CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC] SAEGUK: Moon Embraces Sun (Han Ga In, Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Ill Woo)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-1-2012 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply 139# airwickss

dlm byk2 budak tu, aku plg suka lakonan crown prince wlpn die bukan kategori hensem dlm kaca mata korg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2012 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply 128# skymania

raja tu dh sangsi shaman tu resemble yeon wo...
siap respect intelegentnya ada persamaan ngan yeon woo..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2012 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply  airwickss

dlm byk2 budak tu, aku plg suka lakonan crown prince wlpn die bukan kategori he ...
dauswq Post at 28-1-2012 15:53

crown prince pun comei jugak..
suke gak tgk lakonan dia...
rasanya semua pelakon budak2 neh pandai berlakon...
termasuk la jahat yg jadi minik crown prince tu...

tp mmg suke tgk adik dia...
manja2 kiut gitu....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2012 08:13 PM | Show all posts
part die tarik yeol atas tilam tuh..adeehh!! ngan nada garang lgk tanyer sapa pompuan tuh..pastu...sambung..........spoil...

next scene pliiss...dah la takde preview...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2012 09:34 PM | Show all posts
rupernye crown prince yg bg nama 'wol' tu kat yeon woo...
ingatan lama yeon woo dh start muncul sket...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2012 01:16 PM | Show all posts
saya pn suke tgk cite ni
siap nangis lagi
kurang skip2..keke..
1st time jatuh cinta ngn cite zaman dolu2 (kdrama)
sebaik la han gain tu muke die cntk sggggttt..
xdela terkilan heroin lg tue dr hero
klu org lain myb tak leh terima...hehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2012 01:31 PM | Show all posts
part die tarik yeol atas tilam tuh..adeehh!! ngan nada garang lgk tanyer sapa pompuan tuh..pastu...s ...
skymania Post at 28-1-2012 20:13

x sabar nak tggu sambungan....
lambatnya rabu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-1-2012 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 144# skymania

yelar..tetibe muncul dlm kamar tdonya..

yg peliknya Un tu senyap jek selama ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2012 03:26 PM | Show all posts
makin besst citer nih... ep 9 punyer preview takde lak....
seol tu sbenarnye suke kat yeom kan... mule2 igt dier suke kat woon...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2012 03:30 PM | Show all posts
paling suke part neh....

“Is that so? Anyway, Princess Minhwa is three years younger than me, but she is so spoiled and does whatever she wants. The only letters she knows is the first sentence from the Thousand Character Classic. How can a 13 year old girl and a 14 year old girl be that different?”

Suddenly, they heard a young girl crying outside and before they knew it, Princess Minhwa bursted into their room, wearing a servant girl attire.

Hwon shouted, “What are you wearing? And how dare you come in here?”

In tears, she approached Hwon and started hitting him.

“I hate you, orabeoni*! I hate you!” [*Orabeoni is an archaic term for oppa, a term used by a female to address or reference an older brother.]

“What’s wrong with you?”

“You spoke poorly of me! And of all people, how can you badmouth me in front of him? I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”
Although Hwon shouted in anger, Minhwa continued to hit Hwon. Lady Min belatedly followed in to retrieve the princess, but Minhwa quickly moved towards Yeom. As it was against the law for him to look directly at the face of any member of the royal family without their permission, Yeom quickly put his head down. But Minhwa grabbed his face in her hands and forced him to look at her.

“It’s not true. Everything His Highness said is all untrue. I am not spoiled, but I am a refined lady. I am close to learning all the thousand characters. And so…”

pasneh nak tggu scene romantik king dgn shaman wol pulak...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 09:05 AM | Show all posts
cumil betul HGI nih...sib baik dah kawen & tua dr KSH...if not ramai dah match kan dorang berdua hehe!!!

tak sabar nak tgk epi 9

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 10:01 AM | Show all posts
cumil betul HGI nih...sib baik dah kawen & tua dr KSH...if not ramai dah match kan dorang berdua heh ...
Jelita Post at 30-1-2012 09:05

gifs cdt to salagifs

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Spoiler....ep9 based on novel...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.ph ... 76462155&type=1

