Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-8-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by clara_nur at 2-9-2015 11:40 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 26-8-2015 09:04 PM

annyeong~~

thanks KJK oppa bg ucapan sepatah dua kerat utk rumah baru yg tak seberapa indah ni..

maaflaa rumah baru ni tak berapa nk siap lagi..pelan2 me update pape psl KJK ni..apapon me jemputla member2 baru or lama menjengah masuk umah ni...

memandangkan KJK punya debut anniversary next month,so me letak skli kt title umah baru ni..spt biasa, thanks kat @kaz2y5 utk banner yg cunnn melecunn ni

last skali, harapan meolls tuk KJK sempena anniversary beliau ke-20:-
-nak album baru/konsert
-nak tgk fesyen rambut baru..puhahaha
-sentiasa sihat dan ceria..kata nk hidup 200taun kannn..lol..
-successful career
-last skali, cepat2 kawen~!!*coughKJK'SWOMENcough*

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 31-8-2015 05:02 PM
:::FACTS ABT KJK::

• He was born in April, 25 1976 in Yongsan, Seoul. He was born in a year of dragon. He’s 76s liner along with Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun,Hong Kyung Min, Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun etc...(kalo kt mesia, KJK ni sebaya Norman Hakim dan Aaron Aziz..semua geng abg sado ni)

• He comes from rich family. He said that his mom comes from rich family and his dad is on military who also comes from rich family. His older brother is a surgeon. It is said that Kim Jong Kook is a young master of Hapcheon (a city in South Korea) means that his family runs lot of business stuff in Hapcheon. His family runs hotel, supermarket, restaurant and factory in Hapcheon. It’s not like some Korean celebrities in South Korea who come from poor families and become a breadwinner.

• Kim Jong Kook first debuted in September 1995 as part of the dance duo TURBO. TURBO was well received and were quite popular in the 1990s withhit songs such as "BLACK CAT, LOVE IS, MY CHILDHOOD DREAM, JAZZ BAR, DECEMBER and many other dance songs. In 1997, Will Smith picked TURBO among singers to featured in the Korean version of Will Smith’s single "Just the Two of Us."

• He is the second singer in Korea after Cho Yongpil who swapped 3 DAESANG (top award) from 3 major TV (SBS-KBS-MBC)

• He is Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong’s line. Means that they are teachers to him.

• He’s has healthy life as he's not drinking nor smoking.  He really likes to work out as he spends most his free time at gym.

• He is a frugal person as he often wear same outfits..puahaha

• When he was in high school, he was known as 'Axe Kim’ or 'Kim Dokki’. It is because he was a terror. No one can win fight against him. Rain and KJK lived in the same neighbourhood in Anyang and they went to the same school. Rain once said KJK became a legend in Anyang because he dominated the whole school during his high school with his chinky and fierce eyes. Even a blocked was will be opened if his name was mentioned.

• He’s very good in sport. He used to do taekwondo, sireum (traditional Korean wrestling), and boxing and also weightlifting and soccer.

• He is one of the best celebrity fighter in Korea

Use magic Report

Edited by clara_nur at 26-8-2015 01:28 AM
Kim Jong Kook's Background, The True Strong Man

We doesn't know what's the pain and hardships Korean singers and actors went through. It's always not easy in getting fame.

For Kim Jong Kook's story..

Kim Jong Kook also known as Turbo with his partner, actually had a really hard time back then. Kim Jong Kook and his partner were frequently abused by their company. They had approximately 17 schedules in one day and often got intravenous drips due to exhaustion. On average, they went to the hospital 3 times per day.

Besides that, Kim Jong Kook had undergone surgery from a disk hernia. Doctors constantly advice him that he need to rest. But, soon after he had his first surgery, he has gone back to hospital 4 times for another surgery.

They often fainted in between schedules and in the end their boss stole 97% of their profit earned. The boss then ran away when police started their investigation.

There's some citizens witnessed Kim Jong Kook was once tied and beaten in the subway. From that moment, he decided to learn boxing in order to protect himself. He said that they were actually thankful that they threw chairs at them as they often did things that is much more worse than this. His partner had to get stitches often to cure his wounds.

It was not long after that incident, they were disbanded. Fans eventually requested Turbo for a comeback. Kim Jong Kook then decided to come back but not with his partner (Kim Jung Nam). He's back with new partner - Mikey.

(cr allkpop)

Use magic Report

Edited by clara_nur at 2-9-2015 11:46 PM

::ALBUM (1995-2015)::

cr pinkknit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 2-9-2015 11:53 PM

[Translation]
Hello~ This is Kim Jong Kook^^
I had to film Running Man early this morning so I am sorry for not leaving a post earlier..

Exactly 20 years ago on this day, I stood on the stage for the first time. It's my 20th debut anniversary^^
I still vividly remember that day; I couldn't forget the excitement, sorrow and nervousness on that day.

It was to the extent that I was too nervous that I couldn't remember what I did on that day ㅋ

20 years ago, it wasn't like how many people cheered for me now.

