Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 25437|Reply: 51

The Raid2 - Berandal

[Copy link]
Post time 6-11-2013 11:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Teaser trailer untuk The Raid2 : Berandal dah keluar. Macam dahsyat saja. .

Last edited by annehuda on 7-11-2013 08:34 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2013 07:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Berandal 1 mmg puas ati scene gado die...jaoh beze dgn scene muvi gengster mesia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2013 12:10 PM | Show all posts
philipinoe2 posted on 7-11-2013 07:07 PM
Berandal 1 mmg puas ati scene gado die...jaoh beze dgn scene muvi gengster mesia..

kena tgk jugak la siapa koreografer stunt untuk filem tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2013 06:41 PM | Show all posts
philipinoe2 posted on 7-11-2013 07:07 PM

Whats wrong with msia muvi?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2014 08:10 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2014 08:25 PM | Show all posts
trailer :

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-1-2014 08:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2014 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2014 06:32 PM | Show all posts
from www.twitchfilm.com

Sundance 2014 First Impression: THE RAID 2 Is More Epic Than We Ever Imagined  

Ryland Aldrich, Festivals Editor

What is perhaps the most anticipated film of 2014, at least for most of us at Twitch, made its world premiere this evening at the Sundance Film Festival and suffice to say, the sequel does not disappoint. Clocking in at two-and-one-half hours, The Raid 2 greatly expands on the world created by Gareth Evans in the first film The Raid: Redemption. With the expansion of the world comes so much more action, so much more imagination, and so so SO much more violence. This is not a movie for the faint of heart. In fact, the film actually had to be paused at one point and the lights brought up so one man who had lost consciousness could be removed (he eventually walked out under his own power).

We'll have a full review for you very soon but as the credits roll, we want to let you know that boy are you in for a treat.

Aside from the rampant violence, the most notable part of the film is the depth of story line at work. There is a very complex plot that involves three crime syndicates, the government, and multiple levels of double-crossing and subterfuge. I'd be lying if I said I have it totally figured out after one viewing, but it never feels confusing to a level of distraction.

But of course the real star is the martial arts and my god is there a lot on display. Anyone who was a fan of the head smashes and knee kicks in the first film will be oh so pleased. Get ready... this film is about to blow your mind. Now I really want to go watch it again.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 06:43 PM | Show all posts
trailer #2 :

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 06:46 PM | Show all posts
standing ovation for The Raid 2 @Sundance Film Festival

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Hammer Girl is Julie Estelle!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 12:52 PM | Show all posts
First Reactions To THE RAID 2 Are Off The Richter Scale

Ever since a sequel was announced for Gareth Evans' The Raid, everyone has been wondering if the director could duplicate that success. Well, based on first reactions it is safe to say that The Raid 2: Berandal has surpassed even their highest expectations.
By nailbiter111 - 1/22/2014

If you thought the no-holds-barred action sequences Gareth Evans served up in 2011's The Raid: Redemption were exceptional, then you are in for quite a treat when the follow-up, The Raid 2: Berandal lands in theaters this March. Last night at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, The Raid 2 made its highly-anticipated premiere. As the credits began to roll the audience jumped off their seats to give the film and it's creator a well deserved standing ovation. It should also be noted, that there was a bit of a scare. A member of the audience collapsed during the viewing and an emergency unit had to be called. Hopefully he is fine and we wish him a speedy recovery.

W/ THE RAID 2, Gareth Evans cements himself as one of the greatest action directors in the world. Totally deserving of the standing ovation.
— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) January 22, 2014

THE RAID 2: An ambitious sequel that broadens the scope of the story considerably. Breathtaking action elicited audible gasps & applause.
— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) January 22, 2014

Breathe easy: Raid 2 is outstanding; bloody, expansive, inventive and exciting. #Sundance2014
— Damon Wise (@yo_damo) January 22, 2014

RAID 2 - mayhem, mud, and some of the most intense, grotesque yet balletic action ever filmed. More epic, more complex. Epic. #Sundance
— Jason Gorber (@filmfest_ca) January 22, 2014

RAID 2 echoes everything from Kubrick to Kurosawa. Ambitious plot is matched by deliriously intense fight sequences. #Sundance
— Jason Gorber (@filmfest_ca) January 22, 2014

