Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 22661|Reply: 139

Paderi menerangkan bagaimana agama digunakan utk mengawal pemikiran manusia

[Copy link]
Post time 5-6-2016 10:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
AMERICAN BISHOP EXPLAINS HOW RELIGION IS ‘MADE UP’ & USED TO CONTROL PEOPLE
ARJUN WALIAMAY 31, 2016

Religion is a controversial topic, and I’d like to preface this article by saying that it is not my aim to belittle or diminish anyone’s beliefs. My problem is not with faith but with religion as an organization, which has been used as a means of control, to pit people against each other, and to incite terror and war. Religion in this context serves the purposes of many various global elitist agendas.

Religion is also confusing, to say the least; within several different religions exist different ‘sects,’ each with their own teachings and version of the ‘truth’ and how to live one’s life. Within Christianity alone, there are multiple versions of the Bible, and teachings that contradict one another. What one religion says in one part of the world may directly oppose what another says in a different part of the world. This alone is a recipe for feelings of confusion and isolation for anybody who is seeking ‘the truth.’ If various religions preach different ways of life and truths, they all can’t be correct, can they? I guess that’s why they call it faith.

Below is a video of Jon Shelby Sponge, a retired American bishop of the Episcopal Church, discussing these problems. He argues that religion is a business and it is used as a control mechanism (and he’s not the first insider to do so). We can see this happening most clearly in the rise of Islamophobia. Islam has been turned into a scapegoat, a target at which we can direct all our fears and anger, and an excuse to invade other countries and create a more intense global national security state. But the truth is, Islam has nothing to do with violence or terrorism. These manufactured fears are all part and parcel of ‘false flag’ terrorism, which you can read more about here if you are unfamiliar with the concept.

In the video, Sponge affirms that “religion is always in the control business, and that’s something people don’t really understand. It’s in the guilt producing control business.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkaH3hEmV3M

He then goes on to describe the problem with religion as an organization:

Every church I know claims that we are the true church, and they have some ultimate authority. . . . The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system by any human creed by any human book, is almost beyond imagination for me. God is not a Christian, God is not a Jew or a Muslim or a Hindu a Buddhist; all of those are human systems which human beings have created to try to help us walk into the mystery of God.

He is describing the difference between faith and religion. I myself have explored multiple religions, and have discovered teachings within all of them that deeply resonate with me. I’ve also found teachings that don’t resonate at all. I don’t believe one religion has all the answers.

Using fear to coax people into a certain way of life or belief system, just like the Bishop mentions above, seems to be common practice in nearly every religion, and that certainly doesn’t resonate with me.

The history of the church itself is problematic. Whether it be the church’s role in the First Nations Genocide here in Canada, or the European crusades, the church has a history of forcing their views upon others and of condemning science and new discoveries.

Furthermore, as the Bishop says above, people need to accept responsibility for the world. If we simply leave global change in the hands of God, we remove our own responsibility and agency in this world. If we want to change the world, WE have to do it. After the Paris terrorist attacks, the Dalai Lamai expressed this as well, arguing that it’s not enough to just pray. We must take responsibility for our planet.

We are also dealing with texts that are very old, and considering there are multiple versions of various texts, all of which have likely been manipulated, changed, and distorted over the years, I find it difficult to accept any one without question.

Another point that turns me away from religion is hypocrisy. Many people claim ties to their faith yet know very little about its tenets, and fail to follow what they claim to believe in. This is commonly seen within the ‘spiritual’ movement as well, which can be seen as another form of religion in itself.

When it comes to religion, I believe you have to do your own research; you have to read the books and examine the teachings for yourself. Use your own head and find what resonates with you instead of allowing yourself to be indoctrinated and letting someone else do your thinking for you. These texts are open to interpretation; it’s up to you to find meaning in them and apply it to your life. You can still believe in God and not be religious. Religion is a manmade construct, and I think if God were to suddenly appear somewhere, he or she would have no idea what religion even was.

Religions as organizations are going to have to change. New discoveries are constantly being made that are challenging long-held belief systems. We cannot grow if we refuse to have an open mind and accept new possibilities about the nature of reality, and it’s childish to hold on to old belief systems just because they are familiar.

