Laptop Service & Repair
Motherboard Repair - Server Board, IPC Board, PC Motherboard
Speaker Repair - No Power, No Sound

Laptop Service - Full Cleaning Service
Laptop Repair - No power, no display (only intel chipset) no nvidia & ATI
Motherboard Repair - No power, No display, Boot Loop etc

Warranty - 3 Month

Tools : Using

A. Huntron Tracker 2700 (Fault detection)
B. Hakko Solder & Desoldering
C. OKI APR-5000 BGA Station

Contact - Armand 0162580543

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2020 03:36 PM | Show all posts
The GIGABYTE Z490 Gaming X might not have any showy newhighlights to bring to the table, yet in case you're an Intel fan who needsanother motherboard in the spending circle, it's positively an extraordinarydecision. This section level motherboard for gamers has a tolerable list ofcapabilities at its cost tag, including three PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Best Motherboard in 2020 spaces, six SATAports and four memory openings with help for DDR4-4600 and up to 128GB, tobegin. Above all, it performs like the best of them without begging to bespent.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2020 03:03 PM | Show all posts
The motherboard comes with plenty of ports consisting of HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.1 Gen1 however you do no longer get USB Type-C. Read here Another downside which you should maintain in mind is that the motherboard handiest has a unmarried CPU fan header and a unmarried case fan header. So you may most effective have a single fan plugged into your motherboard. It does come with RGB assist and Smart Fan five.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2021 10:21 AM | Show all posts
I am looking for the good repair service for the laptop because I just bought the new laptop https://productz.com/en/asus-vivobook-s14/p/79ZWB and looking for the repair of my previous laptop. On the previous laptop, I am getting a black screen issue. While working screen gets black and I need to restart the laptop to avoid it.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2021 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Hello, From childhood. I am intersted in in this type information. because it's my passion, But Now I want to earn money for me and my family. So I am doing website designing work and I have followed as https://spdload.com/blog/guide-a ... ation-from-scratch/ site. With the help of this site, I get all updates about web and app design. So it will be good for me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-6-2024 08:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059377 second(s), 31 queries .