CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-1-2011 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Big Bang's Daesung and BEAST's Hyunseung gets mad at Seungri while eating Samgeupsal!

At the SBS  competition corner, GDragon and TOP had appeared on the “court seats” to go against the comments, “I am not a cold city person” and “I am not the type of person who acts cool.

On this day, TOP revealed a situation when Daesung and Hyunseung were mad at Seungri before when the five members of Big Bang and the current BEAST member Jang Hyunseung shared dorms.

During the trainee days, the six people used to go eat Samgeupsal (Korean bacon) after practice and Daesung and Hyunseung were the members that always had to flip the meat as it cooked. However on one day, Daesung and Hyunseung had started to question why they were always the one to cook the meat while the youngest Seungri continued to eat. So after holding it in for several times, Daesung and Hyunseung had made up their mind to complain to Seungri. But after an unexpected word from Seungri, Daesung and Hyunseung’s plan turned into ashes.

However the problem arose that night. When everyone else had returned home, Hyunseung and Seungri ended up coming back to the dorm very late. While TOP, Jiyong, and Taeyang were waiting in worry, Seungri had walked in acting drunk, making the recording studio go wild with laughter.

The truth behind Seungri, Daesung, and Hyunseung’s Samgeupsal situation will be revealed on January 10th at 11:15 KST on SBS .

CREDITS: SBS Contents (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-1-2011 11:36 PM | Show all posts
BEAST's Yang Yoseob warns fans about hateful comments towards Jaekyung, "Apologize"

Group BEAST’s Yang Yoseob made sure that the netizens will halt the hateful comments.

On the 7th, Yang Yoseob posted via his personal twitter towards the fans, “The scars that I received from the someone who had randomly spat out some comments still hasn’t healed. This probably doesn’t only apply to me, but others as well. No matter what the method is, someone should never have to inflect such deep scars on another person.”

In addition Yang Yoseob stated, “Apologize. Should I do it instead?” making a warning statement towards the netizens sending her hateful comments.

This all occurred due to the rumor that a BEAST member and Rainbow’s Jaekyung would be the next couple on MBC ‘We Got Married’.

BEAST’s fans had shown strong responses to the issue by posting hateful comments and more due to this issue.

EDIT WITH CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

A associate from BEAST’s management, Cube Entertainment, commented, “We are at a situation where BEAST member’s names are being associated with the ‘We Got Married’ couples when they don’t even have plans to participate in them.”

CREDITS: STAR NEWS & NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

news ni lah yg buat KB2uties gaduh jap ngan international b2uty baru2 nih.. sungguh terlewat aku. tapi YoSeob!! wa caya sama lu fake maknae!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2011 12:59 AM | Show all posts
110106 'All My Love' Waking up Yoon Doojoon 'there is only one way'..laughter from the details

Yoon Doojoon shows his endless humiliation through his appearance on MBC’s daily sitcom ‘All My Love,’ which is garnering the attention of many.

As a leader of the idol group BEAST, Yoon Doojoon appears as a college-returning student who has a crush on Geumji (Ga In), showing off his pliant acting and adding more liveliness.

In midst of that, Yoon Doojoon doesn’t blink an eye to the harsh criticism around him as everything is OK in his character as long as he has something to eat, displaying a naïve yet ignorant character. He livens his character up through plentiful of details. Each scene he’s in, he manages to make it as funny as possible.

There has also been a similarity that all the characters wake a deep sleeping Doojoon by kicking him with their foot. He received kicks from Ga In from his first appearance as he was chased out into the streets with only his trunks on, which also drew a lot of attention in. later on, when he’s sleeping, he also received kicks from Jo Kwon and his mother (played by Bang Eun Hee).

He also managed to gather laughter in his role of always running with his eyes widening in site of food. Especially when he always carries a spoon in his pocket and wherever he spots food, he repetitively pulls out his spoon simultaneously to him sitting down right away as viewers have said, “He gets funnier the more I watch.”

