ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yna@arabella

SE7EN ~ I'M GOOD MV

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Se7en Goes Back to Music

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia
Staff Reporter

K-pop star Se7en抯 acting debut has been a disappointment to many fans, as shown by the lackluster ratings for his drama ``Kung S

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2007 09:11 AM | Show all posts

Credit: gall.dcinside

NG >> http://group8tv.com/upload/media_file/

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 05:39 PM | Show all posts
[Se7en, "Palace S" Pain, To Recover With Japan & US Activities]

Se7en (23), who experienced heartache because of the low ratings of "Palace S", prepares for his American and Japanese activities.

Se7en will be having a concert on April 7 at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium. YG Entertainment explains that this will Se7en's last stage this year for his domestic fans. Then on the 2nd week of April, the YG singer will be leaving for the US to prepare for the release of his 1st US single. Se7en plans to simultaneously keep himself busy with his American activities and Japanese promotions.

"American producer Rich Harrison has made 2 tracks for Se7en's 1st single album, which will be released around June. In July, he will be releasing a 2nd Japanese album. He will also have a 5-city tour in Japan including Osaka for the promotions. After which, he will again come back to America to concentrate on the promotion of his 1st US single", YG Entertainment revealed.

Se7en's activities in the US and Japan will spark a new vitality in his career. He will carry on a more determined outlook especially in America to regain from the failure he experienced as an actor in "Palace S".

Credits ~ Sports Seoul + Se7enth_Heaven + Kpopper.com

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 06:24 PM | Show all posts

credit:9sky.com

OMG. My first ever Se7en's Malay thread!
Ingatkan Se7en takde peminat kat sini.
As being told[prev. post], se7en is a well-known singer from Korea, a HOT idol like Rain.  Now, he's a actor. His first ever acting debut is Goong S, as Kang Hoo/Lee Hoo. Goong S is not the sequel of Goong. It's a totally different series with different characters but came from the same crew of Goong [director, costume designers,etc].

credit:imbc.com

Singing Career:

Bermula dari tahun 2003, sampai sekarang se7en dah ade 5 album [ 4 korean, 1 japanese]. Dia bernaung bwh YG Entertaiment. Vokal dia diletakkan dlm kategori tenor range. Dia gak dikenali sbg penyanyi yg suke gune vibrato cam American R&B singer. Se7en also good in beatboxing- example dlm lagu Passion. Suara dia BEST! I used to like Rain's voice the most but after listened to Se7en's, i'm drowned in his beautiful and smooth voice.Skrg dia nak try pasaran US lak walaupun dia dah  performed kat sane and dah ade peminat kat US.Lagu2 yg best dr se7en: Passion, The One, La la la, etc.

credit:hello7.co.kr

Acting career:

Baru je jinak2 dlm dunia lakonan. Tp yg sedih nye cite Goong S tidak diterima ramai. Rating mmg low. Semuanya sbb peminat previous Goong xleh terima Goong S sbb derang ingat Goong S tu sequel Goong. Tp Goong S adalah most-searched and most-viewed[online] Kdrama dlm 3 bulan ni. Tapi acting dia mmg boleh thn utk seorang newbie dlm dunia lakonan. Mungkin Goong S adalah cite the first and the last utk SE7EN sbb dia kecewa sgt rating low.

credit:hello7.co.kr

Mcm singer/actor korean yg lain, se7en ni model gak. Byk dah berlakon dlm iklan. Antaranya, Coca Cola, Baskin Robins and yg latest K-SWISS. Not to foget, he's a great dancer! Leh tgk dlm MVs dia @ kat MTV Asia Awards thn lepas.

Rain dengan Se7en byk beza. Imej Rain lebih kepada idol yg matured, tp Se7en lebih kepada teenagers icon.
Tp lagu-lagu se7en mmg disyorkan kepada sesiapa yg nak cr sesuatu yg lain drpd Kpop.

Prince Lee Hoo dlm Goong S
credit:group8tv.com

***Utk info2 lanjut leh singgah kat soompi.com/hello7.co.kr/seventh heaven

[ Last edited by  silentmeteor at 27-3-2007 06:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 12:31 AM | Show all posts
[Top Star Se7en Changes Into A Rocker]

Se7en, who will be having a solo concert on April 7 at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium, will change into rocker in the said event. His songs will be arranged from soft rock to rock versions.

He in also planned to have guitar and keyboard sessions in the concert, which will be Se7en's last stage in Korea for this year. During his concert last year, the Korean R&B singer showed off his skills in playing the drums.

Se7en did not rest for at least a day after the filming of 揚alace S

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2007 03:12 PM | Show all posts
[Se7en's US Title Track Song, Leaked At Youtube]

Se7en抯 English song accidentally leaked even before his American debut.

Se7en抯 US single is planned to be released in July but the single抯 title track was leaked through the Internet, causing an emergency situation. Se7en is planned to debut in the US this October.

