Author: errasazza

Jerry Yan F4

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2010 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan reveals almost sordid past
Pop idol says that he "nearly became a gigolo"

30/09/2010

source: entertainment.xin.msn.com

If not for his mum, singer Jerry Yan would probably be a gigolo instead of the pop idol he is today.

"Because I'm good at peeling grape skins, I had the potential to be agigolo," joked Jerry Yan at the recording of Chinese variety show, FeiChang Jing Ju Li.

"I nearly went astray when I was young. If not for my mum who brought me back to the right path, there wouldn't be me today. "

Currently in China for promotions of his latest pictorial book, whichreportedly took five years to produce, Jerry talked at lengths abouthis family.

As a child from a single-parent family, the pop star felt that he neverknew how to love somebody, and also added that he shared a"sibling-like" relationship with his divorcee mum.

"In certain aspects, I'm more like an older brother (to my mum)," he quipped.

The star also revealed that he felt like he has failed in all his relationships.

"Even if I wanted to, I don't know how to express my love sometimes. Ionly know how to carry all burdens on my shoulder," he said.

To maintain Jerry's idol image, his surprising revelation will not beaired on television. However, raw clips of the recording have sincegone viral.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2010 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply  limau

ada sebab kali nih jerry lama sikit berimej JD versi taiwan...hik3 tungguuuuuuuuuuu ...
nyampuk Post at 1-10-2010 14:08

adakah watak baru??!! jeng2

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2010 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1762# limau

tungguuuuuuuuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2010 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan Took a Half Year Break due to Gastritis Estimated Financial Loss Up to NT$4.7 billions

Source: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/32883337/IssueID/20101014

Credit translation: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerry-Yan-yan-cheng-xu/10306433076

October 13 2010, Taipei

JerryYan has been recovering from Gastritis for the past 6months. He had toturn down a lot of deals including 20 TV dramas, 10 movies,15 events,totaling NT$4.7 billions. He is now fully recovered and was seenpreparing to get back to work. He was seen going to a hair stylist fora hair job in preparation of a publicity photo-shoot in Japan.Hearrived in his 10 year old car and his face covered by lowered baseballcap.

Jerry Yan has endured huge work load since last year. Hefinished shooting of [Down with Love], made the album [Freedom], andpublished his memoir [9314 Man and Boy]. His health condition has beenhugely impaired by the heavy work schedule. He reduced his work topromotional tours only in the past few months. He also took the timefor other activities, such as visiting the children at the CatholicChildren and Juvenile Center. Lately he has started to prepare for hisfuture jobs.

In the evening of October 12, Jerry drove hisprecious old car Cefiro to [Hair Culture], a hair stylist in NortheastTaipei,for a hair cut. He appeared very casual with long hair touchinghis shoulders. His face was covered by lowered baseball cap but hisbeard was still noticeable. His agency explained that he was there toget the hair done for his publicity photo-shoot in Japan.

Accordingto research, Jerry has turned down quite a few jobs including idoldrama [Material Queen] and 20 other TV dramas each could have earnedhim NT$17 millions. He has also turned down 10 movie deals priced atNT$50 millions and 15 events for NT$80 millions. The total estimate isabout NT$4.7 billions. If he has worked during this time, he could havealready earned NT$50 millions. His agency commented that Jerry’s healthis the most important consideration and they want to focus on thequality of the work.

During the downtime, Jerry has been takingEnglish andJapanese lessens. He shared his favorite English quote withhis fans on Sinablog two days ago: “Find out what makes you feel betterinside. No matter whatis going on outside. Wish you all find thathappiness inside”. The birth of hisnephew has brought him happinesslike a new father although he is not veryexperienced at baby-caring.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2010 10:15 AM | Show all posts
x saba nk tunggu ~~!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2010 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Vivian Hsu Gets Surprise Visit from Jerry Yan

Credit source:  Apply Daily
Credit translation : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Je ... /10306433076?v=wall

Dec. 3, 2010

At the 23rd Tokyo International Movie Festival, Vivian Hsu criedbecause she could not step on the green carpet at the premiere of[Juliets] due to the incident involving China.

However she had her moment at the premiere in Taiwan yesterday. Notonly famous Hollywood director Ang Lee came to support her, her closefriend Jerry Yan also paid her a surprise visit on stage with flowers.She was so surprised to see him and embraced him happily.