Aside from this, Yoon Doojoon is head over heels for Ga In and whether it’s him wide his mouth open or scenes of him being attacked by foot odor, he has broken the standard ideas of stars as he’s slowly sweeping away surely as a rookie actor.

Yoon Doojoon also seems as if he’s not in dislike of the attention he received for his acting of humiliating himself. In a recent Money Today Star News interview, Yoon Doojoon said, “I have no fear in humiliating myself” and “I’m having fun in being an actor.”

CREDITS: STAR News (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2011 01:14 AM | Show all posts
BEAST ends album promotions and enjoys their sweet break with personal activities

[Newsen Reporter Lee Eunhyuk]

BEAST met the new year with a sweet vacation.

After ending album promotions on December 31st, 2010, BEAST is currently spending a sweet, honey-like vacation. The things they decided to do amounted to as much as they had restlessly promoted. Via Twitter, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob said that they were going to apply for their drivers’ license. The youngest, Son Dongwoon posted a picture of him ice fishing, bringing much happiness to the fans.

Officials from Cube Entertainment revealed to Newsen on the 4th that, “Although they are digesting individual schedules, along with variety shows and dramas, it really is a resting period.” They also said that, “Right now, the members have gone back home. They are enjoying their personal life.”

Unfortunately, their vacation is expected to be short. After BEAST’s short break, they will once again prepare for album promotions. BEAST will be aiming for the release of their Japanese debut album in the upcoming first half of the year.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); Sarah An@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2011 01:17 AM | Show all posts
110104 'Exciting Subway Tour' Lee Hongki-Yong Junhyung, 'Nervousness' about revealing their identities

FT Island's Lee Hongki and Beast's Yong Junhyung have become a topic with their subway vacation.

Recently on his twitter, Lee Hongki posted the words "Junhyung and I are on a subway tour right now. We bought these couple scarves really quickly ke I'm worried and scared. We're making memories like this" along with a picture.

In the picture, the two hid their faces as much as possible with the scarves, glasses and hats. But they weren't able to hide their eyes which peeked out and their celebrity status that showed on what little was exposed of their faces.

Netizens who saw the picture have responded strongly with comments such as "I wonder what stop they're at right now", "I hope today they can enjoy the things that they couldn't have as celebrities", "Enjoy your subway tour." But comments like "You're scared? What's so scary?", "Are people going to prey on you or something?" also appeared.

CREDITS: TV DAILY (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2011 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by suweet at 10-1-2011 18:05

B2ST’s fanbase posts an apology in response to Yoseob’s tweet

Yesterday, Yoseob took to his Twitter and asked fans to stop terrorizing Rainbow’s Jaekyung’s homepage because of casting rumors for ”We Got Married.” In response to the reprimand, B2ST’s fanclub ‘B2UTY’ has issued an official apology.

Yoseob previously expressed through his Twitter: “Because of the people that spat out words without any thought, the wounds are still not healing. It’s the same for anyone else, if not me.  No matter how it’s done or who they are, what I’m saying is that you cannot harm people.  Apologize.  Or shall I apologize on behalf of you?”

On January 7th, an apology was put up on the group’s official fancafe stating:

“B2UTY Official Apology"

Us B2UTYs would like to make an official apology.  We’ve caused much damage towards SHINee and the SHINee World fandom.  People under the name of B2UTY have left unrespectable posts in the SHINee fancafe and have made it embarrassing for even the stars themselves to see each other without embarrassment.

Regarding the ‘We Got Married’ rumor casting between B2ST’s Junhyung and Jaekyung, many unrespectable B2UTYs have terrorized and left hateful messages on Jaekyung’s homepage, deeply wounding her.  We truly believe that as a woman, she has been deeply hurt, and we would like to genuinely apologize for that.

For a while, B2UTYs cherished an image of respect, but due to a few unrespectable B2UTYs, it seems as if that image has not been able to be held.  We would like to apologize for the fact that we even have unrespectable B2UTYs.

