Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yna@arabella

SE7EN ~ I'M GOOD MV

[Copy link]
Post time 21-8-2006 11:51 PM | Show all posts
ho ho..
se7en.. mule knal dia kat MTV Asia Awards 06..
haha.. dgr dia nyanyi lagu Passion..
suke lagu tu..
ingtkan nak dgr sume lagu2 dia mcm TVXQ..
tp, byk gile lagu!! :
susah susah nk keep updated..
i wish i understand korean :pray:
baru senang nak hafal lagu.. haha..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by arincute92 at 21-8-2006 11:51 PM
ho ho..
se7en.. mule knal dia kat MTV Asia Awards 06..
haha.. dgr dia nyanyi lagu Passion..
suke lagu tu..
ingtkan nak dgr sume lagu2 dia mcm TVXQ..
tp, byk gile lagu!! :
susah susah nk kee ...

ala arin....baru je bape album.. ^^
tak semestinye nak kena paham bahasa korea baru dgr..
kalu arin nak yg cassio recommend pun bleh...
along with lagu TVXQ dan sape2 je la... ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Seven to Give Solo Concert after 4 Months
2006-09-25

Singer Seven, who will release a new album next month, will give a solo concert October 28 after four months off.

The concert will serve as the finale of the 2006 Seoul Music Festival, which kicks off October 8 for a 22-day run. The festival, the second of its kind, will feature various artists who will stage performances in succession to revive the stagnated domestic music industry.

The festival received a favorable response from audiences last year, as they were able to see the performances of singers Lee Seung-chul, Shin Seung-hoon, Rain, BoA and TVXQ for 35,000 won per ticket and enjoy beer free of charge.

Seven抯 upcoming concert carries special significance because the singer is preparing to debut in the United States and plans to focus on his overseas activities in the near future rather than perform in Korea.

Last month, Seven enraptured Japanese audiences when he performed in Tokyo and Osaka as part of the World Tour marking the 10th anniversary of YG Entertainment, his agency.

At the upcoming concert, the singer will sing songs from his new album and previous hit songs.

Aside from Seven, the 2006 Seoul Music Festival will feature such artists as Kim Hyun-chul, DJ D.O.C., Lee Seung-hwan, Sung Shi-kyung, YB Big Mama, Next, TVXQ and M (Lee Min-woo).

The festival is being sponsored by the Seoul municipal government and the charity organization The Chest of Love, which has also staged a campaign inviting visitors to bring used books that will be donated to the needy.

c: KBS Global

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Se7en抯 Performance to Be Aired in the U.S.
2006-10-10

[/center]
A performance by singer Se7en will be aired in the U.S. through NHK U.S., according to Se7en's agency, YG Entertainment, on Tuesday. The Korean star is to participate in the YG Family U.S. concert scheduled for mid-October.

NHK U.S. plans to closely cover Se7en as part of its regular program 揌ot Talk USA,

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 09:51 PM | Show all posts
[Trans] (061007) Se7en's letter to lucky seven on his official fansite

letters by se7en can only be viewed by lucky se7en members..
but yeah..just wanted to let you all know what he wrote..
he's such an angel...
that's why we all love him~
we are one and always no.1!!

OMG
our dear choi dong wook~
he is such an angel~~~
today he left a msg on hello7, and after reading it u will understand why he's such an angel
at first i read it, and i was like, hehe he's cute.. and u konw as usual he's nice to fans and everything
but then i was reading ppl's comments and some ppl were like, after they read it they started crying
and i was thinking, hey it's not THAT touching u know...
it took me really long to realise what the hype was and what ppl wre going on about
basically what he did was he typed his main msg yeah? and then he wrote a PS. 2 but it was not in black, but in white, so that u had to highlight it in order to read what he wrote

ok here goes the translation

Title: 여러분~ 안녕~?^^ se7en

Everyone, annyoung~?^^

나예요~
It's me~

오랫만에 인사드리네요~
It's been a long time since i greeted everyone~

잘들 지내셨죠~?
Everyone's been well, right?

추석연휴 잘들 보내고 계시나요~?
Is everyone having a good chusok holiday?

