Post time 8-4-2011 10:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by isabel at 30-6-2011 11:02

Date of Airing: May 9 after Midas
Time of Airing : Mon~Tue 21:55
Directed by Kim Soo-ryong (김수룡)
Screenplay by Kim Ye-ri-I (김예리)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Number of Episodes: 16
Synopsis: A romantic comedy about a woman in her mid 20s lying that she was forced into  marriage and then thing that happen after that.

Main Cast
Yoon Eun Hye as Gong Ah Jung an employee of an event marketing company

Kang Ji Hwan as an arrogant hotel CEO Hyun Ki Joon

Jo Yoon Hee as Oh Yoon Joo who's Ki Joon's ex fiancee and friend of his younger brother

Seong Joon

taken and credit to soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-4-2011 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye And Kang Ji Hwan Are Officially Confirmed for 'Lie To Me'

[Photo: TV Report]

[OSEN=Reporter Lee Jung Ah]Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye has been officially confirmed for a new SBS drama 'Lie To Me', and there's an anticipation of a charming and perfect romantic comedy.

'Lie To Me' will feature the top nobleman of Korea (Hyun Ki Joon) and the most off the wall girl of Korea in her twenties, engulfed in a sweet and confrontational scandal that results from a most absurd lie.

Kang Ji Hwan will play Hyun Ki Joon of 'Lie To Me', who not only possess the looks, wealth, education, and fashion, but also have self-esteem, responsibility, knowledge, and manners. He will be a super elite hotel CEO. Yoon Eun Hye will play a 'daughter mothers would love' character Gong Ah Jung, who is off the wall and extemporaneous but direct and determined. She will become the most lovable and diverse romantic comedies character.

Kang Ji Hwan stated, "I'm very happy to be able to greet the fans after a long time with an excellent project. I have a high expectation that I'd be able to show the fans a different image than the ones in my past projects."

The production stated, "Kang Ji Hwan has left the fans with a strong image through his various transformations in movies and dramas. And we expect that there will be an extraordinary synergy effect of him working with Yoon Eun Hye, who has become the representing icon of women in their 20's with her bubbly and pure charm. Yoon Eun Hye has been able to earn empathy from the viewers with her ability to instill innocent charm in her characters." The production company revealed that they are confident that the two actors will create the most successful romantic comedy drama ever with 'Lie To Me'.

'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th as the drama that follows 'Midus'

CreditDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2011 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Reporter Jang Jin Ri]

Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan are confirmed to star in 'Lie To Me'

Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan has been cast for the leading roles of a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

Several associates of the project revealed that Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan has decided to appear in 'Lie To Me'.

'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy of a shameless scandal dealing with an unmarried woman who acts as if she is married. Yoon Eun Hye will return to the small screen after 1 year and 7 month since 'Take Care of the Young Lady', and play Gong Ah Jung in the drama, who runs into a great deal of problems with her scandal.

Kang Ji Hwan will play Hyun Ki Joon, a crude and drawn hotel conglomerate (CEO), who is mistaken as Gong Ah Jung's husband. Kang Ji Hwan will be returning to the small screen 1 year since SBS 'Coffee House'. There is a significance in that this will be Gong Ah Jung's man, Kang Ji Hwan's first project since the double contract controversy surrounding the Korea Entertainment Management Association.

'Lie To Me' will be produced by the veteran PD Kim Soo Ryong of 'Green Rose', 'Father's Home' and etc., and will be written by Kim Ye Ri of MBD 'Heading To The Ground', who was chosen through the formal SBS exhibition contest. 'Lie To Me', which had temporarily changed its title to 'Sweet Scandal', has decided on its current title and is presently preparing to begin filming.

'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th, after 'Midus' ends its broadcast.

/Reporter Jang Jin Rik mari@joynews24.com

[Source: JoyNews24]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 10:21 AM | Show all posts
abe ji hwan!!! my hero!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 10:21 AM | Show all posts
cam best jerk cite nie...mesti ade ala2 my girl gak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-4-2011 11:55 AM | Show all posts
hmm...bagus amat ler ni...seorg hero Coffee House dan seorg pulak heroin Coffee Prince....
dah jadik Coffee Couple dah pulak...

mesti citer ni byk kelakar..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2011 01:29 PM | Show all posts
best2.............................