From now on, we will be working hard in order to hear that we are a respectable fanbase once again.
Once again, we would like to deeply apologize.“

Netizens have applauded the efforts of both that B2ST’s fanbase and Yoseob, as the latter stepped forward to stop cyber-bullying, and the former had genuinely apologized for the trouble.

Source: Allkpop (Sports Chosun via Daum)

Bagus btol...baru Seobie tweet skali da mintak maaf.. tu la..len kali bwat lagi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-1-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
B2ST’s Yoseob rises as one of Korea’s most respected idols

Yoseob’s Twitter post created a buzz in the industry, as it asked B2ST’s fanbase to apologize for their baseless attacks made against another celebrity. Consequently, he’s risen as one of the most respected and mannerly idols in Korea.

He’s caught the attention of many industry representatives for being an exception; he’s one of the few, if not only, celebrities that had the guts to ask his fans to fix their wrongdoings.

Regarding the controversy, Yoseob and Junhyung met with Sports Chosun, and have earned the praise of the public once again for their deep words.

Junhyung revealed, “I’m not sure why those rumors came about.  I myself asked my company whether the rumor was true, and they said it wasn’t.  Since it wasn’t true, I thought that it’d be okay, but I was so surprised at what was happening.  We’ve seen so many hateful comments ever since our debut, and of course, there still are some.. but we try not to pay attention to them as much anymore.  We’ve become numb to them.”

Yoseob further added, “There’s a clear difference between attacking and criticizing. I was deeply hurt by a lot of hateful replies at the start of our debut.  Although I’m numb to them now, I was miserable at the time. I’m a man, so I can hold it in to a certain point, but that person (Rainbow’s Jaekyung) is a woman.  I know that she was hurt by the ordeal, which is what led me to write that Twitter post.”

B2ST is currently filming for their Japanese music video, and will be holding their encore concerts on February 18th and 19th.

Source: Allkpop (Sports Chosun via Daum)

Bangge!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2011 01:46 AM | Show all posts
B2ST’s fanbase posts an apology in response to Yoseob’s tweet

Source: Allkpop (Sport ...
suweet Post at 10-1-2011 05:58 PM

tu la pasal.. yg aku rasa sedih tuh kan?
b2uty2 yg merosakkan nama b2uty tu la mcm ntah apa2..
pastu aku rasa yg mintak mahap ni bukan b2uty yg buat benda2 tuh. sian dorg..

Ni sama mcm kes IU nyer homepage sampai kena tutup masa ada budak2 b2uty kurang matang bash abis homepage IU. masa tuh maybe yosoeb x berani bersuara lg. baru debut katakan. kali ni dia x thn kot.. I like. kekekek!

satu2nye idol yg berani sound fans. bagus2..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2011 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Nak tanya. Siapa datang showcase B2ST, 4minute, and G.Na khamis nie? Diorang cakap kena datang pukul 2 petang, betul ker? Stadium Negara right?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2011 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Nak tanya. Siapa datang showcase B2ST, 4minute, and G.Na khamis nie? Diorang cakap kena datang pukul ...
Rivendella Post at 11-1-2011 08:03 AM

sayang...

sal KPOP party kat cni yer :

Digi Live KPop Party

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2011 02:11 AM | Show all posts
[OFFICIAL] Schedule Thread, Updated: 110110

Monday, January 10, 2011

* [RECORDING] MBC Hot Brothers (Kikwang)
    * [BROADCAST] MBC All My Love (Doojoon)
      TIME: 7:45 PM KST

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

* [BROADCAST] KBS Win Win (Kikwang)
      TIME: 11:05 PM KST

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

* [RECORDING] KBS2 Win Win (Kikwang)
    * [BROADCAST] MBC My Princess (Kikwang)
      TIME: 9:55 PM KST
    * [EVENT] DiGi Live Kpop Party (Malaysia)

