CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[2013 DRAMA OF THE YEAR] [KBS]Secret Love (Ji Sung, H. J. Eum, B. S. Bin..)

[Copy link]
Post time 13-10-2013 01:26 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar nak tunggu ep minggu depan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
citer nih best lak tgk ...sian sgt heroin tp dier sndiri slh sbb buta cinta sgt ngn pguam tu

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2013 04:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku confuse betul tgk heroine cerita ni. Macam heroine rooftop prince. Yg makwe jisung tu apasal melarikan diri dari jisung?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2013 04:17 PM | Show all posts
citer ni besttttt..... baru terjebak. ulangan kbsw kat 392. starting epi 1 & 2. baca kat thread korg dah layan pai episod 6.... jelessssss

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts
sape2 dah donlod share la ngan i....

tgk dohun tu teringat dia jahat dlm cite 49days....

dia ni sesuai sgt jd pakwe yg jahat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2013 09:03 PM | Show all posts
melampaunya smpi bunuh org plak...
tgk dia resign dlm board of prosecutors, dh nmpk dia decide to not uphold justice anymore...
maknanya dia mmg jadi jahat ler, depan org nampak baik..wtf!!!

betullah org kata..
kalau sesapa dh bunuh org kali pertama tanpa dia disabitkan kesalahan,
dia takkan ada 'kepayahan' untuk bunuh orang lain plak buat kali kedua & seterusnya....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-10-2013 09:22 PM | Show all posts
dr awal lagi dh lagi tau mamat do hoon ni mmg penakut, kejam, pentingkan diri sendiri & tak reti mengaku kesalahan diri...

sanggup biarkan anak sendirik membesar dlm penjara
sanggup biarkan anak sendirik duduk dlm orphanage sbb nak jaga hati 'mama'
sanggup halang parole, ni ape yg rahmat mega bagitahu...

dan plg penting, tak bgth YJ ttg kesah sbnr yg dia terjumpa seo jin hye yg terlantar sakit lps dihimpap kereta...if someone with conscience, wlpn dia rase dia tak buat, dia akan bawa jugak mayat jin hye pi hospital..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2013 09:24 PM | Show all posts
naper susah sgt nak igt nama watak heroin dlm cerita ni?

nama wtk awek ji sung yg mati tu yg aku ingat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2013 09:28 PM | Show all posts
The one person I have the absolutly the least compassion and understanding of is actually SY.
She loves MH, HECK NO.

She is condesending, rude, unfriendly. Never lets him talk. Never supports him or consouls him.
Even if she wasent "in love" with him, would anyone treat someone as close family wise as they are like that. With a friend like her who needs enemies. In her eyes he is just a toy that she want to show off and own but not giving care or the time of the day for.

IF she loved him she would have supported him and consoled him and thus show him that she is a woman with compassion and that could have led to him sort of loving her at the end. From my point of view she is the most evil one for now.
At least DH had a reason (NOT excuse) for doing what he did so far as he was afraid of loosing the things he did care for at the beginning. Even if it was absolutly the wrong thing to do.

YES DH did love YJ from the beginning but at some point her beeing "the man" of both household became a to heavy burden to carry for him as she didnt just get him trough lawschool but also saved his parent and their home more then once. So the LOVE was overshadowed by guilt.

In the textpreview it say that DH will start to turn on MH as he enters the K company.

Well a possible scenario is that MH will take in YJ too and if she notice that DH goes up and tries to destroy MH I think YJ will turn on DH and give him a scolding from hell and I hope MH will overhear that and thus get to know WHO it was that drove.
For you who still wonder about the room and and bakery. Rewatcing and rewatching makes you notice more and more. Darn, cant get enough of this drama hehehe.

In ep 5 around 20 mins in you see her coming out from around the corner of the bakery. Thats when they are in the car saying that she hasn't come out for days. SO she doesnt exit trough the bakery but from a seperate staircase.The room is above the bakery and has most likely an inner stair to the bakery too.

