Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 46398|Reply: 104

CARI Movie Contest - Lockout

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2012 06:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by cef_admin2 at 29-3-2012 17:27

The Complimentary pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia!

Distributor: RAM Entertainment Sdn. Bhd
Cast: GUY PEARCE,MAGGIE GRACE, VINCENT REGAN, JOSEPH GILGUN, LENNIE JAMES...
Director: STEPHEN SAINT LEGER & JAMES MATHER
General Release Date: 19 Apr 2012

Synopsis:
MS One is an experimental prison in space where the 500 most dangerous criminals on planet Earth are kept in an artificial sleep. Leading a humanitarian mission, the daughter of the US president, Emilie Warnock (Maggie Grace) arrives on board the station, just as an unprecedentedly violent mutiny breaks out. Emilie and the crew of MS One are taken hostage by the inmates. President Warnock decides to send Agent Snow (Guy Pierce) to MS One with the sole mission of saving Emilie and nobody else...

简介:
MS One是一项实验性的太空监狱,里面住着500个地球上最危险罪犯,而他们都在假死的状态中。主持着人道主义的美国总统女儿,Emilie Warnock (Maggie Grace饰演)抵达该座空中监狱,而一场暴力叛乱正掀开序幕。Emilie和一位MS One的船员被挟持作为人质,使总统决定委派SNOW特务到MS One将Emilie救出。

Courtesy of RAM Entertainment Sdn. Bhd, 30 pairs of <Lockout > Complimentary Pass will be given out to CARI members. The Complimentary pass is valid at ALL cinemas in Malaysia. To win the <Lockout > Complimentary Pass, answer the following question creatively:

How would you kill time if you are being locked out?
* Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Complimentary Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members. If you are not, register <
here>.
2. Tell us your story by replying the topic at below.
3. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the complimentary pass.
4. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 20 Apr 2012(Fri) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
5. Any member invited not confirm their information before 24 April 2011(Tue), the complimentary pass will be revoked and pass to other members in line.

6. CARI is not liable for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
7. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Special thanks to
RAM Entertainment Sdn. Bhd

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2012 10:13 AM | Show all posts
play with my smartphone? possibly install more games and apps in there. angry bird killing all my free time!!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 01:18 PM | Show all posts

I will use the time by thinking how to escape if i being locked out.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 02:30 PM | Show all posts

I will fully utilize the time to have physical training by myself inside the jail. So that nobody can bully me. And also I can fight with others when I have the ability to escape from the jail.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 04:34 PM | Show all posts

I will think of how to defense myself in th court to get the freedom. That's must be a reason why I am being locked out. I will figure out the reason why I am being locked out.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 05:10 PM | Show all posts

I will do nothing because time cannot be killed.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-3-2012 05:13 PM | Show all posts

I will think the best thing to do for the best time i have.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 06:59 PM | Show all posts
I will take a nice sleep, gain energy!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2012 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by abnerC at 30-3-2012 20:22

I will login facebook ,with 'check-in' function to tell my friends where im at,try to get some helps from them.If failed,i also want to chit chat with friends or picture myself for updating status =P

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by 大笨鱼 at 30-3-2012 20:18

Reply 1# cef_admin2

I will try to learn shuffle dance and workout "party rock anthem" with other prisoners,leading others to be cool instead of doing something bad ! Yeah ,let rock the prison!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 04:48 PM | Show all posts
I will spent the time for weight training and observe the environment to have a planning of escape.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 11:49 PM | Show all posts

I will pray to the God and hope the God can forgive me. I may try to do some reading or inventing something in order to kill time. If possible online, I will try to surf CARI webpage in order to get the latest news of the outside world.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2012 12:12 AM | Show all posts
I will try to rest well and be calm, so that I can run away once got any chance.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2012 12:24 PM | Show all posts
I will try to breaking out the space by using the resource I have. It's miserable when freedom are taken away by someone... PEOPLE, please fight for your own freedom!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 12:25 AM | Show all posts
i will try to become the leader of the prison and start a riot and find my chance to escape during the confusion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 11:49 AM | Show all posts
I will online stream the Prison Break drama to escape from the prison just like Michael.

Besides, i will log on facebook to tell every friend about my escape plan to collect most of the Like.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2012 12:23 PM | Show all posts

i will not kill the time, time is gold , collect all my time and used most every minute on it try to run out from locked out , like shawshank redemption, he use 10+ year to run out of jail,all he need is the time

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 01:35 PM | Show all posts

I will make myself clear what's happening to myself and nearby and start some plan to set myself free

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2012 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Spent my time with exercise so i can lose weight and become more fit

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2012 11:21 AM | Show all posts

I still have my voice. I would like to sing if I am being locked out. I want to sing out loud why I am being locked out. And I also would like to release my stress and emotional mood by write a song. The lyrics can express my mind in the jail.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.127457 second(s), 45 queries .