http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2477RN-z1k

cr : uploader

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2011 03:07 AM | Show all posts

*MATI KEJELESAN*

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2011 11:23 AM | Show all posts
adei...aq tegelak trus tgk dongwoon ni asik follow hakak nasha dia je tyme kat MBC gayo 2

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2011 03:05 PM | Show all posts
adei...aq tegelak trus tgk dongwoon ni asik follow hakak nasha dia je tyme kat MBC gayo 2
farakim88 Post at 2-1-2011 11:23

dongwoon nih mmg minat gilez kt narsha kn?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2011 06:07 PM | Show all posts
dongwoon nih mmg minat gilez kt narsha kn?
adina80 Post at 2-1-2011 15:05

haah..fanboy kekdahnya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2011 09:10 PM | Show all posts
nah tengok yg ni plak. saper belum beli album Lights Go On Again Deluxe Special Asia Version, leh la grab cepat.. byk yg dah nak abis.. cepat! ada bonus DVD..ada perf showcase dorg kat Singapore and Malaysia.. and ada skit la cut2 dari Taiwan ngan USA..

ni yg aku ripkan sbb aku paling suker part dorg testing fans nih.. ekekeke!!

Beast testing the B2uties's reaction in Taiwan  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMSURNkB2s8

cr : JC

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-1-2011 09:19 PM | Show all posts
*MATI KEJELESAN*
suweet Post at 1-1-2011 03:07 AM

serius mmg aku dah mati time nih!! huhuhhu!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2011 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Cover Shock+Change remix and SOOM by RE-DO. dorg menang!!! dpt tv show pass!!! tahniah Re-DO..

110101 DiGi Kpop Dance Competition - RE-DO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW20OGwLQ80

cr : Yatt@myb2uty

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2011 10:41 PM | Show all posts
nah tengok yg ni plak. saper belum beli album Lights Go On Again Deluxe Special Asia Version, leh la ...
JUSTcircle Post at 2-1-2011 21:10

AAA? alaaa! nak! tp da bli cd ari tuh..da xde duet...nape lmbt taw nih..wuwuw

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2011 01:04 AM | Show all posts
AAA? alaaa! nak! tp da bli cd ari tuh..da xde duet...nape lmbt taw nih..wuwuw
suweet Post at 4-1-2011 10:41 PM

x per.. nanti ko datang KL.. ko leh beli.. x der hal la.. aku rasa byk jerk lagik.. ntah2 masa cons tuh ada UMM jual kot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2011 01:08 AM | Show all posts
YoSeob!!!
Maafkan Noona sbb x dpt buat kad lawa2!!! ni fanvid noona jumper.. enjoy jer la yerk?

Happy Birthday YoSeob..
Sweet 22 (Korean Age)..
Noona wish you all the best and stay kiyoo~~~~!!!

[FMV] Yo Seob Fan Tribute - Happy 22nd Birthday

cr : uploader

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2011 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Busy end of the year for idols, their methods for taking care of health

▶"Harder it gets, exercise and exercise even more!"

There are the stars that focus more into their exercising in the times of tiredness for their health. BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang are the examples of this case.

According to a statement from Cube Entertainment, BEAST’s management, “Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang never forget to exercise each day despite their busy schedules,” and they added, “Actually, since it is the break time, it looks like they are exercising harder than ever.”

In addition they commented, “Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang are hitting two birds with one stone by raising their strength and reliving stress with exercise.”

CREDITS: STAR NEWS (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEAST, "In the new year, we really want to get our license."

[Cookie Entertainment] The presence of 2010 disappeared and the new 2011 is bright on the horizon. Everyone is getting busy in order to greet the New Year. This goes same for BEAST who had continued to run without stopping with the songs ‘Shock’, ‘Easy’, ‘Clenching The Fists Tight’, ‘Breath’, and ‘Beautiful’ last year.

Making the statements ‘Boys of East Standing Tall’ and ‘beastly group to conquer the music industry’ a reality, BEAST had been chosen as the idol group to watch out for in 2011. Also, their hotly popularity could be found in their presence as well. Whenever BEAST attends music programs or award shows, the crowd cheering is so loud that the anticipation continues to grow for them.

We have met with the 6 member male group BEAST at the recording scene of the KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ to talk about their activities going back and forth between Korea and Japan.

◇ Yong Junhyung “I want to be a skilled musician”

“If I look back to last year, the concert was the saddest. I prepared a lot, but looking back, it feels like I haven’t performed to my fullest on stage. In the future I want to lessen all the regrets. I won’t be satisfied 100%, but I want to make an effort to make a stage without any faults.”

“Personally, I want it to be the 2011 in which I can build on my musical skills. In the past, I had to face head on with the musical challenges while I was writing my lyrics. In the new year, I want to invest more of my time and effort to make a better song in the new year, trying out different things.”

