Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

KWON SANG WOO **The Prince of Tears**

[Copy link]
Post time 31-3-2005 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Ni aku jumpa berita mengenai KSW . Tarikh berita ni 29/3

Han Chae-young and Jae Hee, the co-stars of the KBS miniseries "Sassy Girl Chun-hyang," have been selected as "the coolest television couple" by Internet users. Of the 18,092 respondents, an overwhelming majority of 14,448 (80 percent) chose Han and Jae as the coolest couple.

The runner-up couple was Han Ji-hye and Lee Dong-geon, who co-starred in the movie "My boyfriend is type-B," receiving 1,742 votes.

The third spot went to Koh Hyeon-jeong and Jo In-Seong from the drama "Spring Days" (1,163 votes), followed by Kim Hee-seon and kwon Sang-woo from "Sad Love Story" (739 votes).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2005 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Ni gambo Sang Woo oppa yg paling latest.. kiut sgt! must see!

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/16/sangwoppa7ml.jpg

:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 31-3-2005 11:28 PM:
Ni aku jumpa berita mengenai KSW . Tarikh berita ni 29/3

Han Chae-young and Jae Hee, the co-stars of the KBS miniseries "Sassy Girl Chun-hyang," have been selected as "the coole ...

hahhaha,ramai kata yg ksw ngan khs tak padanlah tapi dpt 3rd place gak.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 1-4-2005 10:56 AM:

kuang asam ko shane,aku mati2 ingat gmabar abg kwon yg kiut rupanya kau kenakan aku yer.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 1-4-2005 11:07 AM:

kuang asam ko shane,aku mati2 ingat gmabar abg kwon yg kiut rupanya kau kenakan aku yer.

:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 11:42 AM | Show all posts
nmi kena april fool....!!!gambar apa tu? tak branila nak tgk....:nyorok:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-4-2005 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tupai_tupai at 1-4-2005 11:42 AM:
nmi kena april fool....!!!gambar apa tu? tak branila nak tgk....:nyorok:

ukakaka.. :lol bukak jer la..  :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 2005-4-1 11:46 AM:

ukakaka.. :lol bukak jer la..  :lol

ceh..:jeler:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2005 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 1-4-2005 10:56 AM:

kiutlah gambar tu shane.   Ade ke dia kata aku ni satu bangsa dgn dia.:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2005 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 1-4-2005 03:48 PM:

kiut:love:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2005 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at  10:56:

lol
kelakar betul gambar ni....:lol nasib baik baru bukak ari ni...x tak gan bel sekali kena April Fool semlm...:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2005 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Shocking news...sian sang woo oppa...

INTERVIEW WITH KWON SANG WOO ABOUT X-FILES

You look angry about the x-Files. Is this the first time you see it?

my friend gave me a short message to turn on the TV which was reporting the issue. At that time, it was about how the files were fabricated and how it was leaked. It was not about how valid the accusations were. I perhaps felt like a victim but this report and the perspective from the new report treated it as though they are facts already.

I don't know how many could understand the feeling. To tell the truth, up till now I couldn't contain my anger. I couldn't stand it. It's not only me but other entertainers' files were taken as facts. I couldn't stand the organization which assemble such things and package them as though they are facts. I decided to speak up today."

You have a few unsavory rumors as an entertainer. How different do you feel towards those and this X files?

"You are right. It's very different. I could stand your criticism of my exterior looks, my speech and my personality. Because they were given to me by my parents and I didn't have a choice. But I couldn't accept their attack on my character. So in the past when I hear about things about myself, it could help me. But this is different. It says I was a gigolo for 3 months at a bar. It's really too much. (I could never believe hearing the word gigolo from his mouth.)

Those who have been with me since high school and in college and at the army they would understand me. In high school, to enter the University's Art Department, I work every night in the studio till 11 pm. Those who were with me could testify. After I entered college, 6 months later I reported to the military and was serving. One month after I was discharged, I returned to Seoul. I asked those who wrote all that, when would I have time to be a giggolo at a bar.
Up till now I don't even know the geography of that city大田市 where they alleged the bar was. I have only been to their hot springs a few times. Please show me evidence. I hope those who have seen me there would come out and testify in front of me. If someone dares say such things and I couldn't tell you what I was doing that day, I would admit it as truth. But I believe there would not be such things. Absolutely not. If there is any truth to it, then come out at once and say I lied."

What is the reaction of your friends and family?

"To be honest, what group sex ! I am the most normal man in Korea. I have always worked at it and in the future I would still work on it. Even if there is such rumor, I would still be the most normal man. At least, I know I don't have that image.

I haven't discussed the matter with my parents and elder brother yet. What I couldn't stand is that because of this matter, my parents worry about me. I really want to leave the industry and never live an entertainer's life anymore. I can't stand that just because I am an entertainer, my loved ones, my best friends have to listen to such words."

I've seen you a few time but this is the first time I see you so angry. What do you plan to do?

"I would have to get this clarified.....(the same as above)"

The advertising comany used image to make ads, but in the back they assemble such articles. It should be very aggravation. How do you view such tactics?

"It's a bit different from what I think. In fact, I think entertainers could be a product. So aren't the models the means to increase the sales of products? From this you could see how advertisers treat entertainers. I couldn't stand this. No matter how people think, I have my own proper values, my own dreams, my own world. But all this has been shaken up by this incident. How do you know my value and my ideals? They have stepped on my values and ideals.

Accordingly, some of the journalists who participated have been close to you.

"In the entertainment field, it is true that one could not trust others easily. My present feeling is that I could not trust everyone anymore. Those reporters (swear word included) has their problems. In the past I have a few accidental rumors. The difference of the truth and their reports has caused ill feelings. I think a few of them were inadvertently dragged into this incident. Perhaps there are some journalist involved but I don't think journalists would say such things. This is something that I trust."

