mature, and a quick learner on the filming set. I hope this year will be
full of great things…abracadabra.” ~

Source : cafe daum
Repostd frm : yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2011 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Ryu Seung Soo, 'Lie To Me' Chosen as Yoon Eun Hye's First Love

Ryu Seung Soo has been cast in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

'Lie To Me' is a story of a nobleman from Korea's most elite family, Hyun Ki Joon, and the most off-the-wall girl in her twenties to represent the 'Single Women' in Korea, Gong Ah Jung. It is currently gaining attention with its casting of Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye.

Ryu Seung Woo will play Chun Jae Bum, who is Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s first love and So Ran's husband. Chun Jae Bum is a lawyer of a major firm who is full of pretense. He is someone who has the ability to talk things up, creating a nobleman image out of his poor characteristics. He acts as if he is a well cultured and a conscientious person, but ends up doing malicious things with his subtle immaturity. Nevertheless, he is a character who is impossible to hate. Ryu Seung Soo and Hong Soo Hyun will portray a relationship of a luxurious married couple, and is expected to display yet another entertaining aspect of the drama with their noticeably charming performance.

Ryu Seung Soo stated, "I'm really happy about returning to the small screens with a charming character in a great drama. I am anticipating the opportunity to showcase yet another image of myself to the viewers. I will do my very best to earn the love of the viewers."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' will being airing on May 9th as the following project to 'Midas'.

Credit: CDbloom@YEH.net
repostd frm : yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Lee Da-hae, Yoon Eun-hye and Jang Nara 3 lies battle

Who is the best liar?

Lee Da-hae, Yoon Eun-hye and Jang Nara's lying parade will spread out in home screens.

The three have come back to home screens together. They are to compete in the 3 company's with dramas that all start in May. As if they planned on it, the three have all returned with roles that have to do with lying.

Coming back in 2 years in Yoon Eun-hye with SBS "Lie to Me" as Gong Ah-jeong. She lies that she is married to be able to achieve the things only married people can and gets caught up in unexpected incidents.

She is currently in the middle of shooting the drama. She also had a picture of her running around in a blue sweat suit revealed.

Jang Nara returning to home screens in 5 years after the 2005 drama "Wedding" is also a liar.

She will play unmarried woman So-young in "Pretty Young Woman" who goes through the rough unemployment phase. She lies about her age seven years below her real one and gets a job. She is actually born in the year 1981 and is 31 this year. However, thanks to her young looks, she is still considered one of the youngest looking stars despite their age.

Lee Da-hae is a character to fails her life with a lie. She lies after lies and lies in the MBC "Miss Ripley" as Jang Mo-ri. This drama is based on the Sin Jeong-ah case, who is already widely known to be a liar in her education and caused uproar in society.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

hancinema.net

Credit : santaiah17@yooneunhye.net
repostd from : yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2011 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye's management company http://twitter.com/TheHouseCompany posted this:

We're beginning now

Credit : Mari@soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2011 02:26 PM | Show all posts
budak comel yg jadik EH masa kecik ni sgt cute...
mmmg nampak seiras mcm EH...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2011 08:37 PM | Show all posts
lg2 gambar baru

Credit : DCEune, nate + CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-4-2011 08:42 PM | Show all posts
'Lie To Me' Yoon Eun Hye, Grabs Attention In A Large Scale Filming Activity In Gochang, Jeonbuk.

[img][/img]

[Sports Today, Reporter Go Jae Wan]

A New SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', which will begin airing on the 9th of next month as a subsequent project following 'Midas', grabbed peoples attention when it had a large scale filming activity in Gochang of Jeonbuk providence.

Over 50 or so staff members, 20 or so foreign actors, 120 or so supporting actors, and others filled up the filming location on this day. Group of Gochang citizens, school children on field trips, and many others showed great interest and watched the filming activity.

The scene filmed on this was of Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye), a 5th level government employee of MCST (Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism), receiving praise from the Minister of Culture (Han In Soo). After suggesting that the gathering of world's Ministers of Culture be held at the historical castle of Gochang, the event receives praise from world's Ministers with its offerings of traditional Korean food, games, and etc., and Gong Ah Jung is praised for her efforts by the Minister of Korea.

But when the spring winds knock down a fruit from a tree, and the falling fruit disturbs a hornet's nest, the event turns into a chaos as the participants are attacked by the bees.

