CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 3873|Reply: 24

Samsung vs iPhone vs Huawei - Which camera phone is the best?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2016 08:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
I like Samsung smartphone because of its camera. Nowadays, based on what i watch in youtube and what i have been told from my friends which are using the latest model of Samsung smartphone, this brand got the best camera compared than iPhone and Huawei especially their current model such as Samsung Edge 6, Samsung Note 5 etc. Almost all review that i watched in Youtube saying that Samsung is the BEST among all smartphone's camera in this era.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2016 09:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Battery life, photo quality, security all of this are areas that Huawei excel in.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 09:41 PM | Show all posts
I strong believe that iPhone have eased my work as I don’t even need extra editing on the picture taken. That prove iPhone have the best camera and capture amazing photos with it.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 10:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am using samsung note 5 now..and the camera is great.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 02:19 AM | Show all posts
samsung camera better than iphone

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Now that both iOS and Android have more than 1 million apps in their stores, the arms race is over, right? Not really. The iPhone is still favored by developers as the launch platform of choice for the hottest new apps.

Check more here bit.ly/WWPVideo1 !

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2016 01:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iPhone has better camera than any phones. It can beautify the lighting of the picture naturally. iPhone has the best design of all!

http://bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 09:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Everybody know that Samsung smartphone is excellent and consumer should be agreed with their battery life, processor speed and media management. Yes, most advanced smartphone in the world. bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2016 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Camera of HUAWEI P9 is one plus point because it uses Sony IMX286 sensors with 12 megapixel. This is the first smartphone from Huawei which uses Leica dual optical lens to give more bright and sharp photo. And there's a monochrome lens in the phone, specially for black and white phones. Samsung and iPhone, can you beat this?

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 11:25 PM | Show all posts
I have tried both Samsung and Huawei smartphone but I still go back to iPhone because of it's smooth and fast interface. iOS is moer stable than andriod.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 12:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hmm this is so wrong.  our smart phones has everything to replace our brains as long as they have huge hard disk to store the information. only that it needs really good user interface. still with samsung team.

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 02:11 AM | Show all posts
I expect a DSLR quality image for all my photos. I do love taking pictures, and i want it to be perfect. And i only got it with my D90 DSLR. But it so bulky. Its okay to carry DSLR while i'm single, but with 2 kids nowadays, DSLR not an option. I need a smartphone with good camera features and Samsung have it all i need. The photo capture by my Note 5 is still clear even in low light and it take less than a second to capture the image.

Best smartphones camera, with good quality and most affordable price. Samsung will always be my choice.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 02:23 AM | Show all posts
sklee18 replied at 20-9-2016 11:25 PM
I have tried both Samsung and Huawei smartphone but I still go back to iPhone because of it's smooth ...

Iphone might have good camera, but it to expensive. Don't need to spend more if we can get the same quality from other smartphone. And i always choice Samsung.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 01:07 PM | Show all posts
I personally prefer iPhone, cause the camera is really good. Photos are captured at the moment the shoot button is clicked.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 11:23 PM | Show all posts
I take pictures very seriously after I started working in the digital scene. pictures speaks a thousand words therefore a good camera phone is very very important because moments ate capture instantaneous.

There are no time to waste/wait when a precious moment happen.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 11:49 PM | Show all posts
We can't compare pic quality on a phone and a DSLR, it wouldn't justify.

But, if we were to compare between phones. Huawei has the best technology for it ATM;  being powered by Leica.

Thanks Huawei for making life so much easier when travelling.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2016 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Recently bought the new Huawei P9 and wow, amazing camera with Leica Lens which capture superrrr good pictures, especially in black and white! Not to mention, it is also very affordable for the specs it offers. Get yourself one today and you will know I speak of the truth. bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 09:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by fionachan at 23-9-2016 09:28 PM

So far I still prefer pictures taken by iPhones though, despite not having the best specs in the market. The photos taken are of such good quality and Instagram-worthy, which is what matters anyway right? I'm wondering and excited to see how the new iPhone 7 Plus' dual lenses can compare to Huawei P9's dual Leica lenses. It's quite exciting. http://bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Is there any independent comparison between the cameras of Samsung S7 vs Huawei P9 vs Apple iPhone 6S to find out which phone has the best camera. As it is, there are conflicting views regarding which phone has superior camera. I rely heavily on the camera function hence it would be great to find out to help me decide which new phone to invest in. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S5.

See which phone has the best camera:
http://bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Huawei P9's tentpole feature is a Leica-certified camera.  That's maybe a little oversold, but between the camera quality in the first place and the sheer amount of options is the camera app and you can come away with above-average results.  
Elsewhere,  the P9 sports a 5.2- inch LCD display at 1080p resolution,  has Huawei's excellent fingerprint scanner,  and is powered by a Kirin 955 processor.

Most important,  you can get this phone with cheaper price compared to Iphone but with almost the same great features,  so why spend more when you can save?
> bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 05:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082154 second(s), 46 queries .