CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Ley

Goo Hye Sun ~ Jib 4

[Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2010 08:46 PM | Show all posts
ske giler tgk mata hye sun... besar n comey...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-4-2010 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Ley at 17-4-2010 22:30

thanks pinkfairy and minjee for the pics form GHSthread_soompi

Hyesun Updated her minihompy!!!

(translation copyrights credits: gongjunim.wordpress.com)

¸.·'★¸.·'★*·~-.¸-(With her cute dogs★)-,.-~*¸.·'★¸.·'★

Pap/Rice (밥) This is the solo picture of the fifth dog, Pap. This picture is shaken. This fellow doesn't listen to instructions the most.

Kkongchi/Mackerel fish (꽁치), Pap/Rice (밥), Jjangah/Pickle (짱아) -Kkongchi together with Pap and Jjangah. Pap is the fifth one. It eatsthe most. Their expressions said that they dislike to take photographs.

Sundae/Sausage (순대) This fellow is the fourth puppy, Sundae. It is wearing Hanbok.

Mandoo/Dumpling (만두) –This fellow is Mandoo. By order sequence, Mandoo is the fourth dog. It's body is the smallest. ^^

Jjangah/Pickle (짱아) – This fellow is the first, Jjangahchi.

Kkongchi/Mackerel fish (꽁치) - This fellow is the second puppy, KKongchi. It dislikes to take photographs

♬ •♩ ·.·´¯`·.·♭•♪ Magic related ♪ •♭·.·´¯`·.·♩ •♬
Reduced: 88% of original size [ 580 x 246 ] - Click to view full image

Theequipment technician "Magic" recording technician. Today is hisbirthday. Mr. Equipment technician. Please try to have wavy hair nexttime. Ke. Mr Equipment technician. You must have a girlfriend thisyear.^^

(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)PrettyHyesun(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)

Reduced: 88% of original size [ 580 x 435 ] - Click to view full image

One year ago - in person

Hair is growing quickly soon ㅠㅠ

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Hyesun's Illustrations•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

The drawing which I am working on recently  If this is completed, I'll wish to hang this up . ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The drawing which I am working on recently. This drawing is not completed yet ㅠㅠ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2010 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Ley at 17-4-2010 22:51

thanks minjee for the article from GHSthread_soompi

(translation copyrights credit:gongjunim.wordpress.com)

Goo Hye Sun's Beautiful Looks Unchanged Since Kindergarten

(Translated from OSEN)Actress cum director Goo Hye Sun has uploaded her own photo duringkindergarten days and have attracted many eye glances into it.

GooHye Sun has just uploaded one photo of her during kindergarten time ather own minihompy. Her sharp features and outstanding beauty stillremained unchanged till now and this attracted many fans’ cheers.

Onthe other hand, Goo Hye Sun’s first debut directed full-lengthmovie Magicwill be officially open to the public on June.

thanks doramera and minjee for the pics from GHSthread_soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2010 10:39 PM | Show all posts
thanks again pink fairy for the pics from GHSthread_soompi

❁Talkshow Rock Pics❁

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 10:42 PM | Show all posts
mke hye sun mmg tak byk berubah sjk kecik...
natural beauty...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2010 02:30 PM | Show all posts
thanks smdrma from GHSthread_soompi

hye sun's twitter

http://twitter.com/koohs

안녕하세요? 저도 가입하게 되었습니다. 무슨말을 어떻게 해야 할지...
Ah young ha se yo? I have also joined in. I am not sure what to say....
5:38 AM Apr 16th via web
http://twitter.com/koohs/status/12280273049

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-4-2010 02:34 PM | Show all posts
thanks meow13 for the pics from GHSthread_soompi

pics of Talkshow Rock

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 720 x 480 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 720 x 480 ] - Click to view full image

cre DC Ku

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2010 12:28 PM | Show all posts
cont. GHS twitter.
Woah I noticed that she wrote more! love the way she tells stories.

4/17 7:20AM
In a little while it will be another tomorrow. (the time stamp on the twitter does not match her writing!) Tomorrow seems to come very quickly. Right now, I am getting ready to go out to have a drink with my coworkers. We will be facing another tomorrow together again.

4/17 1:44 PM
I returned home. Now, I am slowly trying to make some work. Anyway, everybody, sleep well.

4/18 3:55 PM
Hello to so many people. Wow, so many of you use this system. Ke Right now, my father is washing some vegetables in the running water. The sound of the flowing water is so good. Even the sound of the vegetables is good. Even his calling me to come and eat sounds good. I am hungry. (she must live with her parents!)

4/18 4:10 AM
He says, “chi” vegetable and “woo soo ri” vegetable. From far away, my father is shouting.

4/18 4:15 AM
Ah, he meant “chwee” vegetable. Keke. It is difficult. My father clearly said “chi” vegetable but it was actually “chwee” vegetable.

