Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: twinkystar

[MBC] Heartstrings~Jung Yonghwa, Park ShinHye,Kang Minhyuk~

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-4-2011 07:44 PM | Show all posts
So Ee Hyun Cast as Jung Yong Hwa’s Partner in MBC “You’re Into Me”

So Ee Hyun is set to join Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, and Song Chang Ui in the upcoming MBC drama “You’re Into Me.” So Ee Hyun will play the role of Jung Yoon Soo, a beautiful dance major professor who is forced to give up her dream as a dancer due to personal reasons. More than anything, she’ll be envied by many for being the lover of Jung Yong Hwa in the drama. So Ee Hyun in fact is a big fan of jazz dance in real life so the casting crew thought she would be the perfect fit to play this role. “I’m excited to be in this show that has a summer feeling to it. It’s my honor to work with such a great producer, script writer, and actors,” So Eee Hyun said in a statement. “You’re Into Me” will air its first episode on June 26th.

Written in Korean by girlalice@soompi; Translated by thunderstix@soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-5-2011 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Woori takes on Park Shin-hye as a rival

MBC’s You’ve Fallen For Me (aka Festival, aka Choose Your Own Title) has finished its main casting with the addition of Woori (Crime Squad, Supermom), which means she’ll face off against heroine Park Shin-hye in claiming the affections of the hero (Jung Yong-hwa).

Woori’s character has been in love with Jung Yong-hwa since high school, while being in the receiving end of idol-actor Kang Min-hyuk’s (It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl) affections. Looks like she’s not the gracious kind of second lead; she’s described as the type to heap curses on our heroine’s head. I look forward to watching how she tries to thwart their twoo wuv, to no avail. (It’s a K-drama; that much is a given, no?)

I’ve been approaching this drama with wariness, because I just haven’t had a lot of faith in its cast, even with the inclusion of Song Chang-eui. I haven’t written them off, either, seeing as how Dream High was able to make the most of a green, idol-laden cast of acting newbies — but on the flipside, It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl is an example of the pitfalls of that same scenario. But I’d also forgotten that this is the work of PD Pyo Min-soo, who has certainly proven he can put out popular product (Full House), as well as more introspective work (Insoon Is Pretty, The World They Live In). He also melded comedy with quirk in last year’s Coffee House.

PD Pyo expressed his confidence in Woori, saying, “She resembles [respected and now-retired actress] Shim Eun-ha” …which I might feel better about had Shim not sucked in her newbie days. (She’s one of Korea’s favorite leading actresses, even years after her retirement, and really came into her talent later on — but have you seen Last Match? 1.5? M? Green, green, green. Beautiful, but totally awkward. If you’d have said she’d grow into a top star lauded for her acting back then, I’d have said you were betting on the wrong horse.)

You’ve Fallen For Me is similar to Dream High and What’s Up in that it’s set against a performing arts school backdrop, featuring aspiring singers and performers. It premieres June 29.

Via E Daily

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 02:01 AM | Show all posts
lmbt lagi air rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 23# twinkystar

minyuk pon ada ea?kena tengok ni..kalau jungshin chingoo pon join skli lagi best..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2011 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 16-5-2011 12:03

dh start filming dh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2011 06:28 PM | Show all posts
arini 1st day diorg filming kan?
xsabar nak tgk yong balik berlakon

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-5-2011 08:22 AM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye starts filming new drama, “You’ve Fallen For Me

Park Shin Hye was promoted to the position of ‘campus goddess’ thanks to her shining, innocent looks.

On May 15th, the actress began filming for MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me“, at the Seoul Institute of the Arts. Playing the role of ‘Lee Kyu Won’, she gained the attention of everyone with her milky skin.

She had recently cut her hair short and appeared on set with a natural, ‘minimal street look’.

Park Shin Hye got right to work by focusing on filming, traveling all over campus to shoot scenes for the romantic comedy drama.

The actress reportedly received much praise from the filming staff by portraying the role of ‘Lee Kyu Won’ wonderfully. “You’ve Fallen For Me” is set to air on June 29th, but stay tuned for more updates!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2011 03:53 PM | Show all posts
from filming set

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2011 01:36 AM | Show all posts

lol muka Yong

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2011 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2011 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Reply 90# twinkystar

ish....x sabo nk tgk cite nih...smlm tgk Happy together ade Yong....lawak gak mamat nih....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2011 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply  twinkystar

ish....x sabo nk tgk cite nih...smlm tgk Happy together ade Yong....lawak gak  ...
pcyduck Post at 19-5-2011 11:46

Yong mmg happening
he's everything but definitely not boring

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2011 12:54 PM | Show all posts
English name for this drama is Heartstrings..You've fallen for me is the korean name..
tapi me malas nak tukar title thread..banyak sgt nama kekdahnyer

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2011 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply 92# twinkystar

x mungkin boring........skali die nyanyi...trus ternganga aku!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 23-5-2011 13:07

You’ve Fallen for Me / Heartstrings Still
Milkboy no more~ Yonghwa will transform into a 180 degree character!! Excited!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 08:01 PM | Show all posts
gorjesnyer...shinhye pon chantik rambut pendek...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 08:25 PM | Show all posts
gorjesnyer...shinhye pon chantik rambut pendek...
skymania Post at 23-5-2011 20:01

mmg gojez..me rasa yonghwa boleh bawak watak cold,ill mannered on his outer appearance tapi actually a warm, caring guy once you know him..good luck!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2011 08:27 PM | Show all posts
CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”

‘Milk Man’ Jung Yong Hwa is playing cold-hearted ‘Lee Shin’ and going out on a hunt to capture the hearts of ladies everywhere!

On MBC’s new Wednesday/Thursday drama, “You’ve Fallen For Me”, Yong Hwa will play a flower boy-band’s vocalist who lives and dies by his guitar, is ill-mannered, but also is sometimes silly.[

In a released picture, Jung Yong Hwa is completely focused on playing his guitar. With his concentrated eyes, Jung Yong Hwa is raising the expectations for guitar genius Lee Shin.

When I first read the script, I thought Lee Shin was cruel and careless,” said Jung Yong Hwa. He introduced Lee Shin as “Someone who only looks ignorant because he only cares about music, but is actually a warm and sensitive character.”
Jung Yong Hwa added, “I’m glad that I met a character perfect for me and that I can show myself as an actor once again. I am trying my best to not disappoint the audience.

“You’ve Fallen For Me” is a youthful melodrama that paints young people’s dreams, friendships, and loves, all based in a performing arts college.
The first episode will air on June 29th after MBC’s “The Best Love” ends.
Source: Nate

credit:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 10:44 PM | Show all posts

credit ThePSHIC2 @ youtube

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
You've Fallen for Me / Heartstrings Poster Shooting

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124087 second(s), 41 queries .