In the new SBS drama "Lie to Me", Yoon Eun-hye is
5th ranking government worker Gong Ah-jeong and is also an
examination student ina flashback scene. Wearing a
clumsy blue sweat suit and hair tied back loosely
maker her look exactly like the examination student
she should be.

Those who have seen her look say, "She looks pretty even
when she's not", "Yoon Eun-hye and Gong Ah-jeong synchronized 100%",
"She looks so lovable in her blue sweat suit", and more.
A member of the drama productions said, "Yoon Eun-hye's
passion for this drama is amazing. She's a willing horse with
endless affection for Gong Ah-jeong. Looking forward to
Gong Ah-jeong's various sides".

source: Baidu and All korea girl
Credit : angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye's Sloppy Blue Training Suit ‘Serious Public Examination Candidate Pose’

[Photo: News En via vegaspink^^]

[News En Reporter, Kwon Soo Bin]

Yoon Eun Hye produced a serious pose of a public examination candidate.

Yoon Eun Hye will play Gong Ah Jung, 'A daughter mothers would love' character who is off the wall and extemporaneous yet passionate.

The pictures released prior to its broadcast are images of Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). Yoon Eun Hye makes a perfect transformation into a public examination candidate, Gong Ah Jung, by wearing a sloppy training suit with her hair tied up.

Netizens who saw Yoon Eun Hye's public examination candidate look displayed their anticipation in Yoon Eun Hye's character transformation and the drama by stating, "Yoon Eun Hye's public examination candidate fashion! I smell a huge success just from the pictures", "I have a high anticipation for Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Ah Jung's synchronicity", "Yoon Eun Hye in training suit, it's a completely lovable look. It should be a sweet drama", and etc..

Yoon Young Ha CEO of Verdi Media, the production company behind ‘Lie To Me’ stated, "Yoon Eun Hye has been showing an extraordinary passion for this drama. She isn't concerned about her body when filming scenes that require broken up images of her character, and is showing unlimited affection towards her character. Please have lots of anticipation for Gong Ah Jung's diverse looks."

Source: News En
Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 09:43 PM | Show all posts
'Blue sweatsuit' Yoon Eun-hye exam student "looks like she'll pass all of them"

Yoon Eun-hye has gone to the extreme.

In the new SBS drama "Lie to Me", Yoon Eun-hye is 5th ranking government worker Gong Ah-jeong and is also an examination student ina flashback scene. Wearing a clumsy blue sweat suit and hair tied back loosely maker her look exactly like the examination student she should be.

Those who have seen her look say, "She looks pretty even when she's not", "Yoon Eun-hye and Gong Ah-jeong synchronized 100%", "She looks so lovable in her blue sweat suit", and more.

A member of the drama productions said, "Yoon Eun-hye's passion for this drama is amazing. She's a willing horse with endless affection for Gong Ah-jeong. Looking forward to Gong Ah-jeong's various sides".

Meanwhile, "Lie to Me" is a romantic comedy about royal family guy Hyeon Gi-joon (Kang Ji-hwan) and 5th ranking government worker Gong Ah-jeong who get meddled up in a ridiculous marriage scandal. It will be first broadcasted on the 9th of May after "Midas".

Source : hancinema.net

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2011 09:46 PM | Show all posts
The original term used for a civil servant examination candidate or public examination candidate here was go-si (shi)-sang. The definition is closer to 'a student taking a high school equivalency test'. But the term now includes such exams as bar (law) exams, civil servant exams, and etc. and is used more to describe government position examinations.

The big deal about YEH dressed as a candidate is...
There are many government employee candidates in Korea..
Most of these people live under poor conditions during their preparation for the exam..
There are even Go-shi-sang villages, where rents are very cheap..
While conditions are poor, most candidates live under these conditions because the exams are very difficult to pass. It may take years to pass a certain exam and they won't have income until they pass.

These candidates dress poorly as well..usually wearing sweatpants, training suits, and slippers..
The three stripe slippers YEH wore in the fan photo are the most popular and cheap slippers in Korea..
And they are affectionately called by the name of 'Samdidas'. Sam (Sahm) here means number 3. 'Didas' seem to have come from the shoe brand, 'Addidas', because of its 3 stripes.

