Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cassiopeia

♥ ♥ Lee Jun Ki ♥ ♥

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-8-2006 10:02 PM | Show all posts

[2006-06-27]Junki is frustrated, that he looks better as a girl

The most popular Korean star of the year Lee Jun Ki,actually wanted the people around him to call him handsome?The reason behind this fact is that Jun Ki's girly image in "The King's Man" was too pretty,this brought frustration to him as he insisted that he's a man.

Lee Jun Ki who was chosen to be Fuchuan International Fantastic Movie Exhibition's "Man of the Festival",attended the plubisizing activity for the movie exhibition in Seoul a few days ago and accepted interviews from the media.When reporters asked about his opinions on the comment that he looks like a girl,Jun Ki explained that he wouldn't feel bad about such comment,because his character in the movie had such feminine beauty,and he felt proud to be reconized.But the real him is actually very manly,and he would still prefer others to describe him as handsome.

From the fact that Jun Ki is always well-dressed,it would be known that he has high expectations for his outer appearance.If not,how can he look so perfect everytime?

credits:www.webcom.cn,lovejunki.net and Relyss@lovejunki.net(finding and translating)

++

and i'm frusfrated too..coz u looks better than me...   xD
OPPA..YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME!    XD

[ Last edited by  cassiopeia at 13-8-2006 10:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-8-2006 10:05 PM | Show all posts

The release of 'My Jun', "I'm not becoming a singer."

[2006.08.11] Lee Jun Ki releasing album,emphasizing that he's not becoming a singer

South Korea TV industry's hottest pretty boy Lee Jun Ki,sang during his fan meeting session in May this year.His good voice shocked the audiences,and as fans wished for,Lee Jun Ki will be releasing a mini album in Korea today entitled [My Jun].But his company announced that :"This album is to be treated as a souvenir of the fan meeting,Lee Jun Ki is not becoming a singer."

After Lee Jun Ki surprised the 12 thousand movie fans who attended the fan meeting,his acting and singing during the meeting became a hot topic of discussion on the Internet,and this had brought to the releasing of this album.The publishing company announced that:"The album includes songs that was sang during the fan meeting,"One Word","Foolish Love" and "Don't Know Love," and it also comes with a Lee Jun Ki figure."

Cocerning the release of the album,Lee Jun Ki's company emphasized that Lee Jun Ki is not switching to the singing career.The release of the album is purely as a gratitude for the fans' support.       

creds; baozi@yahoo.myblog.tw, mariannepadme@lovejunki.net for finding, lovejunki.net
translated by; Relyss@lovejunki.net

++++++++

eventhough i kinda like your voice...takpela Jun..huhu..
terus jadi actor selamanya pun okay..
i'll always support u in whatever u do..  ^o^

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2006 10:07 PM | Show all posts
oh yea..sape nak lagu2 Junki ..just pm me..okay?  ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Lepas tengok my girl, minat gak saya dengan die ni...Tak boleh tahan tengok dia menangis...sedih gak rase nye..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cassiopeia at 12-8-2006 07:46 PM

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/038/2006/07/26/new ...

so cute.....:love:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:47 PM | Show all posts
wakakak....remind me of TVXQ's parody...  xDD

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:50 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:55 PM | Show all posts

Jang Dong gun, Hyori & Lee jun Ki for GIORDANO worldcup style

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 06:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 07:01 PM | Show all posts
clocks with ljk's face...

credits : lovejunki.net + oranjuse + VyLeTtE (imageshack link)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 07:10 PM | Show all posts
ARTICLE

HE was rejected at 200 auditions because producers thought he looked too androgynous.
(Maksudnye..
1. Having both female and male characteristics.
2. Being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior.)     ^^

But Lee Joon Ki has the last laugh now. The 24-year-old has risen overnight to become the 'most beautiful' actor in Korea.

His claim to fame? Playing a cross-dressing court jester in the record-breaking box office hit, King And The Clown.

Fans and film critics alike were struck by his beauty - especially his mesmerising almond-shaped eyes and lovely jawline - and he has become the hottest Korean star of the moment.

Director Lee Joon Ik once said he worked the camera to capture Joon Ki's 'most beautiful angles', while co-star Kang Sung Yeon, who plays the king's concubine, lamented that she felt overshadowed by him.

Even pretty boy Kwon Sang Woo had to concede defeat, adding that 'Lee Joon Ki's beauty makes you feel envious'.

While flattered by the attention, Joon Ki, who also stars as a woeful playboy in the hit drama, My Girl, is quick to clarify that he is no less of a man in real life.

He spoke candidly about his love life, revealing that his first love was a university classmate whom he thought was his destiny. He had two more girlfriends, but is now single.

NOT EFFEMINATE

While in Taiwan to plug his film recently, the taekwondo expert also demonstrated two high kicks just to prove his masculinity.