4/18 4:20 AM
I have 5 dogs in the house. Their names are pickle, mackerel, sausage, dumpling, rice. Whenever my parents call out for me to eat, when they ask me if I want to eat dumpling, if they should make mackerel stew for me, they bought some sausage, or when they say that the pickle is too salty, I feel a bit ,,,,,

4/18 4:25 AM
Just now, my father came over to make a correction. He says the meal is “chwee” vegetable and “uh soo ri cham’ vegetable from Il Won San. So difficult. For me, I just want to call them as they sound~as “chi” vegetable and “woo soo ri” vegetable. (She is funny and her father is funny!!! Keke Does food seem important in Goo family?? keke)

4/18 4:33 AM
My mother usually makes the meal and my father usually washes the vegetables and the dishes. And me,,,,I am responsible for the outdoor work. For example, I fix the dog house. It is harder than I thought.

For the next three twiters, she introduces pix of her puppies.

4/18 5:06AM
The puppy BHAP or Rice usually stays with my sister and brother-in-law. I am currently responsible for fixing this rascal’s house.

4/18 5:40AM
This is a place where many unfamiliar terms and phrases are used. (I think she is talking about internet language that uses lots of abbreviations.) I think I really have to study further. It is difficult and confusing. Hu

4/18 5:47AM
This is my second day. I still do not know what 맞팔=(?mhat pahl?=right arm?) means but I am getting better. (sorry I do not know what that means either. As it happens here in USA, it appears that Koreans in Korea are also using lots of abbreviations to describe a new meaning altogether. I do not know what part of a full word is taken and mixed with another part of another full word. If you get what I mean. Huhu or phew.)
Right now, it is only with people that I know. But I will make my맞팔=?right arm? as “lightening”. (I really am not sure if lightening is a twitter name of someone or something else entirely.) If I happen to visit here and there, I will be sure to ask for “lightening”.

4/18 5:56AM
I hope to walk (?) around the whole Korea. In a little while, I hope to go to Mirado (I heard this is a small island off Jeju Island in Korea.) By chance, if “lightening” is available there, I hope we can eat noodles with black bean sauce together.

4/18 6:11AM
If by chance, Mirado “lightening” can occur, noodles with black bean sauce (jja-jang-myun) is my treat! Hu.

4/18 3:35 PM
I have been talking a long time with my father eating chestnuts and walnuts. Just now, my mother decided to join in and the whole event became very big. We ate the last night’s left over “chwee” vegetables mixed with rice. We also ate tofu and reheated the woo guh ji or cabbage soup. (I am liking the Goo family. They are funny!)

4/18 3:42 PM
I happen to fall asleep early last night and got up early this morning. When I am up this early, I did not know what to do first. So, I just gave my puppies their food. As soon as they wake up, they really eat well. So, I also ate something too. (she is just too funny!)

4/18 3:47PM
Actually, my home is a farm. When my mother cooks soy bean paste stew, I eat it that day. Then I heat it again the following day and again and again. At the end, it becomes more like an over-boiled paste. So, I tend to drink lots of water. I noticed that my father is also drinking lots of water. Ho

4/18 3:52 PM
Just now, I was asking my father about the Goo family (origin Neung Sung Goo) descendants/ancestry. He says he does not know about the number of descendants, but that his name has “Ja” in it while his father’s name had “whee” in it. Since he is now engaged in formal dining, I did not ask him further about it. Ho

4/18 3:57PM
Three years ago, my grandmother on my mother’s side passed away. To this day, we still did not finish eating all the soybean paste that she made when she was alive. My mother says we have enough to last through the next month. When we go to the country side where my grandmother lived, we called her as “hal-mae” (sort of like grandmammy or granny instead of grandmother). I think our granny had a “big hand”—(meaning that grandmother always made too much food.) We have even more of her hot pepper paste!
(Ahh, that is so funny again. It reminds me of what Tablo said about GHS’s cooking. He said that GHS insists that her guests eat a lot of her food. However, he said that GHS makes way too much food that it is impossible to eat too much. Haha! Maybe GHS has some of her granny’s personality!)

4/18 4:08PM
Yes, I also eat anything very well as soon as I wake up. (someone must have asked her question.) When I was a student, I slept a lot. To get me to wake up to go to school, my mother used to entice me with rice with black bean paste and kimchi stew every morning. Truly, I woke up in order to eat. Ha Due to such luck, I never missed a day of school! My mother’s birth place is Kyung-Book Yeh-Chun.

4/18 4:13 PM
I loved eating my late granny’s “pauper” soup the most---you put every left over food into a pot and make it into soup. Sometimes I would find the stick that held the various skewer-food. Sometimes, I enjoyed eating it for the fun of finding the sticks. The adults from the old days used to eat like that…now that is not easy to find. (food seems to have fond memories for GHS. So sweet. She really seems to come a traditionally nice and warm family??? She puts value in the old family traditions.)

