CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 110872|Reply: 738

[SBS] 49 Days (Lee YoWon, Jo HyunJae, Jung IlWoo, Nam GyuRi)

[Copy link]
Post time 27-2-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by isabel at 30-6-2011 10:58

Title: 49일 / 49 Il
Genre: Fantasy, romance
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Mar-16 to TBA
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis
A young woman named Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to be married with her fiancé, but her perfect life is shattered in a car accident that left her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store.

Cast
Lee Yo Won as Yi Kyung

Jo Hyun Jae

Jung Il Woo

Nam Gyu Ri as Ji Hyun

Bae Soo Bin

Seo Ji Hye

Bae Geu Rin

Kang Sung Min

Production Credits
Producer:
Director: Jo Young Kwang ( 조영광 )
Screenwriter: So Hyun Kyung

jalan cerita macam menarik.. screenwriter dia tulis skrip prosecutor princess and brilliant legacy.. ada harapan aku akan follow cerita ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
reserved...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
reserved...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Flirting with the afterlife in 49 Days
by javabeans | January 5, 2011 | 87 Comments

Here’s some casting news that makes me happy: Jung Il-woo (Return of Iljimae), pictured above, and Jo Hyun-jae (Three Dads, One Mom) have been chosen for an upcoming SBS drama, 49 Days. (Okay, and also former Seeya singer Nam Gyuri, recently of weekend show Life Is Beautiful. Meh.)

This’ll be bound to make Jo Hyun-jae fans happy, as he has been out of the spotlight for quite some time now; he has been in military service for two years and was discharged this summer, but his father’s passing has kept him from a comeback till now.

The plot of 49 Days revolves around a woman from an affluent family (Nam Gyuri) who lives a completely happy life, but through a car accident is brought to death’s door. However, the spirit that leaves her body encounters her “kkotminam” (pretty boy) scheduler (Jung Il-woo), whose role is to guide her to the afterlife. With his help she’s able to return to the living realm by borrowing someone else’s body, and must earn the sincere tears of three people (excepting her parents). Jo Hyun-jae’s character is only described as a man who becomes entangled with the other two. (Well, duh. Details, please!)

You may know that in Buddhism, it is believed that a soul whose body has died spends 49 days in a transitional period, where his/her karma decides how the soul will be reborn in the next life. In Korean culture, rites are observed on the 49th day after a person dies, and in the drama Who Are You, the father is given 49 days to return to settle his affairs in the living world before he must move on to the hereafter.

This sounds potentially GREAT. (Yes, also potentially awful, but I’m looking on the bright side.) Quirky, fun, and fresh. Jung Il-woo said, “The character I’m playing this time is rather light, who’s impulsive and candid and has a lot of curiosity about the living world. After receiving the synopsis and script, I really had a good feeling. I think it’ll be a drama that’ll allow us to think about what we really value in our lives.”

Writing is So Hyun-kyung of Brilliant Legacy and Prosecutor Princess. 49 Days will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays, replacing the just-premiered Sign (which, coincidentally enough, is also about death). It plans to begin filming at the end of January for a March premiere.

Eeeee!

Via TV Report

cr: dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:05 PM | Show all posts
49 Days begins filming
by javabeans | January 31, 2011 | 96 Comments

The upcoming SBS fantasy-romance drama 49 Days began filming last week and held its first outdoor shoots on January 31, about six weeks in advance of its premiere when it takes over Sign’s Wednesday-Thursday timeslot.

Lee Yo-won (Queen Seon-deok) stars as a woman who gets possessed by the spirit of another woman whose body has fallen into a coma after surviving a car crash (played by Nam Gyuri), just a week before her planned wedding.

Jung Il-woo is cast as the pretty-boy reaper who is there to guide souls to the afterlife; he offers up the deal that if the woman can find three people outside of her family who truly love her and are moved to tears, she can come back to life. I’m making the leap in supposing that the deal extends for 49 days, which is the time it takes for a life to move on to the hereafter, according to Buddhist beliefs.

The cast also includes Jo Hyun-jae in his first role back from military service, Seo Ji-hye (Kim Suro), and Bae Soo-bin (Dong Yi, also pictured below with Nam Gyuri — I’m guessing he’s the fiancé). Aside from Nam Gyuri, it’s a pretty appealing cast, and with the creative team behind it, I’m definitely interested. It’s like Who Are You all over again — which could be a good thing, since I loved Who Are You.

The drama comes from the successful writer-director pairing of So Hyun-kyung and Jo Young-kwang, who worked together for Brilliant Legacy and Prosecutor Princess. Both dramas had passionate fanbases, so if they can tap into that rom-com mojo again, there’s a good chance 49 Days will draw the same kind of fervor. Or so goes the hope.

49 Days will premiere on March 16.

Via TV Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Bae Geu-rin joins 49 Days
by javabeans | February 17, 2011 | 31 Comments

Body-possessing fantasy drama 49 Days has added another actor to its cast: rookie actress Bae Geu-rin, whom you may recognize from You’re Beautiful, where she played A.N.JELL’s excitable fan club president. She was also in the dark Friend, Our Legend prior to that, which is where I first took notice of her.

49 Days has already begun filming with its main cast, so Bae is coming onboard a bit late as a supporting member. She’ll play the longtime friend to main character Ji-hyun, who is played by Lee Yo-won and Nam Gyuri (the former is occupied by the soul of the latter) and In-jung, played by Seo Ji-hye. Bae Geu-rin finds herself caught in the middle when their relationship turns antagonistic, and also finds herself in conflict between friendship and a one-sided crush.

The drama kicks off when a car accident sends Ji-hyun into a coma a week before her wedding, and is given the chance to return to life — if she can find three people who would cry for her, aside from her family.