She commented later that she was so surprised to see Jerry and had tofight back the happy tears. She wrote the lyrics for Jerry’s song “Wantto Love You” in his movie [Magic Kitchen] (2004). The two became closefriends. Jerry flew back from Beijing to support her at the premiere.He appeared at backstage quietly. Vivian screamed with happiness whenshe saw him.

When asked about his health, Jerry replied “I’m much better now. I’velost some weight. I have started working.” Jerry stayed briefly for 10minutes and left right after presenting the flowers to Vivian on stage.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2010 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Vivian Hsu Gets Surprise Visit from Jerry Yan

Credit source:  Apply Daily
Credit translation :
nyampuk Post at 6-12-2010 14:48

omo!!!imej terbaru jerry...cam serabai jerdah pandai simpan janggut pendek plakapa cter terbaru dia arrr....geng F4 yg lain pun senyap jer....ker rose terlepas pandang/ketinggalan ketapi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2010 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1767# cmf_derose83

he3 xlah jerry dia cam tuh kejap jer... nanti compom dia spt biasa

ko baca jer lah yer news2 yg aku tepek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2010 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Yan Cheng Xu Will Film Commercials
F4 Won't Have Time To Unite For New Year Eve

Dec 8, 2010
Lian He Bao

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT2/6023123.shtml

translated by kkla@www.nbbbs.com

Due to some health issues, Yan Cheng Xu rejected quite a number ofinvitations and offers this year, but up to the end of this year, he isstill The Best Money Sucking Object. According to source, he is goingto film new commercial with close to NT 30 millions of talent fee.Including the NT30 millions from his photobook, his yearly income willbe over NT 70 millions. He is a top actor with low quantity work buthigh talent fees.

This year, Yan Cheng Xu has taken a break. The drama and endorsementinvitations and offeres he has rejected so far has been over NT 100millions. Due to his nature of not hungry for money, he is determinedto take good care of his health. According to source, he has decided tostart working again in the near future. He will film a commercial bythe end of the year. Regarding the new commercial, his agency has keptit a good secret, as it wants to wait for his best condition beforeannouncing the good news.

This year is F4's 10th anniversary. Mainland China wants to unite F4together, but due to scheduling problem, it was unsuccessful. CCTV didsend out the invitation for the 2nd time and hoped that they couldattend the New Year Eve Concert which will be held in ShenZhen andrecorded on the 21st, but it did not go through due to schedulingproblem.

This year, CCTV's New Year Eve Concert will be pre-recorded. The RedCarpet will be held on the 20th, with press conference and rehearsalafterwards. The recording will take place the next day. In order tounite F4 together, CCTV indicated that there is no need for F4 toattend the rehearsal in person. Unfortunately, it still did not gothrough, as ZZ's agency thought that the New Year Eve Concert will beheld on the 31st, and his agency asked for the wrong day off.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Jerry@Changsa, Hunan ( for Kuai Le Da Ben Ying@ Happy Camp taping)

credit : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Je ... /10306433076?v=wall

Camp Zhang Dong : Yes, at this moment, December 20, 2010 Jerry on theNo. 1 studio in the Hunan TV New Year's party to participate in therecording of mango rehearsal, he will only stay here ......

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2010 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2010 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan replaces Vic Chou, shoots commercial with Cyndi Wang
The secretive nature of the shoot ignited a brawl between the crew and reporters

credit source: entertainment.xin.msn.com

Dec 24, 2010

Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan looks set to take on showbiz again.

Yesterday, a netizen reportedly saw Jerry Yan and Cyndi Wang at alittle park in Taipei. The two celebrities were dressed in springattires.

Conflict ensued when reporters went up to the crew for interviews. Thecrew reportedly hit the reporters and took away their cameras,attempting to erase their memory cards.

Cyndi expressed on her Weibo yesterday that she "was not going to beCha Meile (her character in a new drama) today. I have to wear springclothes for Master Kong Honey Jasmine Tea today. I hope the weatherwould be fine and warm."

Jerry's manager however said that they "would not reveal any details atthe moment", declining to comment on the content of Jerry's work.

According to reports, Vic Chou was initially the spokesperson for thisbeverage brand. He was signed on for four years, with an annual payoutof NT$11 million (approximately S$480,000). The actor was firstpartnered with Ariel Lin, before pairing up with Cyndi.

Fans were surprised when the latest ads were replaced by Jerry. Vic'smanager replied that the actor, who turned 30 this year, did not wantto do any idol-like commercials anymore.

This commercial marks Jerry's comeback, after his six-month rest due togastritis. He was estimated to have earned NT$30 million (approximatelyS$1.3 million) for the endorsement. Jerry also appeared on Hunan TV'sHappy Camp recently.