The Raid 2 does the franchise proud with fight sequences that are true spectacle and a complex mafioso narrative to boot. Quite bloody fun!
— Jeff Goldsmith (@yogoldsmith) January 22, 2014

Applause multiple times during Raid 2 as sequences were show stoppers. The fights were often balletic with camera immersed in dead middle!
— Jeff Goldsmith (@yogoldsmith) January 22, 2014

I think the kitchen scene in THE RAID 2 is the best fight scene I've ever seen.
— Keith Calder (@keithcalder) January 22, 2014

RAID 2 makes RAID 1 look like a Saturday morning cartoon. Enough here for 20 amazing action epics! I'm speechless. What did I just see?!?!
— Aaron Morgan (@Aaron_Morgan) January 22, 2014

The Raid 2 is one of the best action films ever made. It might even be THE best. Holy [frick]ing shit. #Sundance
— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) January 22, 2014

Raid 2: Relentlessly brutal violence dialed to the maximum. Unbelievable body count + insane fights = operatic level of mayhem. #Sundance
— Raffi Asdourian (@zaffi) January 22, 2014

The Raid 2 - Legendary. Unbelievably insanely exhilarating. Action at its best. Ever. From sets to camerawork to music to fights-incredible.
— Alex Billington (@firstshowing) January 22, 2014

Gareth Evans just pulled off something akin to The Dark Knight of action movies. Un[frick]ingbelievable. The Raid 2 is insane. #Sundance
— Alex Billington (@firstshowing) January 22, 2014

Seriously, @ghuwevans needs to teach a class to American action directors to show them how it's done. THE RAID 2 is an action masterpiece.
— Ethan Anderton (@Ethan_Anderton) January 22, 2014

THE RAID 2 is bigger, badder, bloodier and one of the best action movies I have ever seen. Tops the first one in every way.

Never have I ever heard a crowd groan and cringe in pain collectively as frequently as during THE RAID 2. Tons of applause breaks too.

@colliderfrosty as it should be. Undeniably one of the best action films ever. Thank you again for that experience.
— Josh Johnson (@ecksmanfan) January 22, 2014

THE RAID 2 sets a spectacular new benchmark for vehicular action. The Fast and the What, again?
— Russ Fischer (@russfischer) January 22, 2014

To deal with THE RAID 2, the MPAA is gonna need something heavier than NC-17. And probably some adult diapers.
— Russ Fischer (@russfischer) January 22, 2014

I know it is "just a movie" but the violence in THE RAID 2 was just too much for me. I got lightheaded & had to leave.
— Jordan Hoffman (@jhoffman) January 22, 2014

THE RAID 2 is just [frick]ing insane. Some of the best action sequences I've ever seen. And I don't know how it gets an R. Wow. Just wow.
— Steven Weintraub (@colliderfrosty) January 22, 2014

They somehow topped the Mad Dog fight! No spoilers, but wait until you see the kitchen scene... and the car chase... and... and... and...
— Eric Vespe (@EricVespe) January 22, 2014

If The Raid was Assault on Precinct 13 Raid 2 is The Godfather. Sprawling crime epic with amazingly brutal hand to hand violence
— Eric Vespe (@EricVespe) January 22, 2014

“Picking up right where the first film ends, ‘The Raid 2′ follows Rama (Uwais) as he goes undercover and infiltrates the ranks of a ruthless Jakarta crime syndicate in order to protect his family and uncover the corruption in his own police force.“

Cast: Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian, Julie Estelle, Kenichi Endo, Ryuhei Matsuda, Kazuki Kitamura
Directed & Written By Gareth Evans
Lands In Theaters March 28, 2014
source
jadi the raid 2 lebih tinggi levelnya dibandingkan TR1...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 09:31 PM | Show all posts
dh tgk trailer dia...memang gempak abes dan nampak sangat2 classy

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2014 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2014 09:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2014 09:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2014 12:59 PM | Show all posts
realease date : Malaysia 28 April 2014

lihat di imdb...

trailer versi Australia

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2014 01:01 PM | Show all posts
The Raid 2: Behind The Scenes part 1

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2014 12:02 PM | Show all posts
iko uwais is back

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 04:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086848 second(s), 51 queries .