[Copy link]
Post time 22-11-2016 05:27 PM | Show all posts

DooKwang - SH cup 2016

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2017 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 14-1-2017 07:16 PM

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera..

First of all, syukur alhamdulillah, finally we managed to organize the 5th Cari Kdrama Award. Anugerah ini didedikasikan khas kepada penggemar dan pencinta Kdrama. Mesti korang dah tak sabar nak tahu siapa pemenang malam ni. Mungkinkah kesayangan korang yang menang atau korang nak tau drama apa yang terbaik untuk tahun 2016 ni. so, jangan ketinggalan sertai award kali ni.

Terima kasih yang tidak terhingga di atas sokongan anda selama ini. Penganjuran kali ini sangat special as this is the 1st time ever we organized it under our own club (Kelab Pengkritik dan Peminat Korea - KMANIA) dengan kerjasama CARI. Special thanx pada tulang belakang KMania because without them this club will never success. ( you know who u are guys ). Kami berharap tahun 2017 ini, KMania akan lebih dikenali, more great events to organize, good times to share and more good fortune to come. (Please visit our social media for more information and sign up with us for more excitement)

Back to our tonight award, tak sangka dah kali ke-5 penganjuran award ini. Terima kasih buat barisan jemaah Majlis Pengkritik K-drama [Maepk] ,barisan AJK, barisan moderator dan tak lupa pada penaung this 5th award ( you know who you are ). Many many thanks for your support, effort and dedication to the award. It was something really great. Buat mastermind untuk award ni, you deserve a standing ovation!

Saya berharap agar award ini dapat diteruskan legasinya dan menjadi satu awards yang berprestij serta diiktiraf diperingkat tertinggi kelak. Kami akan teruskan usaha dan kerja keras dalam memastikan perjalanan anugerah ini lebih telus, teratur dan terperinci dimasa yang mendatang.

buat forumer, terima kasih tak terhingga atas sokongan korang selama ni. tanpa korang siapalah kami. Teruskan menyokong CARI, Kdrama dan KMANIA.
So, let's enjoy tonight with our lovely MCs and don't miss it as lots of activity awaiting for you.

To all person I have mentioned above You are a rare kind of generous. I'm having a hard time putting my gratitude into words but I hope you know how much I appreciate all your effort and hard work. Thank you so much.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2017 04:15 PM | Show all posts

RE: Goodbye B2ST Hello HIGHLIGHT

Doojoon: “Beast”. I’m writing the word Beast for the first time in a while here. A name that gifted us many memories. We put in a lot of effort to continue using it, but unfortunately we are separating with it. And now we are starting from the beginning with the name “Highlight”!! It will take a while to get used to it, right? But we are going with this with the time and memories the members and our fans built up intact so I hope we greet each other while smiling… Please give us lots of support and love!! Hwaiting!!
Junhyung: All this interest even before we debut.. Rookie group #HIGHLIGHT will work hard.
Yoseob: The love we received along with the name Beast.. Treasuring the glorious honors and precious memories well in my heart, we are starting anew with the name Highlight with you all. I believe your support and love will be of great strength to the rookie group Highlight. With wholehearted love and respect, Yoseob.
Gikwang: Our name “Beast” that has been with us until now. The name that we experienced together, were happy together with, and enjoyed, we unfortunately have to let go. We who are setting off anew with “Highlight” are still here in this spot so although this may be strange and difficult for a lot of people, we ask for even more interest and love. We will work really hard. Please watch over us.
Dongwoon: Beast Beast Beast, it’s a name that hurts and hurts. Although there are people who think we changed our name easily and people who say that it’s mediocre and aren’t used to it, we will work hard. More than anyone else, I, we are hurt the most. Thank you. Although I feel like it will hurt even more than getting used to the new name, I have to hope to get used to it. I’m in your care, Highlight.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2017 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Around Us Ent announces new group name for former B2ST!

Around Us Entertainment has announced the official group name for former B2ST members Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Dongwoon!

On February 24, the agency created by the 5 idols announced, "Label artists Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon formerly known by the name B2ST will be starting anew under the new name Highlight. It's a new start, and we're nervous and careful about it. It's been 9 years since we debuted as a singer, but we'll cast aside our former glory for a new beginning." The agency further stated Highlight are aiming to see their fans on stage soon.

As previously reported, the "former" B2ST members created the agency Around Us Entertainment. However, Cube Entertainment has announced that Hyunseung will be creating a new B2ST with two more unrevealed members. 'Highlight' is also the name of Cube Entertainment B2ST's final album.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2017 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 6-3-2017 04:32 PM

AROUND US ENTERTAINMENT

Around Us Entertainment is a South Korean independent entertainment company established by Yoon Doo-joon, Yang Yo-seob, Yong Jun-hyung, Lee Gi-kwang, Son Dong-woon from boy group Highlight, formerly known as BEAST, after leaving their former label Cube Entertainment

After the BEAST members' contracts with Cube Entertainment expired, they decided to set up their own independent company for their future promotions. The name Around Us was coined "with the desire to be closer with and engage more people frequently". The label aims "to create music and content that everyone can easily enjoy anywhere around us". In February of 2017, the former BEAST members rebranded themselves as Highlight, after deciding to cease their legal disputes over the copyright of the name BEAST with their former agency Cube Entertainment.

The boys' new company Around Us Entertainment finally put the logo up on their building.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2017 04:37 PM | Show all posts
[INFO] HIGHLIGHT’s promotion schedule plan for their 1st mini album `Can You Feel It?`

Source: ent_aroundus | Twitter

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-3-2017 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 6-3-2017 04:56 PM

Update: Highlight (Formerly BEAST) Reveals New Teaser Image For Mini Album

UPDATED MARCH 5:

HIGHLIGHT `CAN YOU FEEL IT?` CONCEPT PHOTO

Updated March 5 KST:
Highlight has shared a third “hint image” for their upcoming return, once again featuring sad faces!
20170320 HIGHLIGHT COMING SOON
Updated March 4 KST:
As anticipation grows for Highlight’s comeback, they’ve released a teaser image that simply says “I will be your light.”
Updated March 3 KST:
Highlight has now shared a promotion schedule for “Can You Feel It?”, the group’s upcoming “first mini album.” Check out what we can look forward to below!
Original:
Highlight (formerly known as BEAST) will be making their “debut” under their new name very soon!
On March 2 at midnight KST, the group’s agency Around US Entertainment shared a “hint image” of a frowning emoji to their social media accounts. Their official website has announced that the group will be releasing their “first mini album” entitled “Can You Feel It?” on March 20.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2017 10:13 AM | Show all posts
alamak makin suka pulak tengok beast sejak tukar jadi highlight ni..

addicted tengok performance plz dont be sad tu.. nampak hepi dan bersemangat betul diorang perform dan entah macam mana sekarang ni nampak junhyung mcm comel.. aigoo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 02:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094175 second(s), 30 queries .