rikashi Publish time 26-11-2009 12:05 PM

Dengar dari kuliyah. tanda2nya

1. Mudah untuk berbuat kebajikan
2. Kasih sayang kita sesama makhluk
3. "Adakah fikir kamu telah beriman, sedangkan kamu belum lagi diuji"
alien7749 Post at 24-11-2009 09:00 http://malay.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Emm,samala,dengar dari ceramah,camni gak.
Allah beri kita rasa ingin mendekati agama,hati ni sentiasa ingin menyempurnakan amanah2 yang telah Allah beri pada kita...

Allah berikan kasih sayang dalam keluarga kita dan sesama makhluk.Kita mempunyai sikap penyayang.

Allah memberi kita masalah apabila kita nak buat benda tak baik ( maksiat ) dan memudahkan kita bila kita nak membuat amal kebajikan...:D

Sbb bila difikirkan,Allah mmg akan beri rezeki pada semua hambanya,tapi rasa puas dgn rezeki tu bukan dpt dirasa oleh semua org.sbb tu ada org yg w/pun dah kaya tapi still x puas ati gak.

mastikaratu Publish time 26-11-2009 02:31 PM

ALLAH sentiasa menyayangi hambanya walaupun ketika hambanya melakukan kesalahan ...
sekarang soalan sepatutunya nya adalah adakah hambanya menyayangi ALLAH......
sebab dikala hamba yang sgt mencintai ALLAH maka semua kemungkaran dan dosa pasti dia akan beringat dan takut utk melakukannya ....

jadilah hamba yg menyayangi ALLAH kerana ALLAH TIDAK PERNAH LEKA UTK SYG PADA HAMBANYA .

Mr_Beruk Publish time 26-11-2009 04:59 PM

Apabila merasa akan ia ketenangan dan kebahagiaan dalam jiwanya, mengertilah ia akan ertinya kasih sayang Allah itu. Baik berupa kenekmatan mahupun kesusahan. Bahkan semuanya dariNya belaka.

awal Publish time 27-11-2009 03:24 AM

Assalamualaikum semua,
Saya nk tanya soalan,apakah tanda2/signs Allah S.W.T sayang kat kita?:)

stiap crita de pngjran dn hkmahnye,tdak smsti org yg kya brtmbh kya 2 la org yg dsyngi Allah......
bgi mreka yg srng dtmpa musibah tu tdak brerti Allah tidak syg pdanya tu hnya lah skdr ujian
jdlah kta hmba yg hnya mlakukan ssuatu hnya krana Allah tidak kira dmna,keadaan kta sklipun ikhlas krana Allah tnpa mmnta sbrng blasan gnjaran....Insyaallah

miss_raewon86 Publish time 20-12-2009 10:44 PM

bg i la mngikut pglaman sndri...tnda Allah syg pd kt, ble Dia sntiasa mndgr doa kt wpn kt slalu lupe pd Dia...jd kt ptut slalu brsyukur... ;)

AnitaSabrina Publish time 21-12-2009 12:24 AM

Post Last Edit by AnitaSabrina at 21-12-2009 00:31

Few months ago, my husband and I were rushing to pick up our sons from school.Masa tu dah lewat.Nak keluar rumah terlupa something important - which I cannot recall now.That delayed us some more.Hati dah risau sebab my youngest ni suka suki je jalan-jalan lepas keluar sekolah.

Nak keluar je from our taman perumahan to the main road nampak jalan sesak sangat.Aduh hai!Apasal lak ni.Biasa tak pernah jam langsung - ya le kita rumah kat Sungai Buloh kan.No jam at all.

Rupa-rupanya just few meters from our main access road ada fatal accident.An exact replica of our car.Same model, same colour, same year.The accident baru je happen - maybe by less than 5 minutes.That 5 minutes that I took to go back into the house to fetch the forgotten item.

For me, that's proof Allah sayangkan kami.Anak-anak kami masih memerlukan abah & mak mereka.

Ada banyak lagi proof Allah sayangkan kita.For me, even masa sakit pun Allah sayang sebab its a warning to us to slow down.Take it easy.Maybe we were too stressed so kita sakit.Dah sakit kenalah rest.Let our body recover.

Masa pregnant & bersalin pun sakit ya amat.So that we appreciate our children more.So that kita bersyukur kepada Allah kerana mengurniakan kita dengan anak-anak.

Even kalau susah sebab money is tight is also a sign that Allah loves us.So that when rezeki is showered to us kita tak lupa masa kita susah dulu.Beringat, save money and sedekah to people that needs help.