저는 요즘 앨범 막바지 작업에 한창이예요~
Lately i'm at the height of last minute production for the album~

이번달 말이면 여러분들께 새 앨범을 들려드릴수 있겠네요~
Everyone will be able to listen to the new album at the end of the month~

지금까지와는 또 다른 모습으로 여러분들께 좋은노래 들려드릴테니까
I will be showing everyone the image i've had up til now as well as a new image with good songs,

조금만 더 기다려요!^^
so just wait a bit more!^^

지금...
At present...

앨범 진행과... 해외활동...
The progress of the album and overseas activities...

모든일들이 순조롭게 잘 진행되고 있어요~~
Everything is progressing well~

아마 곧 여러분들께~
좋은 소식을 많이 전해드릴수 있을듯 해요~
Maybe i will be able to let everyone know of good news soon~

여러분들이 항상 응원해 주시고 아껴주시는점
깊은 감사를 드려요...
I am deeply thankful to everyone who always gives me support and treasures me

덕분에 제가 지금 이 자리에 있다고 생각해요...
Thanks to you, I am here where i am now... that's how i think of it

지금 이자리에 만족하지 않고 더 노력해서...
더 올라가려구요^^
I am not satisfied with where i am now and will work harder and intend to rise even higher~

어떻게 보면... 지금까지 왔던길보다...
앞으로 가야할길이 더 많다고 생각해요...
However I look at it... Compared to the path I have taken to come to where i am now, i think there are many more roads i have to take in the future..

그 일들을 멋지게 잘 헤쳐나갈수 있게...
많이 노력해야겠죠...
I will have to work very hard in order to accomplish those things in a cool way~ (haha sorry sounds funny the translation)

여러분들도 많이 응원해 주실꺼죠~?^^
Everyone is going to cheer me on right? ^^

그럼 여러분들~~
추석연휴 즐겁게 잘 보내시구요~
Everyone~ Spend the Chusok holidays enjoyably~

항상 즐겁고 행복한일들만 가득하길 바래요~~
조만간 좋은 소식으로 다시 인사를드려봅니다~^^
I hope that u are filled always only with happy and fortunate things
I will greet everyone again with good news soon~

여러분~~
Everyone~

즐추~~~^^
Have a happy chusok~^^

ps...

아 그리고....
ah also...

요새 저의 드라마 기사로 너무 시끄럽더라고요...
Recently my drama news articles has been so noisy (annoying)

전 말도 꺼낸적이 없는데 말예요...^^
and i havent even said anything

글쎄요...
Well..

말씀드리고 싶은 부분이 많이 있지만~
Althought there's alot of things i want to say~

제 말로 인해 또 씨끄러워질까봐~
It seems like if i speak then it will get more noisy

하고 싶은 말을 꾹 참아볼께요~^^
I will definitely refrain from saying what i want to say~^^

(설마 이말했다고 기사나는건 아니겠죠~??
( News wont come out after i say this right?
"세븐!! 하고싶은말 많지만 꾹참겠다!!" ㅎㅎㅎ
"Se7en! Wants to say alot but must refrain from doing so!" hehehe

제발... ㅠㅠ )
PLEASE....TTT)

Then the following part is the hidden ps 2

ps...2...

또.. 요즈음...
Also... recently...

어떠한 문제로 인해...
다른 분들과의 마찰도 있는듯한데...
There's been some problem and there's even been some conflict with other ppl..

너무 심각하게 생각하지 마세요~
그럴수도 있죠~^^
Please dont think too seriously of it~
such things can happen right?^^

우리만의것을 잃는다고 생각하지 말아요~
Dont think of it as Us losing something which belongs to us~
중요한건...
The important thing...
우리가 처음이잖아요~^^
Is that we were the first ones~^^

앞으로도~ 더 좋은 아이디어~
더 좋은 음악과~더 멋진 모습으로~
누군가의 모범이 되는 모습이~
더 멋진 일인거 같아요~^^

It seems like that it is a cooler thing to become someone else's example with better ideas, better music and a cooler image~

여러분들도 그럴수 있죠~??
Everyone can be also like that right?
우리 늘 그래왔잖아요~~^^
We've always come along like that~^^
우리가 누군가에게 도움이 될수있다는거~~
자랑스러운 일이잖아요~
The fact that we can be of help to someone else is a thing to be proud of~
여러분~~ 더욱더 자랑스러워 지자구요!!^^
Everyone~ Let's be prouder~!

