Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 17-6-2016 09:29 PM | Show all posts
BEAST Release Teaser Photos Confirming Summer Comeback

BEAST reveal teaser images to begin the countdown towards their summer comeback.

The group will return on July 4 at 00:00 KST with their third full length album.

A colorful simple teaser was released first from CUBE’s official Twitter on June 14 KST and five other individual member teasers titled “Highlight Still Cuts” were released each hour on June 15 KST.

The last still cut features the words “The Prologue,” either hinting at the name of the album or the name of the title track.

Judging from the first teaser, it seems that the group is returning with a concept different from their signature dark ones.

This will be their first comeback since member Jang Hyungseung left earlier this year.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2016 11:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Moga album beast kali ni terus sukses..
Tp aku rindu suara jang hyunseung terutama bila dgr lagu2 lama dia org..
Sapa byk cover part hyunseung ek? @runaway_dida

Harap2 ada troublemaker comeback sebelum kontrak hyunseung tamat.
Mmg betul2 trouble ni sbb 4minute pun dah berpecah.. tinggal hyuna je. Cube ent mmg hampeh!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2016 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 11-7-2016 08:34 PM

[ARTICLE] 'Strengthened as 5' BEAST, "We did our best to make Jang Hyunseung's absence less felt

On the 7th year, BEAST (Yoon Dujun, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, Yong Junhyung, Son Dongwoon) undergone reshuffling with their first activity as 5 after Hyunseung’s withdrawal.
BEAST released 3rd Full Album ‘Highlight’ through the music sites on the 4thwith the title track ‘Ribbon’. It rose to 1st on a total of 8 real-time charts including MelOn, Mnet, Olleh Music, Genie and more.

Breaking away from the 1 year hiatus, BEAST is back with activities with an interview held today at Cube Entertainment’s office at Seongsu-dong. They explained “It is impossible not to feel the emptiness with BEAST as 5, it’s our job to make it less felt even if it’s by a little.”
There were many complications. Please explain Jang Hyun Seung’s withdrawal.
(Son Dongwoon) The differences in disposition was the primary reason. There was a big difference in the taste of music. BEAST emphasizes on sentimental music. However, through Jang Hyunseung’s individual or Trouble Maker activities, it seems like he’s one that prefers powerful music. During the period of one year, the members and the company has decided upon this. We feel sorry towards fans who loved BEAST as 6. Although I’m not sure what activities he’ll have in the future, please do show lots of support.

It’s the first promotion as 5, don’t you feel burdened?
(Yoon Dujun) It’s our first promotion after a big happening, we have put in more care. The absence of one is impactful, thus we prepared for this album with the thoughts of putting in more than a 100% for the remaining 5 of us.
Jang Hyunseung has strong performance. With his absence, the gap could be felt immensely.
(Yang Yoseob) Jang Hyunseung’s energy could be felt much stronger than the other members. It is impossible not to feel the emptiness with BEAST as 5, it’s our job to make it less felt even if it’s by a little. It’ll continue to be a task of ours in the future.

The title track ‘Ribbon’ felt like it was related to the absence of Jang Hyunseung. There are talks that the lyrics are relatable to Jang Hyunseung.
(Yong Junhyung) I wanted to fill the lacking parts more powerful and impactful. However, it may seem more burdensome this way. I felt that BEAST members are great at bringing out the human emotions/feelings that move one’s heart. It could be well felt watching the ‘Ribbon’ performance. The word ‘Ribbon’ was decided upon after a long thought. With this situation, it will be a lie if we were to say that such feelings had been excluded. I thought of the possibility that there could be possibility of other interpretations after having the song written. However, it was my priority to deliver my own story that the public could relate to.

What are the differences with appearance as 5 apart from the performances.
(Yoon Dujun) We have reshuffled not long. There are obviously something awkward being as 5. However, us and the company has been creating a positive atmosphere so that the absence wouldn’t be felt.

Do you agree with the saying that idols 7 years in are at a critical stage.
(Son Dongwoon) Speaking about contract, it’s our 7th year in the contract, it’s about this period where another decision is to be made. In normal circumstances, debut in teens and into their mid to late twenties, thus it’s a crossway in our lives. We wish to go on like this for a long time. We require a lot of support.

Is there no worry between BEAST and individual activities?
(Lee Gikwang) It’s because BEAST exists for I could exist. I can work as both BEAST’s Lee Gikwang or with individual schedule. As a team with BEAST, I haven’t had thoughts of wanting to do something out of this. We all carry the same thought.
(Yang Yoseob) When I promote alone without BEAST, I felt all things on myself. Towards the members, I feel they’re more than just members. They are not my friends solely for business sake. I felt it when I has solo activities. Being alone, I don’t have the confidence to be in the entertainment nor music industry. I choose to talk to the members than my family even when things get tough.

English translation credit: http://blog.daum.net/yndjnx/37

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2016 08:38 PM | Show all posts
zehra2 replied at 27-6-2016 11:44 PM
Tp aku rindu suara jang hyunseung terutama bila dgr lagu2 l ...

harap2 mcm tu la..
tp so far lepas release 2 single ni not bad juga

yg paling hampeh sekali opkosla cube ent
4minute yg tiptop tu pun blh bubar cmtu je
beast ni xsilap thn ni juga tamat contract

skrg kan cube tgh cari org nak debut grup utk perempuan n boy
xtau cmner management cube ni..
sdg kan rain pun dah keluar

harap2 nasib beast ni oklaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2016 08:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2016 08:41 PM | Show all posts
[ARTICLE] 160711 Beast becomes face of jewelry brand Javisi

K-pop band Beast’s members have been chosen as jewelry models for Javisi, the jewelry brand said Monday.