I personally believe in the soul and other non-material phenomena, as well the idea that life does not end here on Earth, and I believe there is enough evidence in various forms, aside from my own intuition and gut feeling, to support this stance.

What about you? What do you believe? What it all boils down to, for me, is respect. We must learn to respect each other’s viewpoints about ‘what is.’ We need to work with each other and accept our differences so we can focus on helping the planet, our shared home.

“It’s a mark of an educated person to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it.”

https://www.collective-evolution ... -to-control-people/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-6-2016 10:57 AM | Show all posts

Orang Yang Perlukan Bantuan Tuhan

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 5-6-2016 01:42 PM

Je yang akan percayekan Tuhan..  

First of all, there is a 'you' that is inside you that governs you.  It's not God all the way ok.  Tuhan tak suruh ko lambat bangun tido, tingin kat bini orang, menggatal dengan laki orang.  Tu sume Tuhan tak suruh.

Then with faith, you lead yourself to counter everything that comes your way.  Orang yang takde faith dia ni akan bertindak seperti orang gila.  Kalo tak dapat straight A's SPM, dah bunuh diri.  Kalo tak cantik dia akan sanggup go under the knife, sumbat silikon ape suma sebab dia pikey hanye diri dia je yang berkuasa ke atas rupe dia.  Arini ko cucuk botox, esok ko eksiden pecah muke, ape gune dik..

FWIT, in this life God won't always give you what you want.  You have to go work for it.

Pada aku tuhan ade 2 sides.  The good in Him is weak.  The bad in Him is powerful.  Bila aku dapat ape aku mintak, aku tau it was from His goodness.  Bila aku dapat musibah, aku tau it was the bad in Him that broke that goodness in Him and chose not to grant me my wishes or even save me at times.  Kalo kita tak pikey Tuhan ade 2 sifat ni, Good & Bad, we'd go the other way and think that He doesn't exist at all.  Murtad le tu.

So it's safer for me this way.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Acong dan copaste meme atheist bespisah tiada

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 01:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 5-6-2016 10:57 AM
Je yang akan percayekan Tuhan..  

First of all, there is a 'you' that is inside you that governs  ...

Ni tumpang lalu fb tu ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 01:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Atas tu dah conclude dah apa benda dia cakap, acong amik yg ayat2 favor athies je

"My problem is not with faith but with religion as an organization"

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 04:38 PM | Show all posts
slmt berpose cong

jgn monteng poser

bg alasan gastrik bagai

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-6-2016 04:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bila india berpisah dgn pakistan dulu, betul ke islam diterima ke pakistan kerana diugut/paksa?  
Like.. "Y'all must masuk islam atau kena bunuh.." ..

Betul ke?

Sorry bertanya jer sb sembang2 dgn kawan2 punjabi dri India sana pasal sejarah haritu.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 04:50 PM | Show all posts

Partition (2007)

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 5-6-2016 04:53 PM
batman_2007 replied at 5-6-2016 04:41 PM
Bila india berpisah dgn pakistan dulu, betul ke islam diterima ke pakistan kerana diugut/paksa?  
L ...

During the turmoil and violence of Partition, a Sikh ex-soldier, haunted by war, offers shelter to a young Muslim woman who has been separated from her family.
Stars: Jimi Mistry, Kristin Kreuk, Neve Campbell

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213985/

Dalam filem ni aku tengok india muslim terpakse jalan kaki je ke Pakistan.  Azabnye..  Senario yang mungkin boleh berlaku bila cine halau melayu balik indon bila pegang kuase nanti.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-6-2016 05:16 PM | Show all posts
kalau dh atheis tu,
pi la berforum dlm group atheis bagai,  rukun negara pun dh tulis 'percaya pada tuhan..'

apa org atheis malaysia ni tarak duit ka nk beli server forum bagai?, install script discuz! pun tk reti?

bebal2 juge atheis ni, wat script installation forum yg free pun tak tau.

kesian...............

