CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 152831|Reply: 2494

Cumberbabes alert! All about Benedict Cumberbatch here!Gmbr kt malaysia page82

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-5-2013 09:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch (born 19 July 1976) is an English actor.Cumberbatch was born on 19 July 1976 in London, the son of actors Timothy Carlton (birth name Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch) and Wanda Ventham. His great-grandfather, Henry Arnold Cumberbatch, CMG,was the British Consul General in Turkey. His grandfather, HenryCarlton Cumberbatch, was a decorated submarine officer of both WorldWars and was a prominent figure of London's high-society at the time.[2] Cumberbatch is also a distant cousin of astronaut Chris Hadfield, through shared British ancestry.[3]
He was educated at Brambletye School[4] in West Sussex and had an arts scholarship to Harrow School.[5][6] At Harrow, he was introduced to the works of playwright Sir Terrence Rattigan and began acting in school plays.[7] He was involved in numerous Shakespearean works and made his acting debut as Titania Queen of the Fairies in A Midsummer Night's Dream when he was 13.[8] Cumberbatch's school drama teacher called him "the best schoolboy actor I've ever worked with".[9] He was also part of the rugby team and painted oil canvases.[9][10] Despite blowing his GCSEs out of the water, he forfeited his chances to go to Oxford University and Cambridge University for he discovered "pot, girls and music" and "got lazy" during his last term at Harrow.[11] After school, he took a gap year to teach English in a Tibetan monastery.[12] He then attended the University of Manchester, where he studied drama.[13] After graduating, Cumberbatch continued his training as an actor at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
ni parents heols....

rsnye abang long ben ni byk ikut muka bapak die la

gambo masa kecik2 baby lagi

kalau ade sape2 nk spam thread ni ngan gambar dipersilakan... sgt mengalu-alukan...
Last edited by annehuda on 27-3-2014 08:13 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
calling calling @Ha_Neul @hironakamura76 @MissNigga @outcast @ladydolph @budakcikangcute  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch Hates Diets

Benedict Cumberbatch loved working out to bulk up for his role in Star Trek Into Darkness. However, the British actor has said that he absolutely hated all the dieting.

Ben reveled to OK! magazine: “I loved all the working out, although there was one stage where I ate about 4,000 calories a day and then carb-depleted. It's horrible. You can turn into a creature from hell because all the fuel you're relying on to get you through the workout disappears. Now I know how girls feel. Diets are s***.”

Ben also said that his diet involved eating “chicken, chicken and more chicken” for the entire duration of filming. Said the actor: “I didn't go for junk food for the weight. It was chicken -- all sorts of chicken -- and salmon and protein shakes. But we tried to keep it normal food-based; carbs and protein.”

He also claimed that, unlike some of his co-stars, he didn’t have a dietician.

Said Ben: “My fellow American actors would walk on set with these beautiful little bags of pre-made meals. I’d go, ‘Where did you get one of those? Oh, a dietician. Can I have a dietician so I don't have to eat chicken, chicken and then more chicken?’”
sumber

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts
ark... check in

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 09:37 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 09:15 AM
Benedict Cumberbatch Hates Diets

Benedict Cumberbatch loved working out to bulk up for his role i ...

aku suka dia muscly macam dlm star trek, jadik sherlock tu kurus sangat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 09:39 AM | Show all posts

brainy is the new sexy

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-5-2013 09:43 AM | Show all posts
and of course.. his rainbow eyes

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 09:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Suka sherlock

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2013 09:47 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 09:10 AM
calling calling @Ha_Neul @hironakamura76 @MissNigga @outcast @ladydolph @budakcikangcute

ye?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 21-5-2013 09:37 AM
aku suka dia muscly macam dlm star trek, jadik sherlock tu kurus sangat

ni gambor heols ms penggambaran star trek tu.. tgh cuti cuti malaysia time tu

not bad at all for a 36 years old... tp awatnye seluar lagu tu???

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 09:48 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 09:39 AM
brainy is the new sexy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 21-5-2013 09:43 AM
and of course.. his rainbow eyes

tp rambut die je masih misteri. rambut die kaler ape sebenarnye?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 09:59 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 09:48 AM
ni gambor heols ms penggambaran star trek tu.. tgh cuti cuti malaysia time tu

lain giler macam dlm sherlock.. sherlock tak suka makan.. dia kata "digestion slows me down" "breathing is boring". ada ke patut

masa dia topless dlm sherlock aku rasa nak nangis tengok.. apasal la mamat ni kurus sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 09:57 AM
tp rambut die je masih misteri. rambut die kaler ape sebenarnye?

rambut dia auburn.. memang susah nak tengok kaler sebenar.. kebanyakan yg kita nampak rambut dah dye..

tapi off course aku suka dia dark haired.. just like abang ngah, dark is best on them

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 21-5-2013 09:59 AM
lain giler macam dlm sherlock.. sherlock tak suka makan.. dia kata "digestion slows me down" "brea ...

haha dah tak suke makan kan? tp aku rs takdela kurus sgt pun sherlock tu.. mcm ala ala lean la figure die

sila peratikan urat2 tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 10:13 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-5-2013 10:08 AM
haha dah tak suke makan kan? tp aku rs takdela kurus sgt pun sherlock tu.. mcm ala ala lean la fig ...

sebab biasa nya hero semua badan muscly gitu .. so..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2013 10:16 AM | Show all posts
so what are we? Cumberbabes or Cumbercollective? Definitely not Cumberbitches, he doesnt like it

segan giler dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2013 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 21-5-2013 10:16 AM
so what are we? Cumberbabes or Cumbercollective? Definitely not Cumberbitches, he doesnt like it

haha ade gak baca kt yahoo pasal die tak suka nk sebut nama cumberbitches tu. yg aku ingat die ckp mcm menjatuhkan maruah perempuan la kalau die sebut nama fans die. mesti merah2 muka die time tu haha

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 11:42 AM | Show all posts
ayoooo ayoooooooooooooooooooo

merembes rembes iolsssss kakkaaaaa
malam karang iols tgk puas puasss....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 11:42 AM | Show all posts
eh...luferr... check in ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 11:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089383 second(s), 46 queries .