makanya tak berkesudahan la layan cita korea

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 09:28 AM
menarikkk...

makanya tak berkesudahan la layan cita korea

ye ler betul tu...
baru nk relax lps habis satu drama...dh muncul drama baru kan..
yg ni lak...next year..wah..kita dh tau awal2 kan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Yoochun headlines action drama Three Days

Whoooo, it’s two good bits of news all rolled into one. I had wondered what happened to the 24-esque condensed-time action thriller drama Three Days, which had sounded like the best new drama in the upcoming crop, but missed its window on SBS’s fall schedule as originally planned. Never fear, because it’s back on the slate for a February 2014 broadcast, and has secured Yoochun (I Miss You) as its lead.

The new drama from writer Kim Eun-hee of Ghost and Sign and PD Shin Kyung-soo of Tree With Deep Roots touts itself as the Korean 24, which isn’t an essential comparison now that Two Weeks has happened and the condensed-time thriller isn’t so foreign a concept. Perhaps Two Weeks had something to do with Three Days wanting a little distance from such a similar drama (in format, not content), or perhaps they just needed more pre-production time.

The action thriller will naturally span the course of three days, and centers around the president and the Blue House secret service. Yoochun will star as the president’s bodyguard, an elite agent who is fastidious when it comes to his job. On a trip to the presidential villa, three mysterious gunshots will herald the president’s sudden disappearance, and the drama will follow the agents’ harrowing chase to recover him.

Though Yoochun is the only one confirmed as of now, Sohn Hyun-joo (Covertly, Grandly) is being courted to play the kidnapped president. OMG. Yes, please. He’s so good. His reps say he’s considering it among many other projects so we’ll have to wait and see, but one thing we can glean from them trying to cast him is that the president will play a big role in the drama and not just be the princess you rescue at the end. Jang Hyun-sung (Who Are You) is being courted as well, to play the senior secret service agent and Yoochun’s boss.

Well, I’m excited. It’s obviously a show that’s going to be compared to Two Weeks for its structure, but while that drama was about the everyman fugitive, this is clearly being set up to be a more Jack Bauer-esque super-agent thriller. Maybe with 36 extra hours in this story, Yoochun can squeeze in a few normal human things, like food and bathroom breaks, which never seemed to fit into Jack Bauer’s day. I still prefer Yoochun in comedic and fusion roles, but this could certainly be the drama to tip the scales for me, since badass action hero is pretty up there on my highly scientific scale of swooniness.

Three Days is planning to pre-produce half of its 20-episode run, which explains the early casting. It’s preparing for a February broadcast on SBS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Three Days aims to be Korean "24"

Ah, it’s refreshing to hear word of a NEW new drama (as in, one not mentioned before), given the new-drama-promotion glut that we’re dealing with these days. Preparations are still in preliminary stages for this new series, but we’ve got a name and producers and a bit of a plot to pique our interest: It’s titled Three Days, comes to us from the PD of Tree With Deep Roots (Shin Kyung-soo) and the writer of Ghost and Sign (Kim Eun-hee), and like those dramas will be up for a slot on SBS’s lineup.

Notably, Three Days is modeling itself after American TV show 24, which is a statement I don’t quite understand and the press releases don’t explain. The time format must be part of the comparison, but it’s not obvious exactly how they’re alike; 24 mimicked a “real time” format with each episode ticking down one hour, so that one full season chronicled our hero’s Worst Day Ever from start to finish. This drama is looking at a 20-episode run and will cover a three-day span, so it won’t quite fit the real time structure. Although I think it’s probably a safe guess that these’ll likely become our hero’s Worst Three Days Ever.

Another similarity with the American show: Three Days involves a presidential plot, unfolding around an emergency that arises at the president’s villa and featuring Blue House bodyguards as main characters. Thankfully they won’t be emulating the immediacy of its plotline in production; the show plans to pre-produce half the entire series. I am a fan of this idea. Fully pre-filmed dramas tend to flop in the marketplace, but a little extra buffer time in the production process can’t be a bad thing.

Three Days is aiming to score a Wednesday-Thursday timeslot in the fall; September is the earliest potential date, though the window extends till December. Who knows if it’ll be any good, but right now it’s got a dash of freshness that’s music to my ears.

Via Star News

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 09:32 AM
ye ler betul tu...
baru nk relax lps habis satu drama...dh muncul drama baru kan..
yg ni lak...n ...

tu la kannn...tak berkesudahannn...ekekekeke

semua best best lak tu hahahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 09:50 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 09:42 AM
tu la kannn...tak berkesudahannn...ekekekeke

semua best best lak tu hahahaha

klu mcm tu..kena ikut ranking ler..
mana yg best..layan le dlu yer...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-11-2013 09:55 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 09:50 AM
klu mcm tu..kena ikut ranking ler..
mana yg best..layan le dlu yer...

layan je..ari2 ada ep baru dr diff citer ekekekekek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 10:50 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 09:55 AM
layan je..ari2 ada ep baru dr diff citer ekekekekek

ikut hari le yer...
mana yg dlu...tu le yg kita mulakan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2013 11:05 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 10:50 AM
ikut hari le yer...
mana yg dlu...tu le yg kita mulakan...

