Looking forward to this drama tonight.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2011 09:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Freshness That Can’t Be Hidden”…Yoon Eun Hye, Performing Cute Face Expressions

[Dispatch=Reporter Seo Bo Hyun]

Yoon Eun Hye showed off her refreshing and bubbly charms.

Yoon Eun Hye gathered attention after filming a 007-like scene in SBS-TV ’Lie To Me’(Aka ’LTM’). She wore a large sunglasses that covered half of her face and a hooded jumper.

Even though she had covered her entire face, her beauty stood out. In particular, her porcelain skin complexion stood out. Yoon Eun Hye showcased a clear face without any blemish. Her comical face expression also left an impression. She would push forward her lips and blow up her cheeks to show many diverse expressions.

These actions and looks were to portray a quirky and bubbly character of the drama. An associate of the production company stated, ”Yoon Eun Hye decided to go with a look that would draw out curiosity. She made people think about a secret rendezvous that would occur in a 007 secret mission.

She’s already received passing grades from the production team. Writer Kim Ye Ri stated, ”We are trying very hard to make Gong Ah Jung lovable, a woman who is much more than just a successful person. As the writer, I am very happy that this character was able to meet Yoon Eun Hye.”

Meanwhile, ’LTM’ is a sweet and confrontational marriage scandal that begins with a ridiculous lie, it tells a story that occurs between Korea’s super elite nobleman and nationally certified ’Mothers’ favorite daughter’. It will air its first episode on the 9th, as a subsequent project of ’Midas’.

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:08 PM | Show all posts
YEH's work area (office) on LTM..

Source : dcune

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:11 PM | Show all posts

Credit : Naver + angelmhine@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-5-2011 09:15 PM | Show all posts
'Lie to Me': new spin on rom-coms?

By Kwon Mee-yoo

May sees an influx of romantic comedies decorate the small screen, and "Lie to Me" throws its hat into the ring as it premieres tonight on SBS.

The TV drama tells the story of a capable, professional young woman who ends up getting involved in a fake marriage.

Gong A-jeong, played by Yoon Eun-hye, works for the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. She is smart enough to pass the civil servant examination and is sweet-looking. But the 28-year-old is less successful in the love department.

One day, she meets an old friend So-ran, who has recently tied the knot with her first love. When So-ran teases her about being single, A-jeong, annoyed, abruptly says that she is married, igniting an imagined marriage rumpus.

Her accidental fib takes concrete shape as it spreads through word of mouth, and her imaginary husband manifests as Hyeon Gi-jun, the owner of World Hotel (played by Kang Ji-hwan).

Yoon said her character is similar to other rom-com heroines.

"A-jeong is more mature and passionate about her work than my previous characters", Yoon said.

"Some 80 percent of the scripts I receive are romantic comedies. I think it would be best to choose what people want to see from me".
Yoon, once a member of girl band Baby VOX, successfully made the transition to acting, appearing in television soap operas such as "Princess Hours" (2006) and "Coffee Prince" (2007) and recently in the movie "My Black Mini Dress".

"Gi-jun is the president of a hotel and is a hardhearted person, so I try to exclude comical elements", Kang said.

Kang and Yoon both said they knew they would eventually work together as co-stars.

"I had a feeling that I would act with Yoon someday", Kang said. Yoon said she once sat with Kang at the same table at an award ceremony. "I felt then that our acting careers would later overlap in the same drama", she said.

Though Kang said "Lie to Me" tries to distinguish itself from other romantic comedies, the drama, however, seems to have a long way to go.

In the preview, A-jeong collapses after being stung by a bee at a ministry event and Gi-jun brings her to the hospital, hinting that the two are destined to be together. Such coincidental plotlines are commonly echoed in romantic comedies.

Actress Hong Su-hyeon plays A-jeong's friend So-ran while Ryoo Seung-soo portrays her husband. Model-turned-actor Seong Joon plays Sang-hui, the carefree younger brother of Gi-jun.

Park Ji-yoon, a singer and actress, returns to the small screen, playing the role of a general manager at Gi-jun's hotel.

"I stand in front of the camera after some eight years and I'm thrilled to join such a great drama", Park said.

Romantic comedies dominate TV

Rivaling "Lie to Me" for the Monday-Tuesday slot is KBS' "Babyfaced Beauty".

