CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

Lady Castle~Yoon Eun Hye/Yoon Sang Hyun/Jung Il Woo[sesi borak2....]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-8-2009 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Skrg ni kat KBS2 ada  rancangan Happy Together  ngan casts Lady Castle.  Esok mesti ada yg subkan kat Viikii.   Hensemnya  JIW..
hhhhh Post at 13-8-2009 22:33

oh ye ke...hhhhh....
nampaknya ari ni mesti kena melekat kat dpn tv...x leh lepas tgk...

smlm bel baru tgk gazzatte dia...alamak lawak giler eun hye gan sang hyun...
tiba2 lak terus ternampak betapa padan dan klik nyer bila diorg bersama....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-8-2009 11:29 AM | Show all posts
bagi sesiapa yg lum tgk teaser dia lagi...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2009 11:35 AM | Show all posts
OST dah keluar utk preorder..dan nampaknya YEH gan YSH ada sumbangkan suara utk ost ni..

아가씨를 부탁해 OST (KBS TV 드라마)

01. Hot Stuff - 다비치 (Davichi)
02. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요 - 윤상현 (Can't Stop Love - Yoon Sang Hyun)
03. Dash Girl - 윤은혜 (Yoon Eun Hye)

04. 마음을 부탁해 - 정재욱
05. 내 사랑을 부탁해 - 나윤권
06. Lady (스윙)
07. 숨겨진 이야기
08. 아가씨를 부탁해 (탱고)
09. Hot Stuff(연주)
10. 사랑은 어쩔 수 없네요(연주)
11. Dash Girl(연주)
12. 마음을 부탁해(연주)
13. 내 사랑을 부탁해(연주)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2009 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Moon Chae Won

isabel Post at 13-8-2009 15:00

ensem n gorjesnyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2009 10:56 PM | Show all posts
sewai seh yeh bw watak pempuan ganas..xsaba nk tgk nex week..
cam nk tgk blk je princess hour..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2009 10:17 PM | Show all posts
82# isabel

dah tengok...
macam best sangat...
nampak ngam pulak YEH ngan hero...
tak sabarnya nak tengok...
hopefully sub cepat kuar...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-8-2009 10:18 PM | Show all posts
sewai seh yeh bw watak pempuan ganas..xsaba nk tgk nex week..
cam nk tgk blk je princess hour..
mijot Post at 15-8-2009 22:56

YEH memang sesuai bawak watak ganas2...
so far...
drama2 dia memang best...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2009 04:01 PM | Show all posts
86# mariss

since WithS2 yg ambik project sub ni..mmg akan cepat aje sub keluar...

huh...sayang Happy Together with sub bel x sempat tgk...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2009 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Eng Subbed Teaser

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2009 08:36 AM | Show all posts
wahhhh....YEH....harus aku donlottt cite ni....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2009 11:53 AM | Show all posts
can't take my eyes from ilwoo...

diorg berdua ni nampak mcm abg dan adik...rambut pun sama pesen...

taken and credit to soompi and dcinside

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2009 10:26 PM | Show all posts
kak bel...aja-aja tak ambil ke citer ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2009 07:34 PM | Show all posts
92# errasazza

aja-aja mesti akan amik citer nie...
so senang nanti kita nak cari link donlod...
fansub tuk citer nie pulak withs2...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2009 07:35 PM | Show all posts
83# isabel

cepatnya ost kuar...
dah ader link tuk donlod lum...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2009 07:36 PM | Show all posts
New Drama to Bring Modern Princess With Edge
08-18-2009 17:03

By Han Sang-hee
Staff Reporter

Following the success of ``Boys Over Flowers'' early this year, KBS is bringing yet another stylish drama to television fans with leading stars Yun Eun-hye, Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo.

According to the producer Ji Yung-soo, the drama ``will offer humor and laughs, perfect for the summer season.''

