12. To Pursue/Go For It
13. I Really Really love You
14. Thank You

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2010 09:10 AM | Show all posts
1439# limau

ko kalo yer pon..sabor... 5 hari lg..
nyampuk Post at 25-1-2010 10:50

gara2 x saba..mcm tmimpi2 lakk  lupa tarikh ...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2010 03:27 PM | Show all posts
pelakon taiwan, mamat ni aku suka, sweet je...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2010 08:51 AM | Show all posts
ESOKKKKKKK (8TV starting Jan 30, every Saturday at 6:30pm)

:pompom::pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2010 09:13 AM | Show all posts
minggu nie~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts
the making DWL hari nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2010 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan Cheng Xu Will Go To Japan For Charity Performance In Early Spring,
Gains The Loving Hearts of 1500 Sakura Ladies
February 3, 2010, Taiwan

Source: Tw Next Media

Translation by kkla@www.nbbbs.com

Jerry Yan Cheng Xu and PeterHe Run Dong will participate in the Asia POPS Festival In Niggatacharity show in Japan on the Chinese New Year Day. Because of the two'scharm, the show's 1500 tickets, with 5500 yen for each, were sold outimmediately after they were open for sale, and it sucked in NT3millions in total.

After the earthquake in Miggat 5 years ago, the county had slowlyrebuilt. Niggata County has especially invited Japan's GACKT, Korea'sK.WILL, and Taiwan's Jerry and Peter to join the Asia POPS Festival InNiggata. The show will be produced and broadcasted by NHK. For Jerryand Peter, they have deep connections with NHK, as Jerry's The Hospitalwas broadcasted on NHK, and Peter played in a NHK's tv drama, ShanghaiTrend.

Jerry and Peter have common friends, so they have some connections inprivate, and they have played basketball together. This time, theysacrifice their Chinese New Year holidays, and participate in thischarity show. The theme of this event will be love and warmth. In theshow, Jerry will sing the Japanese version of I Will Love You VeryMuch, and the production agency will consider arranging Peter andK.WILL to sing an English song together.

Regarding CTV/GTV's drama, Down With Love, which was played Jerry,after its initial broadcast, good critics have been received. Jerry andElla are labelled as Ping (Xiang Yu Ping) Guo (Yang Guo) Couple.However, as both have a full schedule, it has not provided much timefor promotion. After Ella was upset and she canceled the recording ofKang Xi, quite a number of people on the web hope that the two can jointogether for more promotion. The best is to get on Kang Xi together.Furthermore, Xiao Xiao Bin is also another main focus of discussion onthe web. When he filmed the drama, he was only 4, who looked m

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2010 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Jerry: Thank You for Support; Ella Donates to Charity
February 8, 2010 Taiwan

Source www.cdns.com

Translation by Shyun_y@ http://asianfanatics.net

CTVand GTV’s idol drama – [Down With Love] has clinched the champion spotfor cable television ratings, and this has let male and female leads –Jerry and Ella to be very happy. As Jerry is currently in Japan, heshared via his manager, “Thank you to everyone for their support.” Onthe other hand, when Ella, the female lead who was busy at work, learntthat the viewership ratings has exceeded NT$100,000, she expressed viaher record company that she will pledge a donation of NT$100,000 to TheChild Welfare League Foundation and she will also, “Donate anotherNT$100,000 if the average ratings exceed 5, and pledge anotherNT$100,000 if the average ratings exceed 7.”

Ella said, “My rolein the serial is as a nanny and I feel that young children need a lotof care and concern to grow up happily. I hope that every adult canalso give their love and patience so that these young children can growup healthily.”

In the debut episode of [DWL] last week, thescene where Ella and her elder sister Xiao Xian knelt down yielded goodresults. The day before, when Ella accidentally broke Jerry’s favouritesculpture, David and he realized something was amiss despite herattempts to disguise it. She knelt for forgiveness before Jerry againand the viewership ratings soared to 6.13. Jerry’s acting performancein the serial has won praises from the audience. Not only have netizensoffered praises for his improvement, in a recent poll in Yahoo! for“Who is your favourite idol with good acting”, Jerry beat Vanness toclinch the top spot with 53154 votes compared to 44544 votes, to becomethe idol with the best acting performances in the hearts of audiences.In response to this, Jerry who is in Japan now said, “Thank you tothose who have voted for me. Let us strive on to improve together.”

[DownWith Love]’s ratings has clinched the champion for cabled television.Although he is in Japan now, Jerry shared via his manager, “Thank youto everyone for their support.”

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2010 10:17 AM | Show all posts
limau dah tgk drama jerry tu...

mmg kelakar laa...gelak2 jee

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2010 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Voting On Taiwan Yahoo, Supported By 50,000 People
Jerry Yan Cheng Xu's Acting Won The Public Voting

Source: Tw Next Media
February 9, 2010 Taiwan

Translation by kkla@www.nbbbs.com

InTaiwan Yahoo's voting of The Best Actor Among Idols, 3 members of F4"shared the world". In the process, Yan Cheng Xu (Jerry), Wu Jian Hao,and Zhou Yu Min(Zai Zai) led the voting periodically. At the end, Jerrywon the champion with 53,154 votes, and Vanness and Zai Zai won the 2ndand 3rd place with 44544 and 25588 votes respectively.

Recently,Jerry and Wu Jian Hao are rivals in Sunday's idol dramas and thecompetition has been nervewracking. The CTV/GTV drama played Jerry,Down With Love, had the average rating of 3.37 by AC Nielsen (= 2.71millions of audiences), which lost to Autumn's Concerto, the Sanli idoldrama played by Wu Jian Hao, which had the average rating of 7.67(= 3.5millions of audiences). However, in the voting held by Taiwan Yahoo, inreturn, Jerry beat Wu Jian Hao.