The plot is also centered on a slight deception and stars singer-turned-actress Jang Nara, one of the most prominent hallyu stars in China. Making a return to Korean screens after six years, Jang plays the role of So-yeong, who lies about her age to work for a fashion company.

MBC's "The Greatest Love" is another romantic comedy that premiered last week. Kong Hyo-jin appears as a singer past her prime while Cha Seung-won plays an arrogant star.

Not to be left out, KBS will air the drama, "Romance Town", beginning Wednesday. It shows how a person's life changes after winning the lottery. Sweetheart Seong Yoo-ri plays a housekeeper who wins 10 billion won but continues to work as a maid.
It remains to be seen whether "Lie to Me" will indeed stand out from the pack.

The TV soap airs Mondays and Tuesdays on SBS at 9:55 p.m.

Source : koreatimes

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2011 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yatt_takez at 9-5-2011 21:17
Yoon Eun Hye "I'm trying hard to act loveable"

The Government Employee With Quirky Charms in SBS 'Lie To Me'

(Soul=Yonhap News) Reporter Yoon Go Eun = From a crown princess to a Tae Kwon Do girl with money issues, through becoming a conglomerate heir, she is now a level 5 government employee with quirky charms.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will transform into a level 5 employee of Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. She will become Gong Ah Jung, who possess innocent charms in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', which begins airing on May 9th.

The drama is a romantic comedy about a confrontational and sweet marriage scandal between Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan), who posses all things such as wealth, education, looks and etc. and Gong Ah Jung, who is quirky and passionate.

Yoon Eun Hye stated on the 3rd at Mok Dong, "She's someone who causes many problems for many people by lying about being married to Hyun Ki Joon. But I'm trying to portray her as lovable as possible".

Gong Ah Jung is a daughter of a professor and a level 5 civil servant who passed the 'Open Competitive Examination for Level 5' exam. Other people see her as a 'Daughter Who Mothers Love'. But she is actually a single woman who carries scars from the pain of losing her first love.

Yoon Eun Hye stated, "Gong Ah Jung is shocked as her first love marries her provoking classmate. She had studied hard for the civil servant examination, not to be a government employee, but to pass the test and confess to her first love".

She added, "But she loses all faith in love as her first love is married just as she reaches her goal of passing the test. Then she runs into troubles by lying when she loses her temper, after coincidentally seeing her first love living happily married."

Coincidentally, May offers competition amongst singer turned actresses on TV. Sung Yu Ri of 'Romance Town' and Jang Na Ra of 'Baby-faced Beauty' will compete with Yoon Eun Hye. We thought it's something that may be in her mind.

Yoon Eun Hye stated "I'm burdened whenever I begin a new project, but one additional burden is added this time around. Since I have many other things to feel more tense about, I hope people will go little easy when it comes to such issues (Comparisons amongst singer turned actress colleagues)."

Yoon Eun Hye stated in regards to her continuous appearance in romantic comedy genre, "80% of the projects that comes my way (offered) are romantic comedies. There were times in past when I worried about such issues. But instead of going with my ambition and attempt to transform, I thought that showing an image of what many people want to see is something that I should be doing at this time."

She added, "Instead of failing by making a transformation that the general viewers doesn't want to see, it would be better to improve first by doing more projects, even if it's romantic comedies, and show a more mature image. I can always show other images of me in 1 or 2 years later, and even 10 years later.

Yoon Eun Hye stated in regards to her character, Gong Ah Jung, "She's somewhat similar to Go Eun Chan of '1st Shop of Coffee Prince', but she is bit more mature. While it seems that characters in romantic comedies are pretty much similar, I think you can show different images of the character depending on which actor plays the role."

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye stated in regards to her thoughts on marriage, "While my parents married without the approval of their parents, they now live like lovey-dovey newlyweds. Growing up watching their marriage life, I also have high expectations on my married life. Since I debuted as a child, I've never had a chance to walk down the street while holding my boyfriend's hand. When I get married, I want go on dates while holding my husband's hand".

[Source: Yonhap News]

Credit : CDBloom@yooneunhye.net

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2011 10:47 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar lak.....cepat laaaa start

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 12:31 AM | Show all posts
preview ep 2

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 03:58 AM | Show all posts
ep1 ...credit as tagged..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 07:56 AM | Show all posts
aigooo... sudah start ke.. lemau laa aku ni... donlot.. donlot...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 08:13 AM | Show all posts
baru abis download tp tak tgk lagi pun..........

