Post time 25-4-2011 10:43 PM | Show all posts
lagi2 Sung Joon

Credit : baidu  + eunhye1320@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2011 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Kang Ji Hwan, Acting With Yoon Eun Hye "What Was Inevitable Is Finally Here."

[Mydaily = Reporter Kang Sun Ae]

Actor Kang Ji Hwan revealed his feelings towards acting with Yoon Eun Hye.

Kang Ji Hwan is to play a perfect nobleman, Hyun Ki Joon, who possess a prestigious family background, appearance, intelligence, manners and etc. in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me' (Script: Kim Ye Ri/PDs Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan). He is expected to lead a bittersweet romantic comedy along with Yoon Eun Hye.

Kang Ji Hwan relayed his feelings in regards to working with Yoon Eun Hye, “I had always thought that I'd be working on a project with Ms. yoon Eun Hye one day, and I'm very happy that we're working together through such an entertaining project. I feel very good about the project as something that was inevitable is finally here."

It has been said that Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye, who are working together for the first time, have drawn both admiration and envy from the staff members at the filming site with their visually perfect ensemble.

Kim Soo Ryong PD said, "Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye are perfect for their roles and the scenes of them together help increase the charms of their individual characters. The viewers will be able to empathize with the feelings of the staff members, once they watch the couple's perfect interaction and cute relationship through the broadcast."

Meanwhile, the confrontational and sweet marriage scandal of Korea's super elite nobleman Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and Nationally certified 'Mother's Favorite Daughter' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) that begins with a ridiculous lie, will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

[Source: Mydaily]

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:47 PM | Show all posts

Credit: nate, dceune, sbs.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:48 PM | Show all posts

Credit : DCEUNE  + yoonie1003@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:50 PM | Show all posts
[25.04] Yoon Eun Hye, pretty as a cherry blossom tree.

On the 25th of April, SBS upcoming drama “Lie To Me” unveiled photos of it’s leading actress, Yoon Eun Hye. In the photo, Yoon Eun Hye emerged stunningly under the blooming cherry blossom tree. Despite appearing normal at the scene, Yoon Eun Hye was still able to capture attention with her radiant smooth skin and her shining beauty.
Yoon Eun Hye let fans know that “This film have started shooting not long ago, and the drama has gain significant attention before its release, therefore I would like to thank you everyone and hope people would enjoy it. Although the weather is still cold, we have tried our hardest to portray our characters supperbly. Therefore I hope everyone would support us.”

“Lie to Me” is led by Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan and will broadcast on the 9th of May (Monday-Tuesday) and the ending of SBS Midas.

Source: Nate
Credit:kpopanda

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 10:51 PM | Show all posts

Yoon Eyun Hye's Blossomed Beauty, “Prettier Than Flower” Exclamation.

[News En, Reporter Park Young Joo]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is grabbing attention as her blossomed beauty was revealed.

Yoon Eun Hye will play a bubbly and off the wall character Gong Ah Jung, a 'Mother's Favorite Daughter' and a 5th level government official in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me' (Script: Kim Ye Ri, PDs: Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan). 'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

In the photo that was revealed today, Yoon Eun Hye has an expression of deep thoughts as she is below the white cherry blossoms that covered the dark sky of the night. The photo is increasing the curiosity of the fans, as Yoon Eun Hye's expression is one that draws out pure and elegant looks, which is different from the 'Queen of Romance Comedy's usual bubbly image.

Yoon Eun Hye's appearance that is more beautiful than the flowers is also receiving continuous praise. Citizens who witnessed the actual filming of the scene on location stated that the actress was prettier than the flowers as they continued taking pictures with admiration.

Yoon Eun Hye had revealed the filming location on the 25th via Tweeter, gaining interest before the still cuts were released. Fans who saw the picture of her with a blanket, a heater, and Ugg Booths, with the glorious contrasting background image of cherry blossoms, stated "You're working hard in the chilly weather", "Don't get sick", "Your skin is completely milky-white", "Your skin is like ceramics", and etc. as they left words of support and affection.

Yoon Eun Hye responded with words of being grateful, “Thank you for having this much interest in the drama. While the weather has become very chilly these few days, I'll work hard and do my best in filming."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a confrontational and sweet marriage scandal of Korea's super elite nobleman Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and Nationally certified 'Mother's Favorite Daughter' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) that begins with a ridiculous lie.

SBS ‘Lie To Me’ will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

[Source: News En]

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-4-2011 10:53 PM | Show all posts

Credit : DCEUNE

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/lietome/

Credit : SBS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2011 11:03 PM | Show all posts

Credit : SBS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts

Credit : dceune  + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:08 PM | Show all posts
lie to me casting relationship graph.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2011 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Trailer Lie To Me

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 08:32 AM | Show all posts
aiseh, trailer dah takleh nak bukak....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2011 11:53 AM | Show all posts
aiseh, trailer dah takleh nak bukak....
azradiza Post at 26-4-2011 08:32 AM

cepat giler sbs block
nih kat dailymotionnyer ---> [Teaser Lie To Me]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2011 12:24 PM | Show all posts
lawak giler trailer die...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Danny Ahn, Kang Ji Hwan's friend

Credit : DC

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-5-2011 11:29 PM | Show all posts

cr: Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:32 PM | Show all posts

Credit : nate

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:37 PM | Show all posts

credit : sbs

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 11:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.122190 second(s), 42 queries .