The voting of The Best ActorAmong Idols was held by Taiwan Yahoo between February 2 and February 9,and there were totally 171,504 votes. Among them, Jerry received 30.8%of support, and Wu Jian Hao and Zai Zai had 26% and 14.9% of supportrespectively. Besides, the 4th and 5th places are Luo Zhi Xiang with13531 votes (7.9%) and Ming Dao with 10056 votes (5.9%),

Jerryis in Japan at this time. Yesterday, after knowing the voting result,he said, "Thanks all who voted for me. Let's work hard together." WuJian Hao is happy that F4 is supported and said, "This is very bigencouragement for me. I am happy." Zai Zai's agent, Zhi Xiang Li, saidyesterday, "Thanks for everyone's support. We better focus on thedramas and show everyone good projects."

Ella Knelt To Have Climax

Wu Jian Hao showed his physique in Autumn's Concerto, and his performance was praised.

ForJerry's Down With Love, the time slot with the highest rating (4.66)was the scene when Ella knelt in front of him. Last Sunday, Ella kneltdown to have good ratings again. When she broke Jerry's belovedsculpture, David, she knelt down in front of Jerry again, and itbrought out the highest rating, 6.13, in the time slot of a minute.Through her agency, Ella indicated that she would donate NT100,000 toChildren.org if the average rating is higher than 3. In the future, shewill donate another NT100,000 if the average rating is up for another2%. Ella said, "In the drama, I played a nanny, so I feel more thatchildren really need a lot of care and love in order to grow uphappily."

-------------------------------

kkla: Jerryis humble as usual, as he rarely releases news on this kind of victory.If others won this voting, I can't imagine how bad the news would be. Ireally like Ella's idea of making contributions as the ratings improve.It is much more refreshing than something like getting nude, havingpole dancing, etc..., although I don't mind seeing pole dancing by XYPand Yang Guo

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 08:23 AM | Show all posts
1451# limau

yeahhh...hik3 teruskan nextttttttt eps. ok

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Jerry Yan charity costumes sale won the highest bid price of NT110,000
source: TW Apple Daily
February 13, 2010, Taiwan

translation by kkla@www.nbbbs.com

It was reported that Jerry and Ella donated 5 pieces of clothes worn inthe drama, Down With Love, for auction, and the money will be donatedfor charity. Among them, the bid for the blue shirt worn by Jerry hadwas won by yanchengxu.net with the amount of NT110,000. According tothe reporter, the shirt was cleaned already, otherwise, the bid pricemay be even much higher.

Furthermore, recently, Jerry has had mixed feeling, as the piratedcopies of DWL are available in Mainland China, while it has beenbroadcasted for 2 episodes only in Taiwan

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:28 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2010 10:29 AM | Show all posts
From the news today, beside mentioning about Jerry visiting the Niigatachildren orphanage home, the other things tat caught my intention onthe news from mingpao, mentioning Jerry is still in Japan.. after theNiigata International Music festival , Jerry been said will have a nonstop work in Japan as he next will be scheduled to be in Tokyo and themost touching, it also said tat Jerry planned to bring his mom along toJapan as it’s a new year celebration on the day he performed there buthis mom couldn’t cope with the too cold snowy weather in Japan… Jerrysure so badly wanna spend his new year with his mom… and oh! The presskept mentioning abt his old car again….said he is the highest paidactor in Taiwan with topping the revenue list chart yet still drivingthe old 2nd hand car….asking Jerry when he will change it like otherartiste…Jerry said he used to dream to have a ferrari but he is verypragmatic abt it…not to spend to lavishly… remember abt his used to bepoor background..

always love the way of Jerry thinking & perceive things..and thoughhe is way up, still always humble and does look down to where he usedto belong…

the news also mentioned abt Jerry at Niigata International MusicFestival where Jerry received gifts and all… and oh! as predict, fry& fake news released by the other guy management company…hahaaaaa…. bluff away lol..

more pics from today news…

Jerry with the children from the Niigata Japan orphanage home

it’s a gift from Jerry to the orphanage children….wonder wat it is?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Jerry in Niigata Japan
uploaded by myycx1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6xIzeUAqI

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:44 AM | Show all posts
news about Jerry by TVBS

thanks to 小芺蓉@nbbbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cquj4iPJf9A&feature=player_embedded

posted by kkla@nbbs

The above clip is about today's news that after the concert, Jerryrushed back to Tokyo, and visited some kids in daycare center. He alsobrought 40 Good Luck Charms from Longshan Temple. After the concert, hejust wants to go back to TW soon, so he can spend the New Year holidayswith his family.

At the concert, he had received 10 boxes of gifts from fans, and amongthe audiences, about 80% went there because of him. His eye infectionis still bothering him, and the medication he is taking has affectedhis voice.

When asked about his money, he said that he had lent all his money tohis friends. Although he has bought a bracelet to his mom which isworth more than NT 1 million, he didn't dare to buy a LV bag which hehas checked out twice already. Furthermore, he's still driving the oldNissan. When he was young, he had dreamed of owning a Ferreri, but ashe grows up, he doesn't think of that anymore, as he has become morerealistic.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
nyampuk

Thank you nyampuk couse bagi link kat thread ni....Wow tak sangka ade thread tuk peminat malay jerry fans coollah...sye memang peminat fanatik  jerry yan ni sejak MG lai...,boleh lah sye lepak kat sini selalu yer tak..hahaha...thank you ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.283583 second(s), 41 queries .