Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5398|Reply: 7

1/2 Prince

[Copy link]
Post time 24-11-2009 05:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hi
1/2 Prince ni berasal dari Taiwan mengisahkan pada masa datang virtual game kalau dimain rasa seperti berada disana.. Game terbaru telah menarik perhatian sepasang kembar untuk memainkannya. Oleh kerana terpengaruh dengan kata pasangan kembar lelak inya, kembar yang perempuan telah memilih untuk menjadi lelaki. Oleh kerana dia adalah pemain pertama meminta jadi dapat kebenaran.. (ranma 1/2???).. Jadi kisahnya ada pertarungan seperti games warcraft dan konflik percintaan sebab dia akan dicintai oleh perempuan dan lelaki di luar dan di dalam permainan.... hmm lu baca la sendri..
http://www.onemanga.com/12_Prince/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-11-2009 05:49 PM | Show all posts
tengah baca.. best gak cerita dia ek..
first time baca manga Cina..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2011 01:42 PM | Show all posts
baru gak start baca manga ni, best, tak kering gusi  

for the review:

Tajuk: 1/2 Prince

Summary
It is the year 2100 A.D. and humans have invented a virtual reality game called "Second Life". Feng Lan, due to a bet with her brother, vows to beat him in the game without using her feminine charm to attract others to help her. Thus, she becomes the first transgendered character in "Second Life" - in other words, she is the only person who has a gender in-game opposite from hers in real life. As her popularity rises due to her looks and bloodthirsty skills, can she keep her identity a secret from her loved ones and friends?

Status to date: Ongoing (Currently in the net is up to Vol 9 chapter 50)

Type & Origin: Chinese ManHua, Taiwan

Mangaka: Yu Wo, Choi Hong Chong

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

Years of Released : 2004

IMO:
What makes me love this manga - it reminds me of those days when i was playing mmorpg as a noob. From the 1st glance of the manga cover, it doesnt look appealing because it looks plain (just a guy and he's sword) and gave me the impression that the story would be as plain as the cover but to my surprise i got hooked to the story. The manga is drawn perfectly. The story is rich with elements and easily followed as in not much complex terms or explanation. but most of all, its funny.

To begin Reading:
1/2 Prince

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2011 07:36 PM | Show all posts
up balik,

by the way, jenuh menunggu ceritanya, marathon best

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2011 09:52 PM | Show all posts
yup. its because i think its worth a reading. but u're right when it comes to waiting for the new chapter. The story was written since 2004, still ongoing and did not even reach volume 10 (dunno if released in its own country, maybe dah lebih kot). Kalau mcm fairytale ok la kan. ongoing tapi chapter dah beratus-ratus. anyway i see that the idea is fresh. thats y i reccomend it. but those who don't like waiting better don't read it. this might become another manga abandon by the mangaka.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2011 09:54 PM | Show all posts
komik ni kluar sejak kroit bebudak lagi kan, sampai skarang masih gi ongoing tak tau bila nak habis

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-5-2011 11:14 PM | Show all posts
komik ni kluar sejak kroit bebudak lagi kan, sampai skarang masih gi ongoing tak tau bila nak habis  ...
Sunshine81 Post at 29-5-2011 09:54 PM

hepp!

vol 1 tahun 2006 = kroit baru 14 tahun..

sekarang 2011 = 19 tahun.. lame weyyhhh {:3_83:}

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2011 12:01 PM | Show all posts
waaa...komik ni mmg best tp lambat btol dia punyer english translation!!!!!

tp bila baca lam forum kt mangafox, forumer ada bg link utk spoiler tp kucen x dpt bukak!!!

dr forum tu diorg ckp prince & gui kahwen & ada baby...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.293342 second(s), 38 queries .