The storyline is simple: A former playboy, played by Yoon, gets himself a job as a servant of one of the richest and pickiest girls in town, and struggles to win both her money and heart. His plan takes a turn as a talented and rich lawyer, played by Jung, steps between the two characters.

The three actors showcased their new styles and personalities at a press conference last week in southern Seoul, and fans can expect an interesting transformation from the trio.

The Fierce Heir

Yun Eun-hye (the heroine of ``Coffee Prince'') will play Kang Hae-na, the 24-year-old chaebol heir who lives the life of a modern-day princess. Living in her mansion called ``Lady Castle,'' the red-haired Kang lives the glamorous life but fails to make any close friends, let alone find a boyfriend, due to her bossy and picky personality.

Donning a black and turquoise dress with fluffy shoulders, Yun appeared with bright red hair yanked up in a pony tail that made her eyes sharper, a characteristic that fits her character. The role represents a big change for the 25-year-old actress, as she has portrayed warm-hearted and na?ve characters in past dramas like ``Coffee Prince'' (MBC, 2007) and ``Princess Hours'' (MBC, 2006). The drama is her first appearance in two years.

``The producer worried that people would hate my character,'' she said.

``She has a strong personality, but I'll mix it with my own and make the audience connect with her and laugh along the way.''

Playing tomboyish personalities in the past didn't require fancy clothes, and now the actress admits having a hard time getting used to the glamour.

``The clothes are so nice and pretty, but it's hard to move!'' she said laughing.

A Butler With a Purpose

The actor who once played a romantic CEO in the popular drama ``My Wife Is a Superwoman'' (MBC, 2009) will appear as the handsome yet silly playboy-turned-butler Seo Dong-chan. In order to support his sick mother, Seo jumps into the working world as a playboy, only to find himself in debt. To make the real money he needs, he moves into Lady Castle to work as a butler and Kang's personal assistant.

``When I played Tae-bong in `Superwoman,' all I did was walk around and answer phones, but now I have to carry heavy things, run errands and clean the house! I really am going through a great transition in status,'' Yoon said.

``Like Jim Carrey, I enjoy acting comical characters, so viewers will get to see me exaggerating a lot.''

Rich Yet Modest

Jung, who walked on rooftops and fought with swords in the drama ``Moon River'' (MBC, 2009), will appear as the poised and modest Lee Tae-yoon.

Although born into a rich family, the thoughtful Lee refuses to use his fame and money for success, and opens a small law firm with his friend to help the poor and powerless. For Lee, Kang is just another rich and stubborn girl, but when he finds out about her tragic past, he starts to open up.

``I used to always be flying around forests using wires, but now I get to ride nice cars! It's nice and very comfortable indeed,'' he said smiling.

But the life on an heir comes with complications, and the actor added that the fancy clothes did limit his movement.

``The suits are so fitted to look fashionable, but I can barely breathe!''

Along with showcasing the three characters, the new KBS drama will portray the essence of royalty, from horseback riding, flashy cars and beautiful mansions to Yun's dressy wardrobe and accessories.

``My Fair Lady'' will start airing tonight at 10 p.m. on KBS.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_50291.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2009 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Riches-meets-rags in new drama

In a timeslot dominated by the SBS epic action adventure "Swallow the Sun," a brand new rom-com is edging its way in and threatening to shake things up. A picture perfect plot and cast ensure the new KBS Wednesday and Thursday night series a strong run. Short but sweet -- the drama is a mere 16 episodes long -- "My Fair Lady" capitalizes off a cliched-but-surefire plotline.

A bratty heiress learns some lessons in love and manners from an impoverished rogue who, despite initial intentions to seduce said heiress as her steward, will almost assuredly fall prisoner to love himself.

The key to a romantic comedy like this lies in the chemistry between the two leading characters. No sparks means no ratings. Which means that "My Fair Lady" is in luck, because "Coffee Prince" hottie Yoon Eun-hye and rising star Yoon Sang-hyeon will be tackling the roles of punk princess and tattered servant boy.

