CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 14628|Reply: 2

::Prada/burberry/Gucci/Fendi/Furla/LV Bag::100% Authentic!!

[Copy link]
Post time 6-8-2013 12:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,

My name is Chloe and i'm currently residing in UK for more than 8 years. For over the past few years, I used to help my friends to buy the UK or Europe origin branded bags such as Prada/Gucci/Burberry/Furla/Fendi etc. Please note, I also source those branded bags to some official branded boutiques in Malaysia too

As you all may know all the products in UK or Europe are comparably cheaper than market price in Malaysia and no doubt it's guaranteed 100% authentic. Furthermore the UK currency now is dropping and the demand from my friends and boutique is incredibly increasing too

Hence i have decided to create a facebook page called "Shop UK Outlet". Please like my page and browse for my updated products from time to time.

I'm opened to source for other products to you which are not in my selling list and you are welcome to send me the product code or pictures

HOW IT WORKS

It’s pretty simple. You can send me the product code or the link of the item from its online website . I will then provide you with a quotation.

All my products will be delivered to you via UK post (Royal Mail). For all the products over RM250 i will ship via Airsure or International Signed For. It's very safe with insurance and signature is required. Normally will be delivered to you within 3-5 days

I have delivered around 100 parcels(mostly handbags!!) worth more than RM100k back to Malaysia so far..!!

I will let you know if i back to Malaysia so that i can handcarry back to you

My Facebook name is
chiayeou kow and please send me the email before adding me...

My Facebook page shop is
Shop UK Outlet. Please like and share.

Alternatively, you can send email to shopukoutlet@yahoo.co.uk

If you are very keen to buy from me but a bit worry about the fraudulent transaction, please don't worry as i can provide you more details about myself before the transaction for your peace of mind. You can also pay via Paypal which is the safest transaction in the world now as it protects the buyers' right. Paypal will refund buyer with the full payment if the buyer don't receive his/her products Fore more information please visithttp://www.paypal.com

Burberry Smoke Check Saddlestitch Tote Bag

Details:
- 2 colours available - Trench / Boysenberry
- Please visit Malaysia Burberry website at: http://my.burberry.com/store/womens-bags/s...titch-tote-bag/

Malaysia Original price: RM3450
My price: RM2XXX

Prada BR4253 - 2 ways bag (very fast selling bag)

Details:
- Material: Tessuto nylon and saffiano leather/ Logo Jacquard + Leather
- Color code: Nero(black)/ light brown
- Size: 47cm x 30cm x 15cm
- 1 zip pocket and 1 multifunctional pocket
- Double leather handles with 24" drop
- Detachable and adjustable long leather strap for shoulder or crossbody
- come with dust bag, authentic cards, tags and carrier paper. Also a copy of invoice included.

Malaysia Original price: RM3900

Prada BL0600 - 2 styles bag (hot selling in Europe)

Details:
- Material: Logo Jacquard + Leather
- Size: 35cmx20cmx15cm
- Dust bag, authentic cards, carrier bag and copy of receipt included

Malaysia Original price: RM3+++

Prada BN1841

Details:
- 4 colours available: Black/Red/White/Brown
- Jacquard fabric & calf leather/ nylon
- 1 large zip pocket
- PRADA signature triangle plate at the side bottom; side snap buttons for expandability
- Classic gold hardware; 4 bottom protective studs; with adjustable leather straps
- Size: (H)23cm x (W)28cm x (D)17cm; hand drop 9cm
- Original dust bag/authentic card/copy of invoice included

Malaysia Original price: RM3+++

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2019 04:02 PM | Show all posts
These all brands are international brands we can also be buy these brands from the big malls and online stores. All brands will also be expensive so on the britishessayhq.com website you should be need to buy the copies of these brands.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2019 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Tell you what. If you are going to buy real Louis Vuitton accessories (handbags in your case) then just choose ones you like and whose prices you find affordable. But I understand that it's preferable to save money on such things. This is a good read about LV replicas. Don't skip it. It's a very useful article.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066741 second(s), 28 queries .