[Copy link]
Post time 4-4-2009 09:20 AM | Show all posts
wokey p'lia..hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-4-2009 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Balas #61 cassiopeia\ catat

wokey...

jom tgk Queens of Langkasuka... tp p'lia x sempat lg nk pi...

bz sgt skang... umm lepas 18 hb mungkin p'lia free...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2009 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Credit: The New Straits Times

Ananda thrives on challenges

By : HIZREEN KAMAL

2009/04/06

Ananda has played lead roles in many Thai dramas and horror flicks.

Renowned Thai actor Ananda Everingham speaks to HIZREEN KAMAL about his latest role as well as future projects.

Ananda in a scene from Queen of Langkasuka.

HE has been hailed as one of the most hardworking actors in Thailand and has played lead roles in numerous Thai dramas and horror movies. He has even acted as a transvestite in Pleasure Factory, a docu-drama about sex workers and their customers in Singapore’s Geylang red-light district.

With 14 movies to his name, Ananda Everingham’s more notable works include romantic dramas Me... Myself and Bangkok Time, and horror flicks The Coffin and Shutter, as well as Laotian film Sabaidee Luang Prabang.

But unlike some of his peers who have a specific dream role in mind, Ananda aspires to try different roles — the more challenging the better.

“I’d like to take on roles that I have never done. I would love to act in a comedy or musical comedy although I can’t sing or dance to save my life,” said the 26-year-old in a recent phone interview from Chiangmai, Thailand.
At the moment, Ananda (who is of Laotian and Australian parentage) is into action-genre films.

His interest in action movies began after being involved in Thailand’s RM20 million budget film, Queen of Langkasuka, which recorded one of the biggest openings when it was released in Thailand in October.

Queen of Langkasuka is an epic tale about pirates, warring princesses, magical sea gypsies and whales.

Ananda played sea gypsy Pari, who can communicate with sea creatures.

While the role did not require him to do extreme stunts, he was, however, involved in several combat scenes with the bad guys.

“That was a start. There was no stand-in. I did everything on my own.”

The bruises and scratches received did not deter him from accepting more action roles.

“Pari is different from my previous roles. Playing an action role is exciting and I enjoyed every moment.”

Ananda is slated to star in an independent action movie titled The Red Eagle, which will begin shooting in August.

Queen of Langkasuka opens on Thursday in local cinemas.

The movie, which took more than three years to make, is one of the most extravagant Thai productions after Sukhothai, an epic blockbuster released internationally.

Ananda, a former model who bears a resemblance to British actor Orlando Bloom, said the movie was initially called Queen of Pattani.

However, director Nonzee Nimibutr, renamed it as he was aware of sensitivities in the region.

A large portion of Ananda’s scenes are shot underwater. (The shoots took place in a deep pool, CGI technology is used for effect.)

Spending time underwater was not a problem for Ananda, who has been scubadiving since age 12.

“There was a time when we were doing shoots for six consecutive days. I really had a lot of fun. It seemed natural for me.”

Shooting alone took about 70 days to complete with at least 600 crew members on location at a time.

“It was totally different from the other film productions I’ve done. And for nearly 50 days of the shoot, I was on various islands around Thailand. It was like a holiday of sorts, what with the beaches, the sea and boats and ships.”

Queen of Langkasuka features an ensemble cast including Jarunee Suksawas, Jacqueline Apitananon, Sorapong Chatri and Jakkrit Phanichphatikram.

Ananda hopes to work in film productions in other countries, especially Malaysia, to gain more experience.

“I haven’t had any offers from Malaysia yet, it would be exciting.”

Ananda, who has been working non-stop for the last four years, is on an enforced “holiday” now.

He is nursing a fractured foot after being involved in a motorcycle accident three months ago.

“I suffered a few broken bones and was in hospital for three weeks, with a couple of days in the intensive care unit. I’m undergoing a lot of physical therapy. I need to recuperate quickly so I can do more films,” said Ananda, who is passionate about high-powered bikes.

[ Last edited by  lia98 at 12-4-2009 19:36 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2009 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Asian-style pirate tale
By : Hizreen Kamal

2009/04/08

The Queen of Langkasuka offers great special effects and fast–paced action.

