[SBS] Lie To Me - Kang JiHwan & Yoon Eun Hye [OneHD Ch]

[Copy link]
Post time 3-5-2011 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yatt_takez at 3-5-2011 23:44

credit : SBS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-5-2011 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Kang Ji Hwan-Yoon Eun Hye's Romantic Still Photos Revealed, "Will They Kiss Or Not?"

Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye's love scene was revealed to the public.

Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye will be involved in a marriage scandal as an elite nobleman Hyun Ki Joon and a level 5 government official Gong Ah Jung, respectively, in an upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'. The stills revealed had the two people sitting on a bench at a street full of Cherry Blossoms, acting out a scene that looked as if they were about to kiss, producing a profound aura. The two actors were looking at each other as the Cherry Blossom leaves floated with the wind, creating a fairy tale like romantic scene.

Kang Ji Hwan stated after filming the scene, "Because the scene occurs in a bit of a quirky situation, I had thought that it'd be little awkward. But we were able to film it naturally due to the great aura created by the fully blossomed Cherry Blossoms. I think that we were able to capture the emotions of the scene well, and I like that it came out pretty." Yoon Eun Hye also stated, "The setting of Cherry Blossom leaves floating in the winds at night was so pretty, I was drunk by its aura, and we were able to film the scene naturally. I'm very satisfied, as it's a pretty scene that makes you fluttered, and leave the end of your hands with a tingling sensation.

'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th, as a subsequent project to 'Midas'.

[Souce: Sports Chosun, Reporter Kim Pyo Hyang]

Source : nate
Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:49 PM | Show all posts

Credit : DC

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye Grabs Attention With Her Support For Drama '49 Days'.

Yoon Eun Hye has became a hot issue by supporting the drama, '49 Days', wearing a tracksuit with numbers 49 logo.

Yoon Eun Hye is currently busy filming as the leading actress of a new SBS drama, 'Lie To Me'.

'Lie To Me’ is a story of a quirky marriage scandal between a hotel executive, Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan), and a level 5 employee of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). Yoon Eun Hye, who plays Ah Jung in the drama, is grabbing attention with her 'government employee candidate' tracksuit that has been compared to Hyun Bin's 'Elite Class' tracksuit.

In particular, the tracksuit with number 49 makes people think of the drama, '49 Days'. Yoon Eun Hye had interacted with Jung Il Woo, who is playing the scheduler of '49 Days', in 2009 drama 'My Fair Lady'.

An associate of the SBS drama stated, "We also thought that number 49 on Yoon Eun Hye's tracksuit was for '49 Days'. The two dramas will soon represent SBS on Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Thursday slots, and we hope both will succeed."

Meanwhile, ‘Lie To Me’ will begin airing on May 9th, and it will showcase Yoon Eun Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, Sung Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, Park Ji Yoon, Jo Yoon Hee, Ryu Seung Soo, Lee Kyung Jin, Kown Hae Hyo, Han In Soo, Ah Jung Hoon, and etc..

[Source: Ajoo Economy]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:55 PM | Show all posts
'Midas' Ki Joon-Sung Joon Brothers, Curious Relations A Hot Issue!

[XSports News=Entertainment Broadcasting Team, Reporter Jung Ye Min]

Ki Joon-Sung Joon brothers of SBS Monday-Tuesday drama <Midas> will also appear in the subsequent project <Lie To Me>(Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan PDs, Kim Ye Ri Script) with the same names, becoming a hot issue.

The main character Yoo In Hye (Kim Hee Ae)'s half brother Ki Joon (Choi Jung Woo) and Sung Joon (Yoon Jae Moon) are brothers in <Midas>. But the main character Kang Ji Hwan's name in <Lie To Me(from hereafter <LTM>)> is Hyun Ki Joon and his brother Sang Hee will be played by Sung Joon.

In addition, Kim Hee Ae's character in the drama is Yoo In Hye, hense, sounding similar to the main actress Yoon Eun Hye's name in <LTM>. Verdi Media stated, "While it's possible that Ki Joon's name is overlapped between two projects, it's odd that the little brother Sung Joon's name is same as the real name of the actor."

One entertaining fact is that Yoon Jae Moon who plays Sung Joon in <Midas> and Sung Joon of <LTM> were leading actors for same movie. The two actors appeared together in a movie that's scheduled to open in July, <Dangerous Emotions>. It's the equal charms of the 'Sung Joon' brothers that draws anticipation.