Yoon Eun Hye began her regular filming involvement on this day, and showed her anticipation by stating, "Ah Jung of the drama is very fun, and I like that she seems to carry a similar aura as me. She may be bubbly and off-the-wall at times, but please look upon Ah Jung favorably and think of her cute as she walks towards finding her true love."

'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy that begins with an unexpected lie, and it will show sweet and confrontational episodes that occur between a hotel executive, nobleman Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan), and a 5th level government employee of the MCST, Gong Ah Jung.

Reporter Go Jae Wan
[Source: Sports Today]

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2011 08:46 PM | Show all posts

Source : Economics Today + Sports Daily

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2011 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Reply 28# yatt_takez

chantiknyer die neh..........

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2011 11:47 AM | Show all posts
cantiknyer nyer yoon eun hye nihh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2011 04:42 PM | Show all posts
huh..suka penampilan EH dlm ni...pakaian dia sempoi dan make up dia pun juga ringkas...
dan nampak mmg padan tul gan JiHwan...

huh..soon ada ler bakal terikut2 trend diorg dlm citer ni mcm Secret Garden...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Reply 26# yatt_takez

cam starting citer MY PRINCESS pun ada.......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 12:26 PM | Show all posts
AT.&#49340;&#52397;&#46041;~&#50980;&#51008;&#54812;&#48372;&#50520;&#51020;!!&#52524;&#50689;&#51473;&#51060;&#45912;&#45936;..&#45824;&#52404;&#45224;&#51452;&#44032;&#45572;&#44396;&#51648;??&#51096;&#49373;&#44219;&#46300;&#50500;~~>.<

&#44288;&#49900;&#44544;(Favorites) &#45813;&#44544;&#45804;&#44592; [&#47532;&#53944;&#50967;&#54616;&#44592;] RT&#54616;&#44592;

Samchung-dong~I saw Yoon Eun Hye!! She was filming..but who's the leading male actor??? He's handsome~~>.<

the guy she's hugging in this pic is the second lead Sung Joon

Credit : CDBLOOM @ YEH.net

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 12:29 PM | Show all posts

[Photo: Asia Today, Oh Mi Hee(Clockwise from top left) Kang Shin Il, Jadu, Lee Kyung Jin, Kwon Hae Hyo]

Kwon Hae Hyo·Kang Shin Il·Jadu...'Lie To Me' Mighty Supporting Cast Lineup!

[OSEN=Lee Hye Jin] A new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', starring Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye, is becoming a hot topic. And it's now grabbing attention with its strong supporting cast.

Not only will actors who's showcased top quality acting skills on TV and movie screens, such as Oh Mi Hee, Kang Shin Il, Kwon Hae Hyo, Lee Kyung Jin, and etc., join the production but noticeably charming singer Jadu will join 'Lie To Me' to create the strongest supporting cast.

Actress Oh Mi Hee, who's received love from viewers with her strong acting skills in her projects, is expected to showcase her charisma as Hyun Min Jung, the H Group's CEO and Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan)'s aunt.

Talented actor Kang Shin Il, who's showcased his stable acting performance throughout movies and dramas, will play Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s father, Gong Joon Ho. Gong Joon Ho will be a professor of law, who is far from being successful, and will interact with Gong Ah Jung in a father and daughter relationship that is described as fire and water.

Kwon Hae Hyo, who's received love from the viewers through his diverse characters and charismatic acting performances will play Hwang Suk Bong, a poor artist and a former art school classmate of Hyun Sang Hee.

Actor Lee Kyung Jin, who's been loved for emotionally moving the viewers and providing much laughter in the past, will play Shim Ae Kyung. Shim Ae Kyung manages a small cafe near universities, and has been a friend of Gong Joon Ho for 20 years.

In addition, Jadu will play 'Jadu', who works at Ae Kyung's cafe, and she is expected to sing an emotionally moving song in the drama.