sudah semestinyaaaa...mcm skrg...ekekekkek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 11:07 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 11:05 AM
sudah semestinyaaaa...mcm skrg...ekekekkek

utk slot hari isnin dan selasa je ada 3 cite nk kena layan....
rabu n khamis 1 cite jer..okay ler tu....tkder hal leh cover utk weekdays...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2013 11:19 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 11:07 AM
utk slot hari isnin dan selasa je ada 3 cite nk kena layan....
rabu n khamis 1 cite jer..okay ler ...

i hari2 ada je cita baru...mcm hari ni 3 ep baru...secret, heirs,med top team..selang seli ngan cita lama sad love song ekekekeke

mmg tetiap malam ada je cita nak layan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 11:25 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 11:19 AM
i hari2 ada je cita baru...mcm hari ni 3 ep baru...secret, heirs,med top team..selang seli ngan ci ...

tgk cepat mananya sub kuar....tu le dlu yg ayu akan layan ler...

ni ayu nk layan cite lama....queen seun duk.....weekend..ada 62 ep...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2013 11:27 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 11:25 AM
tgk cepat mananya sub kuar....tu le dlu yg ayu akan layan ler...

ni ayu nk layan cite lama....q ...

i penah jugak wat gila..lom ada subs pon i layan tak sabo nye pasal hahaha..

skrg dah leh sabar..sebab layan cita lama dulu...seems like banyak cita lama yg best yg kena layan neh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2013 11:31 AM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 7-11-2013 11:27 AM
i penah jugak wat gila..lom ada subs pon i layan tak sabo nye pasal hahaha..

skrg dah leh sabar ...

tk sanggup nk lyn klu tkde sub...lagi sakit jiwa...

tu le..bila ada yg rekomen cite tu best...tu yg beria2 nk tgk...wpun ep byk kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 7-11-2013 11:31 AM
tk sanggup nk lyn klu tkde sub...lagi sakit jiwa...

tu le..bila ada yg rekomen cite tu best.. ...

betui sama la ngan i... @dauswq rekemen sad love song....tu yg tgh tgk cita ni...mmg sedey ehehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2013 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Actor Son Hyun-Joo is cast in upcoming SBS drama series THREE DAYS which has already cast Park Yoo-Chun in the lead male role.

In the drama series THREE DAYS, Son Hyun-Joo will play the South Korean President. His character disappears and it's up to bodyguard Han Tae-Kyun (Park Yoo-Chun) to find him.

Meanwhile, actress Park Ha-Sun is "positively considering" the lead female role in the drama series.

THREE DAYS will first air February, 2014 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Three_Days

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2013 05:29 PM | Show all posts
menarik...oh feb 2014...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2013 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Main cast secured for Three Days

Well, somebody just went on a casting spree. Upcoming action-thriller drama Three Days, which stars Yoochun as an elite bodyguard leading the search when the president goes missing from his villa, has lined up and confirmed the rest of its cast. So here we go.

So Yi-hyun (Who Are You, Alice in Cheongdam-dong) is now onboard to play one of the Blue House bodyguards. She’ll be the cold, serious, dutiful type who’s the brains of her department and plays an important role in unraveling the secrets shrouding the case as the good guys try to track down the sniper who opens fire at the villa.

I’ll admit to feeling a moment of sinking disappointment when I saw the headlines naming her as the female lead, but came back around to relief to hear that Park Ha-sun is also confirmed to play the other female lead. I don’t know which actress will have the bigger role but I really do hope it’s Park (she’s the local police officer who joins the case and helps Yoochun), because she’s the stronger actor and has had chemistry with her male co-stars before, whereas I’ve found So Yi-hyun cold and unapproachable in everything, even when she’s doing a decent job acting out the part. Or maybe three days is too short a time to develop a romance with our hero and Yoochun will be the sole star of the show, which I could live with.

As previously teased, Sohn Hyun-joo (Empire of Gold) will indeed play president, yay. He’s an amazing actor, and has so much range — he’s equally convincing being a badass mofo as he is being meek and heartfelt. His character grew up in an ordinary household, but his intelligence got him to Seoul National University and Harvard Business School, and he’s now a president with a strong focus on economic issues. He’s definitely too good to waste as a missing character without any screentime, so I’ll be crossing my fingers that Sohn will get a decent role to play despite being kidnapped/disappeared.

Joining the team is drama veteran Yoon Je-moon, who will play the chief presidential secretary. I guess that makes him one of the good guys, which is totally within his wheelhouse, though I do think he plays good villains. If by good I mean cracked and ragey, which I do when thinking back to The King 2 Hearts, where I always thought of him as a Rumplestiltskin who got his toys taken away.

As a 24-esque thriller that unfolds its entire series over a compressed period (three days, obvs), the drama will premiere in February on SBS.

Via Chosun, Joins

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2013 09:16 PM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 posted on 6-11-2013 09:46 AM
Park Yoo-Chun from idol group JYJ is cast in new SBS drama series THREE DAYS.

In the drama serie ...

Wah wah dpt tgk YooChun awal thn depan
Tak sabar
Calling2 @carold peminat tegar YC

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2013 10:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
camrey posted on 16-11-2013 03:16 PM
Wah wah dpt tgk YooChun awal thn depan
Tak sabar
Calling2 @carold peminat tegar YC  ...

Am comingggg..he he
Windu giler kat Chunnie..
Dia sorg je yg low profile..2 bff dia aktif berkarya..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083962 second(s), 43 queries .