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 11:30 AM | Show all posts
cumil betul HGI nih...sib baik dah kawen & tua dr KSH...if not ramai dah match kan dorang berdua heh ...
Jelita Post at 30-1-2012 09:05

han ga in mmg comelll... mater dier bulat mcm bulan...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 08:26 PM | Show all posts
MBC considering four-episode extension for The Moon Embraces the Sun; SBS and KBS look for ways to save themselves

And when they say “considering” they mean there’s a good chance they’ll do it.

After only eight episodes, Moon has already proved to be the Wednesday/Thursday timeslot victor and MBC is thinking of giving the series four more chances to continue its reign before it’s forced to abdi...cate the throne to its timeslot successor The King, starring Lee Seung-ki and Ha Ji-won, which would change it’s ending date from March 8 to March 24. This is completely expected and understandable. MBC would be idiots if they didn’t try to keep this cash cow around as long as possible and, while this decision may not bode well for the competition, I think MBC deserves a break. While I have a tendency to enjoy the broadcaster’s drama picks, they haven’t had the best luck in ratings for the last few years. I’m also really enjoying Moon, so I’ll readily admit that, while extensions have a tendency to ruin a series, I’ll be excited if I get to spend a little more time with Moon (I’m sure that sentence will bite me the ass later.)

While MBC may be sitting pretty right now, the news of an extension for Moon is unwelcome to KBS and SBS who’s competing dramas Wild Romance and Take Care of Us, Captain have suffered substantially. At this point, it’s safe to say that the dramas won’t be able to compete with Moon and both broadcasters are deciding what their next move should be so that their following dramas will not overlap with Moon in it’s final days which I’m sure will produce soul crushing ratings. KBS’s next drama will be The Equator Man while SBS’s next drama will be Rooftop Prince, starring Park Yoochun and Han Ji-min. KBS is already looking for options and SBS is discussing a four-episode extension for Captain in order to allow Moon to end it’s run and provide a clean slate for Rooftop Prince. There are times when it makes sense to give low rating dramas an extension and this would be one of those times.

source; FYAsianDrama

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 08:31 PM | Show all posts
credit to soompi
langit_biru18 Post at 30-1-2012 20:26

tambah episod ek... penangan MoonSun betol nih....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2012 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Written Preview for Episode 9 and 10 of MoonSun

Written preview for episode 9:
Hwon awakens from his slumber and demands to know who sent Wol here. The minister who brought Wol into the Palace is fearful of incurring the King’s rage, so he uses the excuse that Wol committed the grave crime of offending the King’s royal presence, and orders her to be facially tattooed and then exiled to the border. [Think of the tattooing punishment as a Scarlet Letter of sorts, to forever visually indicate the person has committed a certain crime].
Hwon continues to uncontrollably think about Wol. Bo Kyung, who has been forbidden (by her father) to visit the King’s residence before the day of the consummation of the marriage, hears about the shaman who has been brought to the King’s side to absorb his ills. Her instinct gives her a bad feeling about it….

Written preview for episode 10:
Hwon has his retainers summon the royal physician to treat Wol. Woon, who can see Hwon’s feelings for Wol, has the soldiers search Wol and hands to Hwon the missive retrieved from her. Hwon sees the writing that feels familiar to him and is stunned.
On the other hand, Bo Kyung finds it hard to suppress the anger she feels, having sensed the odd energy between Hwon and the shaman. Dowager Queen Yoon hears that Hwon is recovered and orders the date of the marriage consummation to be moved earlier.

source kt koalasplayground.com

p/s : cumil je tgk dia berdua nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2012 10:02 PM | Show all posts
seben dah kemaruk citer neh jgk

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2012 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Video Preview for Episode 9 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun

credit to uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2012 08:50 AM | Show all posts
apsal x jumpa lagik link dl utk ep 9 neh....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069708 second(s), 47 queries .