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by nolya at 5-6-2016 08:07 PM

Kenapa  para ateis  ghairah sangat nak mempersoalkan  akan sesuatu yg   dianggap  tak wujud  lantas  tak ingin mempercayainya.  Lucu kan?  Tujuan TT sebenarnya  apa  tiba2 aje  mentenarkan artikel  ttng  tuhan  ini.   Apakah masih ada  perasaan  ragu2  ttng  kebenaran  adanya  Allah swt,  maka  artikel  terus-menerus  diwar2kan.   Mau  mengajak  orang  lain  supaya  sama2  bersetuju  dgn  apa  yg  sudah  dipaparkan?   Kalau ateis  sendiri  tak ingin percaya  kpd Allah swt,  ya  sudah......
simpan  aje  kepercayaan  itu  untuk diri  sendiri,  tak  perlu  dicanangkan  kpd  ummat  lain  kerana  ummat  lain  juga  punya kepercayaan  masing2.  Begitukan  lebih  aman  buat  semua.  Pernah  dengar  bukan  kalau  bagiku  agamaku  dan  bagimu  apa  yg  ingin  kau percayai.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 08:30 PM | Show all posts
nolya replied at 5-6-2016 08:06 PM
Kenapa  para ateis  ghairah sangat nak mempersoalkan  akan sesuatu yg   dianggap  tak wujud  lantas  ...

iya.. dah atheis tapi kenapa macam masih rasa insecure .. macam masih mengharapkan mereka sebenar2nya betul dengan pilihan mereka
mereka dah buat pilihan seharusnya sudah berpuas hati dan tenang dengan pilihan mereka
tapi kelihatannya tidak, kenapa yea..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Maideen. at 5-6-2016 10:01 PM

Salam  Acong,

Gambar pertama yang hang post itu ada dua rangkap dari puisi Omar Khayam "Rabaiyat".

Aku baca balik Rabaiyat dan rangkap rangkap selepas dua rangkap yang ada dalam gambar hang postkan itu, (sebelum itu ada banyak rangkap lain), ada rangkap rangkap berikut:

The Koran! well, come put me to the test—
Lovely old book in hideous error drest—
Believe me, I can quote the Koran too,
The unbeliever knows his Koran best.

And do you think that unto such as you,
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew,
God gave the Secret, and denied it me?—
Well, well, what matters it! believe that too.

Old Khayyám, say you, is a debauchee;
If only you were half so good as he!
He sins no sins but gentle drunkenness,
Great-hearted mirth, and kind adultery.

But yours the cold heart, and the murderous tongue,
The wintry soul that hates to hear a song,
The close-shut fist, the mean and measuring eye,
And all the little poisoned ways of wrong.

So I be written in the Book of Love,
I have no care about that book above;
Erase my name, or write it, as you please—
So I be written in the Book of Love.

Memang ada atheist yang mengatakan bahawa Omar Khayam adalah seorang Atheist, tapi lebih ramai yang mengatakan bahawa dia adalah seorang Sufi (selain daripada seorang ahlul mathematics dan saintis).

Pada aku, yang dirujuknya sebagai "A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew," ada lah lobai lobai yang Isle kesana Isle kemari, syumul kesana syumul kemari, sikit sikit hukom Allah sikit sikit hukom Allah dan tak habis habis mahu membimbing orang lain menjadi seperti dia dan bukan nya orang Islam yang memakai sifat Ar Rahman dan ar Raheem Tuhan.

Kisah orang Sufi mentertawakan lobai lobai perasan bagus yang sikit sikit hukum Allah, sikit sikit hukom Allah adalah terlalu banyak. Mungkin di Nusantara yang femes sekali ialah Hamzah Fansuri yang mentertawakan Kadhi dan meluahkan rasa kesiannya kepada siKhadi yang dianggapnya tidak mendapat petunjuk.

Pada pendapat Maideen, bila Omar Khayam mengatakan " An unbeliever knows his Koran best", dia menyatakan bahawa dia (yang pastinya sudah di panggil kafir), lebih tahu Korannya daripada lobai lobai pakar aurat dan hukom Allah yang mengkafirkan dia itu!

Di akhir Rabaiyat di atas kita dapat melihat Omar Khayam menulis yang dia peduli hanyalah "So I be written in the Book of Love."