“Ah, I want to get a license too. Last year, through the MBC Every1 episode of Idol Maid, I was able to pass the examination for the driving so I only have the actual driving test left. I want to learn little by little so that I can feel like I accomplished something in the end.”

◇ Yang Yoseob “I want to meet fans all over the Asian countries”

“This year I was thinking of challenging the driver license test. I passed the written portion, but I was thinking of studying really hard to get my license. As a BEAST member, I also want to have an Asian tour concert. Soon we will be promoting in Japan, so I want to meet with our fans in Asia often. But of course, since the health is the most important, I will be taking care of my body as well.”

◇ Yoon Doojoon “I get very greedy when it comes to acting”

“Last year when we had the solo concert, it was really nice hearing the cheers of the fans on stage. I will continue to run without stopping at a level. Until it feels like my luck had been so good so far. I will make an effort to make this luck into skills.”

“After challenging the sitcoms, I get very greedy when it comes to acting. Acting is fun, but I am disappointed that I don’t’ have enough time to practice. First of all I want to fulfill the role I was given for ‘All My Love’. Honestly, the acting is pretty easy since the role I have in the sitcom is pretty similar to my character. Of course I don’t act towards women like that (Laughs). I am worried a bit about ruining my image, but I also want to have fun acting. If I get the chance, I want to play a role of a serious character. Until now I have been playing a part in different roles such as DJ, variety, acting, and more, but I hope that I would have a fixed position in different roles this year.”

◇ Son Dongwoon “I want to make good music”

“Last year I tried writing lyrics one, but I think I ended up gaining a lot from that experience. I was also proud that people around me used to encourage me with comments that I would get a better song if I read more books. Maybe it is because it’s been a year since I graduated from high school, but I have been away from books a bit. In the future, I will try my best to improve myself.”

“If I get the chance, I want to take part in college as well. I am thinking of majoring in subjects related to singing or the entertainment business. I’m not sure if it will go into plan. Other members dream this too, but if I get the chance, I want to try acting as well. I wish that I can show the sides of me working from different viewpoints.”

◇ Lee Kikwang “Officially acting makes me nervous and worry”

“I wish that all the BEAST members will remain healthy. Also I wish for all the people I know to be healthy. Personally, I will be playing a role in the drama titled ‘My Princess’ that will air on the 5th for the first time. I tasted a bit of acting through ‘High Kick through the Roof’, but that was a sitcom before and I am worrying a lot since this is a much more serious drama. Tomorrow is my first filming. I am really nervous. I will make sure to prepare well so that I will be able to show my not-so-embarrassing acting skills.”

“I really want to get my driver license too. I tend to not really familiar with people I don’t know. When I get my driver license and I can drive alone, I want to go have fun and look around apart from the people. I need to take my driver test. I will break my time to go and get tested.”

◇ Jang Hyunseung “I want to rest a good 2~3 months”

“Until now, under the BEAST name, we released 4 albums. I think that for all of them, we weren’t able to practice fully before going on stage. I hope that we get much more of a leisure time so we will be able to go on stage looking perfect.”

“If there is one wish for the next year I want to make it come true, I wish that we get a break (Laughs). Since the trainee days, I haven’t been able to rest my heart fully. If we do get the chance, I was to get about 2~3 months of break to study and travel places. Also, if I want to go places I need my driver license, but I only passed the written portion. I want to quickly prepare and get my license. I won’t be attempt different genres until I am fully satisfied as a singer.”

CREDITS: Kuki News (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2011 09:34 PM | Show all posts
sepam video!

Doojoon 110107 All My Love Ep.35's cuts

credit:uploaders

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2011 10:07 PM | Show all posts
salam sume...

oleh krana me peminat baru abg2 beast ni, me kene lah buat assgnment ckit... haha me berjaya abis kn mtv documentary ngn almighty dlm mase 3 ari...nasib baik internet kat u laju.. sesape yg pg mnggu dpn, sile enjoykn diri anda untuk me...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 12:42 AM | Show all posts
salam sume...

oleh krana me peminat baru abg2 beast ni, me kene lah buat assgnment ck ...
atie_chippy Post at 7-1-2011 10:07 PM

atie dah abis layan? best x? mana satu pilihan? heehe! best kan? suker dorg x? syg dorg x? aku memula dlu suker dorg sbb lagu ngan perf jerk. sekali biler kenal makin kenal.. makin syg..
kiranya kualiti aku mmg dah suker.. personaliti dorg aku x tau.. tapi perasaan nak tau tuh giler2.. abih la aku mmg syg dorg nih.. heehe! tapi.. dorg syg aku ker? er.. er.. syg2.. dorg slalu ckp syg b2uty.. hehehe!