The drama is a Wednesday-Thursday show on SBS that’ll follow Sign, premiering on March 16. Other cast members include Jo Hyun-jae, Bae Soo-bin, and Jung Il-woo. Yum.

Via TV Report

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 27-2-2011 18:10

New stills from 49 Days
by javabeans | February 18, 2011 | 76 Comments

Here are some more stills from the drama 49 Days, in which a young woman (Nam Gyuri, of Life Is Beautiful) is given a second chance at life, using the body of another woman (Lee Yo-won, of Queen Seon-deok).

When the drama starts out, Nam Gyuri’s character Ji-hyun is at the peak of happiness — she’s from a wealthy family and about to be married to her honey, Bae Soo-bin (Dong Yi), with whom she poses in these stills featuring the two as a happy couple. An accident sends her into a coma, whereupon the pretty-boy reaper (Jung Il-woo, Return of Iljimae) strikes a deal with her allowing her to borrow the body of someone else, on the condition that she earn the tears of three people who love her (family not included).

In the bottom set of stills, we have Lee Yo-won playing Yi-kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store. This shoot also served as the backdrop for the drama’s title clip, and was filmed earlier this month.

The scene looks like it occurs after the accident but before the body-inhabitation, since it involves Nam Gyu-ri and Jung Il-woo. And can I just say: OMG the hair. It’s like he crawled out of an ’80s New Wave video. I love it.

So while Nam Gyuri’s role is the main character, she’ll be acted by Lee Yo-won for most of the drama, and the male lead with top billing is Jo Hyun-jae (Three Dads, One Mom), in his first project after completing his military service. Seo Ji-hye (Kim Suro) is cast as Ji-hyun’s friend (frenemy?), with Bae Geu-rin (You’re Beautiful) caught in between.

49 Days airs following Sign on SBS, and premieres on March 16.

Via OSEN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 27-2-2011 18:11

First trailer for 49 Days
by javabeans | February 24, 2011 | 93 Comments

Here’s our first look at body-possession drama 49 Days, which is looking more and more promising.

The SBS series has released its first teaser (watch below), which gives us (very) brief glimpses into the lives of its main characters. And there are a lot of them, most of whom I’m eager to see acting: Lee Yo-won as the woman whose body is taken over by the soul of a woman whose body is in a coma (Nam Gyuri), Jung Il-woo as the handsome young reaper, Bae Soo-bin as the fiancé to the soul (not the body), Seo Ji-hye as a frenemy, and Jo Hyun-jae as…well, I’m not so sure who he is. But he’s our main lead and therefore, one presumes, main love interest.

The teaser itself is meant to tantalize more than give any concrete answers, and if the series is able to maintain the interesting, mysterious atmosphere of the preview, I’m in. The story itself has got a lot of appeal, and I’m intrigued to see how it all fits together. Plus, well, those are some pretty, pretty boys in the cast — never enough to sustain a drama alone, but always a nice bonus.

49 Days premieres following Sign on March 16, and airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS.

via Break News

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2011 07:04 PM | Show all posts
jalan citer macam bezz....

ada il woo pulak tu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-3-2011 09:28 AM | Show all posts
jalan citer macam bezz....

ada il woo pulak tu....
airwickss Post at 27-2-2011 07:04 PM

ilwoo jadik malaikat maut gituk... harap2 ada masa nak tengok citer ni.. tapi kalau nak pollow betul2 every week maybe susah laa kot..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2011 06:01 PM | Show all posts
lupa aku citer ni start semalam.. belum ada kesempatan nak tengok lagi... review kat dramabeans dah ada.. tapi belum baca lagi..

two words from javabeans - I like!

maksudnya best laa citer ni kan?? aku selalu caya je apa javabeans cakap.. kalau dia kata sedap, memang sedap laa citer tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2011 11:39 PM | Show all posts
jo hyun jae tu.. suka sgt tgk dia masa citer love letter dulu kala..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 08:04 AM | Show all posts
best tak??? cam tertarik nak follow je

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Flirting with the afterlife in 49 Days

blankie Post at 27-2-2011 18:04

ensem reaper kekke
ni cinta 3 segi sape ngan sape ni.... jung il woo ngan jo hyun jae tu ke...
adess dh jd cam cite angel nicholas cage & meg ryan le plak...
or cite joe black.... brad pitt ngan anna sue tu keeke
tp harus le ngan JHJ kn psl die hero...
cite ni dh stat ek.... best x.. rasa cam nk folo gak ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 02:18 PM | Show all posts
kan ada 3 lelaki dan 3 perempuan, bole je bahagi sama rata
nak sedut la sbb aku suka JHJ dan BSB

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 02:20 PM | Show all posts
best tak??? cam tertarik nak follow je
eddlisa_uyuk Post at 18-3-2011 08:04 AM

belum tengok lagi lisa.. rasanya best kot.. hehehe..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 18-3-2011 14:28

mcm best..pastu ada jo hyun jae dgn il woo..
my fav..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 09:05 PM | Show all posts
dah tgk ep 1 citer nie..mcm best jerr

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2011 12:02 AM | Show all posts
xde la bes sgt ep satu bagi aku tp plot dia mmg menarik. ramai mamat dlm cite ni, fiance dia, arkitek tu, reaper dgn mamat yg tarik dia masa eksiden tu.

ji hyun ni mmg spoiled kid betul. optimis sgt, bila jadi ghost ni br dia tau agaknya nnt dark secret org2 sekeliling dia

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2011 12:34 AM | Show all posts
Sinopsis memang best...teruja jugak nak tgk...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087039 second(s), 45 queries .