View: 4160|Reply: 39

Atheist vs Hindu

[Copy link]
Post time 25-9-2016 11:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
https://www.facebook.com/imtiaz. ... s/10155349710213009

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-9-2016 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Hahahaha ... This stupid atheist is comparing a hardworking nation (India) to bunch of thieves and cutthroats (Sweden).

Let's not forget that Swiss Bank - the largest banking reserve for thieves and cutthroats since 1800s. Europeans (both individuals and nations) have been stealing from others (from Africa and Asia) and storing it in this bank for the past 200 years, thus allowing the small insignificant nation in Europe to grow.

Deh Reborn_Atheist - Your Swedish example is a perfect example on why atheists have no moral and ethical compass. Very good.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2016 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 26-9-2016 02:04 AM
Hahahaha ... This stupid atheist is comparing a hardworking nation (India) to bunch of thieves and c ...

i see...... hindus were conned because they are stupid   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 01:11 AM | Show all posts
and your gods are useless   

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Reborn_Atheist replied at 26-9-2016 05:47 PM
i see...... hindus were conned because they are stupid

Con by who?

Jews were conned by Moses and his brother, Aaron.
Christians were conned by Romans.
Muslims were conned by Muhammad.
Atheists like you were conned by your own delusion and ignorance.

Who conned Hindus when there is no founder in Hinduism? No starting time or place for the belief system nor does it states that only a specific race can follow Hinduism or need to change into Indians in order to be Hindus (like what Christians who changing into Romans and Muslims who are changing into Arab wannabee).

Atheists like you don't know $hit and you don't want to learn. You are worse than any Jews, Christians or Muslims. They get conned by others, you get conned by your own ego.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 08:34 AM | Show all posts

Only thing useless here is atheists like you. At least we theists don't kill ourselves when things get tough.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-9-2016 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2016 12:34 AM
Only thing useless here is atheists like you. At least we theists don't kill ourselves when things ...

seriously? i don't see atheis killing themself by lighting their own body with gasoline  

opsss....... that's hindu culture  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 27-9-2016 09:37 AM
Reborn_Atheist replied at 27-9-2016 08:54 AM
seriously? i don't see atheis killing themself by lighting their own body with gasoline  

ops ...

That is because many of the atheists (like you) are natural-born killers and they busy killing others with their inventions and technology.

Example :-

Samuel T. Cohen (1921 - 2010) - invented W70 warhead and credited to the invention of neutron bombs.
Vitaly Ginzburg (1916 - 2009) - Russian physicist and one of the fathers of hydrogen bombs.
Hiram Stevens Maxim (1840 - 1916) - American born inventor who invented Maxim Gun - the first probable full-automatic machinegun.
Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich (1914 - 1987) - Russian physicist who helped to develop Soviet's nuclear and thermonuclear weapons.

These are just a few atheists worked on developing weapons which continued to plaque mankind - all because they did not believe that they will be accounted for their actions. THAT is the difference between atheist and theist - no matter what stupid things we theists do, we will always know in the back of our minds that WE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR ACTIONS IN AFTERLIFE. You atheists have no such belief and that is why you are a dangerous breed.

PS : I like to state for fact that there are MANY good atheists out there who did many good work for betterment of mankind. Too many to be listed here and mankind will always be thankful for them. However, some atheists like this reborn_atheist is NOT one such people who I could be thankful for.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2016 01:35 AM
That is because many of the atheists (like you) are natural-born killers and they busy killing oth ...

your hindu idols also killed each others....... are u senile already?  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Reborn_Atheist replied at 27-9-2016 09:42 AM
your hindu idols also killed each others....... are u senile already?

And yet no Hindu idols have ever told their followers to kill each other or invent things to kill one another (like those atheists I have shown).
Like I said, no matter how many stupid things we do, we will always be accounted for our action. YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH BELIEF. That is FACT.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2016 01:57 AM
And yet no Hindu idols have ever told their followers to kill each other or invent things to kill  ...

seriously...... u r senile..... idiots killed another person only because of rumour  

Hindu mob kills Muslim man after rumours he was eating beef
A group of about 60 beat Mohammad Akhlaq with sticks and bricks and left son with severe injuries in Bisara, India
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/hindu-mob-kills-muslim-man-eating-beef

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 10:36 AM | Show all posts
by Reborn_Atheist

seriously...... u r senile..... idiots killed another person only because of rumour  

So? idiots kills one another for many reasons - politics, women, money, religions, rumours etc. This have been going on for a long time and it will continue to go on for a long time cos there are always idiots in the human race. So what?

Did Hinduism stated somewhere that one will escape karmic judgement in this life and/or the next by killing someone for Hinduism?

Like I said before and I will say it again - We are accountable for our actions - good, bad and our inaction. This is our Laws of Karma and there are NO exception no matter who you are and what religion you follow.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 10:38 AM | Show all posts

dumb and dumber   

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 10:58 AM | Show all posts

Post regarding Muslims and Islam, I will not respond. Go to Muslim and Muslimat column if you want to post something about Islam and Muslims.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2016 02:58 AM
Post regarding Muslims and Islam, I will not respond. Go to Muslim and Muslimat column if you want ...

muslims laughing at hindus drinking cow urine  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Reborn_Atheist replied at 27-9-2016 11:05 AM
muslims laughing at hindus drinking cow urine

And Hindus laugh at Muslims killing themselves trying to reach a brothel in the sky. So what?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2016 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2016 03:41 AM
And Hindus laugh at Muslims killing themselves trying to reach a brothel in the sky. So what? {:1_ ...

and atheists were astonished looking at both stupidity

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2016 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Reborn_Atheist replied at 28-9-2016 12:09 AM
and atheists were astonished looking at both stupidity

That's cos you (atheists) have nothing better to do with your lives other than to look at others.
You have no purpose for existence.
You have no future (after death).
You have no Spiritualism (to grow).
You have NOTHING to live for.

So you waste your time laughing at theists because you don't want to look into the mirror and cry looking at your selves.
Sorry but I do not pity fools.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2016 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 28-9-2016 01:37 AM
That's cos you (atheists) have nothing better to do with your lives other than to look at others.  ...

my mission is to awake all idiots from their mythical gods non-existance  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2016 09:10 AM | Show all posts
by Reborn_Atheist

my mission is to awake all idiots from their mythical gods non-existance

Only idiots here is you. Wherever you go in this forum, people look at you like a diseased cow strolling into their backyard. They want to kill you but too lazy to remove the carcass later and choose to wait it out, hoping you could have a common sense and leave.

Your so-called "mission" is nothing more than to waste your own time pissing people off. Because, like what I said before, you (atheists) have NOTHING to live for. You just too afraid to die like what so many atheists choose to do in your situation.

As for your Ricky Gervais qoute, I have one from him as well :-

Gervais lives in Hampstead,[126] having moved from Bloomsbury, with his partner of 33 years, producer and author Jane Fallon. He says they chose not to marry because "there's no point in us having an actual ceremony before the eyes of God because there is no God" or have children because they "didn't fancy dedicating 16 years of our lives. And there are too many children, of course".[127]

Source :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Gervais

Fancy that. A guy who said he has everything to live for, don't even have heart to have children (or adopt one from many who has no parents) because he don't want to waste 16 years of his (precious) life.  That says so much about atheists and what they think about (quality of) life.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.454391 second(s), 46 queries .