[The hidden part ends here]

그거 알죠~?
Everyone knows this right?

We Are One~ & Alwayz NO.1

Peace !!!

translation by cecilia
source: cafe.hello7.com

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2006 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Se7en Set to Make U.S. Debut
2006-10-17

Singer Se7en on Monday announced his plan to cooperate with the producer of American artist Usher to make his debut in the U.S. pop market. He made the announcement at a press conference in New York at the Imagine Asia TV Theater. Starting late this month, he will begin work on his first single album to be released in the U.S. early next year.

YG Entertainment, Se7en抯 agency, said that it had signed a contract with a U.S. entertainment company to promote Se7en in the country. The company is headed by Mark Shimmel, the famous producer who produced records of such famous artists as Usher, Tony Blackstone, and TLC.

Shimmel designated Rich Harrison as a producer for the Korean singer. Harrison won the producer award at the Grammy Awards in 2004 by producing Beyonce Knowles

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2006 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Se7en's New Album, New Style

Singer Se7en released details about his upcoming fourth album! He personally posted a bulletin on his agency's website, that he'll be releasing album number four on the 26th! The singer also wrote that the songs on this album will be a little different from the music that he has done 'til now. CEO of his entertainment agency, Yang Hyun-suk, also added a couple notes of his own. Yang stated that the title track, the production of the album, the sound, and even the dance choreography will provide a new style and new image for the singer. We can't wait to see what Se7en comes up with!

credits: arirangtv.com + kpopkingdom.com

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts
tak kenal pun...budak baru ke nih??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-11-2006 06:25 PM | Show all posts
October 26th, 2006

Korean popstar Se7en, a jack of all trades

Singing, dancing and now acting: Is there anything that Korean pop idol Se7en cannot do?

Since his debut in 2003, Se7en's vocal and choreographic talents have been celebrated across Asia. The first male solo under YG Entertainment to break into the Japanese market in 2004, Se7en won enormous popularity in Japan and Thailand with remarkable album sales and successful promotion tours.

Not satisfied with resting on his regional laurels, Se7en is planning to take his special talents across the Pacific to the United States as well as finding time to promote his upcoming album and take acting lessons for an upcoming TV drama.

l Making inroads into the U.S. music industry

Se7en's agency YG Entertainment said on its website this week that "Se7en went to Washington to record his first single, which is scheduled to be released in the spring next year in the United States".

Se7en
The agency said it signed a contract with Mark Shimmel Music to jointly produce Se7en's single and support his entertainment activities on the U.S. soil. Shimmel is famous for discovering world famous pop artist Usher and producing the records of R&B pop artists such as Tony Braxton and TLC.

Se7en's single album in the United States will be produced by Rich Harrison, the Grammy Award winner responsible for diva Beyonce Knowles' smash hit "Crazy in Love".

"In the past, it was very difficult to have an opportunity to present a Korean singer in the American music industry but fortunately, we met a good partner", said Yang Hyun-suk, the founder and owner of YG Entertainment, who wields enormous influence in the Korean pop industry working with famous pop stars like Wheesung and Gummy.

"After YG Family's New York concert, Mark Shimmel said it will work out well. I'm happy because it seems like one of the best U.S. musical business talents recognized Se7en's ability".

l Promoting a new album "Se7volution"

With preparations for his debut in the United States moving into overdrive, Se7en's local schedule will also be hectic, focusing on promotion of his new album, "Se7volution" - coined from "Se7en" and "evolution - set for a Nov. 1 release.

The title track "La La La" is a slow tempo pop number in which Se7en will refrain from dabbling in too much on-stage choreography. The dazzling dancer with the innocent face used to be a drawcard with Korea's youth audience. But now, he is looking in another direction.

"Because we have put so much emphasis on strong hip-hop beats in Se7en's previous albums, it's time for a change to good melodies and vocal sounds", said YG Entertainment.