4/18 4:23 PM
Once in a while, my mother makes a very salty side dish. If I add any water to that dish or do other things to it, I will not be able to properly eat my next meal. Ho That is why my father tends to eat more rice and I tend not to eat so much side dish. (This is so hilarious! We are getting to know the uniqueness of GHS’s mom! Hahaha)

4/18 4:31 PM
My mother tends to be somewhat strict. If my mother is not available, my sister at times cooked for the family. But, since my sister got married last year, my father and I must behave well around my mother. If the mood inside the house is not so good, I would often walk over to my sister’s house nearby. My father would usually accompany me to my sister’s. ho

4/18 4:36PM
My father frequently goes over to my sister’s and brother-in-law’s store and plants flowers there and I try to fix my Bhap’s dog house. You see, in order to eat at my sister’s and brother-in-law’s house, my father and I must contribute something to them. I think that is why I started to build a house for Bhap.

4/18 4:38PM
Maybe because I got up so early today, I am talking so much. I should stop talking. Hahahah Gradually, I got to return to work.

4/18 4:42 PM
Oh yeah,,, It is not that my mother would just stay alone at the house. She would just go over to the store of my sister and brother-in-law and drink coffee with her friends. Something that cannot be helped.

20 hours ago..
About the snoring family and playing guitar to it. (webby’s translation already been done.)

19hours ago:
I am currently practicing guitar by myself. I am not that good at it yet. Sound is kind of dull. My fingers on the left hand have hardened. Ho I think I play because I feel good about life. I think all my family members are also living well in solid kind of way. Just listen to that great snoring sound….(I just love the way she writes about her family—so interesting and fun! Love GHS and her father’s quiet and respectful solidarity when it comes to her mother’s upset.  .

CREDIT: TRANSLATED BY SUE AT SOOMPI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2010 12:29 PM | Show all posts
kat ats tuh apa yg hyesun twitted....sgt suka baca....funny gila family dia...bapak dia pun cool jek. lawak tul

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2010 02:38 PM | Show all posts
kan~~bile baca tweet HS sonok, happy sesgt..rase cm dekat2 ngan kita sume...

arap2 budak tinggi tuh buat twitter jugak..kekekke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2010 02:43 PM | Show all posts
sambung lagik~~

cr:susAmerica for translations

Woah, GHS is really a great story teller of herself. I love it.
I decided to translate further even though webby already did. Thanks webby.
She made me laugh and cry at the same time with rest of her twitter.

3 hours ago
Yesterday,I had drinks with a director whom I worked with. I talked so much abouteveryday stuff without thinking and then came back home. Because Idrank a little too much, I cannot remember the everyday stuff that Italked about with the director. However, I do remember that I held onto the dog, Param or Wind (the big dog raised at the alcohol house, aswebby mentioned) and talked a lot to him about the everyday stuff.(when I read that, I just blurted out laughing and crying at the sametime. She is just so funny and lovable! I wonder who is the director?Director Kim of filming? Director Jo of lights whom she does not getalong? Any other directors from her short film? She knows so manypd’s!)

3hours ago
I think I poured out my heart toParam/Wind. He really listened so well to me. That is why at times Iget all my 5 pups close to me and pour out my heart to them!

Thereare times when I also want to listen to their (the puppies) stories.Yesterday, I think I tried hard begging Param to give me a kiss. Ha ButI just ended up giving him a kiss. Param is a giagantic hound type of adog. That rascal was so stiff.

It was a one-sided outreach forParam. Occasionally I think I do that to people as well. I don’tmean the kissing but that I give my heart and mind to people. As I lookat Param’s stiff stance, I realized that such action/ issue is adifficult thing for dogs and people alike. Ha

When I returnedhome, because of the heat, each of the pups laid a poop in my room. Ithink those rascals also, once in a while, express their one-sidedfeeling/thoughts. Because of that, I really had a hard time last night.

Because people, dogs and alcohol are not so easy to deal with,I occasionally get attached. Ho After I came home last night, I fellinto a deep sleep and did not get to wash up. Before my parents entermy room, I must get washed up right away.

About 2 hours ago,
Mymother informs me that she is going out. She opens the refrigerator toshow me where the side dishes are kept. I think I will be home bymyself today. My mother must have cooked tons of food. She must begoing a long distance. Ho The side dishes are all lined up in rows. Ho

Myfather left with a shovel. I think he is planning to organize mysister’s and brother-in-law’s store’s back yard. Iheard that a new restaurant is opening up next to my sister’sstore—a noodle with black bean sauce restaurant. Because of thatfact, my father and I are very happy these days. Ho I think I may goout with a shovel too. (she is hilarious!)

