CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 29-1-2011 06:49 PM | Show all posts

Lee Hongki and B2ST’s Junhyung pose in a couple tee!

F.T Island’s Hongki revealed his friendship with B2ST’s Junhyung through Twitter.

On January 28th, Hongki posted a picture of B2ST’s Junhyung and himself in a couple t-shirt and wrote,“Couple tee…Definitely not gay, kekekeke”.

In the picture, both guys are sporting the same black t-shirt with a red design.

Source: Twitter

Taken from allkpop

abg joker hot dlm pic ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2011 08:41 PM | Show all posts
BEAST Schedule from 31/01/2011 to 06/02/2011

LIVE / BROADCAST / RECORDING / RADIO / PERFORMANCE / OTHERS

31/01/2011 [ MONDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 07:45PM MBC All My Love (DooJoon)
【 RECORDING 】 MBC Hot Brothers (GiKwang) [For Sunday]

01/02/2011 [ TUESDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 11:05PM KBS2 WinWin (GiKwang)
【 BROADCAST 】 11:15PM SBS Strong Heart (DooJoon)

02/02/2011 [ WEDNESDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 09:55PM MBC My Princess (GiKwang)

03/02/2011 [ THURSDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 09:55PM MBC My Princess (GiKwang)

04/02/2011 [ FRIDAY ]

05/02/2011 [ SATURDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 08:40PM MBC Idol Star Athletics and Swimming Championships

06/02/2011 [ SUNDAY ]

【 BROADCAST 】 09:25AM MBC Bouquet (YoSeob)
【 BROADCAST 】 06:40PM MBC Hot Brothers (GiKwang)
【 BROADCAST 】 08:40PM MBC Idol Star Athletics and Swimming Championships

Source: Beast Korea Official Fan Club
Translated by 3verlastingfen@my-cubefamily.com & ryumin5@my-cubefamily.com

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!
DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2011 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 1-2-2011 10:52

110131 Dongwoon's twitter post

C: as tagged // dongwooniee @ tumblr

chukae magnae.. woonie dpt masuk konkuk university...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2011 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Hari tu aku comment kat facebooks sohee ahn "Oh! can you see im still loving you... say no no no no..." lepas beberapa hari aku delete msg tu, malu la plak

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2011 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Hari tu aku comment kat facebooks sohee ahn "Oh! can you see im still loving you... say no no no no..." lepas beberapa hari aku delete msg tu, malu la plak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2011 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Hari tu aku comment kat facebooks sohee ahn "Oh! can you see im still loving you... say no no no no. ...
Senyum86 Post at 1-2-2011 01:16 AM

Hi senyum... selamat datang ke thread nih.. hehhe! b2uty? welcome!! welcome!!

apsal ko delete? bior la.. mana tau si hee pun b2uty ker.. ekekek!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-2-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
idol championship

C: doomee @ tumblr

ni laki sape?? sile tuntut..  comei magnae..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2011 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 1-2-2011 13:32

mbc gag show 110119

cr to plainandpurple

wakaka yoseob ngn doojoon kelam kabut nak cover muke masing2...  junhyung plak hnye mmpu ketawa kat tepi..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2011 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 2-2-2011 00:51

MBC all my love

mcm sakit jer...

lawak tol watak doojoon ni...

Hot brothers

nak Beast hello baby...

star golden bell

walaupun ni video lama, tp me nak tepek gak... sakit perut ketawa.. nasib baik tk jatoh kerusi..

cr uploader..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2011 12:15 PM | Show all posts
BEAST wishes fans a Happy Lunar New Year

The BEAST boys had a very busy year so far, and it seems like they will finally be getting a small break that they deserve. The boys got together to wear hanbok and greet their fans with Lunar New Year wishes.

Leader Doojoon said, "The Lunar New Year is one of the most precious time for us because we can spend it with family. Even though it's short, I think we'll be able to spend time with family again this year. I hope all of you have a nice time with your family as well. Eat a lot of good things and talk about things you weren't able to before. Have a happy New Year, and please cheer on BEAST, because we promise to come back even cooler. Always be healthy and happy."

Lead vocalist Yoseob said, "We have our solo concert in February, so we're going to be practicing most of the Lunar New Year holiday. Since all of our family and fans are coming, we're going to be practicing a lot so we don't get embarrassed with anything less than a perfect stage. We're going to improve even more, so please look forward to it! Have a happy New Year. Eat a lot of good things, but don't overdo it!"

Maknae Dongwoon also wished fans a happy New Year and said, "It's good to meet friends, but I think it's better to meet with family and talk about all the things you couldn't before and eat a lot of things this Lunar New Year. Forget about dieting for a bit and have a happy Lunar New Year. Watch Lunar New Year specials with family and watch BEAST, we're on some of them! ^^ We're going to be trying our best this year as well to meet everyone's expectations."

Kikwang continued, "I'm going to spend time with family this Lunar New Year, and I'm also going to be filming "My Princess." I'm so happy that I'm getting so much support even though it's a small role. I'm going to try my best from now on, and please give me a lot of love. Even though it's cold, I hope you have a warm Lunar New Year."

Hyunseung said that he would be spending time with family after he gets enough concert practice. "I think it'll be a busy New Year, but I'm going to gain strength because I know a lot of people are looking forward to us."

Rapper Junhyung said, "I hope you spend time with your family. We're going to try our best to make this year BEAST's year, so watch us and please be with us!"

Source: Osen
Taken from: Koreaboo

credit: gisejunseung@tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2011 12:17 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS] 110202 BEAST, “TAKES OFF TOWARDS THE NEW YEAR, JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE A RABBIT”

Group BEAST’s jumps into 2011.