Out of 14 tracks in the album, Se7en composed two songs and wrote lyrics for several other tracks as well. The two-part music videos for the title track "La La La" are already finished and will be released to coincide with the album's launch.

l Drama acting in "The Palace Season 2" ("Princess Hours Season 2")

With his fourth album coming soon, Se7en is to take a lead role in an upcoming local TV drama "The Palace Season 2" ("Princess Hours Season 2"). With the drama, Se7en will also make his on-screen debut in the Asian drama market.

"The Palace Season 2" ("Princess Hours Season 2") depicts a young man who works at a Chinese restaurant, not knowing he is a descendant of a royal family. Later, the extroverted guy enters into the palace to be crowned as king.

The producer of "The Palace Season 2" ("Princess Hours Season 2"), Hwang In-roi, said he picked Se7en for the role because the performer's personality is known to be humble and hard working.

However, some of drama fans have been vehemently opposed to the idea of casting Se7en, citing that Se7en has no acting experience and will deprive other newly recruited KBS actors of their chance to debut in dramas.

"These days TV drama producers cast only celebrity singers or comedians because they are preoccupied with TV ratings rankings. But it is irritating to see their poor acting", wrote an internet user who posted a comment on-line after reading news reports of Se7en being cast for the drama.

On the other hand, some fans of the previous drama "The Palace Season 1" ("Princess Hours") are posting encouraging messages on drama's website bulletin board, saying: "The role fits well with Se7en", "I'm looking forward to his acting" and "season 2 will be as enjoyable as season 1".

Se7en once vowed he would never cross over into acting and remain focused on singing as a devoted pop artist, but his change of heart seems to stem from seeing other Korean performers become Asian megastars through the influence of "hallyu", or the Korean Wave.

"To continue the popularity of the Korean culture in Asia, drama acting is somewhat inevitable", YG Entertainment said.

Indeed, singer Rain, who recently showcased a premiere of his upcoming world tour in Seoul, is a good example of attaining global fame through acting in a drama that spread across the whole Asian region. Rain's popularity in Asia soared after acting in the 2003 drama "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" and the 2004 drama "Full House".

Se7en will start shooting "The Palace Season 2" ("Princess Hours Season 2") in early November and the drama will be aired on MBC from January next year. He is now in the United States recording his first single, which is scheduled to be released in February next year.

By Kim Yoon-mi

Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr
Credit: Kpopkingdom.com

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Se7en's 4th Album - Se7olution

Release Date: 1st November 2006
Title Tracks: "라 라 라" (La la la)- A pop ballad written/arranged by Perry + Teddy, lyrics by Big Mama's Lee Young Hyun ;also to be promoted together is "잘할게" (I will be good to you)- composed by Big mama's Lee Young Hyun
General overview of the album: Se7en will be showing a different side of him, showcasing his vocal ability, intending to satisfy the ears and mind as opposed to visual aspect.

The majority of the songs in "Se7olution" will be ballads but offering a diverse range of styles. For this album he plans to give flaring performances by his voice only and songs on the album with be "se7enized" . Title track "La la la" is a medium tempo pop ballad written by teddy and perry and intends to reveal a se7en with a mature emotional voice. Hazy and sensual at the same time, it is also a strong and addictive song. The other song "I will be good to you" features a large scale orchestral accompaniment. Songs written by Se7en himself are "Girlfriend" and "Promise".

Track List

1. Se7olution [ Intro ]
2. Girl Friend
3. 라라라 (La La La)
4. 잘할게 (I will be good to you)
5. Last Of Diary
6. Again
7. Can You Feel Me
8. 닮은 사랑 (A similar love)
9. I'M Sorry
10. Oh~
11. Get Up And Dance
12. 허락해줘 (Please give me permission)
13. 독백 (Monologue)
14. Promise

credits: cecilia@soompi + kpopkingdom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Se7en's 'Hot' Scene in Upcoming MV
October 23, 2006. Japanese

After the confirmation of the decision for Se7en to lead in 揋oong 2

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:45 PM | Show all posts
[Se7en, "My American Debut Will Happen In The First Half Of Next Year"]

Singer Se7en revealed his American debut plan.

Last October 28, in KBS 2TV's Entertainment program interview, Se7en expressed that he will be debuting in the US in the first half of 2007.

