CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 154873|Reply: 2435

[SBS] Master Sun (So Ji-sub and Gong Hyo-jin) [Wed/Thu, Start 31th July]

[Copy link]
Post time 11-4-2013 10:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
A new year means there’s a new Hong Sisters drama on the way, and this time they’re heading to SBS in the summer. Some of us are still scarred from Big, while others of us may choose to remember their last drama as Best Love, but never fear, because there’s a brand new drama ahead to wash all those memories away. In the first round of casting rumors for the leads, we have broodmeister So Ji-sub (Ghost) and Hong Sisters alum Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love). Is there an option to vote for one and not the other? Whadduya mean it’s not up to me?

The drama, called Master’s Sun, is about a woman who can see ghosts and the man who protects her. Huh. Like a bodyguard? Or a supernatural knight? Or just a really overprotective boyfriend? ‘Cause I gotta tell ya, the latter is not that interesting. There’s no info yet on whether it’s a modern drama or a sageuk, but of course with the Hong Sisters it’ll be a rom-com of some sort.
Directing is PD Jin Hyuk, of City Hunter and Brilliant Legacy. Damnit, you’re reeling me in. The thing is, with this director and enough great dramas in the past, I’ll surely give the Hong Sisters a clean slate and a shot at winning me over again. But I swear, if they phone it in like they did for Big, I’m breaking up with them.
I always love Gong Hyo-jin but she’s already played one of the Hong Sisters’ better heroines in a really great team-up with Cha Seung-won… which is kind of why it’s hard to imagine anything topping that. But she’s fantastic in rom-coms and her starring would mean that I’m guaranteed to watch. So Ji-sub isn’t really the go-to guy for comedies, but I wonder if I’ll like him more if he takes on this project. It might go a long way in making him seems less self-serious. A guy who’s willing to be a total fool for comedy can’t be ALL bad, right?
Master’s Sun is planning for a July premiere on SBS.

source: Dramabeans.com

p/s Saya minat Gong Hyo Jin ni..tapi hero si Ji sub ni pernah ka belakon rom-com
Last edited by dauswq on 9-7-2013 11:20 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-4-2013 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Thread ni dah ada ka belum ..lupa pulak nak search..
Pestime bukak thread...betol ke tidak ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 10:13 AM | Show all posts
takkan selamanya nak blakon serius. sesekali terai le rom-com plak. boleh je tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 10:22 AM | Show all posts
ni lawak ke seyes? aku mmg minat heroin ni...kelakaaarr

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 10:22 AM | Show all posts
alamak tak suka lah pompuan ni wlpn drama dia ngan cha seung won tu aku suka...

plisslah...try actress plak
moon chae won la plak...die tak pernah dpt lagik drama hong sister

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 10:28 AM | Show all posts
cha seung won pun serius gak tp dia boleh bwk watak kelakar goo dok jin dlm drama greatest love tu....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-4-2013 02:21 PM | Show all posts

GHJ!!!! GHJ!!! GHJ!!! ,  canteekkkkk........, blh arr tgk kesengalan dia lg..........
ala SJS jd jela.............cube la dulu skali nnt mesti ko ketageh punya.............

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 02:50 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 11-4-2013 10:22 AM

plisslah...try ac ...

amboi.....nak gak moon chae won juga ek...
bertabah yer...kita tunggu next drama dia okay

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2013 04:13 PM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 11-4-2013 02:50 PM
amboi.....nak gak moon chae won juga ek...
bertabah yer...kita tunggu next drama dia okay

kan..sibok jah mod daus ni nk chae won  dia...

dia da pencen @dauswq  ...x berlakon lagk

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2013 04:37 PM | Show all posts
limau posted on 11-4-2013 04:13 PM
kan..sibok jah mod daus ni nk chae won  dia...

dia da pencen @dauswq  ...x berlakon lagk

ahaks...patut bagi moon chae won tu rehat dlu..
kasi peluang kan pada org lain lak...yg dh lama tk muncul..
jgn marah  yer mod @dauswq  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2013 10:32 PM | Show all posts
saya suka tgk si gong hyo jin ni dalam Thank You..comel ja time dia dok ingat si Jang Hyuk tu bapak dia...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2013 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Kalau tgk pada sinopsis tu..ala2 Chilling romance pulak kan..Harap cerita ni best macam Best love..jgn spoil macam Big sudah..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2013 12:02 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 11-4-2013 10:22 AM

plisslah...try ac ...