Having risen to the heart of the nation after “Bad Girl”, “Shock”, and “Soom”, these boys have recently traveled around Asia, performing in showcases. They have laid the foundation to grow to be Asia’s representative group. In November, 20,000 fans watched as BEAST opened the showcase that publicized their debut in Japan. They are to make their full Japanese debut in March.

BEAST members, who say they will make this coming year theirs, are overflowing with confidence. To the point that they cannot control their facial expressions, they explode with laughter and their every action is filled with energy. BEAST members, who are knocking on the hearts of Asia, send a special New Year message to the readers of Sports Korea.

Let’s make a warm, rich, and hopeful new year with the BEAST members.

# Lee Kikwang

=This year was bright. I hope that everyone can have a year in which they can spring into the year, hopping one step at a time, like a rabbit, and I hope that everyone receives a lot of luck this year. During New Year’s, I can spend time with my family, and I think I will be filming for . Although it is a small role, I thank you for giving and sending me so much love. I will show you a better image. Although the New Year holidays are cold, I hope that you will have heartwarming times.

# Yoon Doojoon

=For us, the new years and the holiday is a precious and thankful time in which we spend time with our family. I am happy, because I think I can spend this short time with my family this year. I hope that you will all spend a peaceful and fun time with your family. In this new year, BEAST will come find everyone again with a more handsome image. I ask for lots of support.

# Yang Yoseob

=The encore concert in February awaits us, I believe that we will be practicing for the concert during the holiday. As much as the number of fans and family that will come, I want to show the best of stages without any embarrassment. Receive lots of luck this year, and eat many delicious things. Be careful not to get any stomach aches!

# Son Dongwoon

=I hope that this New Year, one can feel happy as they spend their time sharing stories with their family that they were unable to share before. I especially hope that the girls will stop dieting during the holiday and spend a peaceful and delightful holiday. Please enjoyably watch over BEAST in the New Year special programs!

# Jang Hyunseung

=Although it is the New Year, I want to spend time with my family and spend enough time practicing for our encore concert this holiday. I will practice, gaining strength as I think of our fans who are anticipating it. Don’t forget to receive lots of luck this year. BEAST’s Hyunseung will wish for you to have a year in which you will always be happy and smile fully.

# Yong Junhyung

=I want to spend my time sitting around with my family for the first in a long time. I am feeling more and more that one of the happiest things in the world is to be able to enjoy the simplest pleasures. I hope that everyone spends this holiday staying at the side of your precious family. I will work diligently to make this coming year BEAST’s year. Please watch over us! Receive lots of luck this year! /Sports Korea

CREDITS: Sports Hankooki (SOURCE); musiclovex3@B2ST RISING (TRANS)
Taken from: mybeastyboys.wordpress.com

hepi CNY kpd semua.. berhati2 di jln raya..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 03:28 AM | Show all posts
idol championship

C: doomee @ tumblr

ni laki sape?? sile tuntut..  comei magnae.. ...
atie_chippy Post at 1-2-2011 11:11

ini laki aku ler..napa byk sgt gambar die ko tepek??
ko dah suka dongwoon kaa??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 06:47 AM | Show all posts
hello all...
salam.. waifu dongwoon melaporkan diri dengan id baru ^^
saya riza !!!

Check in dengan pics hubby ~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 152# elizawoonnie

oit id baru plak ... saje tepek... nnti nk upload mmber lain plak...

strong heart 1 feb 2011 (doojoon)

cr uploder

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 3-2-2011 13:19

BBQ concert 110126

cr as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2011 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 4-2-2011 12:55

B2ST’s Yang Yoseob has posted an adorable picture of himself on Twitter from what seems to be a yearbook picture from his elementary school days. Along with the picture, Yoseob tweeted, “For fans, I have released a past photo of myself…haha, I think this was when I was in 6th grade…”
Fans flooded the picture with tweets such as, “Wow…you look exactly the same!” and “Awwwh, you were so cute!”

Source: Yang Yoseob’s Twitter
Taken from Allkpop

muke soebie maintain je dari kecik...

Global star match 110203

4minute mr teacher

leader yoon ckp malay...

cr.uploader

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts

This limited edition autographed framed poster is up for grabs! Just tune in to Channel 705 tomorrow(04.02.11) at 3.30pm and look out for the questions to answer! Alternatively, catch the repeat at night at 10pm!

cr. astrohitz fb..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2011 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Slm..ada controversi psl kes ciplak..lagu shock...kes plagarized ni paling aku x gemar ..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2011 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Hari tu aku comment kat facebooks sohee ahn "Oh! can you see im still loving you... say no no no no. ...
Senyum86 Post at 1-2-2011 01:16

haha lawak2...dier msti pikir "say no to what??" haha

hello all...
salam.. waifu dongwoon melaporkan diri dengan id baru ^^
saya riza !!!

Check in de ...
elizawoonnie Post at 3-2-2011 06:47

Slm..ada controversi psl kes ciplak..lagu shock...kes plagarized ni paling aku x gemar ..huhu
nata_girl Post at 5-2-2011 01:49

taw takpe..

da la tak sedap

tp harap2 diorg tak ciplak...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 5-2-2011 11:10

bat ngo -hbo band

cr.uploader

ade yg kate ni just cover jer..tak tau lah mane yg btol..

me ckp ni bukan sbb me fan beast tp me rase gerak tari dorg tak bape nk sharp plus mase sbut everyday i shock pun tak bape ganas cm beast... klau tol lah dorg just buat cover je, bgus lah.. mksd nye beast ni mmg popular smpai artis negara lain pun nak wat cover lagu dorg..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 07:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.238553 second(s), 42 queries .