MH is already in deep love with YJ, he just isnt aware of it yet or to say he doesnt understand that it is love. Look at the gaze he gives her when she is on her way to get her dad. That is pure love. Not the I want you love, not the I need you love and not any selfish love but a gaze of love that says why am I here. Why cant I stay away. Who are you and what can I do for you and the most important what can I do that makes me able to keep you in my sight without the excuse that I need to continue to hurt you. He had absolutly no reason for standing next to his car watching tords the bakery when she came out, he just couldnt keep away as she has been on his mind every hour every day for around five years.

DH will go after MH for one reason and one reason only. Not because of YJ and what MH did to her and not for the baby either but becuse MH time and time again showed DH how much of a coward he is. MH never demanded that DH should have denied YJ parole, not once. He only asked if she was a good enough person now after her time in prison to be let out. It was DHs cowardly selfinterpretation that made him deny her parole as MH later revealed. "Dont make a mistake. It was you who denied her parole" underlined I did never demand it and there was enough reason law wise to let her out.
He is hateful and angry tourds MH cause time and time again DH fails. MH say unlike you I dont turn against a persons life( a person that belongs to me like a friend or lover).

But DH is actually the one that goes after YJ the most by not taking care of the child. Not giving her parole and even more visious thing he have done to YJ. MH doesnt know all but he is certain about how far DH can go against someone he claims to love in order to hide his true self.

I am split regarding if MH knows YJ belives her son died. I hope he doesnt cause if he know that the baby is alive and maybe where, thats his ticket to YJs heart and love.
ni ade komen dr soompier

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 01:04 AM | Show all posts
kahkahkah jisung mcm rahmat mega?? ada ler sesikit kot

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 08:18 AM | Show all posts
ida_bab posted on 11-10-2013 10:34 PM
ep 6 memang bikin panas hati dgn lawyer haprak tu
tergamak dia bunuh bapak YJ
x pasti dia bu ...

ye le ida....sampai hati kan....
lawyer tu sanggup buat mcm tu kat bapa heroin..
sbb takut rahsia terbongkar...dh ler tu...jumpa mayat lak
jauh dari tempat dia tinggal tu.....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 08:20 AM | Show all posts
azmira81 posted on 13-10-2013 04:19 PM
sape2 dah donlod share la ngan i....

tgk dohun tu teringat dia jahat dlm cite 49days.... ...

mira...tgk ler...cite ni mmg menarik..
now dh masuk tv...baru ep 1 dan 2....
kak ayu dh tgk sampai ep 6.....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 08:57 AM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 13-10-2013 01:15 AM
last scene ep 6 masa jisung cakap 'tanpa kebenaran dia jgn mati'
skrip tu cam pernah dengar kat dra ...

dia da jatuh cinta laa tuu.... tu yg takut kalo perempuan tu mati

aah skrip tu mcm penah dengar

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 09:00 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 13-10-2013 09:22 PM
dr awal lagi dh lagi tau mamat do hoon ni mmg penakut, kejam, pentingkan diri sendiri & tak reti men ...

kan daus sakit hati aku tgk muka dia....setiap kali drama dia , mesti watak mcm nie.....
pentingkan diri dia jaaa

watak heroin mmg payah nama dia aku nk ingat .....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 09:01 AM | Show all posts
eyka posted on 14-10-2013 01:04 AM
kahkahkah jisung mcm rahmat mega?? ada ler sesikit kot

kan sama sikit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2013 11:22 AM | Show all posts
limau posted on 14-10-2013 09:00 AM
kan daus sakit hati aku tgk muka dia....setiap kali drama dia , mesti watak mcm nie.....
pentingk ...

tp dlm drama ngan seung gi tu baik plak dia erkkk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2013 07:56 PM | Show all posts
cite ni main kat kbs ke channel 392?
adoiiiii hari apa? kul bape?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2013 08:20 PM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 14-10-2013 07:56 PM
cite ni main kat kbs ke channel 392?
adoiiiii hari apa? kul bape?

rabu khamis,
dh update kt tajuk thread

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 11:19 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 14-10-2013 08:20 PM
rabu khamis,
dh update kt tajuk thread

opssssss selamat hari raya kurban hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 04:09 PM | Show all posts
aritu tgk first two episode mcm best je.. so boleh layan cite ni..sbb dh hbs tgk master sun..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.547530 second(s), 42 queries .