It's not everyday that one gets to see a top star actress wearing such things, and that is why people seem to really like these pictures^^

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 09:55 PM | Show all posts

Source: Baidu + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-4-2011 09:56 PM | Show all posts
jd trend lak

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 09:58 PM | Show all posts

Kang Ji Hwan is filming at the National Gugak Center (National Center For Traditional Korean Music). Anyone who wants to see Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan for the next 2 months, come over. I saw Yoon Eun Hye filming at the National Gugak Center today. I have never been this upset for not having the iphone 4. Other teams filmed many things with their camera~~geez..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2011 10:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 10:04 PM | Show all posts
The Difference Between Hyun Bin and Yoon Eun Hye's Training Suit? "Elite Class vs Shabby", Excellent Preparation.

[News En Reporter Park Young Joo]

What's the difference between ‘Hyun Bin's Training Suit’ And ‘Yoon Eun Hye's Training Suit’?

Yoon Eun Hye's common training suit recently revealed from the filming location, has become a topic of comparison to Hyun Bin's famous 'Glittering Training Suit' from SBS drama ‘Secret Garden’, adding fun to the discussions amongst people.

If Hyun Bin's glamorously spangled design represents the 'Elite Class', then Yoon Eun Hye's sloppy training suit with its hole in the knees represent shabbiness of the 'Alienated Neighbor'. While Hyun Bin's training suit contains the sweats of an Italian master craftsman, Yoon Eun Hye's training suit is full of sweaty smell that comes from being washed only once every 3 months.

Yoon Eun Hye, who will play the main character Gong Ah Jung in SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', which begins airing on May 9th after 'Midas', recently filmed a scene wearing a training suit at a playground near a Go Shi Won*.

It is a scene in which Ah Jung, who has become a 5th level government official after passing the civil service examination, is reminiscing about the times when she studied at the Go Shi Won*. On this day, Yoon Eun Hye was effectively able to show Ah Jung's character by wearing a training suit (Sweat pants) that had a hole in the knees.

Staff members who witnessed Yoon Eun Hye in a training suit praised her by saying, "She's pretty no matter what she wears" and "Her beauty is in an elite class regardless of her character".

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon and a 5th level government official Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s troublesome marriage scandal.

'Lie To Me will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas', and Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye, Sung Joon, Jo Yoon Hee, Ryu Seung Soo, Lee Kyung Jin, Kwon Hae Hyo, Han In Soo, Ahn Jung Hoon, and etc. are set to appear in it.

[News En]

*Go Shi Won: A cheap apartment village where students live and study for the purpose of passing the civil service examination.

Baidu + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 10:08 PM | Show all posts
BEE ATTACK scene..

Source: SBS + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Park Ji Yoon Returns With ‘Lie To Me', Transforms Into A Cool Urban Girl.\

Singer and actress Park Ji Yoon has been officially cast for a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

Park Ji Yoon will play Park Ji Yoon in the drama, a character who will be Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan)'s high school friend, and a hotel manager at his H hotel.

Park Ji Yoon will play a character who has a calm personality, and is passionate about her work, enough to choose her career over love in any given situation. She will display a chic image and compete with Yoon Eun Hye in an intense battle of charms.

Park Ji Yoon has consistently worked as a singer and a song writer in the music industry, and have gained acting experience consistently as an actress, is already drawing anticipation as to what image she will show in her role.

Park Ji Yoon stated, "I'm fluttered from being able to return to the screen with a good project. The atmosphere at the filming location is really great...Through this project, I will do my very best to move a step closer to the viewers as an actress."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me', a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon and nationally certified 'Daughter Mothers Would Love' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s intense marriage scandal, will begin airing on May 9th.

[Economy Today, Star News]

Credit: CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2011 10:13 PM | Show all posts
YEH was shooting in "SHERATON WALKER in korea"

Source: yeh.cn and Sina+ sammi@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Kang Ji Hwan, Moves Women's Heart By Displaying A Dignified 'Nobleman Pose'.

[Photo: OSEN]

Actor Kang Ji Hwan is gaining attention again as a dignified hotel CEO.

Kang Ji Hwan will play a super elite hotel CEO, Hyun Ki Joon. Hyun Ki Joon possesses the family background, intelligence, looks and everything that one can ask for in a perfect man, in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

In particular, Kang Ji Hwan is determined to show a different charm than the 'Chaebol Man'* Hyun Bin of 'Secret Garden', as a 100% Nobleman with depth and sensibility.