Jerry filming new ads
credit to cherryyan@www.jerryyan.org

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii71/myvijerry/master%20kang%20ads/1223jerry-1.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2011 09:44 AM | Show all posts
posted@nbbbs
source: http://fin.hkheadline.com/financ ... t.asp?c_p=1&id=20101230f194014&cat=f

translation from FB

Jerry on New Year's birthday this year, the official websitelaunch special birthday card to thank the fans for their support. Inparticular, he has worked with this similar drama "Down With Love" andthe mini-bin little bin, along with shooting. The trio play crazyfilming the scene, shooting out of control, so that photographers andstaff seeking the audience. Unable to stop the trio looks so originalfilming a series of photos into three series.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs749.ash1/164051_176575965706114_129668157063562_409672_6184818_n.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii71/myvijerry/Jerry%20and%20Kids/1012310404f7ec4ba6d3b2d126.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2011 09:46 AM | Show all posts
credit to alicekslee@ hkjerry.com
Birthday Wishes to Jerry Yan from WorldVision children

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2011 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Jerry left a long msg on  31/12/10@23.55.

how are u all, family members
first i want to say:  new year must be very, very, very happy.

so fast , you all have accompany me yet another year.
thank you for all the birthday presents
i will eat, so that i will  get even healthier;  i will use, then it will be like you all at my side.
this year,there's even gifts for uncle to give to baby, so cute.
how shall i put it?  really thank you very much.
i especially like all the charities  you all did.   i   spend a lot of time,  going through all of it.
you all are so wonderful.  all these years, this has become the chemistry between us.
when i said it out that i hope the gifts intended for me is given to  help those in need of assistance, really,  
saying out this wish was  easy .  but you all have, just because of my this wish,  have continue to do it for so
many years.  even St Francis which i went privately, you all arrive soon after that.

i  read the letters & msgs from you all.  there is one sentence that makes me feel very shy.
it says:   thankfully in this world there is Jerry, he makes this world more beautiful.
i would prefer to say it this way :  thank you that this world let me meet people like you all.
its you all that make the world more beautiful. its you all that lets me know that the world can be so beautiful.

it took me 3 days to write this letter, corrected it many times.
have to make wishes?
i wish my mother to have good health
i wish you all to have joy & happiness.  can you all promise me that?  
& that everyone will be like family members and continue on.
my last wish is for my baby nephew which i carried yesterday.  
he is so small.  i hope he will grow up happily & that he will grow up soon.
i want him to know that uncle's many family members  are helping little kids like him in all parts of the world.
he is very happy as he is given  lots of love.  thats why when he has the ability,
he should go  help those who are in need of assistance.  i hope that when he grows up,
he will be like uncle, likes little kids very much, & be an  eternal king of little kids.

if possible, i want to become  an eternal  king of  little kids
this is my 3rd birthday wish.

birthday is just one day.
so  during the whole of the  year, everyone must stay happy, safe ,joyful,  full of sunshine
this is what i want to say most.

do you all know how much i love you all.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan Cheng Xu will attend the  21st  Asia Model Festival Awards in Seoul

Jan 17, 2011

TW Apple Daily
source : http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenew ... 59/IssueID/20110117

credit translation : kkla@www.nbbbs.com

It's reported that Jerry would attend The Asia Model Festival Awardsand receive The Best Asian Artiste Award. The award was received by WuZun last year and LZL the year before. Due to time constraints, that'swhy he is unable to attend Hunan Satellite's Pre Chinese New YearConcert. For the Chinese New Year, as he is a new uncle this year andhe hasn't stayed with his family during Chinese New Year for 2 years,so he would like to stay home with his nephew and family this time.

=================

2011 Asian Model Festival Awards
http://www.amfa.or.kr/new/eng/eng_31.php

Name:  2011 Asia Model Festival Awards
Date:   21 Jan.,2011

Sponsor KMA Co.The International Cultural and Industrial Exchange Foundation
Hosted by:  KMA Co , Model Center International CO.Ltd
Main Broadcaster:  SBS Plus

Additional Sponsors: Ministry of Culture and Tourism/ Culture andTourism Committee / Korea Tourism Organization / Korean Modeling andTalent Association / Korea Commercial Film Maker Union / Korean FashionAssociation / Korea Broadcasting Actors Association / Republic ofPhilippines GMA Artist Center / Japan Model Agency Association / ChinaModel Association / China Bentley Culture Development Co.,Ltd. /America Global One / etc