'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy about Korea's representing nobleman, Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and a daughter mothers would love, Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). It will begin airing next month, on the 9th, and tell a sweet and confrontational episodes that begin with a most ridiculous lie.

tripleJ@osen.co.kr

[Source: OSEN]

Credit: CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 11:30 PM | Show all posts

[Source: &#46160;&#45908;&#51648;@DCUNE]

Main Characters
From Top Left:

Yoon Eun Hye (Gong Ah Jung: Oddball, a off-the wall level 5 government official)
Kang Ji Hwan (Hyun Ki Joon: A perfect and charming hotel executive)
Sung Joon (Hyun Sang Hee: Ki Joon's honest and entertaining younger brother)
Jo Yoon Hee (Oh Yoon Joo: A pretty and good nature girl, Ki Joon's ex-fiancee)
Hong Soo Hyun (Yoo So Ran: Gong Ah Jung's classmate, a friend of 10 years, and a 'Ah Jung's tackler')
Ryu Seung Soo (Chun Jae Bum: Husband of So Ran who is full of pretense & Ah Jung's first love)
Kang Shin Il (Gong Joon Ho: A poor law professor & Ah Jung's father)
Oh Mi Hee (Hyun Myung Jin: A charismatic hotel CEO & Ki Joon, Sang Hee's aunt)

Supporting Characters
From Top Left:

Kwon Hae Hyo, Lee Kyung Jin, Park Sang Myun, Kim Bo Yun
Ahn Jung Hoon, Kwon Se In, Park Ji Yoon, Park Hyo Joon
Jadu

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye (&#50980;&#51008;&#54812;&#9829;) on location.. filming Lie to Me (&#45236;&#44172; &#44144;&#51667;&#47568;&#51012; &#54644;&#48400;)

Nate Talk Board: http://pann.nate.com/talk/311201765

[Photo有] I saw Yoon Eun Hye Filming Her New Drama, 'Lie To Me'!!

Hello. I'm a school girl who lives in Pyungtaek.
My school group went to Seoul, and we saw Yoon Eun Hye
unnie filming at Samchun-dong!! They say that its for a drama,
'Lie To Me', which will air after 'Midas'..She's very pretty &#12640;&#12640;
There was also a man who appeared in 'White Christmas'.

photo credit: Baidu (yeh84.com)
Credit : angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2011 10:10 AM | Show all posts

Credit : emy_rose@soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye, A Photo of Her Hugging a Man on the Street Has Been Revealed

An image of actress Yoon Eun Hye in the arms of a man has been revealed.

A picture along with words were posted on a famous portal site forum titled, 'Yoon Eun Hye', She Is Hugging Sung Joon In a Drama Photo Shot On Location.'

The revealed picture is a scene from the drama, 'Lie To Me', and Yoon Eun Hye is in the arms of a new actor, Sung Joon. Yoon Eun Hye is wearing a casual outfit and holding a white bag. In particular, the photo draws out some smiles as Yoon Eun Hye, wearing shoes with low heels, is raising her one leg to match the height of Sung Joon.

Netizens stated, "The outfit and the positioning of her legs are familiar*', 'It must be because the opposite actor is so tall that she raised her leg forcefully", "She's fully absorbed into a man's body", and etc..

Monday-Tuesday SBS drama 'Lie To Me', starring Yoon Eun Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, and Sung Joon begins airing on May 9th.

Reporter Kim Jin Sook[superjs@joongang.co.kr]
[Sports Daily (JoongAng Daily)]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Kang Ji Hwan Returns With A Drama, Begins To Target the Female Viewers With ‘Stylish Suit Looks’

[News En Reporter, Lee Min Ji]

Kang Ji Hwan is displaying his stylish looks in suits as he returns with a drama.

Kang Ji Hwan, who portray a prefect nobleman, possessing the looks, wealth, education, responsibility, knowledge, manners, and etc., began targeting the female viewers with his diverse 'Suit Fashion' that is befitting of an elite hotel CEO.

Kang Ji Hwan, who was able to display a unique fashion styles in suits with his sculpted looks and body line at various awards ceremonies and on TV, is raising the anticipation of the fans.

Yoon Young Ha CEO of Verdi Media, the production company behind 'Lie To Me', stated "Kang Ji Hwan's character in the drama is someone who captures everyone's attention right away. He is a perfectly looking nobleman who will undoubtedly draw out excitement from the female viewers. Please look forward to Kang Ji Hwan's return as an intense 'Precious Man', and 'Lie To Me', which will become the best romantic comedy of all time."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy drama, portraying sweet and confrontational marriage scandal episodes, rising from an unexpected lie between Korea's top nobleman, Hyun Ki Joon and Korea's top representative of 20-something unmarried women, shameless Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). 'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

Source: News En

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Credit/source: nate, DCEune + vegaspink@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.624129 second(s), 42 queries .