About 1 hour ago,
Manyof you have sent in concerns because I said that I will be home alone.But it is OK. I have my dogs and the next door ajuma or lady, and herdog. I also have the lady down the street who also has a dog. So, it isOK. If I just open the door, there is the neighbor lady. (hahah what alucky neighbor ladies and their dogs!!)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 01:50 PM | Show all posts
rajin betui cik kak kite nih bertweet..tapi satu pon die tk reply~~kekekeke..

thanks susAmerica for translations from GHSthread_soompi

3 hours ago:
Since age 2, I have had a cabbage patch doll that Islept with. Her age in human years is now 25 yo. She is a long-timefriend and therefore a treasure to me. The third pup SoonDae and 4thpup Mandoo chewed off her right leg. I must catch the fly-away cottonballs from my cabbage patch doll and sew it back together.

About 2 hours ago:
Thefly-away cotton balls from my doll were so old that they were yellow. Ifelt so bad. I did not even realize that she was getting so old.SoonDae and Mandoo, not understanding how I felt, were running aroundwith her cotton balls in their mouths. Just now, my father is callingout to SoonDae and ManDoo with bowls of warm water, enticing them to goout to have some water. Ha (GHS’s father seems to be such agentleman, always being there and being so helpful and so warm withoutbeing imposing….haha)

I live with 5 puppies with names of ~~~(we know the names.)

Myparents had only two daughters. I think that makes my father feel a bitlonely. I feel that there is something that daughters just cannot fillfor my father. Because my older sister is now married and I am the onlyone at home, I feel that he feels that sense of loss even more. That iswhy I adopted 5 puppies that are all males.

Since very youngage, I have always been somewhat tomboyish. As time passed, I stillhave not lost that boyish disposition. I have a feeling it is becauseof my father.

Since young age, I often went fishing with myDad. (I changed to Dad here because actually GHS refers to her fatheras Dad, not father. In Korean formal term is ah-buh-ji but she callshim ah-boo-ji.) To tell you the truth, I was scared of piercing theworm to the needle of the fishing pole and I was also scared ofcatching the fish with my bare hands. However, I pretended that I wasnot scared and I did it very well. I clenched my wisdom teeth hard andjust grabbed the fish,,,and the worms,,,,My father really loved it.
(Ohhh, this is so moving and I could really sense the closeness of the father and the daughter.)

Ibecame well acknowledged as the daughter who can easily capture wormsand fish well. Then, it all started. All my family members started togive me boyish activites and chores for me to do. That is why I am theone who end up fixing and building the dog house. (GHS really analyzedherself well!) My father plants flowers! (cannot help but love this Goofamily!!)

We have two boxes of Il Won San Uh Soo Ri Chamvegetables at our house. It seems like we will be able to eat thevegetables to our hearts’ content today. The poppy flowers thatmy Dad planted radiated reddish hue yesterday but they are giving offorange hue today. Inside the house is the smell of chung gook jang orthe very strong smelling soy bean paste stew. Everything is exquisitelyattractive and fitting. (I believe this is the natto that GHS talkedabout in BOF FM in Japan. Her family really eats healthy and almostvegetarian diet!)

My Dad tells me that the poppies that heplanted are not the real poppies. Supposedly they are improved poppies,used as flowering plants. The reason is that poppy flowers are just sopretty and these improved poppies have no medicinal component at all. Iam so relieved to know that they are just regular flowers that are soldon the streets. I almost cried. Ha (I guess GHS thought that thosepoppies could be the illegal kind! Hahah)

He says there are somany variety that it is irrelevant and unrelated. That was a goodteaching and a good lesson for me. If it becomes a sin to look atflowers, it would be really painful. Thank you so much for worryingabout me. (I guess people who follow her tweet asked it the poppies arethe illegal kind! Huh)

It appears that there is still so much tolearn. My Dad is saying that Uh Soo Ri Cham vegetables are from YungYang and NOT from Yang Yang. Ho I have mistaken Uh Soo Ri for Woo SooRi and Chwe vegetable for Chi vegetable instead. So, now I correctlyremember it as YungYang and not Yang Yang. It is truly difficult. (Sheand her father are a hilarious pair!! Did you all get the corrections?Haha)

One can only know the true pain by actually facing theexperience and being cracked open. That is also the way to really andtruly understand and know more clearly. Your head becomes as hard as arock. Now I have to go out to work. After work, I am going to take awalk with Bhap. You see, I made a promise to that rascal last week. Onthe way, I think I have to buy a big ball. (hehehe---she is so loyal toher pups!)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Ley at 21-4-2010 13:57

100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.1   

100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.2                        

100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.3   

100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.4

crOPPINKYPOP

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
lawak betul cara dia tulis....cute pun ye gak....hehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2010 11:33 PM | Show all posts
thanks minjee for the article from soompi

Goo Hye Sun, "I Still Keep in Contact with F4 Members"”

(Translated from 리뷰스타) GooHye Sun has shown her close relationship with F4 who has workedtogether along with her at drama “Boys over Flowers”.