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:54 PM | Show all posts
X sabar nak tunggu mesti best nih!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 05:19 PM | Show all posts
yeyayyy..my favorite heroin & my hero digandingkan dalam citer ni..i likeee

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 05:28 PM | Show all posts
yeayyy jugak... i like the heroo....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2011 05:23 AM | Show all posts
Reply 6# isabel

kan

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts
emm ak pung teruja nak tgk.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2011 03:21 PM | Show all posts
so midas cnfirm 20 epi le eh ..wah..lamanyer....ok skit citer nih ...rom komedi ...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2011 11:27 AM | Show all posts
hmm...bagus amat ler ni...seorg hero Coffee House dan seorg pulak heroin Coffee Prince....
dah jadi ...
isabel Post at 8-4-2011 11:55 AM

ooo patut duk fikir sapa laki nih....citer coffee house tuh....nmpk cam lain lak

waiting for thisss......

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2011 09:33 AM | Show all posts
masuk list......

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2011 11:26 PM | Show all posts
check in
i like hero n heroin
tak sabar nak tunggu citer nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-4-2011 09:56 AM | Show all posts
A filming scene of actress Yoon Eun Hye has been revealed.

Photos shot on location of a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me' was posted at an online community on the 11th. This is a scene of Yoon Eun Hye's character, Gong Ah Jung, celebrating on the street after passing the 5th level government employee national examination.

Yoon Eun Hye in the picture portrays an examination candidate, wearing a blue training suit, three stripe slippers, and pleasantly simple attire with her hair brushed back. Due to the case, Yoon Eun Hye's easygoing charm displayed in her representing dramas, 'Coffee Prince (2007)' and others stand out.

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy genre portraying episodes rising from an unexpected lie of an unmarried woman in her twenties, and will begin airing on May 9th.

Photo = Daum

Dong A Dot Com, Reporter Kim Yoon Ji jayla3017@donga.com
Original source (동아닷컴 기사): http://news.nate.com.../20110411n24789

SOURCE:http://yooneunhye.net/forums/top ... e/page/3?replies=42
CREDITDBLOOM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2011 10:00 AM | Show all posts

Jo Yoon Hee Joins 'Lie To Me'

Jo Yoon Hee will play Oh Yoon Joo, a display designer who is loved by two men in 'Lie To Me', in a romantic comedy drama scheduled to air after 'Midus' on May 9th.

Yoon Joo is a former fiancee of a hotel CEO, Hyun Ki Joon, and a friend of Ki Joon's younger brother. Yoon Joo, who grew up in a comfortable family atmosphere receiving much love, has no qualms about her life. She is an attractive character who doesn't need to show off her charm in front of others. In addition, she is also a nice person that causes other women to be frustrated.

A representative of the drama explained that Jo Yoon Hee had displayed stable acting performance in her previous project, 'Golden Fish (MBC)', and was chosen for this role earlier on. She also has a perfect match of appearance and voice to her character. Jo Yoon Hee will express a lovely character who will receive the affection of two brothers, Ki Joon and Sang Hee.

The 16 episodes drama, 'Lie To Me', is a romantic comedy that tells a gutsy scandal surrounding Gong Ah Jung. Gong Ah Jung is a female character who is single, but tries to enjoy the benefits of being a married woman. PD Kim Soo Ryong of 'Green Rose' and PD Kwon Hyuk Chan of 'Secret Garden' will direct the drama, and it will be written by Kim Ye Ri of Heading To The Ground (MBC).

SBS stated that while recent dramas, such as 'Midus' and 'Sign' were heavy, they plan to create a lighter mood just as 'Secret Garden' in May to create another syndrome with 'Lie To Me'.

It has been revealed that Gong Ah Jung (Employee of an Event Marketing Company) will be played by Yoon Eun Hye, and Kang Ji Hwan is cast to play Hyun Ki Joon (Who will be mistaken as Gong Ah Jung's husband).

Source: Sports Chosun trans. CDLOOM @ YEH.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2011 10:01 AM | Show all posts
http://blog.naver.co...ana/70106689376

YEH filming in front of Hong DAe

The girl said she was hanging out at Hong Dae (Hong Ik University) and Yoon Eun Hye was filming.
She said the photo came out bad butshe look really pretty in person, prettier than in Coffee Prince and Vineyard man
She said...she is Yoo Chun fan, so while 'Lie To Me' is Ripley's competiton..she also liked Coffee Prince and Vineyard Man. She said YEH looks really good in casual clothes.

"It was a scene in which she yelled out "I got accepted~~~as she ran. She was very cute. This reminded me of Lee Ji Hyun from the Vineyard Man and it seems like a very fun romantic comdedy."

taken and full credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2011 10:04 AM | Show all posts
harap citer ni akan bakal menaikkan balik nama eunhye...

tgk dia tgh shooting ni nampak mcm dia happy sgt...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102039 second(s), 44 queries .