Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Lavender_Violet

Lagu Yuna "Shine Your Way" bakal dinyanyikan 10 finalist American Idol

[Copy link]
Post time 15-3-2013 05:48 PM | Show all posts
adeqo posted on 15-3-2013 02:41 PM
guysss,,,, dah kuar kat youtube.. jay leno show..

tinggi gak yuna ni ek
almost as tall as mat saleh tu jek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2013 05:59 PM | Show all posts
InVendeTTa posted on 15-3-2013 05:48 PM
tinggi gak yuna ni ek
almost as tall as mat saleh tu jek

A'ah.. Agk tinggi gak la... Tp kn dia kn pkai heels tak?? X pasaN plak aku... Haha.... Papepon jom support YUNAMUSIC...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 06:32 PM | Show all posts
laa, kalau dia tak buat lagu tu pun, dia dapat nyanyi lagu tuh okay, Sountrack filerm disney pulak tu.. main main ke?  That's an achievement for a malaysian artist.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 06:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 06:44 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa selain Yuna yg berbakat dan imej sendiri, pengaruh Verve rekod pengaruhi dia diambil utk OSt filem Croods...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 07:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-3-2013 07:12 PM | Show all posts
YUNA will be a big star in hollywood soon
i can smell it already!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 07:17 PM | Show all posts
itu pentingnya ilmu dalam bidang keje kita...ada ilmu boleh pergi jauh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2013 07:38 PM | Show all posts
aku tunjuk video yuna dengan jay leno tu kat mak aku
mak aku kata
yuna dah macam african american
no wonder diterima disana.disamping suaranya yang sedap itu dan rezeki dari Allah

cuba ajar.camano nak letak youtube.

Last edited by lotionmilo on 15-3-2013 07:47 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 07:51 PM | Show all posts
nah bideo ummah2 American Idol nyanyi lagu Yuna

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Yuna sings for "The Croods"
By Elaine Ewe

Malaysian singer-songwriter Yuna has been making Malaysia proud with her accomplishments.
The name Yuna, whom many are getting to be more familiar with, is what Kedah-born Yunalis Zarai, is known in the music industry. The Malaysian singer-songwriter first became famous as an independent solo artist through MySpace, before she went on to sign with the Indie-Pop record label and management company in the US, and at present, with Verve Records. One could say that her biggest turning point came when she released the single "Live Your Life", which she performed on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Now, with hits like "Dan Sebenarnya", "Deeper Conversation", "Terukir Di Bintang", "Memo", "Photo Of You" and "Sparkle", Yuna has been roped in to work on the theme song for Dreamworks Animation's "The Croods", together with Owl City, titled "Shine Your Way". We were only too glad when we recently had the opportunity to ask her a few questions about her new song and upcoming album, her interest in films, fashion advice and men.

Tell us more about your song for "The Croods", "Shine Your Way".
The song was recorded separately, I was in LA and Adam was in Minnesota, we did not meet each other until the video shoot! The song tells us to be confident, and not be afraid, be close to your family, and also travel the world and learn new things!

More of your songs are now used for TV series and films, like "Tourist" in "Arrow", "Favourite Thing" in "Pretty Little Liars", "Here Comes The Sun" cover in "Savages" and "Shine Your Way" in "The Croods". Have you thought about going into acting like some of your musical peers?
Not really! I'm not really a good actress! I'll just stick to making music for films and shows!

What is your favourite film of all-time?
It would have to be The Mighty Ducks.

Who's your favourite actor/actress? Name an actor and/or an actress.
Kirsten Dunst!

What's the status of your new album? Tell us a little about it.
I'm still in the midst of recording, working with a lot of different producers, mainly Mike Einziger, who is the guitarist of Incubus.

When can fans expect it to be released?
Hopefully it will be out by September!

You started out writing poetries when you were 14, then songs when you were 19. What was your inspiration?
From everything basically -books that i read, movies that i watch, and the conversations i have with people.

What's the biggest advice you can give to your fans who are budding singers-songwriters?
Don't be scared, be confident and most of all, be real.

What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you throughout your career?
People pretending to be me on Facebook or twitter. It's still these, these fake accounts, I have no idea who's behind it!
Since you are now based in Los Angeles, do you miss Malaysia, particularly Malaysian food?
Of course! This may sound cliché, but you would miss nasi lemak the most when you're away for a long time.

Any favourite places for food that you love to visit in Los Angeles?

In downtown LA where I live, there's a hidden spot in the fashion district, which has the best halal steak baguette sandwich. I eat there all the time. Also because its halal, and finding halal food is rare here in LA.

Do you have any favourite designers?  

I love Ellie Saab, Zuhair Murad, Alexander Wang and Jean Paul Gaultier.

What is your biggest fashion no-no?  
Wearing see-through leggings as pants.