During "Talk Show 樂"aired on April 20th, Goo Hye Sun was being asked on the question on F4's charms. She explained, " Lee Min Ho is a person with affection and close affinity. He is the sociable style."

Different from the role of Goo Joon Pyo”inside the drama Boys over Flowers, LeeMin Ho is actually full with many mischievousness and he is sentimentaland treats the people around him in a comfortable style. Next, Goo Hye Sun replied, though Kim Hyun Joong is a farfetched person, he is a man with loyalty. Goo Hye Sun revealed, whenfacing difficulties, Kim Hyun Joong will appear just like a superman.While I am doing my works, he has gave me a lot of help.

And also, Goo Hye Sun has said, "Kim Bum is not a person who is like his age and he is like a grown-up with manners." Goo Hye Sun who is borned in the same year as Kim Joon, introduced her friend as "A careful and thorough friend." Goo Hye Sun said, “Whenyou are not around and you have a phonecall, Kim Joon will remind youto return the call. During drama filming period, though we are of thesame age, we cannot talk to each other in a casual way. But recently,it is noticed that Kim Joon talks in a more natural way.Andalso, Goo Hye Sun also expressed on fans who gathered like clouds atBoys over Flowers filming site. As a close friend, she said, "My heart feels like an accomplished mother after seeing F4 members gained popularity."

On the other hand, the filming site to Goo Hye Sun first debut directed full-length movie Magic was revealed and all attention is drawn to Goo Hye Sun when she played the song "Scent" at the piano which is kept inside the album Breathe” which is released last year.

(translation copyrights credit: gongjunim.wordpress.com)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2010 11:30 AM | Show all posts
tweet lagik..dn lagik..dn lagik

thanks to susAmerica for translations from soompi

I really feel like eating the cabbage pancake that my mother makes. Mymother does not eat the ones that I make.. much. Hu We have beentogether for 27 years.
about 2 hours ago via twtkr
I love you, mother!!!!!
about 1 hour ago via twtkr
Sinceyoung, I just could not ever do the right thing in front of my mother.It is really a strange phenomenon. Even the socks that I normally wearwell, I would take them off wrongly/faultily, if my mother appearsbefore me. So, my mother tells me: “Because of you, I cannotdie.” I am going to continue to act faultily/improperly/badly. (Now we see the uniqueness of the mother and the daughter, I just love her analysis. She just made me cry here,,,,)
Istill have the habit of acting childishly in front of my mother.Strangely, whenever I see my mother, I cannot help but coax her andbehave childishly. My mother tells me that she gets scared whenever Icall her. Ho I am going to jo gul dah (I do not know what thismeans) to my mother for the rest of my life. (I think it must beanother way of saying that she will continue to call/coax her.) For therest of my life, I am going to bother her.
Ikept on begging my mother (in a childishly coaxing way) to scratch myback. But my mother tells me that she will not scratch my back becauseI won’t listen to her. Ho Yet, she scratches my father’sback. I am going to be bad.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-4-2010 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Ley at 22-4-2010 11:37

thanks to susAmerica for translations from soompi

100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.1

Narrator:
(about Goo Joon Pyo) He may be arrogant but, in front of her, a black knight.
(aboutYoon Ji Hoo) Outstandingly handsome, Without her, a ManBooSuk=(a stoneon which the faithful stood waiting for the lover until death.)
The lady who stirred the hearts of all Korean men, the actress Goo Hye Sun.
Shehas the look of a main character right out of a romantic cartoon story.Once she hoped to be a singer, but she changed the direction of herpath. She started out as a magazine model and continued appearing on TVgaining much love of the public. She has also gained another name forherself, Geum Jandi. Through the newsworthy 2009 drama, BOF, she gainedprosperity for the SECOND time. (GHS says in her speech while acceptingthe award, “I never thought I would get this. But thank you somuch.”)

BOF created a raging gale of popularity not only in Korea but overseas as well. BOF became the New Hallyu. All of BOF stars became top stars representing Korea.  

2010, she is about to face a new challenging battle. How will she surprise us this time? She is becoming quite busy.

On the screen is April 6, 2010 at Suh Cho Goo, Seoul: (we enter Manolin)
Narrator: Who is the owner of this place that looks so unusual even from the entrance?
(We see GHS with Bhap kissing her.)
It is GHS under the warm sun looking so peaceful.
GHS: This area is for the guests to have some tea while enjoying the life of culture/communication. A café.

Narrator: Not too long ago, she prepared a space of relaxation. Today with her family.
(GHS is trying to introduce her brother-in-law and her sister but they look uncomfortable and embarrassed.)
GHS:These are my pictures hanging over there. I like to draw with a ballpen. I continue drawing around any unintentional mistakes so that a newdrawing emerges. This drawing (pointing to the “bloomingflower” picture) is most well known to people. I am most attachedto that one.

