Author: hart_attack

[MERGED]WITH UPDATED NEWS KES PEMBUNUHAN Datuk Sosilawati!V 3

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-9-2010 12:47 AM | Show all posts
harus kandang beruang tuh di gali

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Ada sumber mengatakan salah seorang mangsa belum betul2 mati semasa dibakar..aku harap sumber ini tidak betul..kesian kena bakar hidup2..RedDevils Post at 16-9-2010 00:19

azabnye

Use magic Report

Something interesting to share
SUmber:http://poobalan.com/blog/
More on Banting Murders (iii)

I just talked to few friends. Two of them couldn’t sleep at night thinking about the murders!  Even Then is having problem thinking about the murders. The impact is bad!

OK, let’s cover some news now:

1. Watched TV3 Buletin Utama at 8pm? You’ll be shocked! One of the suspects (looked like a young chap!) confessed that he was given RM5000 to get rid of the Selvi (Balasundram’s wife). He paid RM1500 each to two other fellows, and the three of them attacked Selvi, killing her.

2. More chillingly, one of the suspect said that one victim was fed to a bear! My God , a bear????  God have mercy.

3. Number of victims may reach 20!

Buletin Utama have to classified 18SG now.

Unconfirmed sources indicate the family has moved out due to fear that they may be identified. One source said they have gone overseas, but I’m not sure how true this is. The school had asked the parent to remove the children since may affect the school, but FMT article below report another angle:

Fearing for their safety, the wife of the main suspect in the murder of cosmetic millionaires Sosilawati Lawiya and three others took the couple’s children home from school this morning.

The boys, aged seven and 10, were said to be in class when their mother arrived.

It is learnt that the Datuk’s wife had told school officials that people have found out that her children were in that particular school in Brickfields.

“So she was worried for the boys’ safety and wanted to take them home,” a source told FMT.

Meanwhile, a family friend said the children stayed with their mother in Puchong during the weekdays and spent the weekends with their father in Banting.

The suspect and his brother, who was also arrested, are lawyers and the duo operate a law firm in Banting.

The family friend described the brothers as humble and religious.

However, the family friend claimed that the brothers changed of late and had kept away from relatives, preferring to mix with well-heeled people instead.

According to him, rumours of the brothers possible involvement in the case began to swirl among family members when they had skipped a relative’s wedding on Sunday.

He said the brothers were arrested after returning from the airport where they had picked up their parents, who went on a trip to India.

Another friend informed me that the Datuk is enstranged with wife due to a family problem – they bashed up the wife’s brother (again, unverifiable).

The neighbor are shocked that the brothers are suspected murderers because the guys behaved so well in front of them. Some even cried after hearing this news. Shocking indeed.

Meanwhile, since the sister’s (doc in hospital) FB account was revealed in LowYatNet, it has been removed.  Its for her security as well, I suppose.

What a small world it is. I can confirm that the wife was indeed my batchmate while in university, though I barely remember speaking to her, while their kids studied in a school where some kids I know study.

It seems the family of the suspects are in the dark about the activities of the brothers.

As of today night, more things have been recovered from the river by the police, but no clear idea on what those things are.

The police meanwhile, have announced that they have solved the case. Up to AG to initiate charges:

Police are in the process of liaising with the Attorney-General’s Chambers to prepare charges and the type of charges to be made against those detained for the gruesome murders of cosmetics millionaire Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya and three others.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said police considered the case solved and commended CID director Comm Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Zinin, Deputy Comm Datuk Hadi Ho Abdullah and all the detectives in the team entrusted with apprehending the suspects.

The police also seem to indicate there’s some problem somewhere within:

Meanwhile, Ismail said all missing persons reports must be investigated immediately and thoroughly to avoid another similar incident.

He admitted that Sosilawati’s case could have been prevented if fast and thorough action had been taken.