Se7en's debut album will be produced by Richie Harrison who has worked with American superstars like Christina Aguillera, Beyonce and Amerie.

Se7en will also make a music comeback. "My 4th album will be released on November 1", Se7en said.

Se7en's 4th album "Se7olution" includes 14 tracks and is set to be released on November 1. The title track is entitled "La La La", a slow tempo song. While Rain aims to satisfy the eyes, Se7en will satisfy the ears and minds of his fans.

Se7en will also play the lead role in the MBC drama "Palace 2". He will be busy with his activities as an actor and singer.

Credits ~ Newsen.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Se7en, does not want to talk about girlfriend

"I will not talk about my girlfriend."

Se7en frankly answered the journalist as he was asked about the girlfriend issue. He avoided answering questions regarding him having a girlfriend.

"I don't want to open her to the public for her sake. When I am sure of the woman whom I will marry, I will tell the people about her", Se7en said.

"At the age of 30, I would like to start a restaurant business."

Se7en has many things he wants to do. But right now, he wants to concentrate on being a singer and actor. By the age of 30, he wants to start his business.

"I know that starting a restaurant business is stressful but preparing food will be fun. Starting an entertainment label like Yang Hyun Suk is fine with me too", Se7en shared.

Credits : jesnews + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/ + kpopper + kpopkingdom

[ Last edited by  adikkeluangman_ at 6-11-2006 11:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 12:58 AM | Show all posts
[Se7en's Birthday Party]

Se7en, who released his 4th album last November 1 celebrated his 23rd birthday with his fans today.

Se7en's birthday is actually on the 9th but because of his busy schedule, it was decided that his party will be held on November 5 at the Seoul Sejong University Hall. 2,000 fans went to celebrate with Se7en.

Korean fans as well as 500 fans from Japan, China and Taiwan went to greet Se7en.

There was a "talk show" portion in the program where fans could ask things they would want to know about Se7en. The bathroom self-camera was also shown during the event.

Se7en even drew his ideal type of woman - big eyes, long hair, thin face and an S-line body. He even made a sandwich.

The fans sang "Come Back to Me" as their birthday gift song while throwing paper airplanes to Se7en.

"I will return your unending love and support by giving my best", Se7en said to his fans.

Se7en performed "I Will Do Well", "La La La", "Promise", "Last of Diary", "Passion" and 'I Know".

Se7en is currently studying ettiquette, martial arts and horseback riding lessons for his drama "Palace 2". On weekdays, he will be shooting for his drama and on weekends, he will be busy with his activities as a singer.

Se7en's 4th album has sold more than 40,000 units after 5 days since its release. The album is also sweeping various on-offline charts.

Credits ~ http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven + Newsen.com + Osen + STARnews + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Se7en's uncut kissing scene, Se7en fans "knockdown"

Se7en's 4th album music video "La La La" uncut kissing scene was broadcasted and made his fans angry (?) and affected.

Se7en's uncut kissing scene, which was aired at MTV Korea "Making the Video" last November 11 is now a hot topic in Internet boards like "bestiz" and "bestdresser".

At the "best dress" cafe, in only after a few hours, it has already recorded 90,000 hits.

Se7en's "La La La" music video exploded with popularity because of the singer's first-ever kissing scene.

"Is that really Se7en", was the reaction of the people when they first saw the video. Se7en, who usually shows a young lovable man image, lets out a sexy image with his new video.

"I was shocked, in a mental panic state" and "After watching the music video, my heart was beating so fast, I stopped breathing", were a few of Se7en's fans' reactions on the kissing scene.

credits : newsen + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/ + kpopper + kpopkingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
[Se7en's Uncut Kissing Scene Was Stolen?!]

Last November 11, cable channel MTV Korea broadcasted the uncut kissing scene version of Se7en's "La La La" music video, which agitated Netizens.

The kissing scene has become the most talked about portion of Se7en's 4th album music video "La La La". Se7en passionately kissed the model Song Joo inside a limousine car.