Narrator: She has enough talent to design the album jacket cover for Gummy.
Andthis place right here….(the top floor of Manolin. I alwayswondered about that space. I see GHS opening the office with a key.)

GHSon the screen are words that GHS is showing her work area just for theTalk Show Rock.) All of us got together here and started to worktogether. Ahh, it is totally messy. Laughter (I don’t think shehas used the office space for a while because I see her trying to cleanup the cobwebs. The walls are not painted either.) We would meet hereto discuss and plan, etc (the screen says it was for Magic movie.)

GHSholding up a cute doll that we all saw displayed at Manolin) I gotthis as a gift from the person who helped me with the interior work.(on the screen: she uses many gifts from fans as nick-knacks for thecafé.) Some of these nick-knacks you see are made personally byme and some are gifts from the fans. So this café has become aplace to safe-keep all those gifts. I also bought the BOF cartoon booksso that guests can also read them when they come here to rest. Laughter.

Narrator:Charisma inside the ?ViewFinder? But in daily life, the hard to findcomfort. (I think the narrator is saying that GHS is charismatic inpublic life but amazingly comfortable in real life..?) She is just socool!

MC (Lee Ji Ae): If you just look at her on thesurface, she is a very cute girl who looks like she just walked out ofa cartoon story. But hidden inside of her is something amazing. We arehere today with actress GHS. (clap an-young-ha-se-yo,,) Wow, as I lookat you this close, your skin is amazing. The term, white gem or stone,fits here. How do you keep that skin? Do you receive special treatment?

GHS:That is too much compliment. Smile I don’t receive any specialtreatment, but I eat well and drink lots of water and just live a gooddisciplined routine.
MC: I also eat well and drink water,but it feels a bit unfair.,,,There are so many terms these days todescribe you. There are: singer, of course actress, writer,illustrator, so many and pianist…and now also a director. Thisis already a second movie, right?
GHS : All those terms arejust a little too much and too packaged a term in relation to me. Ijust try my best as a part in a section of life. Yes, I am able to makea debut as a director.
MC: You talk with such humblenessbut last year you were so busy due to BOF. You even had accidents.(news articles about her auto accident and hurts) Do you have time torest at all?
GHS: Actually I am very lazy. Laughter. I tendto oversleep a lot. But when I get into my work, I do become quiteimmersed in it. I tend to be somewhat of an workaholic. I have put outso much of my work out there for the view that I feel this tremendousresponsibility.

On screen are the scenes from her Magic worklocation. On screen: "starting from her work on the scenario or scriptthat took more than three months to complete, to personally casting forthe actors". “Director Goo working passionately instructing theactors”; “The hidden, hard effort with many staff”;“Due to the luck of great working relationship, everything movedsmoothly”; ”The burden of heavy responsibility for thefirst full-length film”; “The finalized prduct thatovercame stress after stress”; “The lady who is not afraidof change, GHS”.

MC: You are quite young as a director and also a female. Do they really listen to you well?
GHS: When I was making the short film, I did worry whether the staff would have any preconceived ideas or prejusdices about me.
        (End of part 1)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2010 11:39 AM | Show all posts
100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.2

POPPINKYPOP
GHS  :did not know at the time. But as I was making the second film, Irealized that, because I am an actress, it was easier for people torelate to me. So, they respected me and because we were able to talkabout things, it was easier to respect each other. So I really enjoyedthe process.
MC: If GHS talks to any staff person with hersmile, I do not think there would be anyone who would not abide by her.(GHS laughs.) Don’t you agree? But were there anybody who wouldnot?
GHS: Well, there are staff persons who would tell methat they feel sorry and awkward if they see me on TV with make-up onand with nice hairstyle.
MC: Why? Do they say you are too different in real life?
GHS: Yes.
MC: So there is something different like in before and after?
GHS:It’s not that. Of course I am a female but, while working, moreof my masculine side comes out. The staff would tell me that it isawkward to see me talk so carefully on TV.
MC: You appear sofragile here. How do you really say commands like Ready, Cue, etc.Please show us. I would think that you have such a soft voice.
GHS: No, actually the one thing that I had the most confidence while directing was that I have a very loud voice.
MC: Really? Show to us.
GHS would just say normally, Action, but I tend to yell out CUT. (GHSraises her voice to say CUT and GHS looks warily at the audience tomake sure they are OK. Hoho)

On screen: April 7, 2010 at the Magic’s Tech. Premier (So,GHS did have a premier of her movie on 4/7 but only for the internalstaff, movie associates and I think there were her friends there.)

@1:47 Her friends and supporters are clapping for her at the tech. premier. I do not know if they already saw the film or they just came to give her a shot of confidence just before the premier.They are all talking to her in informal Korean. They must be herfriends. GHS looked embarrassed with all the praises and said somethingthat I cannot clarify. Sorry. A young woman tells her, “There isnothing that you cannot do”. A man, after hugging her, says,“You really worked very hard. I’ll call you soon.”