But contrary to the often screaming Yoon Jae Moon of <Midas>, Sung Joon of <LTM> is smooth and sweet. The production team of <LTM> stated, "Sung Joon, we hope to see you perform like Sung Joon," showing much expectation. It's an order to continue the storm like popularity of the Sung Joon character in <Midas>.

Meanwhile, While Kang Ji Hwan was a level 7 National Intelligence Service (NIS) officer in a movie <Level 7 Civil Servant>, his opposite in this drama, Yoon Eun Hye is a level 5 government official at Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Therefore, Sung Joon will be involved in a love triangle amongst a former level 7 and present level 5 government officials. As for his upcoming movie <Dangerous Emotions>, he will share his feelings with a level 7 employee at a ward (district) office.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-5-2011 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye, 'Loyalist' Kept Her Promise After Park Yong Ha's Death led to Problems In 'Love Song'.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's 'Sincere Promise' is quietly moving those around her.

CEO Yoon Young Ha of Verdi Media, the production company behind an upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama <Lie To Me>(Script: Kim Ye Ri, PDs: Kim Soo Ryung, Kwon Hyuk Chan), stated "I thank Ms. Eun Hye for her grace" and called her the "Queen of Loyalty".

According to CEO Yoon, Yoon Eun Hye was cast and preparing for a Verdi Media drama 'Love Song' last June. But when Park Yong Ha's unexpected death led to problems with the production, Yoon Eun Hye comforted him and gave him a promise as she stated "I'll wait for your next project."

Actually, Yoon Eun Hye had merely announced her involvement and there was no contract signed. So naturally, she had all the right to move away from the project once her leading male actor couldn't be found. But Yoon Eun Hye choose the uncertain future over certainty, as she went with her trust in the production and kept her loyalty.

CEO Yoon stated, "Yoon Eun Hye must have received lots of offers for other projects, but I'm grateful that she quietly kept her promise."

Yoon Eun Hye has been known to people around her as a loyalist, and someone who considers a promise to be very important. She had waited 3 years for a movie that opened in theaters last March, <My Black Mini Dress>, due to her professional relationship with director Heo In Moo. And she had also waited a year for the drama <My Fair Lady> when the production was postponed.

She had also extensively stayed and cared for her colleague, Lee Un of the <1st Shop of Coffee Prince> at the funeral, even traveling to Pusan for his burial. And her friendship of 10 years with the Baby V.O.X members is based on such faith and trust as well.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye will become a liar as she plays the main character, Gong Ah Jung, in this drama. While some women may find situations in which they must lie and say that they are single at work, Yoon Eun Hye will end up lying and saying that she is married instead. Why would an elite government official who has passed the civil service examination would be misunderstood as someone with problems in getting married? Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye's 16 entertaining episodes of 'Marriage Scandal', 'Lie To Me', will begin airing after 'Midas'.

[Source: News En]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2011 11:59 PM | Show all posts

Credit: nate

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-5-2011 11:59 PM | Show all posts

source: nate

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Yoon Eun Hye, In A Study Hard Mode At A Night Club?...Turns Into A Perfect Daughter.

[Edaily SPN Reporter Jang Suh Yoon]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye grabbed attention by following up her civil service candidate's look with an image of studying hard(?) at a night club.

Yoon Eun Hye will play a 'A daughter mothers would love' Gong Ah Jung, in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me' (Script: Kim Ye Ri&#12685ds: Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan&#12685roduction: Verdi Media), scheduled to begin airing on May 9th.

The scene was filmed at a club last week under bright lights with music and people in the background, and Yoon Eun Hye is holding a pen as she seems to be in deep thoughts and writing something. This made people curious about Gong Ah Jung's character, as the image reminded people of a student studying at a library while listening to music.

An associate of Verdi Media, the production company behind SBS Lie To Me, stated "Gong Ah Jung in the drama is quirky and extemporaneous. She is also a straight forward person with drive. Yoon Eun Hye is a passionate actress who has various charms, and she's someone who can express a diverse character like Gong Ah Jung well."

Meanwhile, Lie To Me is a story of a marriage scandal between Korea's super elite nobleman Hyun Ki Joon and nationally certified 'A daughter mothers would love' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye), which begins from a ridiculous lie. It will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Hong Soo Hyun-Ryu Seung Soo, Interacts As A Multiple Personality Couple In 'Lie To Me'

[TV Edaily=Reporter Joo Hyun Jung]

Actors Hong Soo Hyun and Ryu Seung Soo will transform into a two face 'Multiple Personality Couple'.