Have you talked with other entertainers about this?

"Actually I don't have many close friends among the entertainers. Now, even Song Seung Hun and 苏智燮. With Song Seung Hun I couldn't talk, nor with 苏智燮. This is not the sort of thing you talk about. I am like brothers with my manager but he didn't discuss this with me. Perhaps he was worried that I would feel hurt. Earlier I got the interview from NO CUT NEWS and that was the first time I saw the files and this is the first time I talked about it. When I heard about the accusations on other entertainers, I thought, without wind there wouldn't be wave. It would be the same for me. But this time, really, even when there's now wind, there's wave. To say I'm a giggolo, it hurts my pride. I couldn't tolerate it.

How could we perform well with such a mar on our image? No matter how hard I work and peform, and no matter how the ads are pretty, could I still convey my original feelings without holding back to the audience? I want to live a kind life. That is my value in life."

How would you be pacified?

"Very simple. The person who did this has to apologize on TV or in the press and to the whole nation and said that the information was fabricated and was false. Earlier they have stated their position but it is not enough. For a victim like me, it's too much. I could not understand why such a big organisation would fabricate something like that. On top of legal action, they have to come and apologize individually."

You would be shooting in a while. I'm worried about you.

"I'll be shooting in a while Sad Sonata and it would be overnight. I really am worried I could not express myself. I really don't want to shoot."

May I ask if this incident would cause you to distrust society?"
I have always been living a kind life. I want to live kindly. I do not accept that I be labelled as a rough person. I just want to hear good comments about myself. I want to live optimistically and happily. That would be the real Kwon Sang Woo if they write as such."

What else do you want to say ?

"I think that advertisers could conduct surveys on entertainers' acting skills or the audience comments on them, their weaknesses and strengths. But whatever is surveyed, whether it comes out as a praise or a criticism, it has to be the truth. If the survey on entertainers are based on fabricated rumors, then it is not understandable."

credit to sangwoo4ever

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2005 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Sangwoo X-files Scandle taken from Singapore Articles (Feb 2005)

He swore. He threatened to quit show biz. It was very unlike Korean hunk Kwon Sang Woo. He was never been known to be hot-tempered but last Thursday, the usually jovial chap let fly.

The source of hos anger? the controversial " Entertainter's X-Files that alleged that he revels in group sex and once worked as a gigolo in a bar for 3 months. The so-called X-Files, originally the findings of a survey on the advertising value of 99 A-List Korean Stars, contained unverified allegation of their lifestyle, background, even sexual habits leaked out on the internet last week and led to a heated wave of discussion in Korea.

Top actor Bae Yong Jun was reportedly the first to debunk the report on his official website last Wednesday. But SangWoo, went a step further by giving an interview to online news agency Nocutnews to clear his name. Holding a copy of the X-Files in his hands like a sign of protest, Sang Woo said he is no stranger to rumors and criticism, but he would not tolerate false accusations.

He said " I detest the whole incident itself. I dont feel like being an artist, and I dont feel like acting anymore. When I saw the news on TV after getting a message from my friend. I really felt like bashing up the TV set. Everyone is discussing how the rumors have circulated but none questions their authenticity".

He said he can accept criticism about his physical attributes but " to say I work as a gigolo in a bar for 3 months, that's too much... it hurts my dignity, its unbearable. " He also added that it had affected his work.

"Given my tainted reputation and other actors who have been inplicated, how are we to continue producing good work in the future? No matter how hard I work to perform, or try to be suave in commercials, can I communicate to the audience the same feeling as before?"

In a bid to prove his innocence, the star of the hit drama series, Stairway to Heaven, and blockbuster movie My Tutor Friend, explained that it was impossible for him to work in a pub before entering showbiz, as he was too busy with college and then the army. He said all his school and camp mates can be his witnesses and challenged anyone to prove him wrong.

KSW stated " If anyone still suspects me, come show me the evidence. If you actually saw me in the pub, come tell it to me to my face.. But I believe there's no such thing, absolutely not."

As for the report about his sexual habits, he said.. "What's this about me enjoying group sex? I'm the most regular guy in Korea. I have always strove to be so, and I will continue to be".

To clear his reputation, KSW said he is prepared to pursue the matter all the way and demand for private apologies from the responsible parties.

" I'm going to find out who fabricated these rumors and for what purpose. I have said many times that I dont intend to stay in the showbiz forever, so even if my career comes to an end now and I can't accept any more commercial, I will do all it takes to prove my innocence."

Credit to Soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2005 11:30 AM | Show all posts
sedihnya masa dier ckp i dont mind people critic about my speech coz it was give from my parents.takperlah abg kwon,hidup dlm dunia seni byk halangannya.abg kwon fighting!!!!!!!!!!:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2005 11:41 AM | Show all posts
reporter tu memang nak kena gan sang woo oppa ni....

@nmi..
sexy x gambar ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2005 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 2-4-2005 11:41 AM:
reporter tu memang nak kena gan sang woo oppa ni....

@nmi..
sexy x gambar ni...

:ah:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2005 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Reported in Chosun.com on 7/31/04:

揗omjjang

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2005 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 2-4-2005 08:57 AM:

lol
kelakar betul gambar ni....:lol nasib baik baru bukak ari ni...x tak gan bel sekali kena April Fool semlm...:lol

huhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2005 02:56 PM | Show all posts
s'mlm kan aku nengok My Tutor Friend.. mama aku sanggup naik kl nak belikan aku VCD c'rita korea..

best sangat la c'rita tu... makin be + suka aku kat dia.... so cutee!!!!! :love:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 01:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.156237 second(s), 42 queries .