Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2011 09:36 AM | Show all posts

Credit : KST.vn + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Sung Joon, Turns Into A 'Romance Man' and Shakes Up Women's hearts

[TV Edaily=Reporter Joo Hyun Jung]

A new actor, Sung Joon is showing off an image of the new generation's 'Romance Man', with his superior outer appearance.

Sung Joon will play an attractive character, 'Hyun Sang Hee' in the new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'. Hyun Sang Hee is a carefree man, yet someone without any weakness. He possesses a fun, positive and sincere personality that allows him to easily befriend anyone.

Sung Joon has been making a name for himself since his previous project, 'White Christmas', gaining passionate support from female viewers with his superior height of over 185cm, a perfect figure, and a chic spark in his eyes.

Sung Joon stated that he plans to display a charming style of a 'Romance Man', with his perfect figure befitting of his previous modeling profession, good looks, and concerned eyes.

Upon hearing the news of Sung Joon's involvement in 'Lie To Me', Netizens stated "I want to see his new transformation soon", "I think I will be hurting for Sung Joon now", "I'm looking forward to the drama", and etc., showing anticipation for his new character and the drama.

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me', a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and nationally certified 'Daughter Mothers Would Love' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s intense marriage scandal, will begin airing on May 9th.

[Source: TV Edaily]

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye Hold A Surprise Late Night Birthday Party For PD Kim Soo Ryong

[Sports Today, Reporter Kang Seung Hoon] Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye opens a surprise late night party at a hotel.

Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye, the two leading actors of the new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Lie To Me’(Script: Kim Ye Ri, PDs: Kim Soo Ryong & Kwon Hyuk Chan), held a surprise birthday party for PD Kim Soo Ryong on the 19th at the filming location, W Hotel.

The scene filmed on this day was of Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s meeting at the hotel banquet hall, but when the filming was just about to end, actors came out from behind the curtain to sing and hold a candle ceremony.

Kang Ji Hwan came out with a birthday cake and congratulated PD Kim Soo Ryong for his birthday, and Yoon Eun Hye thanked the PD and presented him with her birthday present that included a gym suit and sneakers. Park Hyo Joon gave the PD a cologne as he chatted, "I want to smell my man's scent".

Jang Woo Young, Kim Kyu Jin and others including over 70 staff members clapped and cheered to showcase a harmonious atmosphere.

Kim Soo Ryong PD, who had instantly become a leading character from being a PD stated, "Because of the very busy schedule, I wasn't aware that today was my birthday. This is the first time that I had a birthday party at 4 PM in the morning...As I am re-energized from the support of the staff members and the anticipations of the viewers, I will do my very best till the end to make an entertaining drama."

Kim Soo Ryong PD had much to celebrate lately. His SBS Foundation Special project, 'Father's Home' has just won the best short story drama award at the 44th Houston International Film Festival. 'Father's Home', which had been a hot issue with the return of actor Choi Min Soo, was also nominated for the 16th Shanghai International TV Festival and won the 'Asian TV Award' as the best short story drama.

Kim Soo Ryong PD had previously won awards at 5 international festivals including the Houston International Film Festival, New York TV Festival, Philadelphia Film Festival, and etc., with his 1996 New Years Special project, 'Gong Ok Jin'.

Kim Soo Ryong PD displayed his anticipation for 'Lie To Me' by stating, "It will be an emotionally moving romantic comedy, that comes from stimulating and free ideas that are full of humor and fun."

[Source: Sports Today]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 02:00 PM | Show all posts

[Photo: Korea Economy]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 02:01 PM | Show all posts

Credit: http://www.sbs.co.kr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-4-2011 03:18 PM | Show all posts
cantik YEH dlm nih....tak suka image dia dlm citer 'take care of agasshi' nun

ohh!! abe ji wan yg ensem...bila la boleh jumpa dia nih hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2011 03:36 PM | Show all posts
lg2 abe jiwan

Credit: http://www.sbs.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2011 08:49 PM | Show all posts

Credit : baidu

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 05:26 PM | Show all posts

Credit : baidu  + eunhye1320@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Credit : baidu  + eunhye1320@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 06:15 PM | Show all posts
bestnye.. bulan 5 banyak citer best2!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2011 08:32 PM | Show all posts
kalau SBS mesti kuar kat onehd

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 02:03 PM | Show all posts

mamat ni yg jadik choi chihun dlm white christmas tu ke.. i loike{:2_71:}

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 02:05 PM | Show all posts
title cite ni mcm lie to me yg omputeh laa plk..aku igtkn lie 2 me versi korea td..

papepn hero heroin 2nd hero sume i like..list wajib tayang kt mata aku

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2011 03:02 PM | Show all posts
so midas cnfirm 20 epi le eh ..wah..lamanyer....ok skit citer nih ...rom komedi ...
juju_amin84 Post at 9-4-2011 15:21

midas pn xkhatam2 lg tgk...sangkut kt ep 4 hr 2 x sambung2 lg..ada can abes tgk cite ni dl br sambung midas kekdahnye..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 03:29 PM | Show all posts
huhuhu.. bestnye kalau dapat pi usha2 tempat diorang shooting nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:32 PM | Show all posts

Credit : baidu  + yoonie1003@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yatt_takez at 25-4-2011 22:39

Screenscaps interview sbs

Credit : DCEUNE

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.258022 second(s), 42 queries .