[Copy link]
Post time 12-11-2013 03:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
HYUNDAI-SIME DARBY MOTORS AT KLIMS 13 WITH FLEET OF
LATEST CARS AND EXCITING ACTIVITIES

HSDM to launch the i40 Sedan, i40 Tourer and the Tucson Facelift
Exciting display of cars which include the i-oniq (HED-8) and Veloster Turbo
Booking for the new generation i30 opens at KLIMS 13
Visitors can look forward to an unforgettable experience at HSDM’s booth

KUALA LUMPUR, 11 November 2013 - Visitors to the KL International Motor Show 2013 (KLIMS 13) can look forward to a host of interesting and exciting events at the Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors (HSDM) booth with new car launches, latest cars display, virtual reality and interactive activities.

The i40 Sedan, i40 Tourer and the Tucson Facelift are among models that will be launched at KLIMS 13. Designed for Europeans, the i40 boasts a spacious cabin to provide maximum comfort with a class leading aerodynamic design, as well as a host of other state-of-the-art features. The i40 also boasts of a new 2-litre GDI engine while the popular compact SUV Tucson has been upgraded with a new engine and enhanced features.

Other exciting models that will be on display include the Hyundai i-oniq (HED-8) concept car, the new i30 and the Veloster Turbo.

The latest Hyundai European concept car - the i-oniq which made its debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, is a coupe-style four-passenger hatchback.  It is an Extended Range Electric Vehicle that is powered by an innovative 1.0 litre 3-cylinder petrol engine with an 80kW electric motor enabling it to travel up to 700km at a top speed of 145 km/h, producing just 45g/km of Co2.  The exterior features two doors that open up to the side, a steeply raked black glass and a rear hatch.

The cabin layout is driver-oriented, with the dashboard and centre-console geometry based around the driver.   The user-interface components reflect contemporary and future consumer electronics technology, such as movement control mounted on the steering wheel and floating instrument cluster with multi-layered projection. The i-oniq will definitely leave visitors impressed with
its superior interior and exterior quality.
The Veloster Turbo is powered by a new 1.6L Turbo GDi engine that features a twin-scroll turbocharger that when combined with the GDI system, results in instantaneous power delivery. The Veloster Turbo produces 201 horsepower, maximum torque of 264Nm, which guarantees a powerful, engaging drive that surpasses compact coupe standard.  The body kit sees the Veloster Turbo receive a bigger, bolder hexagonal grille and exclusive pinwheel-inspired 18 inch allow wheels.  

The new i30 is another exciting showcase that visitors can look forward to at KLIMS 13. The i30 has an Aero Active design concept that captures the sleek movement of surging air and unstoppable energy of the wind. It comes with a 1.8 NU MPI engine and is mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission. This vehicle is equipped with state-of-the-art convenience such as a wide panoramic sunroof, a smart welcome system, flexible steering, a hidden rear camera and electric parking brakes. The i30 will be launched in the first quarter of 2014. To drum up the excitement for the i30, HSDM will be accepting bookings for this new model at KLIMS 13.

Apart from the impressive models on display, visitors will also be mesmerised by virtual reality experiences at HSDM’s booth.  Also not to be missed is the amazing water curtain that has water movements synchronised to the music.

There will be many more interesting activities lined up and unforgettable unique experiences that visitors can look forward to. “We will live up to our promise by offering experiences beyond customers’ expectations through ‘New Thinking New Possibilities at KLIMS 13. Visitors will be pleasantly surprised when they visit our booth,” said Mr Lau Yit Mun, Managing Director of HSDM.

HSDM promises visitors a good time at their booth with activities that are suitable for both children and adults. HSDM’s booth which is located at Dewan Merdeka at Putra World Trade Centre will operate from 10am to 10pm (weekends) and 11am to 10pm (weekdays) with ongoing fun-filled activities throughout KLIMS 13.

About Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd
Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd (HSDM) is a subsidiary of Sime Darby Motors. HSDM is now the sole distributor and exclusive importer of all Hyundai completely built-up and locally assembled vehicles and related spare parts. HSDM’s complete car line-up includes the i10, Elantra, Sonata, Veloster, Tucson, Santa Fe, and Grand Starex Royale.

Issued by Circuit Communications on behalf of Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd. For more information about this release, kindly contact:

Angela Ho
Circuit Communications
angela@circuitcommunications.com
Tel: 012-202 9523

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts
wow!!i love the design..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2013 06:37 AM | Show all posts
Hebat jugak hyundai ni banyak betul model keta dia. Ingatkan bila dah ada sonata dgn elantra baru tu tak keluar dah i30 i40 ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2013 01:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
masuk exhibition ni berapa ringgit yek?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 04:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073288 second(s), 31 queries .