CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: makdik2301

[jTBC] Secret LOVE Affair ~ 밀회 (Yoo Ah In & Kim Hee Ae)

[Copy link]
Post time 24-3-2014 08:57 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 23-3-2014 11:35 PM
YAI ni memang pandai main piano ke?
dia punya gaya n body language terbaik
rasa cam tengok pemain  ...

nama pun pelakon aine....semua leh dilakonkan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-3-2014 10:49 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 23-3-2014 11:35 PM
YAI ni memang pandai main piano ke?
dia punya gaya n body language terbaik
rasa cam tengok pemain  ...

Mesti ah in kena kelas belajar main piano utk drama nie..
Pastu amek feel berlakon mcm pemain pro..
Suka tengok jari2 org main piano...
Nak2 lak jari jemari ah in...seksi..(statement bias)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2014 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Ah in mcm kecewa je bila taw pompuan tu isteri org..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2014 11:11 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 24-3-2014 08:33 AM
kannn...munga2 cinta dah ada...epi 3 ni sakan ahhh

tapi kesian kat heroin nanti
sibuk cover skandal minah sorang lagi tu
tetiba dia sendiri ada skandal
anak hekan lagi ko hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2014 11:11 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 24-3-2014 08:57 AM
nama pun pelakon aine....semua leh dilakonkan...

yes dan dgn bantuan camera serta editing yg superb
tampak hebat!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2014 11:13 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 24-3-2014 10:49 AM
Mesti ah in kena kelas belajar main piano utk drama nie..
Pastu amek feel berlakon mcm pemain p ...

masa dorang main piano tu
rasa terbuaiiiiii je kan
tetiba datang minat konon nak belajar piano
main piano pun ada head banging
keh keh keh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
korang sebelum ni ada cite koya gak kan
movie or drama tak pasti
yg hero or heroin pun main piano
tapi jatuh cinta ngan cikgu dia juga
sapa ingat...........??????????????

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 24-3-2014 11:11 AM
yes dan dgn bantuan camera serta editing yg superb
tampak hebat!!!!

khennn.....klu tk betul tu...cut...buat lagi..sampai okay..
nk tambah lagi okay...apa lagi edit je ler..
tp yg pasti...YAI mmg terer part2 romantik ni ler aine..
kak ayu masih lagi terbayang King Lee Son dgn Jang Ok Jung

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2014 11:20 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 24-3-2014 11:11 AM
tapi kesian kat heroin nanti
sibuk cover skandal minah sorang lagi tu
tetiba dia sendiri ada ska ...

tu la..kaver kwn dia sekali dia pon ada..sesama kaver la pas ni

anak hekan ensem uolsss

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 08:57 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS 140325] Cable Drama Secret Love Affair Ratings Rises to 3.8%, takes 3rd position behind the national TV Dramas.

Brief translations by Admin007/ Yoo Ah In International Fans Community

Secret Love Affair Episode 3 recorded higher ratings with 3.8% (according to Nielsen for Audience in Seoul Metropolitan Area) and 3.188% (for National Audience) compare to last week's episode. This made Secret Love Affair take the 1st position in terrestrial networks and 3rd position among the national networks, and beats KBS2 The Full Sun.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview ... ype=1&outlink=1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2014 10:36 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 25-3-2014 08:57 AM
[NEWS 140325] Cable Drama Secret Love Affair Ratings Rises to 3.8%, takes 3rd position behind the na ...

Wow..baru 2 episod dah catat highest rating..
Congrats ah in..mmuahhh

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 10:55 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 posted on 25-3-2014 10:36 AM
Wow..baru 2 episod dah catat highest rating..
Congrats ah in..mmuahhh

makdik...cite mcm ni sure rating  naik tinggi ler..
ermm...ep 3 kak ayu rasa dh mula ada scene kissu2 le

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 12:10 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 12:12 PM | Show all posts
NEWS 140325/SPOILER] "Secret Love Affair" Yoo Ah-in confesses to Kim Hee-ae.

Yoo Ah-in showed his gratitude to Kim Hee-ae.

On the third episode of the JTBC drama "Secret Love Affair", Lee Seon-jae (Yoo Ah-in) showed his appreciation for Oh Hye-won (Kim Hee-ae).

Seon-jae visited her house and said, "You gave me attention and the chance to play the piano. I was born again on that day. My soul woke up".

Hye-won was surprised to hear this and said, "That's too much. Don't you feel shy now?" but Seon-jae said, "I mean it" and expressed his gratitude once again.

"Secret Love Affair" is about the affectionate love between a woman named Oh Hye-won (Kim Hee-ae) who's lived life only for success and Lee Seon-jae (Yoo Ah-in), a genius pianist.

