Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 20881|Reply: 81

Ananda Everingham ~ Thai Actor

[Copy link]
Post time 20-3-2009 05:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Nie first time lia bukak umah... kalo ada salah silap... mohon diampun

mungkin ada yg pernah tgk movie P'Ananda berlakon kan... dia byk berlakon horror movie... tp bkn horror pon ade gak
kalo ada fans p'Ananda... jom la lepak cni

Credit: Wikipedia

Ananda Everingham (Thai: อนันดา เอเวอริ่งแฮม, born 31 May 1982 in Thailand) is a Thai-Australian film actor and model of Lao and Australian heritage. Working primarily in Thai films, he is best known for his lead role in the 2004 horror film, Shutter.

Ananda Matthew Everingham is the son of an Australian father, Bangkok-based photojournalist John Everingham, and a Laotian mother, Keo Sirisomphone. His parents' story was loosely dramatized in the 1983 NBC television movie, Love Is Forever, starring Michael Landon and Laura Gemser, which tells of a photojournalist who scuba dives under the Mekong to rescue his lover from communist ruled Laos in 1977. It was this movie that in 1983 also led to the senior Everingham mentoring Cork Graham, who within months was captured by militia on a forbidden Vietnamese treasure island and held for 11 months in a political prison. His parents divorced in 1997. John re-married a Chinese woman. Ananda has one brother, Chester Jay Everingham and one half-brother, Zenith Lee Everingham.

Ananda was born in Thailand. He attended Bangkok Patana School. He holds Australian citizenship and visited Brisbane on school holidays. He received some schooling there while living with his grandparents Joan Victoria and late George Matthew Everingham. At age 14, while working part-time in his family's Indian restaurant, Himali Cha Cha, he was discovered by Khun Mingkwan of GMM Grammy, Thailand's largest entertainment company. He soon started acting in films. At age 16, he switched from Bangkok Patana School to a tutoring school where he would follow flexible course and times while filming.

Aside from Shutter, he has starred in the horror-comedy, Ghost Delivery and the teen-slasher movie, 303 Fear Faith Revenge. In 2005, he starred in the Singaporean romance film, The Leap Years. In 2007, he played the lead roles in the romantic dramas Me ... Myself, and Bangkok Time. He had featured roles in the Singaporean film Pleasure Factory, and in Pen-ek Ratanaruang's Ploy. He has been cast in the 2008 film by Nonzee Nimibutr, Queen of Langkasuka. On 5 June 2008, his new movie Sabaidee Luang Prabang, the first Laotian commercial film shot since it adopted communism in 1975.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Feature films

Anda kub Fahsai (1998)

303 Fear Faith Revenge (1998)

Kohn sang pea (Ghost Delivery) (2003)

Shutter (2004)

Bangkok Time (2007)

Pleasure Factory (2007)

Me Myself (2007)

Ploy (2007)

The Leap Years (2008)

Memory เมมโมรี่​ ​รักหลอน (2008)

Sabaidee Luang Prabang (2008)

The Coffin (2008)

Queens of Langkasuka (2008)

Happy Birthday (2008)

Red Eagle (2009)

[ Last edited by  lia98 at 20-3-2009 19:51 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 06:01 PM | Show all posts

Many faces of Ananda...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 08:05 PM | Show all posts

Ananda's latest released movie

Title: Happy Birthday
Director: Pongpat Wachirabunjong
Starring: Ananda Everingham, Chayanan Manomaisantiphap
Official Website: http://www.hbdmovie.com
Release Date in Thailand: 18th December 2008

Ten (Ananda Everingham) is a photographer. Pao (Chayanan Manomaisantiphap) is a guide. They know and feel close to each other through a travel book some time before they actually met. Having promised to love and stay together till death do them part, destiny has it that Pao will soon fall seriously ill and Ten will prove himself far more than just a man of his words.

credit: enjoythaimovies.com

Ten likes Pao very much.he wants to be her boyfriend. during they have dinner, Pao asked Ten that why U persuade me to have dinner? do u want to be my lover? and Ten said 'can i' .Pao asked Ten that 'are you enough good for me?'