Jika kita baca sajak orang Sufi seperti Jallaluddin Rumi misalnya kita akan berjumpa puisi seperti ini (yang ini ditulikan semula di makan Maulana Rumi):

Whoever you may be, come
Even though you may be
An infidel, a pagan, or a fire-worshipper, come
Our brotherhood is not one of despair
Even though you have broken
Your vows of repentance a hundred times, come

Dan yang tidak kurang jugak femesnya dari "Mahyuddin "The Syeikh" Ibn Arabi:

O Marvel! a garden amidst the flames.
My heart has become capable of every form:
it is a pasture for gazelles and a convent for Christian monks,
and a temple for idols and the pilgrim’s Kaa’ba,
and the tables of the Torah and the book of the Quran.
I follow the religion of Love: whatever way Love’s camels take,
that is my religion and my faith.

Mungkin golongan atheist pon akan mengatakan bahawa Maulana dan The Syeikh pon adalah Atheist jugak macam Omar Khayam. Tapi Maideen yakin mereka tak kisah pon jika begitu. Yang pasti depa tak akan rasa terhina macam lobai pakar hukum Allah......Prrrrrrrrpfffftght

Wallahualam.

Makam Maulana Rumi di Turki.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 09:47 PM | Show all posts
tagas replied at 5-6-2016 08:38 AM
slmt berpose cong

jgn monteng poser

now the hunger games begin   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 09:48 PM | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 5-6-2016 08:50 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213985/________________________________________

Dalam filem ni a ...

cina pegang kuasa? cina kena belajar beranak byk cam lipas & tikus dulu   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 09:49 PM | Show all posts
batmana replied at 5-6-2016 09:16 AM
kalau dh atheis tu,
pi la berforum dlm group atheis bagai,  rukun negara pun dh tulis 'percaya pad ...

aku bertuhankan ZEUS  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 09:55 PM | Show all posts
nolya replied at 5-6-2016 12:06 PM
Kenapa  para ateis  ghairah sangat nak mempersoalkan  akan sesuatu yg   dianggap  tak wujud  lantas  ...

nie nak bagi korang SEDAR akan pembohongan agama........

aku bersaksi bahawa tuhan tidak wujud dan agama adalah ciptaan manusia  

aku enggan melihat manusia diperbodohkan dgn ideologi ketuhanan yg PALSU  

p/s - @tagas    ORANG ORANG BODOH MEMANG SENANG DITIPU DENGAN KEPERCAYAAN TAHYUL & KARUT

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 5-6-2016 01:37 PM
Salam  Acong,

Gambar pertama yang hang post itu ada dua rangkap dari puisi Omar Khayam "Rabaiyat" ...

subhanallah......... sungguh puitis dan indahnya tulisan para pemikir   

hope u can share more of it with us  

terima kasih maideen....

harap2 lobai2 dan lobainita byk kan MEMBACA  

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 10:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nasib baik moyang China adakan kepercayaan dan nilai2 moral. tak perlukan agama. ada agama pun tak wujud lama.

kalau agama tu terakan nilai2 yg bertentangan dgn budaya masyarakat, otomatik dihiraukan dan dipandang hina

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2016 10:33 PM | Show all posts
taikor replied at 5-6-2016 02:06 PM
nasib baik moyang China adakan kepercayaan dan nilai2 moral. tak perlukan agama. ada agama pun tak w ...

agama adalah manipulasi  

x

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2016 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"Dan tinggalkanlah orang-orang yang menjadikan agama mereka sebagai main-main dan senda-gurau, dan mereka telah ditipu oleh kehidupan dunia.
Peringatkanlah (mereka) denganAl Quran itu agar masing-masing diri tidak dijerumuskan ke dalam neraka, karena perbuatannya sendiri.
Tidak akan ada baginya pelindung dan tidak (pula) pemberi syafaat selain daripada Allah. Dan jika ia menebus dengan segala macam tebusan pun, niscaya tidak akan diterima itu daripadanya.
Mereka itulah orang-orang yang dijerumuskan ke dalam neraka, disebabkan perbuatan mereka sendiri. Bagi mereka (disediakan) minuman dari air yang sedang mendidih dan adzab yang pedih disebabkan kekafiran mereka dahulu"

(al-An’am [6]: 70).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.232386 second(s), 51 queries .