@2:09 On screen:Among all those attending the premier, GHS finally enters the premiertheatre and looks a bit tense, slightly different than before.
Man with glasses: The pamphlet you were fixing yesterday,,,,does not look like the one that you imagined.
GHS: I don’t know,,,,,
@2:18 GHS:(about her feelings today at the tech. premier) I am nervous. Since thetechnical staff will be watching it….oh no there is no way tofix more, this is the end….what do I do…
I want to contribute even a tiny bit to the progress of Korean films/movies. That is what I want.
(GHSgreets the audience at the premier You all worked very hard. I hopewe can all work together again. (laughter) Thank you very much.

(we see a little bit of the movie….wow….)

Kim Jung Wook (theMagic actor was asked about GHS the director): She not only directed,acted and authored the script but also composed the music as well. Sheeven had a hand did the art direction and just worked from all sides.She was not the cute GHS but a really cool director. That is how I sawher.

MC: If there are many people think positively abouther variety of activities, I am sure there are people who would lookskewed at her activities maybe out of jealousy.
GHS: For example, some have expressed that I am doing all these activities way too easily. (Iwonder what they mean by that. Are they saying that GHS produces herprojects and work without too much effort? Are they saying that GHS hashelp that she is hiding? Are they saying that because she is acelebrity, she has too many helpful resources that most ordinary peopledo not have??) GHS: From their statements, actually, I get more the teaching and even a stronger sense of responsibility about what I do. (She really tries to extract the positive even from the negative. Another lesson to learn from goddess Goo!)
@3:53 GHS plays the “Scent” from her album, Breath.
(Such a warm and loud cheer from the fans in the audience. Love her fans!!)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts
100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.3

POPPINKYPOP
MC: We just heard GHS’s sweet music. Please tell us about this music.
GHS: Ah, yes. I just played for you a composition called “scent” from my last year’s album called Breath.
MC: And you have an accompaniment for your music today.
GHS:yes, his name is Hwang Myung Hwa (also known as SadCello and I justnoticed that he is following GHS tweeter.GHS more and more people inher tweeter following.) He also performs in our movie Magic and he is acellist.
MC: you say he comes out in the movie and I get a sense of him as an actor.
GHS: Yes, he is a movie actor. (Laughter from everyone.)
MC: I heard that you did not have a piano growing up. So how did you practice?
GHSuring those times, I would use “melodion”, xylophone, andI would also draw the piano keyboards on a paper and practice on it.
MC:You know, I could just imagine the cute little GHS practicing her pianoon the paper. I heard that you even composed back then as well.
GHS: Yes, I really liked creating and used to make up very childish songs.
MC: when exactly was that?
GHS: the very first time was when I was a 5th grader in elementary school.
MC: What kind of song?
GHS: It was called “Bah-Dah=Ocean”.
(Wow,Bah-Dah is so cute and melodious. Listen to it again to GHS’s 5thgrade composition ---so she must have been only about 11 or so.)
GHS: IT was like that.
MC: You really get a sense of a 5th grader….

@1:45
MC: Before you became an actress, I remember it as well. It was 2004. You were all over the paper as one of the 5 ulzzangs.
(On screen are her pictures as very young GHS, stating that she had doll-like features.)
GHS:I heard of the rumor but did not fully realize it until one day, I sawmyself of the paper. That is how I found out. It was pure luck. Alife’s biggest luck for me.
MC: Afterwards, you officially started your work in the entertainment field?
GHS:Even before that I was working through magazines and doing smallactivities. But, it is true that I got more work due to that event.
MC: You did advertisements, right?
GHS: The first CF was with Kim Nam Il. It was the ad for computer.
On screen: Kim Nam Il is the pro soccer player and GHS was the long-legged girl in shorts with braided hair. We saw that pix before!
GHS think I came out for about 1 second. (laughter) I did that and I alsogot to make Sung Si Gyung-ssi’s MV. So it was a great foundationthat gave me more opportunities to work.
MC: Did the fact that you were known as ulzzang ever give you any burden?
GHS:To be honest, when I was younger, I may have felt some burden. As Igrew older, I realized that it was a great luck and opportunity for me.So I never disliked the ulzzang title. But I have been always gratefulfor itl
MC: Do you personally think that you are an ulzzang?
GHS: I did not think of myself in that way. But since others have given me that title, I am just grateful.

On screen: GHS wants to be an actress with talent and charisma, not just a pretty actress.
MC: The thing that made GHS into a best actress has to be the last year’s drama, BOF.
(on screen: clips of BOF, with its new actors as F4 with viewership of over 30%,, a great big hit,,,)
MC: Did you actually read the cartoon book?
GHS: Yes, it was so famous when I was young.
MC: After reading the cartoon and the script, I would imagine you must have some worries over playing the role.
GHS did not want to make a parody but a different Geum Jandi. I alsowanted to play it more fitting the Korean culture and also play hervery energetic and positive. There was also lots of glamour.
MC: It was really charming to look at GHs-ssi’s role and laugh with you but the F4’s popularity was incredible.

