Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 334273|Reply: 2477

Pertukaran @ Jualan

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-9-2006 06:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by seribulan at 4-4-2011 08:02

Hello all...

Yana macam nie - actually tak tau la topik nie sesuai ke tak sebenarnya...kalau tak sesuai, sorri la Mod ekkk...

Yana suka beli buku and kebetulan di KB nie payah sikit nak cari kedai second hand book stores (any future entrepeneurs in KB interested in filling this gap??? hehehe) so mmg Yana beli buku tak hengat punya laaa....

Anyway, most of the time, lepas dah selesai membaca, Yana pun tak minat sgt nak simpan...

Yana buka thread nie untuk SWAP (or exchange secara suka sama suka) or SELL (itupun kalau dibenarkan Mod) buku2 Yana yang Yana tak minat nak simpan...

Sesiapa yang berminat pun boleh post sini....I'm sure ramai forummer yang dah kesuntukan space kat rumah untuk buku2 mereka kan....

My books semua in very good condition, takde lipat2 kat corner, and siap berbalut rapi.

So, Yana akan start....

1. The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
Yana akan swap dgn any Sophie Kinsella book - sebab strangely enough, tak pernah baca any of SK's books apart from The Undomestic Goddess. Preferably, with the first outing of the shopaholic. Sell - PM me.

2. Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot
Swap and Sell - as above

3. Be Careful What You Wish For - Alexandra Potter
as above

4. Hawker Food (recipe book)
Baru launched into bookstores - selling for RM28, tapi nak let go for much lower. Baru beli and rupanya my adik pun dah beli. Recipes and instructions dia in both malay and BM. untuk peminat Hawker Food...

Buku2 Melayu pun ada - I only buy Norhayati Berahim and Fauziah Ashaari (tu pun ada satu je) tapi untuk yang nie Yana kena compile dulu semua buku2 Yana yang ada kat rumah tu....kalau Yana update pun, most likely Yana akan update kat page nie jugak....

[ Last edited by  DocYana at 3-9-2006 11:24 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2006 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good thread Yana!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 07:09 AM | Show all posts
Hehe - thank you...

just nak tambah....kalau ada sesapa yg berminat untuk swap buku, tapi takde buku SK, just post your offer here, kalau Yana berminat, boleh ajeeee......

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts
alaa my own books masih lam kotak...malas nak bukak
takkan nak swap my mom punya judith mcnaught...kena parang aaa karang

mahu ikut swap2 nih...tp later2 aaa kalo dah rajin bukak kotak

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2006 10:05 AM | Show all posts
buku-buku yang nak let go (swap/sell):

- Amanda's Wedding by Jenny Colgan
- A Quiver Full of Arrows by Jeffrey Archer
- Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Skyes

lain ada kat rumah.. tak ingat

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts
saya ada satu buku nak swap or sell (buku2 lain rasa sayang lagi)...
sebab nak swap...terbeli 2 biji buku yg sama (dah sorok..kot2 hubby dapat tau..mati woooooooooooo)
nanti balik kang saya update nama buku nya...

Author: Lesley Pearse

Use magic Report

Follow Us
A380 This user has been deleted
Post time 4-9-2006 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Alamak, walaupun buku tu half read and darn BORING, i wont let it go. Sayang...nak simpan utk the next generation..chewwwaaah!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:50 PM | Show all posts
bagus thread ni...at least ada forumer yg buat collection tertentu tapi nak letgo buku tertentu boleh
mencapai hajat masing2. kekadang tu kita dah ada buku tapi ada org bagi present ke, dah ada 2 buku yg
sama. Baik jual pada yg lebih memerlukannya. Kalau nak beli kat MPH ke Kinokuniya ke, tentu harganya
lebih mahal...