In an e-mail interview with The New Paper, he wrote: 'Acting as a feminine character was totally new to me, and I enjoyed being called beautiful.

'Explaining (that I am not effeminate) is a part of what an actor has to do, so I don't really mind the constant talk about being womanly and all. I'll prove the manly part in my next film.'

He is referring to his new action flick, Fly Daddy Fly, which sees him playing a troubled teenager who teaches a middle-aged man martial arts.

He reportedly gets tough and dirty for his role, but whether it will change his androgynous image remains to be seen.

For the moment, advertisers still count on his effeminate charm to sell products ranging from apparel to cosmetics and beverages.

He is the face of both Giordano and Samsung Anycall, which are known to use only the nation's top stars, such as Lee Hyo Lee and Jang Dong Gun.

Some 50,000 copies of the original novel for Fly Daddy Fly also flew off the shelves after it was announced Joon Ki would star in the movie.

Although his image took a beating after he posted a pro-Japanese message on his blog that ruffled many feathers in view of the Korea-Japan tension, he managed to attract some 12,000 fans to a massive gathering held in Seoul last month.

The straight-talking star has kept clear of scandals since, and is loved by the media in both Japan and Taiwan for his cute smile and sense of humour.

He gave detailed replies and responded to every question asked in our e-mail interview.

He said his biggest challenge in King And The Clown was to walk on a tightrope and play multiple characters during the clowns' street performances.

He thought it was worse to fall off a horse than to be kissed by another guy - specifically, actor Jung Jin Young who plays the king - because 'you wouldn't know how badly you could get hurt'.

When asked to describe himself, Joon Ki said he is a relatively quiet person who thinks a lot and enjoys the company of old friends.

He admitted that life has changed a lot for him in the past six months, but he is 'too busy to be aware of the differences'.

Not surprising, given that success did not come easy for the Pusan native.

Moving to Seoul alone after high school despite parental objections, he took up various part-time jobs to pay for a film-making course at Seoul Institute Of Arts.

After failing in some 200 auditions, he finally won his first movie role in a Japan-Korean joint production, Hotel Venus, in 2004.

But he went unnoticed until King And The Clown and My Girl which were coincidentally screened around the same time early this year.

Some critics have said that his raging popularity may be short-lived, but he is still winning fans by the truckloads now.

Here in Singapore, some diehard supporters even rang up Festive Films to persuade the movie distributor to bring in King And The Clown - which it eventually did.

When told, Joon Ki expressed surprise. 'Is that so? I'm flattered. I thank you all for your support and I hope to visit Singapore soon.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little promotion, lots of tickets sold

IT is not a big budget film. Nor does it boast A-list stars.

Instead, King And The Clown is a historical film with homosexual undertones taboo in conservative Korea.

Despite little promotion, it became an instant hit in January, selling more than one million tickets in a week through word of mouth.

In April, it ended its 16-week run with a phenomenal 12.3 million admissions, replacing war flick Brotherhood as the most watched film in Korea's cinematic history.

What is so spell-binding about this epic that has been compared to Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain and Chen Kaige's Farewell To My Concubine?

Some critics point to the poignant acting, and others, the vivid portrayal of love and hate between royalty and commoners. Even the gay theme that initially sparked debate was eventually lauded for opening up the minds of the Korean public.

The movie is about two clowns who are arrested for mocking a king and his concubine in a skit, but end up as the emperor's favourite jesters.

Director Lee Joon Ik (Hi Dharma) kept the production budget under 4.4 billion won ($7.04m), compared to Brotherhood's 12 billion won.

Asked about the film's appeal, Joon Ki said the emotional struggles faced by the characters are deeply moving.

Credits: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...0927140,00.html?

[ Last edited by  cassiopeia at 14-8-2006 07:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Here's some interesting tidbits from the Q&A part of the fanmeet

Q) When was your first kiss? With who and where?
A) Second year High School with girlfriend infront of her house

Q) What do you wear to sleep? Jammies? T-shirt? If its jammies, what colour and design?
A) Sometimes wear T-shirt, but usually only shorts

Q) What do you think about when you look at yourself in the mirror? Have you been (attracted?) by your own image?
A) Actually I don't think of anything, but once in awhile I think I'm abit sexy.
I usually look at the mirror to practise facial expressions. Thinking which character I should portray. I look at myself in the mirror alot during filming of King's man.
My face is kind of sharp, but during King's man filming, it was better. But I didn't do any plastic surgery.
Recently there's alot of rumours isn't there, asking which part junki had plastic surgery. I've thought about it, but I didn't do it. With such a pose, chin up high, eyes looking down

(from guys view, I'm the type who is unlucky?)

