Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: DocYana

Pertukaran @ Jualan

Close [Copy link]
yin_116 This user has been deleted
Post time 14-9-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
I pun ada buku yg nak dijual..Ada sesiapa yang berminat nak baca buku 'Rahsia Jutawan Internet - Irfan Khairi' dan 'Bekerja dari rumah'. I dah habis baca dan hendak jual buku ni. Interesting knowledge utk sesiapa yang hdk memulakan perniagaan di internet dan bekerja dari rumah.

PM saya jika berminat.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-9-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by limau_nipis at 14-9-2006 01:45 PM
tulah, buku mahal, tapi bising sebab rakyat malaysia tak ramai membaca?

betul......buku mahal...tapi majalah hiburan murah.....
and then ppl (politicians la especially.....) wonder kenapa org suka baca majalah hiburan....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2006 09:28 PM | Show all posts
i nak swap buku the hundred Secret Spices by Amy Tan ngan any chic lits book......any takers? doc yana....hawkers food tu ader lagik tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2006 09:40 PM | Show all posts
doc yana, i dah dpt buku u dulu, w/pun baca dlm keadaan yg slow heheee. buku Prada tu dah amik dek org ye? ade sesapa tak yg naj jual buku Prada, i nak.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2006 09:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 tieyramisu's post

Doc, buku PS I love u tu i nak. i pm u ye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2006 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by myasha at 17-9-2006 09:28 PM
i nak swap buku the hundred Secret Spices by Amy Tan ngan any chic lits book......any takers? doc yana....hawkers food tu ader lagik tak?

Myasha ....adaaaaa.... nak ke..?
PM la...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-9-2006 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Aidil,

setkt nie, yg dah confirm taken

-devil wears prada
-size 12 is not fat
-life swap
-ps i love you

apa2 perubahan, i will post here..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by limau_nipis at 14-9-2006 08:16 AM
alamak, kat rumah my father banyak giler buku...
ingat nanti nak gi sana, buku yang lama-lama, mostly romance..
last time buat office sale, laku.. sebab jual 50% off with good condition, lepas ni ...

limau...kalau u nak let go all those books...pm me k..very2 interested..tapi nak tau buku apa n d price as well k..

TQ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-9-2006 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emeira at 18/9/06 08:41 AM

limau...kalau u nak let go all those books...pm me k..very2 interested..tapi nak tau buku apa n d price as well k..

TQ

insya Allah emeira, skrg ni tak berksempatan jer.. kalau sempat, mau berkotak-kotak kupunggah keluar dari rumah ayah

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
yana....i dah pm you....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Waduh..terlambat! Yana, kalau size 12 is not fat tue orang tak jadi ambik, let me know ok..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
i still have a quiver full of arrows - jeffrey archer, any taker? swap or sell don't mind

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2006 04:47 PM | Show all posts
so far it has been going well...

Life Swap has now moved to a 'new house' - i hope her new owner will enjoy it as much as I did..

Limau, I finished reading both your books.
Amanda's Wedding tu okay la....I post back to you lah, ok? Tak sampai hati lah plak kalau tuan dia pun tak baca lagi...

I have more books to swap or sell.....nanti i update ok....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2006 09:48 PM | Show all posts
DocYana...i'm interested to buy...apa lagi buku yg u ada...
nak swap sayang

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2006 08:41 PM | Show all posts
up date le...kalau ade yg nak sell buku bahasa melayu, pun bagus gak

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 08:46 AM | Show all posts
``ada sesapa minat buku robert ludlum.......
``dah takde space nak simpan........:nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2006 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DocYana at 18/10/06 04:47 PM
Limau, I finished reading both your books.
Amanda's Wedding tu okay la....I post back to you lah, ok? Tak sampai hati lah plak kalau tuan dia pun tak baca lagi...

i prefer it for you to swap with others the book..
life swap belum habis baca lagi, hari tu naik motor, habis lencun buku tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2006 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Kalau macam tu, I now am offering these books for swap. swap aje, since i got these from swapping gak.... any offer accepted....!!!

Bergdorf Blondes

Meet Moi, the only name by which the heroine of BERGDORF BLONDES is identified. She's young, she's professional, she's stylish and she hangs out with those who are somebody among the somebodies in New York society.

Moi, as so many society girls do, seems to find herself in one predicament after another as she struggles to make monumental decisions such as which couture outfit to wear to which function and how to lay her hands on the latest designer bag that is in hot demand and in short supply.

In order to fully understand the party-girl world of Moi and her best friend, Julie Bergdorf, as in "Bergdorf heiress," you have to pick up their lingo as you read BERGDORF BLONDES.

For instance, a "fake bake" is a tan acquired artificially at a Portofino salon, an "ATM" is a rich boyfriend and a "PJ" is a private jet. Additionally, "going to Brazil" is Moi's unique way of referring to sexual activity (or the lack thereof, as the case sometimes may be) due to the fact that she makes sure to keep that area in shape with frequent Brazilian waxes.

Happy with her life and the special feeling that a new pair of Chloe jeans provides, Moi is suddenly thrust into discontent as she recognizes that girls who are engaged possess a superior glow altogether. Thus begins a search for a "PH." Potential Husband, duh!

Successful at this as she is at everything, Moi quickly secures Zach Nicholson, a photographer, as her fianc

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Amanda's Wedding - Jenny Colgan

With a friend like Amanda Phillips, who needs an enemy? Amanda is a twenty-something school acquaintance of Melanie and Fran. She pops into their lives every few months to remind them how inferior they are to her and her set of very-important London friends. The trio used to play as children. Then Amanda's father became filthy rich and Mel and Fran were left to mingle with the commoners.

Now the girls are all grown up, yet they periodically keep in touch. Amanda calls one day and meets Mel and Fran for drinks. Amanda has big news: she's getting married. Her husband-to-be is Fraser McConald, Melanie's old college crush. On the surface, nerdy Fraser seems out of Amanda's league. It turns out he has a title and a castle, which is exactly what Amanda looks for in a man.

After exercising all her insults, Amanda rushes off leaving Mel and Fran to contemplate their very common lives. Mel's ex-boyfriend Alex dumped her for a trip to America ten months ago. The closest Fran has ever come to a relationship is a string of one-night stands. Between them, they have no chance of accomplishing anything near the status of their bitchy friend.

Amanda's Wedding details the events leading up to the dreaded nuptials. The bride-to-be is more interested in publicity and castle refurbishing than loving her own fianc

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2006 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Aku nak jual buku citer Mills & Boons singgit sebijik. Kalo nak PM aku. Kat umah dah byk sgt.

p/s x jadi nak jual Harry Potter. Tetiba sayang plak.

[ Last edited by  yuyin05 at 13-11-2006 02:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093358 second(s), 48 queries .