The 24-year old actress mastered the art of the rom-com in a set of dramas ranging from the popular "Coffee Prince" to the lesser known "The Vineyard Man" -- where she played an aspiring fashion designer who falls for a grape farmer and the world of grape farming.

Sound familiar? Yes, "The Vineyard Man" and "My Fair Lady" seem to have something in common: the spoiled princess humbled by lowly boy storyline.

Yoon Sang-hyeon, who will be playing the lowly boy this time around, has taken on roles in various dramas over the past four years, keeping a low profile before rising to stardom this year in the hit MBC drama "My Wife is A Superwoman."

Recently hounded by the press for his reported break-up with his former agency and their ensuing lawsuit against him, Yoon remained calm during a press conference last week when asked about his current situation.

"I have many days ahead of me to live," he said, stating that he feels he needs to focus on working hard on his upcoming drama, where he will be taking on the lead role for the first time.

"I quarrel with Yoon Eun-hye's character and fawn over her," said the 35-year old actor, who looks set to continue to charm female fans as an ex-Casanova-turned-house steward in "My Fair Lady."

The press was treated to a few snippets of the initial encounters between the two characters during a 10-minute teaser at the press conference.

Yoon Eun-hye's heiress and Yoon Sang-hyeon's rogue drew laughs as they bickered, fumbled and exacted revenge on one another. Yoon Eun-hye, in particular, attracted attention with her newly dyed auburn hair and stylish, at times over-the-top, ensembles.

"I think there will be a lot stuff to look at," said the scarlet coiffed Yoon. "A great deal of attention is paid to the outfits."

During the preview, "Moon River" actor Jung Il-woo elicited a few laughs when he came galloping up on a white steed. Playing a knight-in-shining armor-type -- in the guise of a civil rights attorney -- Jung is sure to win female viewers over with his striking good looks and fitted suits.

Conspicuously absent from the teaser, "Brilliant Legacy" actress Moon Chae-won will, however, be starring in the drama as an aspiring shoe designer who has a thing for Yoon Sang-hyeon's steward.

"She is essentially an upbeat character," said Moon, who recently played a downcast villainess with a conscience in the hit SBS drama "Brilliant Legacy."

"My Fair Lady" airs tonight on KBS 2 TV at 10 p.m.

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

By Jean Oh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-8-2009 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun-hye's arrogant character shining on the screen

KBS new drama "My Fair Lady" holds media conference in Ritz-Carlton Hotel on 13 August. This is also talent Yoon Eun-hye's first TV drama production in two years.

"My role in the show is Kang Hae-na who is the granddaughter of a rich family and extremely arrogant. She never considers about other people and has bad manners to others. Her personality is powerful which audience will see in the show," explained Yoon Eun-hye. "I'm thinking playing this character is a good opportunity to show my mixed charm as Yoon Eun-hye to the audience."

"I am wondering if I can play the role well and I still feel nervous about the character," said Yoon Eun-hye.

Ji Yeong-soo PD of the drama said "I want to show the audience a different Yoon Eun-hye as before. That's the main reason we choose her as the leading actress. Also I am her fan as well. So I really look forward to this production."

Drama "My Fair Lady" tells a romantic comedy story between rich girl Kang Hae-na (Yoon Eun-hye), penniless manager Seo Dong-chan (Yoon Sang-hyeon) and lawyer Lee Tae-yoon (Jeong Il-woo). The first episode will show on 19 August.

credit: koreanmovie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2009 08:37 PM | Show all posts
counting hours and minutes....
harap2 mlm ni TVAnts x ada buffering....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2009 09:24 PM | Show all posts
aduh...mmg Heana jelmaan Junpyo versi girlz nyer...
beza nyer...Heana lagi  kaya raya dari Junpyo...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2009 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Baru  selesai nengok ep 1.  Lawak giler nengok  Yeh & YSH bergaduh.  Baju2 ngan aksesori  yg Yeh  pakai cantik giler.  Suka nya aku.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 03:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073158 second(s), 42 queries .