Q) Who is on your speed dail from 0-5 on your cell?
A) Dad, mom, manager

Q) What is your cell ring tone?
A) Leave your cell phones before you leave. If I have a girlfriend of course it will be #1, but I don't have any. If I have a cell phone, I'll ask my friend. I haven't contacted them for a long time. Actually I don't really like contacting. I've used my cell for almost 4 years, I have around 100 speed dails. There's around 40 I have to remove. Ring tone is King's man OST "In Yeon". What is the ring tone? if this fanmeeting is successful, of course it will be stalker song.

Q) If GF can be older than you by 4 years. How about over 4 years?
A) Noonas came? Actually sometimes going into noona's message box, there would be noona much older than me. But if just looking at the appearance, they're like my real sisters. I haven't though of having a GF older than me by 4 yrs. Should be around 4 years older or younger range. Love has an age range.
Towards my previous GFs, dating them for a long period would end in break up. Recently I want to show everyone this. People who knew me earlier should know, in the beginning, I will do some cute things.
(skipped translations of some lines)

Q) What will you do if your GF wears sexy clothes? (shows off skin)
A) Wears sexy clothes, of course its good, for the BF. So cute, the personality is so strong, but should change for BF. So everyone should....clothes should be abit thicker. It will be hot.

Q) In the sky, do you think there are ghosts and aliens?
A) Who asked that? I believe ghosts exists (skip the rest of translations)

Q) What do you wish to become in 30 years? Regarding acting, family, human relationships, etc
A) You would assume I will have kids right? I like girls but I don't want to let her out because the world isn't very good. One boy and one girl is the best. I don't know what I will be doing, but right now I want to continue being an actor. If not acting and doing something else, become a singer? Actors of course act, singer only during fanmeeting. For you, I can be an actor and also a singer. So sing at whatever circumstances, that's not what I want. Don't want to be a singer, living peacefully is enough happiness.

Q) Last question, if Aladin grants you three wishes, what will you wish for?
A) Firstly, I want to give everyone here a present. I don't know how many people are here, but I just want to give everyone something. Second wish is for long live. Live to 100 years old. Third wish is for my parents to always be healthy

credits : seirin@soompi for translating  + VyLeTtE

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 07:15 PM | Show all posts
This is the letter that Junki read out to his fans at the Episode 1 fan meeting.

Everyone, how are you?
I am Junki.
Today, I sincerely prepared this small meeting for all of you.
I don't know if you enjoyed it or not.
Actually, I didn't do as well as I'd practiced, and I feel a lot of regret.
But because my big family is cheering me on like this,
today, I gained a lot of strength.
Again, in the end, all I did was receive from you.
Although, I would like to say thank you to everyone personally,
I hope a little bit of my feelings was conveyed to you.
Everyone...I am grateful to all of you who have created today's Lee Jun Ki.
Thanks to all your encouragement, the movie "King's Man" received a lot of love
so that I could get to where I am now.
In addition, my future path is led by all of you.
Because of that, I think I should be much more conscientious about attending my activities and become a better actor.
I would like to say thanks again to everyone who loves Junki.
Being of actor status...
I will make it so that I won't be embarrassed of it.
From now on, I will show everyone a much much more hard-working Junki.
Short...
I just feel regret that I can't express my feelings with these short words.
Everyone, I really really thank you.
And, I love you.
Living under the same sky as you
is a true honor for me.

translated by Dahee Fanel, Jisubaddicts.com
credits : thunderbolt@soompi for posting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 07:15 PM | Show all posts
He now has his own star.... Here's the link if you can read korean... http://usckorea.org/

credits : all korean@soompi for posting

Star Name: 이준기
Universal Star Council Code:
8106744-60
USC Registration Date:
2006-03-23 17:11:34
Arabic name:
Alnitak ("the Belt of al Jauza.),
Bayer: Zeta
HIP number: 26727,
TYC number: TYC4771-1188-1
Radius: 25 solar radii,
Spectral type O9.5Ib
Color: White-blue,
Object Star: Super Giant
Distance from Observer:
825.73LY (광년 )
Brightness 35,000 times
greater than the Sun
Mass: 20 times the mass
of the Sun
Luminosity: 47480 suns
Surface Temperature:
17038 Kelvin (60,000 F, 33315 C)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2006 08:29 PM | Show all posts

muka dio jambu je...hehehehe..cute...:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 09:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 cassiopeia's post

dia jadi Micky ek? Gong Su?
uh skrg x de banjun dlm kom, so just guessing

btw, muka dia kat #9 & #10 tu really remind me about him  -no need to mention who he is-

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
^

Micky kot...

yang pic tu remind me of Big.. >.<
2 kali tgk macam member kmpulan Shinhwa..   xD

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 06:46 PM | Show all posts
i like his nose.. ^_^
haha.. first tgk, mcm surgery.. hehe..
tp tgk gamba mase kecik tu, mcm natural..
but if surgery pon, tak kisah la..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074654 second(s), 41 queries .