Other stars in the drama include, Shim Hye-jin, Park Hyeok-kwon, Kim Hye-eun and others. The drama is produced by Ahn Pan-seok and written by Jeong Seong-joo.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler ... m-hee-ae-67435.html

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 12:15 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS 140325] ‘Love Affair’ Kim Hee Ae, “Yoo Ah In Is A Crude Yet Beautiful Actor”.

Actress Kim Hee Ae and actor Yoo Ah In shared the charms of the drama 'Love Affair,' "It is more about the process than the result."

On Monday, March 24, 2014, the cable channel JTBC's new drama "Love Affair" production team and the cast members hosted a press release, which took place in Incheon Cultural Arts Center in Goo Wol Dong, Incheon. The main actor Yoo Ah In and actress Kim Hee Ae also made their appearance and shared their thoughts on the drama.

Kim Hee Ae said, "I think it is because of the title of the drama, but a lot of people think of the physical affair, but that is not all this drama is about. I liked classical music very much ever since I was young. I do not know a lot of the titles of the music, but classical music is good to hear in my ears. Yesterday, Yoo Ah In's new piano piece came out and I really enjoyed listening to it." Kim Hee Ae then added, "My mother is in her 70s and asked me what that song was called. She asked for a list. I think this drama will be a reason for a lot of people to fall in love with classical music."

When a reporter asked Kim Hee Ae to complement Yoo Ah In, she said, "I have a lot of things to complement him for." Kim Hee Ae said on Yoo Ah In, "Yoo Ah In is cute but also have the charms of a man. When he plays the piano, he has a lot of charms. From the audience's perspective, Yoo Ah In is cute and pretty. But as I act the scenes with him, he is an actor like actor. I even wonder if there ever was an actor like him."

When a reporter asked Yoo Ah In to complement Kim Hee Ae, he said, "At first she was a senior actress who was so cool and whom I wanted to be like, but as time went by, I realized how personal she is. But she is also very professional, and very cool."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... physical-affair.htm, http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... beautiful-actor.htm, http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... et-professional.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2014 12:15 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS 140325] Yoo Ah In, “I Want Love Affair To Be My Best Known Drama”.

Actor Yoo Ah In shared his love for the drama "Love Affair" and confidence. On Monday, March 24, 2014, the cable channel JTBC's new drama "Love Affair" production team and the cast members hosted a press release, which took place in Incheon Cultural Arts Center in Goo Wol Dong, Incheon. The main actor Yoo Ah In and actress Kim Hee Ae also made their appearance and shared their thoughts on the drama.

Yoo Ah In said, "I wish that the drama Love Affair will be the drama I would be best known for. And I think it is becoming that way." In addition Yoo Ah In said on the ending of the drama Love Affair, "I do not thnk much about the ending of the drama. I think the end of the love does not always have to be marriage."

Yoo Ah In then added, " Personaly, I wish Hye Won will unveil herself and become a free spirit, and Sun Jae will experience the society through love".

In related news, cable channel JTBC's new drama titled "Love Affair" is a story of a forty something woman, Oh Hye Won, who is played by actress Kim Hee Ae, and a naïve genius pianist Lee Sun Jae, played by actor Yoo Ah In.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... est-known-drama.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2014 12:16 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS 140325] ‘Love Affair’ Yoo Ah In, “Bad Comments Were Covered By The Compliments”.

Actor Yoo Ah In opened his mouth on the bad rumors related to him going to the military. On Monday, March 24, 2014, the cable channel JTBC's new drama "Love Affair" production team and the cast members hosted a press release, which took place in Incheon Cultural Arts Center in Goo Wol Dong, Incheon. The main actor Yoo Ah In and actress Kim Hee Ae also made their appearance and shared their thoughts on the drama.

On this day, Yoo Ah In shared his thoughts on his filmography and the rumors on him going to the military. Yoo Ah In said, "I have not had much luck with the dramas. Sungkyungkwan Scandal and the movie Wandeugi got popular, and I was not able to meet the expectations since then." Yoo Ah In added, "I also felt sorry for our staffs. Throughout that process, I met the drama Love Affair. Because of the moments I had after Sungkyungkwan Scandal and the movie Wandeugi, I met Love Affair and was able to play the role in it."

Yoo Ah In then said, "Rather than thinking about how well I can do, I think about how closer I can approach the audiences. I have been suffering from the bad comments in the articles on the Internet, but because the drama is doing so well, the bad comments were covered by the compliments." Yoo Ah In closed by saying, "I think the actor needs to talk through his works."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/artic ... the-compliments.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 07:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 10:08 AM | Show all posts

I gave all that I am to the goddess. Would the goddess know that ?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 12:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084187 second(s), 43 queries .