According to YG Entertainment, the label of Se7en, the uncut kissing scene was not from YG. After examining the video, it was concluded that it was taken with the use of a hidden camera by MTV. Initially, YG Entertainment resisted airing the uncut kissing scene but after discussing the issue with MTV, they have decided to air it for the reason that it was not done with malice and that the quality of the video is bad.

Credits ~ K-Plaza + Newsen.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts
[Se7en Extends His Activities In Korea]

Se7en extends his activites in Korea because of his MBC drama "Palace 2".

Se7en was scheduled to have limited activities in Korea because of his American debut. But since "Palace 2" filming is going to last until February, it follows naturally that his 4th album activities will also be extended.

YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk revealed this plan today, November 13, at the YG homepage.

"The schedule change was caused by the "Palace 2" shooting. We also considered the rehearsal time for Se7en's concert which will happen in February or March of next year. Early next year, Se7en will end his activities with a concert", revealed Yang.

"Se7en will be promoting 'La La La' and 'I Will Do Well' until the end of the year. For next year, Se7en will promote 'Can You Feel Me' or 'Again'", Yang shared.

"Se7en is in the process of preparing the release of his single in the US. He will soon sign a formal contract under an American label", Yang revealed.

Credits ~ Starnews + Se7enth_Heaven + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Fans Lived Next to Se7en's Hotel Room

Singer and actor Se7en told a story about his encounter with fans in China.
Se7en revealed his story in KBS 2TV "Sang Sang Plus", which was recently recorded. 'When I went to China, the Chinese fans who knew where I was staying checked-in in the room next to mine. When I opened the door, they also opened their door, when I left for work, they also went out with me and when I returned after work, they also came back to the hotel with me", Se7en laughingly said.

Se7en also shared that when he was riding a car to go somewhere, the fans also followed him but were riding a high-class car.

"Sang Sang Plus" will be aired on November 21.

SOURCE: newsen,
CRED : KM@KM, heroLYN@KpopKingdom

Se7en, Lonely Practice?

Last November 21, at 11:15 pm in the KBS 2TV "Sang Sang Plus", Se7en talked about the time when YG Family went to a beach for a summer vacation and he did not know about it.

When Se7en went to the practice studio, there was no one there so he called a YG staff and it was then that he knew that everyone was in Mangsang beach for a summer vacation. He was not notified earlier. Se7en could not hide his bitter feelings and stayed at home for 4 days.

"I was sad at that time but because of the time I have spent in the studio, I have become the Se7en that I am now", Se7en expressed.

Se7en, with his lead role in "Palace S", changes into an actor.

SOURCE: mydaily
CRED : KM@KM, heroLYN@KpopKingdom

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2006 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Children's faces lighted up when top star Se7en came out of the curtain of the piano room.

Last November 25, Se7en, who supported the piano lessons of kids who want to learn how to play the instrument but cannot because of their difficult conditions, visited the Seoul Myeonmokdong Irye Piano School.

Se7en, "the angel", supported the 1 year piano lessons of three kids at the Seoul Myeonmokdong Irye Piano School.

In his visit, he played on the piano the "chopstick march", "Bayer" and "Chereuni". He also sang with the kids the children's song "Agiyeomso". "Fulfill your dream", the message Se7en gave to the children.

The children who received Se7en's support are from the low-income families of Myeonmokdong.  

Children and adults in the neighborhood gathered in front of the window of the piano school. The children looked enviously as the kids played piano with Se7en while the adults looked curiously at Se7en, who suddenly appeared in the piano school.

"I did not have an opportunity and I regretted it. When I was young, I was not able to take piano lessons. Now, I want to give children the opportunity to learn", Se7en promised.

According to YG Entertainment, Se7en helped secretly and this is the first time that Se7en came out in the open. The reason why Se7en came out is because he wanted more people to participate.

Se7en spent approximately 1 hour in the school. Se7en gave messages of hope to the children, took pictures with them and gave them his autographed 4th album. He also promised them that they will be invited in his year-end concert which made the children even more pleased.

"Eagerly learn the piano", Se7en, who is currently busy with his drama "Palace S",  greeted as he left the place.

"Se7en is so kind and I thank him so much. Children's faces here are always sad but seeing their happy faces when Se7en came made me happy", Won Jang, the director of the piano school, said.