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 08:55 AM | Show all posts
hmmmm, baca recaps drama ni. mcm best la pulak, sbb rom-com. even x suka kang jihwan, tp minat dgn yoon eunhye... nak try donlot la mlm ni, nak2 skg ni xder drama yg didonlot utk hari isnin-selasa...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2011 10:34 AM | Show all posts
omo..dah main...betul2 terlupa citer ni...

mlm ni akan bakal donlot....

tapi pada yg dah tgk...amcm 1st episode dia...best x...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2011 10:35 AM | Show all posts
hmmmm, baca recaps drama ni. mcm best la pulak, sbb rom-com. even x suka kang jihwan, tp minat dgn y ...
rukiaichigo Post at 10-5-2011 08:55

huh...ko silap rukia klu x minat gan jihwan...
hensem dan kelakar dia ni...plg membunuh senyuman senget dia tu ah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-5-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Reply 156# isabel

nak buat mcmaner kak bel, dah x minat kat dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2011 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Reply  isabel

nak buat mcmaner kak bel, dah x minat kat dia...
rukiaichigo Post at 10-5-2011 10:50 AM

takpe.. takpe.. ko tak minat, aku minat gila2... syoh.. syoh.. jangan kacau laki aku.. wakakakakaka..

motip aku halau ko main jauh2..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2011 11:26 AM | Show all posts
grrrr...napa nak samakan drama ni gan 'Secret Garden'...tidakkkkk...

Messed up Yoon Eun Hye· A Man With An Attitude Kang Ji Hwan, Will They Write A New Chapter In Successful Romantic Comedies?

Yoon Eun Hye got really messed up, and Kang Ji Hwan turned into a man with an attitude.

SBS new drama 'Lie To Me', which aired its first episode on the 9th,  is a project that deals with a squabble between a level 5 government  employee Gong Ah Jung, and a 2nd generation conglomerate Hyun Ki Joon  (Kang Ji Hwan).

It's a standard romantic comedy that deals with a romance between a  leading man with a perfect background, and a bubbly leading lady with  many faults.

In this episode, Ah Jung decides to write her resignation letter  after her plans for foreign embassies become a disaster with the  hornets.  Ah Jung then heads to a club to make herself feel better when  she coincidentally meets a drinking buddy, Hyun Sang Hee (Sung Joon).   She would eventually end up meeting Sang Hee's older brother, Ki Joon as  well.

But the two people would continuously be misunderstood as a husband  and a wife.  And it seems that they will eventually end up acting as a  fake married couple in future episodes.  The main focus of the drama is  how their love grows as they squabble with one another.

The two main characters revealed on this day are somewhat similar to  the two main characters of successful SBS romantic comedy, 'Secret  Garden'.

Hyun Ki Joon may be perfect in regards to his work, but he is a  unique character who is infamous for having an attitude. Gong Ah Jung is  more passionate about her work than in love, but her family situation  doesn't help her.

The two characters' charms in the 1st episode received a passing  grade.  Yoon Eun Hye's passionate acting performance of continuously  getting messed up, and Kang Ji Hwan's performance that perfectly  portrayed a somewhat annoying yet a charmingly precious man, was able to  produce 100% of the characters' charms.

In particular, Yoon Eun Hye got messed up perfectly to display quirky  Ah Jung.  She acted out scenes in which she was carried off to an  emergency room upon drinking after being stung by the bees, and falling  as she was stealing looks of Ki Joon at a cafe.

In addition to the two characters' charms, the issue of fake marriage  scandal also gained interest from the viewers.  Future anticipation for  the drama was even further increased due to the presence of many  precious supporting actors such as Hyung Sang Hee, who ended up being  their matchmaker between Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung, and Oh Yoon Joo  (Jo Yoon Hee), Chun Jae Bum (Ryu Seung Soo), Yoo So Ran (Hong Soo Hyun),  and etc., who will establish love triangles in the drama.  

Hence, interests remains as to see if Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan  card will be able to recreate the success of 'Secret Garden'.

[Source: Money Today, 'Star News']

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2011 12:13 PM | Show all posts
oke everyone...
pada yg lum tgk or nak tau apa jadik kat episode 1....sila msk website ni..
summary and caps...

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/lie-to-me-e1/

baca aje pun dah gelak2 dah...lagi2 part bila AJ tgk maz...kata KJ is hot than Hyun bin..lagi ler rasa sakit perut tahan gelak..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085204 second(s), 46 queries .