“I have already instructed my men that there should be no more slacking. Those caught slacking or ignoring missing persons reports will be severely reprimanded,” he told editors at a briefing at his office in Bukit Aman Wednesday.

I’m sure the public will be very interested to know how the cases were missed earlier until can end up till this extent. This oversight/negligence may have emboldened the murderers to commit more murders wantonly.

Looks like the case will proceed on fast track next week. Expect to hear more gruelling stuff and maybe some startling revelations when the trials start. If the cases are proven, we may be looking at the worse crime in Malaysia for a long time to come.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:48 AM | Show all posts
agak2 thread cite ni sampai version berapa?
Delifrance Post at 16-9-2010 00:46

sampai selesai kes ni n okt tuh dah kene hukum

Use magic Report

bila fikir balik .. elok jugaklah jenazah arwah2 semua tu takde .. kalau ada entah macamana la rupan ...
mitera Post at 16-9-2010 00:23

bila fizikal tak ada...takut kes tak lekat...........

Use magic Report

entah2 dah lama beruang tu dibagi makan 'lauk' special itu dan sudah memberakkan dirinya.  ...
mitera Post at 16-9-2010 00:45

kebun sayur kat area ladang tu ke ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-9-2010 12:50 AM | Show all posts
harus kandang beruang tuh di gali
alfrina Post at 16-9-2010 00:47

gali nak watpe ?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:51 AM | Show all posts
syabas polis Malaysia...

AXN dah ada CSI Vegas, CSI Miami, CSI New York... next year ada CSI Bant ...
sharQ Post at 16-9-2010 00:38

kerja bidang forensic bukanlah se glamour/vogue yang dipaparkan dalam CSI tu..

I pernah buat selective course masa zaman student dulu, pilih buat course forensic pathology...

Selain pathology, ada juga biochemical forensic..yang ni menjurus kpd analisis kimia..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

penatnya nak mengejar..x abis lg khatam v2 dah masuk v3 pulak..

Use magic Report

dgn gigihnya ai check in kat sini di dinihari ini.....masih belum habis mengutip tulang siap kena mendulang pula....the sadisest murder on earth now .... menatang pon masuk senarai sbb mkn mangsa(kalau betul la)....Allah Maha Melihat betapa kejamnya mereka

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Reply 80# nitezen

setau sy kes bnuh xleh diikat jamin..
anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:54 AM | Show all posts
sampai selesai kes ni n okt tuh dah kene hukum
alfrina Post at 16-9-2010 00:48

setuju!!!!!!!!.......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:55 AM | Show all posts
penatnya nak mengejar..x abis lg khatam v2 dah masuk v3 pulak..
sweetpea911 Post at 16-9-2010 00:51

takyah kejar..............ikut je slow2........

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:55 AM | Show all posts
thanks,,,
True-X Post at 16-9-2010 00:46

sama-sama

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:56 AM | Show all posts
gali nak watpe ?
tuan_wu Post at 16-9-2010 00:50

cari kot2 ada sisa2 tulang manusia kat dalam tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:56 AM | Show all posts
kena jugak la gugel carik video BU malam nie...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-9-2010 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Reply  nitezen

setau sy kes bnuh xleh diikat jamin..
anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.
cloud_vendetta Post at 16-9-2010 00:52

ya .. tapi ingat tak dengan razak baginda?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:58 AM | Show all posts
kalo sosai kena bakar hidup2, kesiannya...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Reply 157# mitera
sbb itu lah kes itu dktakan pelik.hehe..
ad tgn ghaib jugak..
ksmpulannya, kalo ad kabel kuat,kes bnuh pun leh djamin.huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2010 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Reply 151# cloud_vendetta

yaa.. kes melibatkan hukuman mati tak kira lah dadah ka.. culik kaaa.. senjata api kaa... kes mcm al maunah kaa... x leh jamin.. dudok reman la sampai jatuh hukum... tapi reman kat penjara lah.. bukan kat balai...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 11:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065684 second(s), 42 queries .