On screen are many clips from BOF showing the tons of fans crowding around to see F4.

GHS:At the time of filming, I really did not realize their popularity as Iwas focused on acting with them. When I fully realized theirpopularity, I think I was feeling very proud of them as if I was theirmother. (laughter) It was really good. If it was not for them, thedrama would have been affected and I also,,,
(MC said something but could not get it.)
GHS: ,,,I would have had a hard time but as their popularity increased, I was feeling very happy.
MC: What were the charms of each of the F4 members as seen by Geum Jandi?
GHS: Lee MinHo-ssi possesses a friendly and approachable nature. He is easy to relate.
MC: So it is a very different image from Goo Joon Pyo’s.
GHS:That is correct. He is very playful and mischievous like a naughty boy.He tends to initiate the conversations and makes you feel verycomfortable. And for Hyun-Joong-ssi. He is very ung-ddoong=forward,pert, 4-D, unexpected, wild,,,. But he also has a very strong sense ofduty and responsibility and loyalty. In my mind, I see him that way.
MC: Really! In what way does he show it?
GHS:He helped me a lot when working. He gives help without any hesitation.Occasionally he calls out of worry. That is why I think of him as avery loyal friend.
MC: Wow, he is very sentimental.
GHS: yes.
MC: Then there is Kim Bum and Kim Joon.
GHS:Kim Bum is very mature for his age. He has great manners and, whileacting together, he was very considerate friend. (looking at theaudience) uhh, I feel like I am bragging about myself. (laughter witheveryone.) For Joon-ssi, sometimes I would call him to see how he isdoing. He would always take my calls and, if he is busy, he would neverfail to return my calls to ask how I am doing.
(end of Part 3)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2010 11:51 AM | Show all posts
100420 Goo Hye Sun @ Talkshow Rock part.4

POPPINKYPOP
GHS:He (Kim Joon) is meticulous and thorough. He and I are of same age, butI still cannot talk informally to him. I recently realized thatJoon-ssi talked to me informally but I still have not done it yet.

MC: I would imagine there must have been many untoward episodes form filming BOF. Can you tell us?
GHS:We all did not get to have good sleep while filming. So when I wouldhave scenes that involved sleeping, I would often actually fall asleep.Sometimes I remember falling asleep and not being able to get up.
MC: I used to think that your sleeping scenes really looked real. (laughter)
GHS:yes, I really fell asleep. There was a scene where I was riding a tourbus in Macau. But during the rest period, I fell asleep there too. Buta staff person, thinking that I will get cold, took off his coat andcovered me with it. I remember that the most. I felt just so gratefulto them that the next day, I tried to do my work even better andharder.

On screen, clips of Japan fan meetings. Sheprepared by studying Japanese. She said in the interview that thesimilarity between her and GJD is that they both eat very well.

On screen are also clips of her Taiwan Tourism MV with the Fahrenheit members.

MC: Are there any foreign fans who remain in your memory?
GHS:Ah yes. When I was filming Magic, I publicly recruited extras for themovie. There was a fan who came all the way from Taiwan. I rememberfeeling so sorry to those fans. (I guess she wished she could have done more for their making the long trip to come and volunteeer for her movie.)
MC would think that the fan felt also very happy to be there.Didn’t the fan tell you that she will not accept any fees forappearing in the movie? (laughter)

On screen is GHS’s acting teacher (from Literature with Voice program), Kim Ji Soo.
Kim Ji Soo:When she is not acting, she may seem quiet and prim and proper. Butwhen she is acting, she would change 180 degrees. Her pronunciation maynot have been good, but she would try extremely hard to overcome thedifficulty. (Instructor Kim Ji Soo is holding up GHS work notebook fromher acting training days. Remember? Instructor Kim kept GHS’s oldwork book to teach her other trainees.) She really worked hard from thevery basic and up. This is the proof of her hard work.

GHS:If I have any ambition for a role, I think I had been wanting to playlots of very positive characters. For example, when we think about theactor Cha Tae Hyun, we all immediately think about the positive andenjoyable images that he portrays. Like that, if somebody says GHS, Iwanted an image of being positive, happy and fun.
MC: Then, do you think we can all expect to see the second Geum Jandi?
GHS: yes.(laughter)
MC:As I had this date with GHS-ssi today, I do have this positive image ofher in my brain. I hope her much success as not only as a prettyactress but a fascinating director.I look forward to seeing more of herprojects in the future. Thank you.
(ends with GHS singing a littleof “That is what life is all about” I love that song thatshe picked to sing for the audience. A simple song filled with greatmeaning underneath—just like her!) ~The End~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 05:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.547272 second(s), 42 queries .