Actually Fabiana pun ada buku yg nak di let go. Buku Lord Of The Ring. Yg revised edition punya. Big fan
of LOTR boleh beli buku ni  daripada Fabiana. Cover buku ni camni:

Accidentaly ada org bagi hadiah buku ni gak...Sape berminat nak tambah koleksi LOTR mereka boleh PM
Fabiana yea...Buku yg cover ni edisi terhad tau...kalau kat MPH dekat RM200 lebih harganya...Kalau nak beli ngan Fabiana, I bagi harga istimewa. Nak tahu sila PM yea...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-9-2006 09:59 PM | Show all posts

Update!

Okay, setakat nie, buku Yana yg THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA and SIZE 12 IS NOT FAT sudah di chop....

anyway, ada lagi a few books yang nak let go...

1. PS I Love You - Cecilia Ahern

High school sweethearts Holly and Gerry were the kind of married couple that could finish each other's sentences, and even when they fought (like over who would be the one to get out of bed to turn off the light each night) they laughed. Holly didn't know where she'd be without Gerry. No one did. And that's how "The List" started...as a joke. If anything were to happen to Gerry, he'd have to leave Holly a list of things she must do in order to make it through the day in one piece.

Then, at the age of 30, Holly experiences the unimaginable. Gerry is diagnosed with a terminal illness. Holly doesn't know how she'll go on without him, and in truth, she doesn't want to. But Gerry has different plans for Holly. Two months after Gerry's death, Holly emerges from her house to retrieve a mysterious package. When she opens it up, she finds that Gerry was true to his word. He's left her "The List": a letter for each of the ten months following his death, each signed, "PS, I love you." The letters instruct Holly to perform a series of unexpected tasks. Some leave her laughing out loud, others shaking in her boots. Whether performed alone or with her best friends, the tasks ultimately show Holly a much larger world than the one she's been forced to leave behind.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2006 10:03 PM | Show all posts
2. Life Swap - Jane Green

Synopsis:-
We may think we are happy, whether it's married with children, living in a big house out in the suburbs with an adoring husband and two beautiful children, or being footloose and fancy free in a cool flat with a great job and lots of friends, but isn't there often a small part of us that thinks the grass is always greener? That longs for what we don't have...

From the outside Vicky Townsley would appear to have it all. Features Director of the hugely successful Poise! magazine, she lives alone in London, is single, solvent, and seriously successful. But she'd give it all up in a heartbeat for marriage, children, and a house in the country complete with aga and large lurchers.

Amber Winslow on the other hand, has exactly what Vicky Townsley wants, albeit on the other side of the atlantic. A huge stone mansion in Highfield Connecticut, the requisite golden retriever, children (and, naturally, full-time nanny), and a busy charitable commitment for the local Women's League that some might think was just for social climbing. But Amber isn't happy either. Amber hasn't found quite the fulfillment she had expected from being a full-time wife and mother, so when she spots a double page spread in Poise! magazine asking married readers to life swap with a glamorous, single journalist in London, she sits down and writes a letter. But she never expects to be picked...

Life Swap is the story of what really happens when two women, both of whom think their happiness lies somewhere else, decide to walk in one another's shoes for one month. It's the story of the grass not being as green as you might think, and of discovering that happiness is not always where you expect it to be.

[ Last edited by  DocYana at 12-9-2006 10:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2006 10:12 PM | Show all posts
3. The Heartbreaker - Carly Phillips

As the eldest of three rebel-rousing brothers, Chase Chandler has waited a long time to leave his small-town roots behind. All bets are off when the single journalist meets a redhead who arouses a lot more than lust. Yet Sloane Carlisle isn't just any woman. She's a senator's daughter who is about to thrust him into the eye of a breaking political scandal梐nd a shot at a story that's already making headlines. All Chase has to do for an exclusive is keep her out of harm's way.