Friday, January 14, 2011

* [BROADCAST] [Malaysian TV Special] 2011 Wave Competition Pre-Recorded (Malaysia)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

* [BROADCAST] KBS2 100 Points Out of 100 (Yoseob)
      TIME: 5:15 PM KST

Sunday, January 16, 2011

* [BROADCAST] MBC Hot Brothers (Kikwang)
      TIME: 6:40 PM KST
[BROADCAST] SBS Inkigayo
TIME: 3:50 PM KST
[BROADCAST] KBS Music Bank
Time: 5:50 PM KST
[BROADCAST] Mnet M Countdown
TIME: 6:00 PM KST
[BROADCAST] MBC Music Core
TIME: 4:10 PM KST

NOTE: SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Time listed is Korea Standard Time.

Important Note: Music program appearances are usually not decided/posted until later in the week.

SOURCES: PLAYB2ST; SO BEAST

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2011 07:04 PM | Show all posts
comel tol kikwang ngn budak tu ^^..

budak tu klau nangis, msti pg kat kikwang...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2011 07:18 PM | Show all posts
junseob at shim shim tapa

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
blind date...

ske tol tgk reaksi dorg... junhyung asyik nak ketawa jer.. shock, shock...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2011 01:49 PM | Show all posts
thanks atie sbb updatekan.. sayang atie~~~! mmuah2!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2011 06:03 PM | Show all posts
nae, syg jc juge..

ketawa terguling2 tgk dorg lwn..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2011 11:43 PM | Show all posts
tu la pasal.. yg aku rasa sedih tuh kan?
b2uty2 yg merosakkan nama b2uty tu la mcm ntah apa2..
p ...
JUSTcircle Post at 11-1-2011 01:46

Taw takpe..ape punye fans la yg susahkan artis sendiri..huks..

Ade dgr citer tak pasal 10 mis silence tu? Sedeynye...><

HAHA sgt suke tgk Kikwang dgn budak tuh! Cam anak dier pon ade!
Yg Gag show tak menahan! Nasib baik Jung Juri yg kiss JH! Kalo pompuan laen da lame kene serang!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2011 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Beast kat BBQ Concert (26.1.11)

[FANCAM] BEAST #1 Yo Seob @ BBQ Concert 11.01.26  

haha..Doopose!! Yoseob bwat2 nak larikan phone audience

[FANCAM] BEAST  #2 2Jun - Doojon gonna rip Junhyung's jacket off @ BBQ Concert 11.01.26  

Doojoon miang...wahahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2011 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Taw takpe..ape punye fans la yg susahkan artis sendiri..huks..

Ade dgr citer tak pasal 10 mis ...
suweet Post at 26-1-2011 11:43 PM

tu la pasal..

owh pasal Black Ocean tu kan?
aku dah baca.. masa keoh2 kat twitter tuh aku dah tweeet2 bebudak beast..
masa tu o x on9 wei. kalo x leh borak2 sekali masa tuh.

aku ckp kat doojoon ngan joker kiter..
kalo fans nak buat black ocean tuh.. x per.. jgn wisau.. nyanyi jer LIGHTLESS.. anggap tu kat BEAST AIRLINES.. ekekeke!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2011 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Beast kat BBQ Concert (26.1.11)

[FANCAM] BEAST #1 Yo Seob @ BBQ Concert 11.01.26  

haha..Doopo ...
suweet Post at 26-1-2011 11:46 PM

aku wish giller budak2 tuh amik camera aku masa kpop party tuh. tapi x sampai la plak dorg nak amik.. tuh yg dok point2 jer kot. hehehe!!

yg doojoon gatal ngan junhyung tuh pun aku dah tengok gak.. lawok kan? ms ni aku tengok byk fancam doojoon hyper giler..
apa la yg buatkan dia gembira sgt erk? ekekek!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.382539 second(s), 42 queries .