Source: starnews
Credits : kpopper.com+carrileaf@kpopkingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2006 01:26 PM | Show all posts
[Christmas Season "Se7en Brick", On Sale]

The Se7en brick, which is included in Se7en's 3rd album repackaged version, returns wearing Santa clothes.

The "Se7en brick" will be simultaneously sold in Korean and Japan. It has already obtained a good reaction especially in Japan. The 2nd version brick wears Santa clothes which coincide with the Christmas season.

The "Se7en brick" set is composed of 2 brick dolls - "Santa Se7en" and "Rudolph Se7en" and a Christmas mini card which has a Christmas message handwritten by Se7en. The Christmas version of the "Se7en brick" is a limited edition, with only 5,000 sets available. On December 15, it will be available simultaneously in Korea and Japan. Preorders have already started today, December 1. Japanese fans can preorder at Se7en's official Japanese homepage.

Se7en is in the midst of shooting his MBC drama "Palace S".

Credits ~ Innolife + Digital YTN + Joynews24 + NEWSIS + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

----------
[Se7en, "Before debut, I practiced all night for 3 years"]

For 3 years, during highschool, I stayed up all night to practice.

Singer Se7en revealed his training lifestyle.

"For 3 years during highschool, I stayed up all night to practice", Se7en revealed last December 3 at SBS "Xman Good Sunday".

He also added that when in school, he slept and then he returned to the practice studio every night to practice.

114 celebrities participated in the survey which asked who among the celebrities has the strongest desire to win. Sung Si Kyung ranked number 1 while Se7en placed 2nd.

[ Last edited by  adikkeluangman_ at 14-12-2006 12:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2006 09:47 AM | Show all posts
[Singer Se7en Tops The List Of "2006 Top 10 Asia"]

Singer Se7en ranked No.1 in the "2006 Top 10 Asia List", selected by Japan's renowned music industry "Tower Recodrs".

The first album titled "1st Se7en", released last March recognised as the best selling album of 2006, providing he is the most "Significant Korean Wave Star Figure" in Japan.

He is also scheduled to debut as a main character in MBC's drama "Goong S" for the first time, which will be broadcast in the coming year - January.

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + Hello7.co.kr + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

-----
[Se7en "A dream come true"]

"A dream come true."

Se7en's US performance will be broadcasted through MTV Korea.

Music Cable channel MTV Network in Korea will be broadcasting YG Family's Live mini concert performance at the MTV TRL New York Times Square studio entitled "MTV K Presents: Se7en and the YG Family" on December 19 at 11pm.

MTV Asia's "2006 Korean Singer" Se7en with hip hop duo Jinusean, new group BIG BANG and Gummy were all present in the special show. MTV US VJ Park Suchin and a lot of fans were there to see them live.

A Black American fan sang along with Se7en while he was singing "I Know", which surprised the Korean staffs.

"It was really a dream come true. I'm very happy. Fans are no different. Music makes people one despite the differences in language and skin color", Se7en said.

Se7en is eagerly producing his English album and studying English.

Jinu praised the singer saying that Se7en is a clever friend so mastering his English is not a worry.

[ Last edited by  adikkeluangman_ at 22-12-2006 09:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2006 10:55 AM | Show all posts
aisey..
mcm mane lah bole tak pasan pulek.. ade thread tuk oppa aku ni :love:

---------------------------------------------
Se7en - @Dork.WMV

---------------------------------------------
20061127 Se7en - SBS Yashimmanman Cut.avi

----------------------------------------------
Se7en 1 Just Listen.zip

01. INTRO
02. I JUST WANNA BE
03. COME BACK TO ME
04. ONE MORE TIME
05. ONE TO TEN
06. SORROWFUL GOODBYE
07. SEVEN (INTERLUDE)
08. IF I HAPPEN TO SEE YOU AGAIN
09. LUZ CONTROL
10. BABY I LIKE YOU LIKE THAT
11. HOLDING FLOWERS
12. GOODBYE
13. PLEASE GO AWAY
14. I HOPE IT IS YOU

[MTV] Se7en Special Weekend

Se7eN_ screensaver_setup.zip

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 03:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.511875 second(s), 41 queries .