{:1_147:}

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Reply 95# JUSTcircle

huhu me dah abis layan.. skg tgh layan idol maid plak... baru jer minat trus syg gak.. haha.. dah addicted ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Reply  JUSTcircle

huhu me dah abis layan.. skg tgh layan idol maid plak... baru jer minat  ...
atie_chippy Post at 8-1-2011 11:26 AM

Idol maid? atie.. ekeke!! idol maid mmg bg aku leh la tengok pangai dorg nih.. walopun biasalah kadang2 ada scripted.. tapi aku yakin pangai doojoon tuh mmg camtuh.. sama ngan si hyunseung tuh.. kekeke!!! comel kan? magnae sgt loyal..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 10:59 PM | Show all posts
110107 BEAST Junhyung-Yoseob arms around each other and wink, cold city man gone and soft boy appeared.

BEAST Yong Junhyung & Yang Yoseob launched a special letter for the fans.

Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob who are currently doing activities as a unit performed 'Thanks to' on January 7th PM in KBS 2TV 'Music Bank'(MC Hyunwoo, Kim Minji) live broadcast located in Seoul Yeouido KBS New Wing Public Hall.

'Thanks to' was a unit song revealed on December 12, 2010 on BEAST's first solo concert. Before going on the stage, Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung met an editor in the waiting room and said "We never knew we will be performing in music programs with this song" and "If we knew, we should have been more devoted to making the song."

Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob presented another charm with their duet unit song different from BEAST. Yang Yoseob's high tone vocal and Yong Junhyung's low tone rap presented exquisite harmony, making the fans flutter.

On the other hand, on this day's 'Music Bank', TVXQ and Secret, Joo, Infinite came back and girl groups Dal Shabet and Piggy Dolls debuted. In addition, First, Kil Hakmi, Kim Baksa, Sunny Side, Tim, F.Cuz, Orange Caramel, T-ARA, BEAST Yong Junhyung & Yang Yoseob and IU performed.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 11:25 PM | Show all posts
110106 Beast, having encore concert in February  

Beast will have Encore concert.

Beast received fans' attention by informing recently about the opening of their encore concert and of the ticket reservations, via Cube Entertainment's official website (www.cubeent.co.kr) and Beast's official fan cafe.

Beast’s first concert after one year of debut, that took place in Jamsil Gymnasium on the 12th of last month, won first place on the ticket sales site survey for "Concert that I Want to Go to the Most" and has received warm encouragement. Getting inspiration from the excitement of fans who poured into the concert and from dominating the top of music charts with the fourth album BEAUTIFUL, Beast will now have a two-day concert at Seoul’s Olympic Athletics Stadium on February 18th and 19th.

Beast caught the attention of 10,000 people with their explosive vocals and brilliant performances earned a reputation for their stage composition and energy in their first concert after their debut.

The encore concert was made especially as per request by fans since the tickets for the first concert sold out shortly after opening. Asian fans have shown their enthusiasm in for not wanting to miss the Seoul concert, which will be the starting point of Beast’s Asia tour.

Like their first concert which started from Seoul, Beast’s encore concert "Welcome BACK to BEAST Airline," the six members of Beast will transform into the pilots of "Beast Airline" and fly to Asia. Even though the concept that Beast will disguise themselves as pilots and go on tour to Asia with their fans is still similar to the original, the devices and stage will be upgraded, helping each member to maximize his charm that will offer a good impression.

BEAST, after recently completing their fourth album activities, will have a short break and prepare for activities in Japan and for their upcoming concerts.

Lee JungHyuk reporter jjangga@sportschosun.com

CREDITS: SPORTS CHOSUN (SOURCE); KwangStar@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 11:27 PM | Show all posts
10106 'My Princess' Lee Kikwang, Transformation into a cook in the Imperial Palace…"Meeting Princess-Noona"

Beast's Lee Kikwang has met princess Kim Taehee.

On January 2nd, MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'My Princess' posted a new entry on its me2day saying "Kikwang has finally met the princess-noona after coming to work as a chef in the Imperial Court," along with a picture of Lee Kikwang in a chef's uniform.

People who are involved said, "That day was Lee Kikwang's first drama shooting" and they explained, "Lee Kikwang, as the role of the chef, is the only one who can call Kim Taehee 'princess-noona.'"

Lee Kikwang, as of the chef helping in the Imperial Court, plays the role of a guy who is good looking and has a sentimental personality. Since kindergarten he has had the attention of girls and was called 'Idol from Birth.' He was tired of having so much popularity and when he entered the military and cooked ramen without his superiors knowing, his eyes were opened to the world of cooking.

Here, after getting a job as a helper in the imperial family's kitchen, he has met princess Lee Seol (Kim Taehee). In the future it is expected that, with Lee Seol, his character will have even more fun scenes being cute.

Meanwhile, in the first episode that aired on the 5th, Haeyoung (Song Seunghun) keeps bumping into Lee Seol and discovers that she is the last princess in the Joseon dynasty. Viewers are curious as to how they end up reuniting unexpectedly.

CREDITS: STAR News (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.555001 second(s), 40 queries .