On Ten's birthday, Pao get an acident so she becomes a Sleeping Beauty. after that he proves that he is good enough for her, by taking care her all time. after 1 year, his bithday come again he wish to the moon that he want his present back again.

Credit: maprang000@youtube

[ Last edited by  lia98 at 20-3-2009 20:08 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 08:14 PM | Show all posts
FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2009

Ananda Everingham still recuperating from motorcycle crash

Sometimes it takes awhile for news about Thai celebrities to filter into the realm of the English, and this is one of those cases.

And with the help of Lyn of Lyn's Lakorn Blog, I'm finally able to piece something together.

On November 26, a few weeks before the release of his latest movie, Happy Birthday, and just after he had returned from an appearance at Goa's International Film Festival of India, actor Ananda Everingham was seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in Chiang Mai. His bike hit another bike and he was thrown from his ride. He required immediate surgery on one of his knees.

Visitors in the hospital included Happy Birthday director Pongpat Wachirabunjong and singer Louis Scott. Such celebrity-studded occasions would usually mean photos of an actor laid up in a hospital bed, which seem to be customary for the Thai press, but Ananda begged that no pictures be taken. Smart dude.

He's up and walking around again, obviously, since he's been picking up awards trophies for his work on Happy Birthday.

At the Subhanahongsa Awards, he told reporters that if he can run and jump without feeling pain in his knee, he won't need surgery. If he needs surgery, it would take him two months to recuperate, which includes physical therapy.

This should not affect his biggest upcoming project, Insee Dang (Red Eagle). Directed by Wisit Sasanatieng, it's scheduled to start shooting in three to four months. He's to play the lead role in this action film about a masked vigilante crimefighter. It's a reboot of a classic Thai film series from the 1950s and '60s that starred Mitr Chaibancha. It would be Ananda's biggest role yet.

Ananda was quoted on Wednesday by Soopsip in Daily Xpress as saying the motorcycle wreck "ruined my chance of starring in an action film".

But I think he was being self-deprecating, which is one of Ananda's underappreciated gifts -- a refreshing trait in a land where self-deprecation, irony and sarcasm are not generally recognized.

Other upcoming projects include High Society with Aditya Assarat and Kalayaan with Filipino director Adolfo Alix Jr. Both of those are still in development.

In the meantime, Ananda's doing voice acting for an anime, playing a smooth-talking sex-trade trafficker in Intersection, a public-service short by MTV EXIT and USAID.

According to Soopsip, Ananda's also planning to release an autobiographical photo book,telling his life story so far in family snapshots (should be some good ones -- his father is adventurous photojournalist John Everingham).

Through it all, Ananda's been supported by his girlfriend, actress-model Jeed Saengthong.

According to Lyn, Ananda turned up at one of Jeed's recent appearances and presented her with a bouquet of flowers.

And at the Subhanahongsa Awards, Ananda gave an acceptance speech, offering his thanks to the cast and crew of Happy Birthday. Lyn's Lakorn's has more:

"Lastly he looked over to his longtime girlfriend, actress Jeed Saengthong, thanked her for always giving him support and encouragement, and to conclude, he looked straight at her tenderly and said "I LOVE YOU".

Sweet right? Apparently not everyone thought so, some were annoyed by his love proclamation. He is telling his girlfriend he loves her which he probably does every day or maybe every other day. Nothing spectacular. Must I tell people to chill every gosh darn day! Come on everyone, “Relax don’t do it, When you want to go to it”. I really don’t know what that means, just sing along anyways."

Yes, that's right. At a ceremony when there were actresses sashaying around in revealing gowns, the most upsetting thing to the culture nannies and squares was a public pronouncement of affection by Thai cinema's top leading man.

Well, if Ananda can make it through rehabbing his knee, he should be able to handle the petty criticism.

(Thanks Lyn!)