What style advice you can give to your fans?  

Be comfortable and be original. Also be easy on the eyes, ask for opinions, even if it is your mom.

Are you currently seeing anyone now?
No, not at the moment! I'm happy I have a lot of friends!

What kind of man do you see yourself with?
A man who knows how to respect my feelings and would to put a ring on it, haha! I like hardworking guys. I would love to end up with someone who's passionate about work but also passionate about life and living life with me.

Cinema Online: That's all for now, thank you!

Yuna and Owl City are singing the theme song for "The Croods" titled "Shine Your Way".

kredit: cinemaonline.com

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:04 PM | Show all posts
                  HIBURAN                                      Jumaat Mac 15, 2013         
                      Yuna Gembira 'Shine Your Way' Dinyanyikan Peserta American Idol         
                      Oleh KEMALIA OTHMAN
        Yuna menganggap pemilihan lagu duetnya bersama Owl City berjudul Shine Your Way untuk dipersembahkan di pentas American Idol dapat mempromosikan filem The Croods.
PETALING JAYA: Penyanyi Yuna menganggap lagu nyanyiannya dengan kumpulan Owl City, Shine Your Way yang dinyanyikan oleh peserta program realiti American Idol merupakan satu peluang baik bagi mempromosikan filem The Croods.
Yuna atau nama sebenar Yunalis Zarai, 27, berkata, dia gembira diberi peluang dan kepercayaan menjayakan projek yang menjadikan lagu itu sebagai lagu tema kepada filem tersebut biarpun penglibatannya sangat kecil.
"Shine Your Way merupakan lagu ciptaan Alan Silvestri dan dinyanyikan oleh kumpulan Owl City dan menampilkan saya dalam lagu tersebut untuk filem itu, jadi ia sebenarnya bukan lagu saya.
"Walaupun bahagian saya dalam projek ini sangat kecil, namun saya gembira kerana diberi peluang untuk bergandingan dengan Owl City," katanya kepada mStar Online menerusi Khidmat Pesanan Ringkas (SMS) pada Jumaat.
Lagu tersebut dipersembahkan oleh 10 peserta American Idol musim ke 12 pada episod penyingkiran pertama yang berlangsung pada Khamis(waktu Amerika).
        Sepuluh peserta American Idol menyampaikan lagu tersebut pada pusingan pertama penyingkiran program itu.
Yuna yang kini menetap di New York turut mengakui lagu tersebut mempunyai kualiti yang bagus selain menyampaikan mesej positif kepada pendengar.
"Lagu tersebut mempunyai mesej positif hasil penulisan lirik oleh Adam Young dari Owl City dan saya gembira lagu ini disambut baik oleh peminat Owl City dan juga peminat saya," katanya.
Sementara episod tersebut boleh ditonton menerusi saluran Star World 711 di Astro pada pukul 6 petang dan ulangannya pada 15 Mac pukul 10 malam di saluran 8TV.
Filem animasi The Croods terbitan Dreamworks akan ditayangkan di seluruh dunia pada 21 Mac.
Sementara itu, Yuna menerusi laman Twitternya turut memberitahu akan muncul dalam program Tonight Show with Jay Leno bersama Owl City untuk mempersembahkan lagu duet mereka dihadapan penonton.

kredit: mstar

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:35 PM | Show all posts
dapat salam dgn james franco

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:36 PM | Show all posts
dapat salam dgn james franco

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:37 PM | Show all posts
kenapalah Ryan Seacrest x mention nama Yuna as Original Singer!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:40 PM | Show all posts
yeahhhh.... seronok tgk yuna nyanyi dan bangga bila american idol turut menyanyikan lagu nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2013 08:44 PM | Show all posts
RatuDunia94 posted on 15-3-2013 07:51 PM
nah bideo ummah2 American Idol nyanyi lagu Yuna

tepek this please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbh_DUa_IG4
ajarkan,camane nak keluar youtube tuh? saya cuba byk kali .tak boleh pong.terima kasih

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:44 PM | Show all posts
kecik68 posted on 15-3-2013 08:40 PM
yeahhhh.... seronok tgk yuna nyanyi dan bangga bila american idol turut menyanyikan lagu nih...

tp aku tgok american idol taun ni mcm sendu je... ... finalis dia mcm kureng...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 08:50 PM | Show all posts
adeqo posted on 15-3-2013 02:41 PM
guysss,,,, dah kuar kat youtube.. jay leno show..

Wow!...Yuna dpt shakehand dgn James Franco...yg ganteng tu..??..
waaahh!!.....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2013 09:03 PM | Show all posts
sendunye TOP 10 AI ni perform lagu tu.

Yuna and Owl City perform this song much better.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 11:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076729 second(s), 41 queries .