Festival Mission:  To establish the role of models and promote harmony and exchange between Asian models
Public Activities: Unicef donations/fundraising for children’s leukemia/fundraising for poor children

3000 人 Invitee: VIP 1000 persons/ general audience 2000 persons

Invitations:  refer to R.S.V.P

posted by kkla@www.nbbbs.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2011 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by soebyuk at 23-1-2011 00:52

testing.....

crd as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2011 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nyampuk at 28-1-2011 15:26

link from facebook
credit the translation@yanchengxu.net
news source: http://www.libertyti...today-show9.htm

Jan_22_News
Jan 22 2011 Liberty News –
Jerry Yan Receives Award in Korea
Mr. Charming Warmly Welcomed at the Airport

Jerry Yan has been awarded the highest award,
"the Best Asian Artist Award", at the "6th Asia Model
Festival Awards" last night in Seoul, Korea. Coincidentally
the same award was given to his former girl friend
Chi-Ling Lin two year ago. It looks like that the two
still share many things in common.

Jerry Yan received warm welcome when arriving at
Seoul airport. His outfit had a theme in dark color, black
cap and sun glasses. His scarf, over coat and backpack
were all in the same tune. He smiled at the little boy when
receiving flowers from him. He also knelt down to take a
picture with the boy.

As unpredictable as always, Jerry Yan's Korea trip was a
sudden and quick one. Nonetheless his loyal fans still managed
to present him

Jan 22 2011 Apple Daily – Jerry Yan Receives
Best Asian Artist Award

Jerry Yan attracted over a hundred fans at Seoul airport

Jerry Yan was awarded the highest award, "the Best
Asian Artist Award", at the 6th Asia Model Festival Awards
last night in Seoul, together with the Korean girl band
"Girl's Generation" and Korean star Kwon Sang Woo.
He attracted over a hundred fans at the airport.

Jerry appeared at Tao Yuan International Airport yesterday
morning in black cap and sun glasses. He took the flight at
8:10am. It's been three years since his last visit to Korea.
The long awaiting fans, mostly Korean and Japanese, held
up banners to welcome him. There was also some colliding
among the fans when he was leaving the airport. In the
evening a handsome Jerry attended the award ceremony
clean-faced in an Armani suite.

Meanwhile some astrologers have predicted that it will be
good for Jerry to marry Chi-ling Lin. Some predicted a
possible chance for Chi-ling to marry Jerry this year. Others
however believe that she will not marry either of the two
men that have been mentioned in the news lately.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2011 03:28 PM | Show all posts
The Award Ceremony
credit : http://blog.daum.net/sakers19

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2011 09:23 AM | Show all posts
link from facebook
credit the translation @yanchengxu.net

Happy Chinese New Year!New Year Gifts to Jerry by our family
yanchengxu.net

New Year Gift 1:Charitable Laisee Our family will give Jerry a very meaningful red packet (monetary gift in Chinese tradition) in the year of Rabbit:

Donation to the Catholic Children and Juvenile Center in Miaoli County

The receipt
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/20111301515247469.jpg

On January 28th,mamy visited Catholic Children and Juvenile Center onbehalf of our family,and handed the [Laisee] containing NT$30000
to the Priest to give the children there a warm New Year.
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/201113015294082454.jpg

Letter to the Priest
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/201113013154366987.jpg

We put the receipt in the red packet.

The「Laisee」also contains the gift money with a face valueof NT$600, a lucky amount according to Taiwan traditional customs,which means Jerry will have good lucks during the whole year!!
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/20111301452942002.jpg

Of course we didnt forget the little nephew~
Our family also gives him a [Laisee] with a lucky amount
We wish our dear baby thrives quickly
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/201113014514196251.jpg

A letter to Jerry:
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/20111301542624638.jpg

**special thanks to mamy and yanyanpo so that our family can deliver the [Laisee] to Jerry and little baby successfully.

New Year Gift 2:Family Register

The 「Family Register」, a warm album of all Jerry fans, is a tailored gift for Jerry.
We give it to him at the special moment, so that besides his ownfamily, he will also feel all of us accompanying him for this happy andwarm Spring Festival.

To Jerry
http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/20111301975484087.jpg

http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/201112911285164656.jpg

http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/201112911304021886.jpg

**Special thanks to chityan87 for designing the content、 chino fordesigning preface,and all the participants for the photos and theinformation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 04:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.250479 second(s), 41 queries .