Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: masrogue

YAMASHITA TOMOHISA

[Copy link]
Post time 29-10-2011 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1720# lonso

ape kes lak ko ni lonso?? nape lambat?? cane leh minat??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2011 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1721# nzhass79

beselah baru kuar dari gua...................bari tunjuk ajar onegasishimas.............(x tau betoi ke x)...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2011 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Yamashita Tomohisa - Duet 2011.12

Translation of the first interview of Yamashita Tomohisa as a solo artist.

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2011 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Yamashita Tomohisa to star in drama series “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata”

Former NEWS member Yamashita Tomohisa (26) will star in a TBS drama series this winter. This is his first work since he and Nishikido Ryo (27) left the group last month.

The drama, titled “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~,” has Yamashita playing the head of a funeral service shop that deals with bodies brought in by the police, including suicide and murder victims. He reluctantly inherited the shop after his father passed away, but as he learns about the lives of the various deceased people that are brought to him, he begins to mature. Another highlight of the story is his romance with a rookie female detective, though the actress for the part has not yet been announced.

Screenwriter Watanabe Chiho (“Namae wo Nakushita Megami”) is in charge of the script.

Shooting is scheduled to begin in early December. TBS will broadcast “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata” on Thursday nights at 9:00pm, starting in January.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2011 05:07 PM | Show all posts
yes drama baru yamapi...............

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2011 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1720# lonso

nampaknya aku pun mcm ko la...taper kita cari sama-sama ek...nzhass...terjangkit ko lagi...selepas "adik" terminat kat yamapi plak huhuhu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-11-2011 01:27 AM | Show all posts
welcome........

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

[3 clips] Pi as Doraemon character in TV ad for Toyota (Nov 2011)

"Mezanyu" (18 Nov, 2011) Yamapi as Doraemon character in TV ad
"Yajiuma" (18 Nov, 2011) Yamapi as Doraemon character in TV ad
TV ad for TOYOTA Re BORN - Nobita's BBQ version (18 Nov, 2011)

SINI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2011 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Eikura Nana, Maeda Atsuko, Sorimachi Takashi, Chinen Yuri join Yamapi’s new drama

More cast members have been revealed for Yamashita Tomohisa’s next drama series “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~.” Eikura Nana will play the heroine of the story, while Yamashita’s siblings will be played by Sorimachi Takashi, Maeda Atsuko (AKB48), model Ono Ito, and Chinen Yuri (Hey! Say! JUMP).

“Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata” stars Yamashita as a young man who inherits his father’s funeral service shop. The story is a human drama about his growth as he deals with the various bodies that are brought to him.

Eikura plays a rookie police detective who will be the main female character. She last worked with Yamashita in the drama series “Proposal Daisakusen” in 2007.

Other cast members includes Otomo Kohei and Yamazaki Tsutomu.

The series begins on January 12 and will air on Thursday nights at 9:00pm on TBS.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2011 02:22 PM | Show all posts
yes drama baru yamapi...............
lonso Post at 10-11-2011 05:07 PM

bagus laaaa.... dh lama tak tgk dia belakon...
ngan chinen plak tu... aaaaa.... harap dabel triple best laaaaaaaaa

@aizek... motip ko ngendap ke sini plakkkk ??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Yamashita Tomohisa opens up about withdrawing from NEWS

Actor/singer Yamashita Tomohisa (26) held a press conference on December 7th to commemorate the first day of shooting for his upcoming drama, “Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~“. During the event, he opened up about his withdrawal from NEWS for the first time.

Yamashita stunned the J-Pop industry back in October when he announced that he would be departing from the group along with fellow member Nishikido Ryo.

The pop star revealed that although he did many solo activities while he was in the group, he started to think about going alone seriously during his solo Asia tour. “There were many things going on inside of me, and it made me think deeply as a 25 year old man,” he began.

He continued, “There was a difference between NEWS’ color and my color, and it was also difficult to juggle both the group and my personal activities, timewise.  Life is just one time, so I wanted to tackle this challenge in going solo. You can’t do things all your way if you stay in a group, because it could cause trouble for other members; but if you are alone, you have to take all the responsibilities on your own, so you can try different things without worrying.”

Reportedly, he first discussed his withdrawal plans with NEWS back in June. “They told me ‘Let’s try each other’s best as good rivals’ in the end, and those word pushed my back.”

In J-Pop, Akanishi Jin established a major precedent when he withdrew from KAT-TUN back in July 2010, however, Yamashita decided not to ask his friend for advice. “I did not ask him for advice since I usually don’t talk to Akanishi about work,” he said.

So, what has Yamashita been up to since leaving NEWS? “I’ve started reading many books. I think I need to learn more things. Though I had depended on the members until now, all responsibilities fall on me from now on,” he said.

As for his future plans, Yamashita stated, “I would like to try many different [acting] roles even if it’s not the lead role, and of course I will continue my activities as a singer.  I also want to cherish my time to communicate with fans at live concert after next year.”

