CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2200|Reply: 0

Is this a crime unseen until something happens in accidents?

[Copy link]
Post time 25-8-2006 07:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JK's Digest no 26 of August, 06 <206 of 2006>  I was pumping air into my tyres
My post birthday gift on 24th August 2006.

When I came to the front passenger's tyre, instead of pumping air into the tyres, the valve got loose and so air was released out of the tyre.  Very very rare thing happened.

The petrol station did not have the locking key of the valve, and so I had to remove the tyre to be replaced by the spare one.

In my 40 years of driving, this is my first time that this has happened.  Anyone may say there is always the first time and there is always the first time for some disasters to happen.

This is unusual in the sense that should the loosened valve come off while driving in rough roads, my car could over-turn into the drain or hit some trees by the roads or even hit another car.

So I have survived again after thousands of times of attempted murder by some people known to me.

Thank God for that and to be alive to share this incident..

Now I have bought a key to check my tyres' valves regularly after I leave my car in the open.

Even when I brought my tyre to be refilled, it was very hard to explain to the tyres handlers.  I don't think any of them had come across such incidents.  The first thing the repairer did was to remove my tyre to check for puncture.

Joshua Kong

Author of New Wealth Order, EPIC of Sabah, FIRE, Sabah Wealth - image of woods power,
EPIC of Sabah - 2nd Edition, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Unity and National Service.
EPIC of Sabah - 3rd Ed., WATER,         A tussle in biodiversity of two liquids - palm oil and water,
Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia in 1963, Paper to Parliament Select Committee on Integrity.  Paper to Suhakam on the "The number of EPIC of Sabah".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 02:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.558063 second(s), 27 queries .