Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 10678|Reply: 69

Beyonce Knowles - Beautiful Liar feat. Shakira & All B' Day videos

[Copy link]
Post time 28-2-2007 10:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
ok....so upgrade u is the new single together with beautiful liar feat. shakira (of course everyone knows this ). the music videos will premiere tomorrow (Wednesday US time)  together on TRL.

don't really care about upgrade u and its video (actually don't really care about beyonka) but the song beautiful liar is friggin' H-O-T. too bad the video of beautiful liar isn't promising at all....looks cheap and as if it was only done in the studios but gotta wait for the full version before making a conclusion...wish it was at an arabian desert or somewhere with a moroccan, mediterranean, latin background or something.

seriously the song is hot. but TOO short. ke kena potong? loved how they added new instruments in the background such as the flamencos and that violin during the break which makes it sound mediterranean/ moroccan/ turkish and how u can actually hear the guitar during the bridge which makes it sound spanish and also the trumpets.

loved how beyonce mentions "beyonce, beyonce" and "shakira, shakira" in the beginning of the song. i don't understand how it could be so hot but it is.

harap2 there's actually a dance break with both of them together dancing in the vid. sbb so far it looks mcm they did the video separately but of course that's my assumption.

and wow, both of them look like twins.

i'm sure with proper marketing and a good strategy by papa knowles, beyonce can reach no.1 on the billboard with this single. it is hot after all.

world wide woman is an okay track. reminds me of her DC days...lagu nie belum dibincang, kan kt sini?

Preview of Upgrade U & Beautiful Liar video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mejXZeg8s4

Beyonce Knowles - World Wide Woman
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ncdw23

MOST ANTICIPATED BY BEYONKA FANS :
Beyonce Knowles & Shakira
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6jh1en

Anyway, does anybody know Beautiful Liar nie pasal apa? Sbb kalo aku dgr diorg nyanyi, cam diorg tgh gaduh ek over this guy? Is it something like The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica ke? Cam diorg kata "...it's not worth fighting for a beautiful liar..." "...it's not worth the drama, it's not worth the fight..." pastu dlm lirik kedua....Shakira merungut pulak dlm verse kedua...ckp she saw Beyonce was slow dancing with her guy, then Beyonce ckp she didn't know yg Shakira nie was with him also. So mmg tema 'fighting over a guy and getting over him' la kan? Menarik sungguh the tema....haven't heard a commercial duet song with that theme for quite some time....kali terakhir aku dgr ialah lagu Monica dgn Brandy.

[ Last edited by  IrvingLorenzo at 2-3-2007 07:21 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2007 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Umm, to be honest I actually can't wait for Beyonce Upgrade U video more than Beautiful Liar video. I dunno why but the UU video looks freakin' amazing! It looks like it's gonna be Beyonce best video ever! I love the clip already! Beautiful Liar clip looks great too but not what I expecting, I hope the video will be more better than that. And yes I agree, they both look alike in that video. Haha. But I'm sure they will be more hot scene than that.

And trust me, that's not the full version of Beautiful Liar. Bukan yg studio version punye I think. Shakira punye voice in this song a bit annoying laa, but it's okay I guess. But Bee killed it!

Can't wait to see both video tomorrow! UU gonna be best video ever release in 2007 now.

And yes I have posts all this before include WWW, but I'm not create a new thread. But glad you did.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 28-2-2007 10:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2007 10:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 `pSyCho`'s post

wooops....my bad then if they have been posted before . but the HQ version of Beautiful Liar hasn't been posted yet kan, like the one I posted? except that that one's too short so it must be the cut off version. well, can't wait for the full version then.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2007 10:47 PM | Show all posts
hey psycho do u think i should delete this post? did people already talk abt the beautiful liar song which you've leaked?dang...didn't know u've already posted this one....basinya aku....i've already deleted the rihanna post...mlsla nak ada post kalo dah di-post sblm nie...hehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 10:59 PM | Show all posts
No, don't delete this one. Biar kan dier opened so people can discuss about the video here then. Dorang leh discuss video Upgrade U skali nnti. I dunno, I downloading the song now the one you posts and I see if it's the same quality or not.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 11:09 PM | Show all posts
And yes, it's the same quality. But this one a bit louder. So thanks! Until then, can't wait to see the video tomorrow! I hope it's HOT! And alot of shaking booty and boobs scene. Hahaha.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-2-2007 11:40 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar tgk video klip Beautiful Liar