A 19-second version of 揟his is My Year

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-4-2007 11:00 PM | Show all posts
yey dah ade thread oppa kat cari..pehni leh update news oppa kt cni.aku ngan rumet memang minat ngn oppa esp rumet aku ni ha..asyik angau je manjang ngn oppa.

kate rumet aku (aku tgh menaip ni):
kitorang kenal oppa secara tak sengaja sbb goong s.pehtu tgk oppa menari glm goong s.eh mcm best je oppa ni.trus cari video oppa kt dailymotion ngn youtube.sumer video kt youtube n dailymotion tu kitorg sedut..skang tgh sedut lagu

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2007 08:44 AM | Show all posts
["Se7en's capability to sing live is his strong point."]

"Se7en's capability to sing live is his strong point". That was what YG Entertainment's director said.

Last April 7, Se7en held his "SEVEN FOR 2007" Concert, which was his last activity before the singer heads for his US activities.

Yang Hyun Suk, who was also there, showed great confidence in Se7en's US debut.

"The US is the dream market everyone wishes to pursue. The competition is really fierce that is why half of the people believe that he can succeed in the US and half doubt it. Mark Shimmel, Usher's producer, is in charge of Se7en's debut in the US. The best people in America are there to help like Rich Harrison, producer of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" and even rapper Fabolous featured in Se7en's single.

"Se7en's capability in singing live is not to be belittled too. To tell you the truth, American singers who can sing live are not too many. 4 years of Se7en's experience is not something you can throw away."

Se7en also plans to capture the US market through localization.

"There will probably be a change in Se7en's image. He will be gaining around 10 kgs.", Yang revealed.

Se7en, who will be capturing the US with his live singing and new image, leaves for the US on the 9th.

Credits ~ Joynews24 + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2007 09:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #67 lionsleepin's post

aku stuju ngan soklan ko....
aku pon kekadang tercari cari maner nak dapat beli cd penyanyi korea ngan jepun..
mgkin ader dan aku yang tak tau...
anyone knows?

komawo...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2007 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Di mana nak beli CD artis Korea/Japan.

Online:

YesAsia (Tapi ni kena guna kredit kad tp dijamin cepat dan selamat)

Kpop Kingdom (Pun boleh gak tapi lambat sket)

Offline:

Tower Records KLCC/MidValley
Victoria Records
CD-Orama

Sekian, terima kasih.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2007 08:21 AM | Show all posts
[Se7en Talks About Retirement]

"If I end up not being able to change/evolve anymore, regardless of my age, I will immediately retire. I do not want to be bound by money and would like to live following what I really want to do."

Se7en re-signed under YG without accepting a single won. But to tell you the truth, he was offered a BIG amount by another label.

He did not accept the offer and chose YG. Se7en said that he cannot move to another label unless he was able to adapt since the beginning to its environment and also said that that will just waste his time.

The interview was taken from Movieweek Magazine Spring 2007.

Credits ~ tomo + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Kalau dekat Malaysia ni, album SE7OLUTION belum ade lg. Yang ade sampai album ketiga aje. Tapi sekarang dia baru keluar single Jepun. Sedap gak. Pastu ade gak dia feat dengan Amerie lagu Take Control.

Sempena 7/7/07 ni, international fans Se7en nak kasi dia satu fanworks. Kumpul ramai2 messages pastu nak kasi dekat dia. So kalo sesape berminat nak join, leh bertandang kat Se7enth Heaven.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts
[Se7en & R&B Star Amerie Duet]

Korean singer Se7en and American R&B star Amerie have come together for a duet.

Se7en was recently in LA recording the duet with the popular American singer, who was always interested in her Korean mother抯 homeland. Amerie is said to be a fan of Se7en and personally chose the Korean singer for the duet.

Se7en said, 揥ith my American debut ahead of me, I抦 so happy that I was able to work with a star like Amerie. I was given compliments on my vocals so I felt good.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 02:19 AM | Show all posts
aku minat dia ni sejak my roommate introduced me to him...
comey btul dia ni....tambah2 his hot lips tu!
ada sape2 tau tak macam mana nak download MV se7en?
slalu tgk kat youtube tp nak store dlm laptop la...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 07:55 PM | Show all posts
[Perf] Se7en 070427 - NHK Music Japan - Interview + Aitai Performance

[MUSIC JAPAN] 20070427 - SE7EN.avi (57.4 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2rommxkmmjy

credits:ysyer+heronini aka yunho@kpokingdom

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2007 10:57 AM | Show all posts
[News] Se7en-Amerie, music recording video opened to the public

Posted May 10, 2007

Se7en-Amerie, music recording video opened to the public

Top star Se7en and pop star Amerie抯 music recording video was opened to the public.

A video of Amerie and Se7en recording the duet song 揟ake Control

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2007 08:00 PM | Show all posts
SE7EN 6th single 揃are Truth

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Ni persembahan Se7en, nyanyi lagu La La La.

* Se7en - La La La

c: mintoro@soompi + mandyquyen CB.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2007 06:21 PM | Show all posts
adikkeluangman,
hmmm....ada tak any info psl 07.07.07 projek tu?
ingat nak join la...yg bleh hantar gmbr+fan letter kat se7en tu....
aritu terbaca kat somewhere tp dah lupa la kat mana.....
bleh paste kat sini tak? senang nak cari nnt. TQ.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Another perf by Se7en...  

* Se7en - I Will Do Well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 06:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075302 second(s), 41 queries .