Hong Soo Hyun and Ryu Seung Soo will be a 'Multiple Personality Couple', Yoo So Ran and Chun Jae Bum respectively, in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me'(Script: Kim Ye Ri, PDs: Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan). They are planned to become a two horse carriage of the heckling realm and produce laughter from the viewers.

'Lie To Me' is a marriage scandal based on episodes that occur between Korea's top nobleman Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and the most off-the-wall single girl in her 20's, Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye), after a most ridiculous lie.

So Ran(Hong Soo Hyun) and Jae Bum(Ryu Seung Soo) are like a couple of sworn enemy, who always bring trouble to Ah Jung's life of a fake marriage. They will create episodes that are beyond our imagination and bring justice to their nickname, 'Couple of Catastrophe'.

In particular, while the couple looks like lovebirds, drawing admiration and envy from people around them, they are actually a 'Show Window' couple just about to divorce. They are to be responsible for adding energy and fun to the drama with their lovey dovey version and battle version of couple acting.

Hong Soo Hyun stated, “I've acted out many characters in the past, but I don't think I've ever had a character that had polar opposite personalities. As I portray personalities that range from cutesy So Ran to angry So Ran, I'm focusing enough to be called a 'Multiple Personality Person'. I think the character became more realistic thanks to working with Ryu Seung Soo senior. Please look forward to So Ran and Jae Bum's fantastic interactions."

Meanwhile, ‘Lie To Me’ will begin airing on May 9th, as a subsequent drama of 'Midas'.

[TV Edaily=Reporter Joo Hyun Jung/Photo=Key East]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:05 AM | Show all posts
My Girlfriend is An Agent versi YEH

Hong Gil Dong

source: Yodga
cr: sis mari @soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:06 AM | Show all posts

cr: baidu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:10 AM | Show all posts
'LTM' Kang Ji Hwan & Yoon Eun Hye, Reveals Fantastic Posters That Purifies Your Eyes.

[Asia Today=Reporter Woo Nam Hee]

The new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', starring actors Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye, revealed its posters.

A poster revealed on the 2nd displayed an image of Yoon Eun Hye whispering in Kang Ji Hwan's ear as if she is telling a secret and another poster displayed the two actors raising their fingers to portray a hush image, drawing curiosity to their relationship and the story.

In addition, a poster had Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye with sweet aura of love in their eyes and vivid expressions as they hinted at the lovey dovey episodes of sweet and confrontational scandal.

Kang Ji Hwan transformed into a 'Perfect Nobleman' and produced a stylish suit fashion displaying sensible image with depth.

Yoon Eun Hye wore a mini wedding dress with diverse face expressions and gestures that produced a refreshing and bubbly charm as she displayed a fantastic and beautiful image of quirky Gong Ah Jung, Korea's top single woman.

Meanwhile, ‘Lie To Me’ is a story of Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung's sweet and confrontational scandal that begins with a lie. It begins airing on May 9th.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:11 AM | Show all posts

[Source: Asia Today]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:11 AM | Show all posts

Cr: Baidu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2011 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Teaser 3 Lie To Me --->DailyMotion

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 12:14 AM | Show all posts

Comedian Jung Mahn Ho, This Time Transforms Into An Actor After Becoming A Singer!

[Medical Today, My Star News Reporter Yoon Ji Yoon]

Comedian Jung Mahn Ho is a hot topic after being cast in a SBS drama, 'Lie To Me'.

Comedian Jung Mahn Ho, who recently formed a singing group with his comedian colleague Yoon Sung Han, will transform into an actor by being cast in Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan's new SBS drama 'Lie To Me'.

Jung Mahn Ho's agency revealed on the 3rd, "Jung Mahn Ho will play a hotel doorman in 'Lie To Me', and he is expected to display a significant acting performance in every episode."

Director Kim Soo Ryong of 'Lie To Me' stated, "Because we can use Jung Mahn Ho's unique characteristics in as many scenes as we desire, it's always fun for me to film his scenes even if we end up with many NGs."

Jung Mahn Ho stated, "It's an honor to be involved in a great project. I was nervous at first as this is my first project, but I have now become comfortable with the atmosphere of filming location and look forward to filming days. Please look forward to and have interest in 'Lie To Me'.

Meanwhile SBS's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me' will air its first episode on coming Monday, May 9th, at 9:55 PM.

[Medical Today, My Star News]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 07:54 AM | Show all posts
citer ni npk mcm best...YEH....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2011 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Teaser 4 Lie To Me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.574556 second(s), 42 queries .