TT ada problem ke sekarang ni.Maybe boleh elaborate sikit.We can give you a listening ear.   :)

AnitaSabrina Publish time 21-12-2009 12:31 AM

“Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yg paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yg beriman.”
- Surah Al-Imran ayat 139

R3X Publish time 21-12-2009 10:57 PM

i've got a question..
kalo seseorang tu dah lama x solat(dari kecil) tapi tiba-tiba dia dah rajin solat makna allah sayang orang tersebut?

AnitaSabrina Publish time 21-12-2009 11:41 PM

28# R3X

“Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan jalan sabar danmengerjakan sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah beratkecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk”
-Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 45

kegimaru Publish time 22-12-2009 05:50 PM

tanda syg Allah pada aku..Allah masih memberi ruang dan masa pada aku utk trus hidup untuk bertaubat pada Dia

hazel23 Publish time 23-12-2009 01:32 PM

antara tandanya:-

apabila kita semakin dekat padaNYA, maknanya kita antara yang TERPILIH untuk mendapat hidayahNYA

cth.. tetiba suka solat tahajud, suka dengar kuliah, suka mengaji, suka cari ilmu, suka berkawan dengan orang alim ect..

tapi nak dapat HidayahNYA, kena lah dekatkan diri padaNYA..

R3X Publish time 24-12-2009 12:20 AM

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection (refuge), I will surely protect him".

Commentary:This Hadith tell us the status and distinctive signs of the favoured men of Allah ('Auliya' Allah) The Noble Qur'an has defined themas:

"Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah) and used to fear Allah much (by abstaining from evil deeds and sins and by doing righteous deeds)". (10:63).

According to this definition, every believer who really fears Allah is a favoured of Allah. It means that except for Faith and piety, favoured of Allah are neither people of the special kind nor have they any special distinctive signs, as is generally thought by some people. In this respect, the ignorance of the general public is shocking because they regard even such persons as favoured of Allah who not only neglect the religious obligations and the practice of the Prophet (PBUH), but also woefully lack cleanliness. Sometimes they call even mad or half-mad persons as favourites of Allah, whereas a Wali in the true sense is one who is meticulous about observing the obligations and is fearful of Allah.

This Hadith brings about the following four points:

Firstly, the love of those whom Allah loves entail the love of Allah, and hating them entails the hatred of Allah..

Secondly, when a true Muslim acquires nearness and love of Allah by means of performing religious obligations, supererogatory and voluntary prayers, Allah then becomes his special helper and protects his limbs and organs and does not let them work for His disobedience. Then he does not use any part of his body for things which are disliked by Him. It is wrong to infer from this Hadith, as men of heretical and polytheistic trend try to do, that Auliya' become the eyes, ears, hands, feet, etc. of Allah. That is to say that Almighty Allah descends in them. Thus, on the basis of this contemptible reasoning, they conclude that it makes no difference whether one begs from Allah or Auliya because the two are one being. For such people supplicating "O Allah! Help us'', "O Prophet of Allah! Help us'' and "O Ali! Help us'' etc., are all right. One who says so has certainly gone astray, rather commits Shirk (polytheism). May Allah save us from these sins. According to the Hadith, a true pious man likes and adopts what is liked by Allah, and avoids all such things which are not liked by Him.

Thirdly, the performance of the obligatory acts of worshipping has the first and foremost importance for attaining the pleasure of Allah because their fulfillment is liked the most by Allah and also because they furnish the foundation, on which the edifice of Islam is built. As we cannot think of a building without foundation, similarly, we cannot think of voluntary worship without fulfilling the basic obligations. The fact is that one who neglects them ceases to be a Muslim. This is the reason for the severe warnings of Allah to those who default on this account. Those who neglect voluntary prayers have not been given any warning. It is, however, true that their performance in addition to the obligatory ones increases lustre of obligations. Nawafil (voluntary acts of worship) help one to attain the exalted place of being loved by Allah by virtue of which one is endowed with the special Help of Allah.

Fourthly, Almighty Allah certainly grants the prayers of those whom He loves. But acceptance of their prayers, however, does not mean that their results appear at once. Sometime the results of these prayers appear after a long time. The prayer of virtuous persons is certainly granted but whether it takes a long or short time depends solely on the Will of Allah.
Pages: 1 [2]
View full version: Tanda Allah S.W.T sayang kita

ADVERTISEMENT