Credit: Wise Kwai's thai film journal

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 08:39 PM | Show all posts
HEY FINALLY!!! ada orang bukak thread ananda!!! i loikeeee!!!:kiss:

i support you lia98!!! mariiiii tambah info lagiii!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2009 08:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 lia98's post

aku ader tgk me & myself...sian kat die nih...

pompuan tuh lgk kesian...aku arap..derang kapel berdua...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lia98 at 20-3-2009 20:05
http://www.enjoythaimovies.com/media/blogs/thaimovies/happy.jpg

Title: Happy Birthday
Director: Pongpat Wachirabunjong
Starring: Ananda Everingham, Chayanan Manomaisantiphap
Official Websit ...

konpom sedey crita nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2009 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Detik Kali Pertama aku mengenalinya

tingtong~ aku sukaaa...sume mamat hensem dlm ni...rambang mata!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 09:47 PM | Show all posts

Balas #6 fa_stellar\ catat

yipee... you also like him... thanks 4 ur support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 09:49 PM | Show all posts

Balas #7 skymania\ catat

huhu... dua2 kesian...

tp lia rasa dorg bersama... coz i think he said he loves her!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lia98 at 20-3-2009 21:49
huhu... dua2 kesian...

tp lia rasa dorg bersama... coz i think he said he loves her!

kan....kiter assume derang bersama jew...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 09:51 PM | Show all posts

Balas #8 skymania\ catat

mmg sgt sedey   ... hope dpt tayang kt m'sia...

tp kt cni... asyik tayang cite horror jer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 09:53 PM | Show all posts

Balas #9 fa_stellar\ catat

waa... sama laa... wa pon rambang mata...

nk pilih tik ker... ananda ker... emm rew ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 09:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #13 lia98's post

haah btol....cite thai main kt msia banyak cite horror jek...kalo tak horror pon mesti cite masuk dlm International screen jek.. aku pantang ada cite 'non-horror' thai men...harus berkejar tgk.. tp takat neh..yg aku tgk Seasons Change ngan Hormones. dan aku ENJOY sesangat dedua!

lia98... kat board music thai pun u ada kan? expert eh scene2 thai..i lama x folo..sejak2 MTV Asia ni xde show2 asia mcm late 90s dulu... hehe skang igt nk folo balek..since tv umah dpt siaran thai..kekeke!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 09:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 lia98's post

tapi pilih ananda jugak last2 nye.... ehiks...

rindu nak tgk cite neh..aritu jumpa dvd..nak beli skali aunty tu ckp da xde dlm stok die!!!!:@

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 10:10 PM | Show all posts

Balas #15 fa_stellar\ catat

hhehe... i love thai entertainment... but i'm more into thai music...n also lakorn. kalo movie... lia pilih sape pelakon dier dulu

ehh.. kt umah u dpt tv thai ... u dok mana? sowi laa... nyibok plak
lia smenjak dok jauh nie... follow kut internet jer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2009 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Balas #16 fa_stellar\ catat

tingin gak nk tgk balik...
huhu dvd dh hilang

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 10:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 lia98's post

ehe....*pasang antenna spesel kt umah* bukan parabola pon la...dpt la tgk channel thai ngan indo... tp skang me tgk mabuk tgk channel thai nye music channels...mtv ke channel v ngan ape tah lg 1... hahah sbb kite mcm mabuk sket ngan korea/jepang ni kan...derang nye mtv & ch V advance korea/jepang neh.. aii sukeee!!!

Alang2 tu...layan ar yg thai pny music..malangnye kadang tulisan bahse derang..cmne nak paham!!

Dulu2 rajin folo masa MTV Asia tayang mcm2 show asia..Bangkok Jam etc..pas da xde..ilang punca da.

Lia dok sana ke dlu? *heheh nyebok gaks! sowee!*

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2009 11:26 PM | Show all posts
woi pesal aku xtau kewujudan tred neh????

aku la peminat setia ABG ANANDA ~!!
:kiss:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.650685 second(s), 45 queries .