OPENS TODAY QUEEN OF LANGKASUKA

Directed by Nonzee Nimibutr
Starring Jarunee Suksawat, Ananda Everingham, Jacqueline Apitananon, Sorapong Chatree, Jakkrit Phanichphatikram, Eak Oree, Winai Kraibutr, Chupong Chungprung

IMAGINE this: a Thai period action fantasy film loosely based on the history of the ancient kingdom of Langkasuka in the Malay Peninsular circa 17th century.

But this film has been made with entertainment in mind, so do not expect historical accuracy.

It features breathtaking visuals of sea and beaches, amazing sets of a sea gyspy village and the palace, as well as beautiful and fancy period Malay costumes.

It also features an incredible cast, of which three members are of mixed parentage.
With all these in place, Queen of Langkasuka makes for an entertaining watch, especially when elements of fantasy and magic are thrown in.

Marking director Nonzee Nimibutr’s boldest endeavour, this ambitious movie is beautifully executed. It is packed with rebel pirates, martial arts combat, sword fights and sea creatures. You cannot help but notice that some scenes from the movie are reminiscent of Hollywood’s Pirates of the Carribean.

The storyline, however, is somewhat simple for such an ambitious effort. It tells of fierce rivalries and war. Set in the kingdom of Langkasuka, some 400 years ago, it is ruled by Queen Hijau (veteran actress Jarunee Suksawat), who is surrounded by enemies.

The queen’s only hope is to get her hands on huge cannons, which are making their way on a ship to Langkasuka. During the journey, the ship is intercepted by the enemy — Prince Rawai (Eak Oree) and a sorcerer/pirate Black Raven (Winai Kraibutr).

The Dutch inventor of the cannons, who does not want them to fall into the wrong hands, directs his right-hand man Lim Kium (Jakkrit Phanichphatikram) — also a clever Chinese inventor — to blow up the ship so that the weapons will fall to the bottom of the sea.

With the Dutchman dead, the warring parties try to locate Lim Kium.

Ananda Everingham plays a sea gypsy sorcerer who has a supernatural gift to commune with sea creatures after learning the art of Du Lum (the force of the ocean) from Du Lum master White Ray (Sorapong Chatree). Very convincing in the role, he seems to be comfortable with action scenes, even though Queen of Langkasuka marks his first foray into films of the genre.

Lord Jarang (Chupong Chungprung) has plenty of screen time flexing his muscles as the chief of the Queen’s military.

In combat with the enemies in almost every scene he appears, his martial arts moves with his keris is worth a watch. Look out for some muay thai moves too.

And when there is an element of fantasy, there is sure to be some computer-generated images. Thanks to technology, the underwater scenes look realistic, depicting the ocean bed and gigantic sea creatures amazingly.

There are lots of flashbacks and narration, including the revelation of the dark side of Du Lum and White Ray’s evil alter ego, Black Ray, as well as how Pari had lost his parents when he was a baby.

Queen of Langkasuka, which took more than three years to produce, lives up to expectations. It is a fast-paced and fun-filled adventure for the family.

Credit: The New Straits Times

Photo credit: filmgarmott

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2009 08:04 PM | Show all posts

Balas #64 lia98\ catat

yg nak watnya org thai jugak..padahal leh pe melayu wat cite gini..
melayu asik2 cite cam anak mami la, senario la.. cit..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2009 08:06 PM | Show all posts
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2009
Queens of Langkasuka and Ananda in Malaysia

The pirates and their big guns are heading for Malaysia, where Nonzee Nimibutr's lavish historical epic Queens of Langkasuka opens this week.

Set 400 years ago, the costumed action-drama film tells the story of how the first Queen of Langkasuka, Princess Hijau (Jarunee Suksawat), and her equally tough sisters, Biru and Ungu, protect their rich kingdom from traitors, pirates and other enemies. However, when their plan to acquire a huge cannon backfires, the three women find themselves in a difficult situation when the weapon falls into the hands of vicious pirates.

The all-star cast includes Sorapong Chatree, Dan Chupong and Ananda Everingham.

Promoting the release, Ananda was in Kuala Lumpur, where he spoke with the New Straits Times. He talks about being bitten with the action bug during the making of this film (cache):

His interest in action movies began after being involved in Thailand’s RM20 million budget film, Queens of Langkasuka ... play[ing] sea gypsy Pari, who can communicate with sea creatures.