After that day, I slowly had fans who will cheer and love me for a very long time... Besides my family, I didn't had people whom I will receive love and interest from..It was great, but it was strange and awkward.

During the early debut days, as an entertainer or a star, all these could happen naturally and they were took for granted, those were the days that there wasn't any meaning of thankfulness really felt well.

Now that I think about it, I was thoughtless and did not look at my surroundings.

No... it's just that it was like there wasn't much thought given ㅋ
I did not know well back then that to give anyone that kind of love and interest was a difficult thing to do.

To live without embarrassment with this 20 years now as a celebrity, entertainer and a person is because of everyone here.

I do not know if you still remember but back then in a small cafe in Daehangno when I had a simple fan-meeting, I confidently made a promise to the fans - I won't embarrass Kim Jong Kook's fans.

Not only through popularity or skills but Kim Jong Kook as a human, I won't embarrass my fans...

Since then, I put in more effort to live.With that, I am thankful that many good things happened and I was able to overcome difficulties.

I lack in a lot of things and personally put in effort but I guess there were parts that I left regrets or social rues in people's hearts.

But as I continue, while living day by day learning steadily with effort to become a better person, I believe, like 20 years ago there will be a place where I could deliver my sincerity eventually.

The post is getting longer~^^ In conclusion, for always taking my side no matter what happens in anytime and anywhere, thank you.

While living, I came to realise how precious it is to me to be by my side.
In the future, without change not only as a fan, but please be here~^^

I will always live without forgetting how to be thankful.

In a while more as soon as possible, I will greet you all with good music.
There will be a better day!! Fighting!!

In this 20 years, without change, thank you for cheering and being together with me.

Everyone!!^^ I will also see you in my 30th debut anniversary!!^^"

[Translated by Kim Jong Kook International Fanbase (KJKINTL)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 3-9-2015 12:08 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 3-9-2015 12:09 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2015 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by clara_nur at 26-8-2015 11:54 PM

omo..ommo..Li Ming aka LEON LAI..

kalo KJK tak ckp sebelah dia Leon Lai, me pon tak perasann..

jangankan KJK, me pon sukaaa dia !!!

lawak KJK sempat usik psl Sukjin psl umur sebaya tu

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 05:38 PM | Show all posts

welcome to our new home y'all~

hope akan ada lebih banyak berita best-best dari KJK n the future

*cough*newalbum*cough*

ps: thanks clara susah payah bertukang umah baru

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 05:55 PM | Show all posts
21/08/2015 Race Start! Season 3: RM Special Tour (Shanghai)

cr as tagged | via ruby826 x

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 06:03 PM | Show all posts

charming in white~

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 06:09 PM | Show all posts

brotps

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by kaz2y5 at 26-8-2015 08:10 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 09:48 AM | Show all posts
sedih bile nengok history zaman turbo die tu
antara sebab aku follow die

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 10:08 AM | Show all posts
nasib skrg die x pyh nari mcm zaman turbo tue..kjk nie kira kuat walaupun pernah jatuh tp die bangkit balik..
skrg die lebih popular dari zman turbo die.. sebab ramai fan
dari oversea minat die..hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2015 05:01 PM | Show all posts
eiii..Jong Kok ada lesung pipit rupanya...
Jong Kok ni tak ada awek ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 05:04 PM | Show all posts
lynnyana replied at 26-8-2015 10:08 AM
nasib skrg die x pyh nari mcm zaman turbo tue..kjk nie kira kuat walaupun pernah jatuh tp die bangki ...

ye ke?
dia ni nampak pemalu

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
iznanaziz replied at 26-8-2015 05:01 PM
eiii..Jong Kok ada lesung pipit rupanya...
Jong Kok ni tak ada awek ke?

buat mase nie xde lah sebab die kate
die nk pompuan mula dulu suka dkt die..
tp pompuan tue haruslah kena ideal type yg die suka.(him taste)
hahaha

ari tue kwang soo pernah nk kenan2kn kjk dgn adik die..
mule2 kjk mcm layan lepas tgk gambar die terus mcm
elak2 gitu sebab die kate adik kwang soo muka mcm abgnya..
jadi die x bole sebab die tgk adk die teringat kwang soo..

sian kwang soo siap kate ape muka die hodoh sgt ker..hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 05:22 PM | Show all posts
iznanaziz replied at 26-8-2015 05:04 PM
ye ke?
dia ni nampak pemalu

pemalu tp nak2 gitu..
kdg2 pon gatal gak.hahaha tp x segatal haha la..
haha tue terselah sgt nasib dah kahwin..hahaha kalu idok..ishhhh

de srg artis nie minat sgt die shin bong sun..
tp bkn taste kjk..
tiap kali jumpa kjk mesti nk gatal..
nak peluk cium.. kjk nie mcm x sudi..
de sekali ari tue die nangis kena pakse cium dahi..hahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 02:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100248 second(s), 47 queries .