CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3355|Reply: 17

Huawei P9 is good or not?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-9-2016 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
For a smartphone to truly ve brilliant, the parts just need to come together well enough, to have enough chemistry, to show the user how much thought you actually put into the handset. And Huawei P9 and my goodness is it magnificent, with their collaboration with leica has totally proven by their camera performance.Its like pocket DSLR smartphone. But check out this link; https://www.facebook.com/Malaysi ... 595906/?pnref=story

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-9-2016 02:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ayanjs replied at 17-9-2016 10:41 PM
For a smartphone to truly ve brilliant, the parts just need to come together well enough, to have en ...

Click on this link : bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Looking for a new smartphone? Then here's the Huawei P9 suggestion for you! It's has the inbuilt Leica lens with 12mp rear camera and also 8mp front camera. Besides, the phone security is definitely a big thumbs up for those who wanna have an iPhone but have no much money. The latest Huawei P9 has fingerprint sensor too which is very secure from preventing hackers and stolen phone. Although Samsung and Apple have the same features too but I'm pretty sure that the price of their smartphones are relatively more expensive than Huawei's. Therefore, if you're looking for an affordable price phone with good phone specifications, Huawei will surely be in your list. #TeamHuawei #fingerprintsensor #LeicaLens

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2016 06:32 PM | Show all posts
huawei definitely made a smart move by teaming up with leica lens. With its dual camera lens trick, its creates a better depth of field and captures more light thats helps out in a low light condition regardless indoor or outdoor location.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 05:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So far, I don't have any major complaints about my P9. It's intuitive and well designed. Love the knuckle functions because it adds to the usual smart phone user experience. The camera, of course, is another highlight to the phone. Love the pictures taken by the Leica lens! Beautifully detailed and vivid.

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 06:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Since I started using Huawei P9, I seldom bring my camera out anymore. The camera of Huawei P9 is really good and always handy on the go.
bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 07:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huawei that use Leica lens for their camera is one of their advantage against the other brands of smartphone. It is more reliable when we want to take photo in our daily basis.
bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-9-2016 09:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Are you a proud owner of the Huawei P9 yet? The Huawei P9 is one of the best Android smartphone that Huawei has ever built. The body of the phone is made from aluminium and the fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of the device as usual. The design is super comfortable to hold and doesn't heat up easily. Then, the Huawei P9 is incredibly fast and super responsive because of the Kirin 955 processor. As for the battery life, the P9 fares pretty well. The long lasting battery has been receiving a lot of good reviews from the users. Users reported that it can last 13-14 hours with on screen time of 3.5-4hours. Go and have a look at the P9 now!

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 09:09 PM | Show all posts
I've had my Huaweo P9 for the past few weeks and i  am loving it . It's so fast and the pictures are amzingly good quality bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2016 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Huawei partnered up with Leica to produce a smartphone with superior camera technology that, along with other advanced features, could rival the world's top brands.
The Huawei P9 aims to set a new standard in smartphone photography with its double camera rear. Even Samsung Galaxy S7 is winning by their brand popularity but in the real world, it all comes down to application and usage.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2016 12:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I always picked Samsung over iPhone simply because the Android OS and the value for money Samsung gives. However Samsung's camera always fell behind the iPhone. Now the Samsung has a decent camera but its priced near the iPhone.

I feel Huawei is the winner here because it has a dual-lens camera co-engineered with Leica, coupled with Android OS that I love, and more affordable than both iPhone and Samsung.
bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2017 04:04 PM | Show all posts
do you have face any problem after the update? Mine having some problem. Especially the battery. it drained so fast!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2017 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Good for that price.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2017 11:46 AM | Show all posts
syitaeyqa replied at 3-4-2017 04:04 PM
do you have face any problem after the update? Mine having some problem. Especially the battery. it  ...

salam syita..

dah resolve ka prob pasal bateri tu?

so...ok tak beli dr lazada ni eh...duk berkira2 nak beli gak dr lazada

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2017 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Baru nak bukak thread pasal huawei p9 ni. Ok ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2017 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Ada yang saya jumpa p9 pr harga rm2599. Ori ker? dia ada waranty 1 year. Aritu ada tanya dekat kedai huawei sendiri. Dia kata so far huawei xda yang AP set. tp kenapa murah ek sdgkan tpt lain even kedai huawei sendiri utk p9 mate pro berharga Rm35++

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2017 10:57 AM | Show all posts
MsCinderella replied at 10-4-2017 11:46 AM
salam syita..

dah resolve ka prob pasal bateri tu?

Salam. Tak resolve lagi. Haritu kat grup p9 ada yg g tanya kat huawei. N the answer is the update is not stable yet. Huawei tgh proses nak stable kan so myb makan masa. But yes, bit regret laa update sbb battery performance teruk lps tu. Yg lain2 ok je.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2017 10:59 AM | Show all posts
MsLadyBos replied at 10-4-2017 04:51 PM
Ada yang saya jumpa p9 pr harga rm2599. Ori ker? dia ada waranty 1 year. Aritu ada tanya dekat kedai ...

P9 standard dlm rm2k. p9 plus 2.5k. p10 biasa pun dah 2.5k.

I beli kat Lazada. trusted je. dlm 4 hari jugak laa masa tu delivery. Dpt rm500 off so masa tu I beli harga rm1515 cmtu. But make sure beli tu tgk betul2 warranty dr mana n baca rating. Warranty wajib dr Manufacturer sbb tu official warranty Huawei. Kalau Supplier tu warranty kedai.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2017 11:04 AM | Show all posts
MsLadyBos replied at 10-4-2017 04:51 PM
Ada yang saya jumpa p9 pr harga rm2599. Ori ker? dia ada waranty 1 year. Aritu ada tanya dekat kedai ...

btw, P9 standard & Plus je yg kamera Leica. beza dua fon ni dr aspek RAM, battery capacity & built in memory. P9 lite kamera biasa.

I tgk kat lazada, so far yg ni best offer.

http://www.lazada.com.my/huawei- ... tml?ff=1&rb=965

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.214625 second(s), 44 queries .