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Ya'll can watch Beautiful Liar video here. I don't expected the video to be like that at all but it's HOT! Both Shakira & Beyonce looks so sexy! I love it! The dance at the end are my favourite! It's so yummy!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/dris/video/x1bwkq_shakira-beyonce-beautiful-liar

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 1-3-2007 11:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2007 11:33 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 1-3-2007 12:29 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Ya'll can download Upgrade U video here. Trust me, the video is hot. I change my mind now, this is definitely a better video than Beautiful Liar and best video of 2007! Bee just amazing, she never disappoint her fans!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4dwmmydhdyj

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bzfn_upgradeu106parknewjoint

And you guys can watch all clip video from B'Day here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbGG_PMI5I

It's soooo HOT! Sorry other artist, Bee definitely the best. I love her even more now.

Off topic: Can anyone edit the title of this thread to... Beyonce "All Videos" From B'Day.

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 1-3-2007 12:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 09:08 AM | Show all posts
anyone knows what language does the writings on the wall come from? hebrew, aramaic or arabic? arabic kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:26 PM | Show all posts
WOWWW!!! Walaupun video Beautiful Liar tak up to my expectation, tapi mmg best sangat diorang bergelek! Mgkin diorang taknak buat hip sangat takut nanti orang kata cheesy pulak. I like it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Tapi aku rasa video tu dibuat berasingan lar. Aku rasa mmg nearly impossible nak satukan diorang nie dalam satu set. Dua2 sibuk dgn karier masing2. Rakaman lagu nie pun buat asing2. Harap diorang nyer live version jer lar. Naper lar kat Grammy ari tu diorang tak perform sama ek? Itu jer masa yg masing2 ada bersama.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 2-3-2007 10:29 PM
Tapi aku rasa video tu dibuat berasingan lar. Aku rasa mmg nearly impossible nak satukan diorang nie dalam satu set. Dua2 sibuk dgn karier masing2. Rakaman lagu nie pun buat asing2. Harap diorang ...

Yerp, dorang shooting nie tmpat asing2 except the last scene. Muntz, ko dah tgk video Upgrade U? I actually prefer that Upgrade U video than Beautiful Liar. Beautiful Liar video are sexy but I expected better. UU video is soooo HOT and sexy! Bee looks flawless in that video. And don't worry, I'm sure someday Bee & Shakira will perform that song together. LIVE.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2007 05:08 AM | Show all posts
video ni macam pertandingan badan sape paling lentik..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2007 02:00 PM | Show all posts
^ Yeah, I think so too. But I think the video are meant to be like that. I think Shakira & Beyonce did a fantastic job with their job. Shakira shakes her hips, Beyonce shake her booty. I love both!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2007 04:20 PM | Show all posts
This is hot! I love this part!

[ Last edited by  `pSyCho` at 3-3-2007 04:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2007 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 2-3-2007 10:48 PM

Yerp, dorang shooting nie tmpat asing2 except the last scene. Muntz, ko dah tgk video Upgrade U? I actually prefer that Upgrade U video than Beautiful Liar. Beautiful Liar video are sexy but  ...

Tapi aku rasa macam the whole video jer berasingan. Sbb tak nampak pun diorang ader berpeluk2 ker... yg nampak cuma diorang pegang tangan.. tu pun macam pegang cermin jer. Aku rasa mmg kat different set lah..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2007 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 4-3-2007 10:54 PM

Tapi aku rasa macam the whole video jer berasingan. Sbb tak nampak pun diorang ader berpeluk2 ker... yg nampak cuma diorang pegang tangan.. tu pun macam pegang cermin jer. Aku rasa mmg kat di ...

No! Beyonce already said it herself dorang shoot the video asing2 except the last dance scene! x de nmpak mcam mirror2 langsung for me. Confirm!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2007 04:12 PM | Show all posts
LUV WATCH THE VIDEO...BOTH REALLY GOOD AT SHAKIN THEIR BOOTY..hehehe.. xsakit ker pinggang diaorg..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 12:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149786 second(s), 47 queries .