hoh dok moon chae won tak sudah2

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2013 09:49 AM | Show all posts
aku nk tgk so ji sub berlakon jd kelakar mcm go dok jin...walaupun sebenarnya aku lebih prefer watak dia dlm i'm sorry I love u...tp sekali sekala nk tgk gak how versatile he is in acting...

gong hyo jin credibility dia mmg tak dapat disangkal lagi..she charming with her own way...aku mmg suka gile semua drama lakonan dia...she not annoying like some other actresses...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2013 07:23 PM | Show all posts
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Hong Sisters’ new rom-com-horror drama confirms leads
by javabeans | April 26, 2013 | 40 Comments

Since this pairing had been rumored for a while, it’s not a huge surprise to hear that Gong Hyo-jin and So Ji-sub have both officially signed on to headline the new Hong Sisters drama Master’s Sun. (By the way, we’re talking about Hong Mi-ran and Hong Jung-eun, the Best Love and You’re Beautiful duo, not Hong Jin-ah and Hong Ja-ram, the Beethoven Virus and The King 2 Hearts duo.)

The show has an intriguing-sounding premise in that it’s a romantic comedy with horror elements; following an accident, the heroine becomes able to see ghosts. She feels cast off by the world and has lost hope in herself, which contrasts sharply with the self-centered and haughty hero who learns to (presumably) mature as a human being. Her “gloomy and quick to tears” heroine sounds a bit dire, but since it’s the Hong Sisters I do expect the dolor to be undercut with comedy; for instance, Gong’s character is too afraid to sleep at nights, which I foresee posing a problem since she has a full-time day job as a secretary. So Ji-sub plays the company president who sees people in terms of monetary worth. Can you imagine her falling asleep at crucial office moments? Hilarious.

This means Gong Hyo-jin will be the writer pair’s star for the second time, after playing a washed-up former idol in Best Love, which is good news; she has a lovely groundedness to her acting that actually works very well with the Hong Sisters’ brand of absurdity. It worked particularly well in Best Love, because no matter how insane Cha Seung-won got (and he got pretty wacky), her emotional throughline felt real. Gong explained being drawn to the project for its blend of irony and horror, which I hope is an aspect that gets full mileage — I LOVED the horror quirk of Arang and the Magistrate and was sad when it went away.

So Ji-sub is one of those actors I’ve been wanting to see tackling more comedy for a while now, just because he’s got such a heavy, melodramatic image. He hasn’t gotten in touch with his softer side in years, so either he’ll be really rusty at it, OR he’ll be unexpectedly fresh and surprise us with a little-before-seen goofy side. Hey, it totally worked for Cha Seung-won and Kim Tae-hee. If he manages to really sell the part of the guy who “gets intoxicated on the sight and sound of himself,” how hilarious would that be?

With PD Jin Hyuk of City Hunter and Prosecutor Princess also attached, so far Master’s Sun sounds pretty promising, even if it does sound an awful lot like Chilling Romance. At least he’s not a magician who conjures ghosts this time too. Truth be told, if not for the colossal suckage that was Big, I’d be a lot more excited about this. But I’m not about to write off anybody for one flop, especially when their work has given me so many hours of enjoyment otherwise, so I’ll be approaching with enthusiasm, albeit muted.

Master’s Sun will air on SBS in August.

Source: Dramabeans.com

p/s oohhh tak sabar nya..masing2 dah commit

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2013 11:27 AM | Show all posts
akhir tahun ni ye...ok noted!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-4-2013 05:53 PM | Show all posts
DIa tulis August maksudnya sama dengan Heirs la..lee min ho dengan park shin hye..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2013 08:51 PM | Show all posts
masuk dlm schedule citer nih...............

dorg dh pon start shooting.........

byk nyer citer best bln 8 nih..... two weeks... good doctor..........

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2013 02:13 PM | Show all posts
weee.. nak masuk lam list jgk la.. suke GHJ.. suke tgk die nangis..
mintak2 cite ni x skeri sbb kite takot antu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts
“Master’s Sun” is a horror, rom-com set in a hotel run by a individualistic and selfish president, played by So Ji Sub. The drama will cover how he and his assisstant, who can see ghosts and played by Gong Hyo Jin, come together to help lost and tragic souls. Seo In Guk plays Kang Woo, who is the team leader of the security department of a shopping mall owned by So Ji Sub.

fan made :

crdt : fb the master's sun

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085857 second(s), 50 queries .