The scene in the revealed photo contains a professional image of a hotel CEO Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan), and it is gaining interest from the female fans. Kang Ji Hwan completely changes into a hotel CEO, displaying an image of a 'Competent Man', as he is examining some documents and focused on his work.

It has been told that Kang Ji Hwan was able to display a high level of charisma, in a scene in which he makes the rounds with hotel employees, drawing out admiration from the female staff members everywhere.

Associates of the production stated, "Kang Ji Hwan was able to raise the quality of the project by perfectly portraying the professional hotel CEO, Hyun Ki Joon, who is a perfectionist. Please look forward to Kang Ji Hwan as he will display a high class charisma fo a true nobleman.

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me', a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon and nationally certified 'Daughter Mothers Would Love' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s intense marriage scandal, will begin airing on May 9th.

[Source: TV Edaily]

*Chaebol is a term used in Korea to describe a system of company or companies that is/are similar to a conglomerate corporation (Holding companies) in U.S.A.. The term is equivalent to Japanese Zaibatsu system during the Pre-World War era. While Zaibatsu no longer exists in Japan (Japan uses the Keiretsu system), Korea remains the only country in the world with a Chaebol system today. The term 'Chaebol Man' is used to symbolize someone who belongs to the family who controls these big corporations. The term is loosely used today to describe a very rich corporations owner, as it was used in Hyun Bin's case in 'Secret Garden'.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 12:05 PM | Show all posts
suka tgk cte korea...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 02:11 PM | Show all posts
aduh..hensem nyer JiHwan gan sut nyer...terutama sut putih tu...mengingatkan kbel gan SangWoo dlm Stairways to Heaven...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 02:21 PM | Show all posts
alahai cute nyer EunHye...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 02:28 PM | Show all posts
owh...Danny pun ada...

Danny Ahn casted for "Lie to Me", Kang Ji Hwan's friend

데니안, '내게 거짓말~' 강지환친구 카메오 출연

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2011 02:31 PM | Show all posts

The Difference Between Hyun Bin and Yoon Eun Hye's Training Suit? "Elite Class vs Shabby", Excellent Preparation.

[News En Reporter Park Young Joo]

What's the difference between ‘Hyun Bin's Training Suit’ And ‘Yoon Eun Hye's Training Suit’?

Yoon Eun Hye's common training suit recently revealed from the filming location, has become a topic of comparison to Hyun Bin's famous 'Glittering Training Suit' from SBS drama ‘Secret Garden’, adding fun to the discussions amongst people.

If Hyun Bin's glamorously spangled design represents the 'Elite Class', then Yoon Eun Hye's sloppy training suit with its hole in the knees represent shabbiness of the 'Alienated Neighbor'. While Hyun Bin's training suit contains the sweats of an Italian master craftsman, Yoon Eun Hye's training suit is full of sweaty smell that comes from being washed only once every 3 months.

Yoon Eun Hye, who will play the main character Gong Ah Jung in SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', which begins airing on May 9th after 'Midas', recently filmed a scene wearing a training suit at a playground near a Go Shi Won*.

It is a scene in which Ah Jung, who has become a 5th level government official after passing the civil service examination, is reminiscing about the times when she studied at the Go Shi Won*. On this day, Yoon Eun Hye was effectively able to show Ah Jung's character by wearing a training suit (Sweat pants) that had a hole in the knees.

Staff members who witnessed Yoon Eun Hye in a training suit praised her by saying, "She's pretty no matter what she wears" and "Her beauty is in an elite class regardless of her character".

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon and a 5th level government official Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s troublesome marriage scandal.

'Lie To Me will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas', and Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye, Sung Joon, Jo Yoon Hee, Ryu Seung Soo, Lee Kyung Jin, Kwon Hae Hyo, Han In Soo, Ahn Jung Hoon, and etc. are set to appear in it.

[News En]

*Go Shi Won: A cheap apartment village where students live and study for the purpose of passing the civil service examination.

Credit: angelmhine of yooneunhye.net
Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...ie-to-me/page/8

From yeh.cn and Sina

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2011 02:32 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez Post at 21-4-2011 11:51 AM

abe jihwan sangat hottttttt..... {:3_84:}

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083869 second(s), 42 queries .