Commercial shoots for the brand began on June 29.

They modelled the “Beast necklace,” which Beast’s members had helped design.

“Beast and the jewelry design team have been discussing the product design for a long time,” said a representative from Javisi

“What’s special is that all the Beast members participated in this design project. Each member’s fingerprints are featured at the back of each necklace to symbolize them keeping promises to fans.”

According to Javisi, the necklace will be offered at its store in Seoul and its official website, as well as in Japan, China and Southeast Asia, from Thursday.

Meanwhile, Beast released on Monday its new song “Ribbon,” which is a melancholic song that shows a softer side of the band’s vocals.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

Source: Kpop Herald
Photos: Javisi Jewelry

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-7-2016 08:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2016 08:45 PM | Show all posts
[VIDEOS] 160710 SBS ‘Inkigayo’ - BEAST ‘Butterfly’ & ‘Ribbon’ + Other Cuts

Backstage Interview

‘Butterfly’ (Official Video)

‘Ribbon’ (Official Video)

Ending Cut

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-7-2016 04:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2016 04:42 PM | Show all posts

BEAST - Ribbon @ Inkigayo 20160710

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2016 04:49 PM | Show all posts

RE: BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung leaves. B2ST released 3rd Album- Higlight

[PHOTOS] BEAST’s selfies for KBS2 ‘MV Bank Stardust 2’
Source: kbs2stardust (1) (2) | Twitter

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2016 05:43 PM | Show all posts
zehra2 replied at 27-6-2016 11:44 PM
Tp aku rindu suara jang hyunseung terutama bila dgr lagu2 l ...

mohon tengok rancangan reality yg baru hit the stage.. xsilap channel Oh.K 394

Hyungseung akan muncul dalam rancangan tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2016 01:53 PM | Show all posts
[VIDEO] Official Promotional Video for BEAST’s ‘Beautiful Show 2016’ in Seoul on 8/20 & 8/21

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts
[INFO] BEAST won MelOn’s Weekly Popularity Award for 6 consecutive weeks with ‘Butterfly’ & ‘Ribbon’

One trophy for ‘Butterfly’ 🏆
Five trophies for ‘Ribbon’ 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Four of BEAST’s MelOn trophies

Sources:  MelOn, cubeunited
Shared by: jolly-bee-89

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2016 01:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2016 02:00 PM | Show all posts
[ARTICLE] 160812 “Hit The Stage” PD Says That Jang Hyunseung & Stephanie’s Chemistry Was On Point During Their Stage Performance

The producing director of Mnet‘s “Hit The Stage” recently reflected on Jang Hyunseung and Stephanie‘s performance from the August 10th episode of the show.

On August 11th, producing director Choi Jung Nam disclosed to OSEN that, “Jang Hyunseung and Stephanie’s stage was so much more seductive and alluring in person. Both artists are so passionate about dancing that it was impossible to display on camera their efforts and dedication.”

In regards to the preparations for the performance and Jang Hyunseung‘s anxiety, he says, “Jang Hyunseung has been in the entertainment industry for seven years and it seemed like he had gone back to his rookie days with how nervous he was on his performance day. Hyunseung and Stephanie became close and were in touch with each other every day when it came to preparing for their performance. The pair showcased a nearly perfect performance.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2016 08:59 PM | Show all posts

[PHOTO] BEAST with their 5 trophies for winning MelOn’s Weekly Popularity Award 5 weeks in a row with ‘Ribbon’

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2016 09:14 AM | Show all posts
runaway_dida replied at 7-8-2016 05:43 PM
mohon tengok rancangan reality yg baru hit the stage.. xsilap channel Oh.K 394

Hyungseung akan  ...

kaka.. kita tgk hyunseung Hit the stage tu waktu dia menari dgn Stephanie. tak taw u pun layan

Tapi i lg suka tgk dia menari dgn lee kuk ju tu, kelakoo tgk dia malu2

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2016 10:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yanajerry replied at 19-8-2016 09:14 AM
kaka.. kita tgk hyunseung Hit the stage tu waktu dia menari dgn Stephanie. tak taw u pun layan :lo ...

Haha tgk juga.... so far blh dihadam prog tu

Tp HS bkn la type yg malu2 kucing taw...

But its good for him.. as his weapon to survive his solo career..

Tp no doubt that he danced so well

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2016 11:39 AM | Show all posts

Credits: Durebak

BEAST ~ THE BEAUTIFUL SHOW 2016 ~ 160820
| cr :: @BEASTNUNA |

Credits: Siem

[Fancam]160820 Bad Girl BEAST Beautiful show 2016

JUNHYUNG - YOSEOP
BEAST ~ THE BEAUTIFUL SHOW 2016 ~ 160820
| cr :: @the_parfait - http://theparfait.net/|

[160820] Do Not Edit THE ONE

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 07:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.164113 second(s), 40 queries .