While the role did not require him to do extreme stunts, he was, however, involved in several combat scenes with the bad guys.

“That was a start. There was no stand-in. I did everything on my own.”

The bruises and scratches received did not deter him from accepting more action roles.

“Pari is different from my previous roles. Playing an action role is exciting and I enjoyed every moment.”

Ananda is still nursing a broken foot after a motorcycle wreck in November, but is still hoping to get started on Wisit Sasanatieng's Red Eagle.

Queens of Langkasuka, meanwhile, is also playing at the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival.

It will be interesting to see what kind of reception it gets in Malaysia, however, as it deals with a chapter of history that is not necessarily Thai, but Malay -- all Malay, in fact, according to a post awhile back by Anak Wayang.

And, the release in Malaysia bodes well for an eventual DVD with English subtitles.

Credit: Wise Kwai

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-4-2009 08:11 PM | Show all posts

Balas #65 cassiopeia\ catat

k gak la org thai wat...

takut mesia wat...ntah ape jadi agaknye mcm puteri gunung ledang...

bkn pandang rendah... tp rasanye... bila thai dah wat... baru la mesia nk gelabah ckit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2009 05:12 PM | Show all posts
huhu abang aku kt belakang...

kasi up ckit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-4-2009 05:16 PM | Show all posts

Ananda injured himself while filming a Music Video

April 23rd, 2009

Don抰 worry Ananda Everingham fans, it抯 nothing serious, just a minor cut from a glass. While filming the MV for Akera抯 new song 揔rai Sak Khon (Someone)

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2009 09:28 AM | Show all posts
palng suka tgk dia dlm filem me, my self...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2012 05:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2012 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Wahhhh.... Pong Nawat, Ananda, Boy Pakorn, Bankk and Pup (Potato)... !!!

Sume dah muka cam bapak2 bila dukung bdk kecik.... padahal sume lom kawen lg

Thanks Rose, for d picture

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2013 03:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hensem nye ananda..dulu x minat tgk artis thai,skang ni tjatuh minat plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2013 07:06 PM | Show all posts
wah!! ada thread ananda ghupernyaaaaaa.. nasib tergerak ati nak search..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2013 06:38 PM | Show all posts
SereneSerenade posted on 3-7-2013 07:06 PM
wah!! ada thread ananda ghupernyaaaaaa.. nasib tergerak ati nak search..
{ ...

Sekarang ananda dok sibuk jadi producer plak... tapi ramai org frust sbb production dia asyik wat remake k-drama...

antara remake k-drama (thai version) yg dia produce: Coffee Prince, Autumn in My Heart (sedang tayang), & Full House (tgh shooting lg)

latest filem yg ananda berlakon byk yg x box office... tu yg dok sibuk produce drama je skrg

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2013 07:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lia98 posted on 4-7-2013 06:38 PM
Sekarang ananda dok sibuk jadi producer plak... tapi ramai org frust sbb production dia asyik wat  ...

ada pasan jugak cite autumn tu kat utube. Maybe dulu org x kenal sgt mcm skang. Lgpun bnyak filem dia x release kat msia kan? Sy pun bru je jadi kipas-susah-nak-mati beliau.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-7-2013 09:13 PM | Show all posts
SereneSerenade posted on 5-7-2013 07:50 PM
ada pasan jugak cite autumn tu kat utube. Maybe dulu org x kenal sgt mcm skang. Lgpun bnyak filem  ...

biasa movie thai yg release kt Msia cite horror je... cite ape yg serene ttiba jd kipassusahmati beliau tu?

cuba la tgk drama2 production Ananda kalo berminat

Coffee Prince

Autumn in my heart

Full house (baru kuar teaser je)

Last edited by lia98 on 11-7-2013 09:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2013 10:20 AM | Show all posts
lia98 posted on 11-7-2013 09:13 PM
biasa movie thai yg release kt Msia cite horror je...  cite ape yg serene ttiba jd kipassusahmat ...

eternity lah yang paling syok. wkwkwkwkwkwk
alasannya sebab itu je satu2nya cite penuh yang lakonan beliau kat ytube.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2013 09:09 PM | Show all posts
I loike this page!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2013 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Start minat ananda mas tengok shutter dolu2...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 11:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105091 second(s), 41 queries .