A woman who refuses to play the Washington game, Sloane has just been hit with a bombshell that calls her entire identity into question. Feeling vulnerable, she does something completely out of character: She spends an incredible, passionate night with a handsome stranger. The last thing she expects is to ever see him again. But when she goes to the Chandlers' hometown of Yorkshire Falls to uncover the truth about her family, there he is! Not only that, her sometime amour Chase Chandler is sticking closer than a Capitol Hill groupie and igniting more sparks than the Fourth of July.

Suddenly a guy who has always steered clear of marriage is falling for a serious-minded woman with a family secret that could land them both in danger. If they survive the fallout, what will it take to get Sloane to say the two words that could turn the town's most eligible bachelor into the world's sexiest spouse?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2006 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Yana nak pindah rumah soon so kalau boleh nak get rid of the books that I don't want to keep....

PM me lah ok...

swap pun tak kisah - i always love new books. Buku memasak / interior decorating / trivia pun ok.

oh lupa, nie gambar untuk buku Hawker Food -

[ Last edited by  DocYana at 12-9-2006 10:18 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2006 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fabiana at 12/9/06 02:50 PM
bagus thread ni...at least ada forumer yg buat collection tertentu tapi nak letgo buku tertentu boleh
mencapai hajat masing2. kekadang tu kita dah ada buku tapi ada org bagi present ke, dah ada 2 ...

i also have this book, tak sangka pulak limited edition

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts

Buku Melayu pulak

Okey - looks like sambutan agak memberangsangkan....hehe...lama2 clear la umah Yana dari buku2, so boleh la beli buku lain plak....

1- Ombak Rindu and Cinta Tiada Akhirnya
Peminat Fauziah Ashari would probably be familiar with these two books. Personally Yana rasa Ombak rindu best lagi dari sequel dia Cinta Tiada Akhirnya.

2-Sentuhan Kasih - Norhayati Berahim
takleh nak bagi sinopsis sebab Yana sendiri pun tak ingat apa citer dia....

which is sad really - jarang sgt buku Melayu yg yana tgk tajuk and boleh ingat apa cerita dia. Unlike english books, like Enid Blyton, Jeffrey Archer (As the Crow Flies is THE BEST!), Judith McNaught and Harry Potter series - buku2 nie buat Yana rasa macam nak baca and nak baca lagi.....

by the way,
These books are ALREADY TAKEN
1-Devil Wears Prada
2-Size 12 is Not Fat
3-Life Swap

I'm still open for any swaps.....just offer me your books and we can swap!

[ Last edited by  DocYana at 13-9-2006 06:08 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 08:16 AM | Show all posts
alamak, kat rumah my father banyak giler buku...
ingat nanti nak gi sana, buku yang lama-lama, mostly romance..
last time buat office sale, laku.. sebab jual 50% off with good condition, lepas ni nak kene gi tengok lagi buku apa yang boleh jual/swap

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 08:17 AM | Show all posts
A Quiver Full of Arrows tu any taker?

Amanda's Wedding & Bergdorf Blondes has been booked

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2006 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 A380's post

My mum pun camtu...she will keep all her story books, walaupun yg dia beli tu 2nd hand. She will wrap it n keep it nicely...she said for the next generation. Kalau org pinjam pun tak boleh lama-lama, mesti tuntut balik.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2006 12:27 PM | Show all posts
I love my books too - tapi good books aje lah. Books that have an impact on me. Kadang2, beli buku, at the spur of the moment, and then bila baca, biasa je....so rather than tersadai aje kat rumah, Yana rasa baik yana tukar2 ngan org or sell it really cheap so that org lain pun boleh baca...

and, at the same time, Yana ada peluang untuk baca buku2 yg Yana tak nak beli at full price (why are books soooo expensive???)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 DocYana's post

tulah, buku mahal, tapi bising sebab rakyat malaysia tak ramai membaca?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Kat Brunei lagi mahal..buku dari M'sia and US soooo mahal laaa...thats why kalau parents pegi KL mesti pulaun buku..hari tu hubby gi S'pore, pulun buku gak...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 12:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086566 second(s), 47 queries .