Yamashita will start his full solo activities as an actor and as a singer starting next year. Meanwhile, his drama will begin airing on January 12th, 2012.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Eikura Nana, Maeda Atsuko, Sorimachi Takashi, Chinen Yuri join Yamapi’s new drama

More cast me ...
Kittie Post at 24-11-2011 15:23

motip sgt abg sorimachi pon berlakun.. haruslah iols tgk tp die mcm tualah sorimachi nih.. ape cite er die skunk mcm sendu jah. ada x link psl die.. ape2 pon iols suke yamapi n sorimachi belakon bersama..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:47 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"Asazuba" (12 Dec, 2011) "Ending Planner" preview
Length: 45 secs   
Size: 23 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa

"Hiruobi" (8 Dec, 2011) "Ending Planner" poster filming
Length: 54 secs   
Size: 14 MB

"Mezamashi TV" (9 Sept, 2011) Pi's comments on leaving NEWS
Length: 37 secs   
Size: 1 MB

"Nsuta" (9 Sept, 2011) Pi's drama starts filming
Length: 53 secs   
Size: 6 MB

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Yamapi's new show [Route 66 ~ lone man's America]

Yamashita Tomohisa (26) will be travelling alone on America's famous route 66 as part of the NTV program [Yamashita Tomohisa Route 66~ Lone man's America] (Monday night 1:29 am, starts on January 2nd, 1:59 am). It is his first regular program outside of dramas. He will be driving an American car made in the same year as he was born, 1985, travelling from Chicago to Santa Monica, a total of 3755 km.

Yamashita will be embarking on an 'self searching' American travel. The show will last 3 months, and document his travels very closely. The stage for this travel is America's first cross country road, a symbolism of American culture, US Route 66, or colloquially known as just Route 66. Yamashita will be driving an '85 Chevy C20, going from Chicago, Illinois to Santa Monica, California.

Shooting took place from November 3rd to 18th. Getting to experience the highly anticipated cowboy lifestyle, communicating with Native Americans, and meeting with 'Uncle Angel' who is vying for the revival of Route 66, he encountered many things. 'Seeing the magnificient landscape and experiencing nature, discussing life's philosophies with many people, in all it was a great opportunity to find myself again' said Yamashita. Route 66 which opened in 1926 and abandoned since 1985, gives Yamashita a sense of fate, being born in that same year.

Yamashita withdrew from NEWS in October. As he restarts his career as a solo artist, with this sense of reset, he planned his aspired American travels despite being in the country many times before. Without a manager or makeup artist, he has had to do everything by himself, from driving to washing to cooking.

NTV's Suzue: 'He had looked worried initially when he left. But he gradually grew into it and became stronger. When he came back, he seemed like a different person'

Look forward as Yamashita displaying his mature side in America, starts afresh in 2012.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:50 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"PON" (9 Dec, 2011) Yamapi's "Route 66" preview
Length: 51 secs   
Size: 10 MB

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2012 04:50 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"Ousama no Brunch" (17 Dec, 2011) Ending Planner sibling's 2011 biggest news
Length: 3 mins 17 secs   
Size: 41 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa, Eikura Nana (actress), Maeda Atsuko (AKB48)

TV ad for "Ending Planner" drama (15 Dec, 2011)
Length: 15 secs   
Size: 5 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa + others

SINI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2012 04:51 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"Yamashita Tomohisa Asia Tour 2011 Super good Super bad" DVD (Released 21 Dec, 2011)

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2012 04:53 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"CDTV" (1 Jan, 2012) Yamapi talk & "1 in a million"
Length: 6 mins 49 secs   
Size: 66 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa, Nakai Masahiro (SMAP), Maeda Atsuko (AKB48)

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2012 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Yamashita Tomohisa to sing the theme song for his upcoming drama

It’s been announced that Yamashita Tomohisa will sing the theme song for his upcoming drama, ‘Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~‘, which will start airing on January 12th through TBS.  It’s been about six years since Yamashita sang a theme song as a soloist after “Daite Senorita“, which was the theme for the 2006 drama, ‘Kurosagi‘.

The new song is titled “Ai, Texas“, and it was written by Tica・α (a.k.a Yakushimaru Etsuko, the vocalist of rock band Soutaisei Riron), and composed by Nagai Seiichi (the guitarist of Soutaisei Riron). Within the song, there’s a dialogue part where Yamashita recites a line.

Yamashita commented, “‘Ai, Texas’ is a punchy song that I have rarely heard before, and it matches [well] with the drama. So, I want everyone to listen to it.”

As reported earlier, ‘Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~’ is set at a funeral parlor that receives bodies from the police, and Yamashita will play the protagonist who unwillingly inherits the funeral parlor after his father passes away.

“Ai, Texas” is scheduled to be released from Warner Music Japan later this spring.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2012 02:27 PM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"Yamashita Tomohisa Route 66" (2 Jan, 2012) Ep.1 Japan to Chicago
Length: 22 mins 59 secs   Size: 266 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa, Lily Franky (actor/author), Akkun
Highlights: Yamapi goes supermarket shopping where his love for certain things comes out. His worrywart side comes out during his shopping and again when he reads his English teacher's advice.

SINI

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 09:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.352593 second(s), 41 queries .