Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manganini

[KBS] Naeil's Cantabile ~ Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung [Hntr Review sblm 1 Jan 2015]

[Copy link]
Post time 7-7-2014 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Yoona??
dari cerite PM&I acting dia xberapa meyakinkan lagi la..
hmmm, rasanya kene tunggu komen org yg dh tengok nanti la..
pastu baru fly consider balik nak tengok ke x cerite ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2014 12:25 PM | Show all posts
bye 2x nodame cantible versi korea

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 12:37 PM | Show all posts
aloh...
adehlaaa....ramai lagi yg bleh berlakon jd nodame  nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2014 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Joo Won says he is practicing piano and violin for his role in 'Nodame Cantabile' Korean version

Joo Won said he is currently taking conducting, piano and violin classes for his role in "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version.

He was featured in an interview in KBS' 'Entertainment Weekly' on July 5th. He shared that he has been busy as he has stared in a musical as well as proceeded with his movie shooting schedule in China ever since he finished "Good Doctor".

The show then mentioned about him taking the lead role in upcoming KBS' drama "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version, in which Joo Won said he is practicing piano and violin, as well as taking conducting class in order to perform it as realistic as possible on-screen.

In addition, Joo Won will play the role of the genius musician named Cha Yoo Jin (Chiaki as in the Japanese ver.) for "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version. The drama is produced by Group 8 and is set to broadcast this October.

Credit: dkpopnews.net

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 03:52 PM | Show all posts
yoona???? aduhai.. nanges jemaah

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 09:28 PM | Show all posts
rukia2 posted on 26-6-2014 08:30 PM
Asalkan bukn yoona yg amek role nih ai bersyukur sgt dh..

masin mulut

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-7-2014 11:25 PM | Show all posts
               TOMOKO NINOMIYA COMMENTS ON THE CASTING FOR UPCOMING KOREAN REMAKE OF “NODAME CANTABILE”[size=12.800000190734863px]

[size=12.800000190734863px]
After previous reports of being considered for the female lead for upcoming drama “Nodame Cantabile,” Girls’ Generation’s Yoona is revealed to be in the final steps of accepting the offer.
However, since the report of Yoona’s casting broke out, netizens have been voicing their opinion over the miscast, doubting Yoona’s ability to follow Ueno Juri’s infamous role. The miscasting controversy reached Tomoko Ninomiya, the author of the popular comic book who released a statement saying that she is not involved in the casting of the Korean drama.

The statement came after previous reports claimed that the producers of the upcoming Korean remake revealed that they are awaiting final confirmation from the author herself with regards to the casting.
If confirmed, Yoona will be playing the role of Noda Megumi or Nodame originally played by Ueno Juri in the Japanese drama and will be acting alongside Joowoon, Baek Yoonshik and TINY-G’s Dohee.
“Nodame Cantabile” is the Korean remake of the popular comic book and drama in Japan, scheduled to air on KBS this October.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
               Follow Up: Nodame Cantabile
Article: 'Nodame' original producer, "We will not take part in Korea's drama casting"

Source:
Joy News 24 via Naver

1. [+3,701, -89] Please take part ㅠㅠㅠ Don't let Yoona happen

2. [+2,991, -82] I'm not watching then ㅡㅡ If Yoona has any thought at all, she should refuse the role

3. [+2,475, -73] Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless, hopeless

4. [+2,370, -64] Please take part in it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,287, -62] Please take part, please take part

6. [+523, -12] They probably already finalized the casting and didn't realize the sentiment would be so negative towards it... and now they're trying to distract everyone by bringing the original producer into it. Tsk tsk.

7. [+497, -11] I'll seriously be so mad if they cast Yoona

8. [+462, -9] Please take part in. I can't believe i'm asking a Japanese to take part in something but please do it.

9. [+443, -35] Nohope ㅋㅋㅋ No hope, no hope. Yoona's face is not who I imagined as the heroine of Nodame.

10. [+387, -11] Whatever, it was bound to fail anyway. Please stop these idol castings, especially from SM ㅠㅠ

Article: Yoona miscasting controversy for 'Nodame'... can she overtake Ueno Juri? Netizens, "Shim Eun Kyung is the perfect fit..."

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+148, -10] Yoona said she watched the drama then she should know to reject the role. Her image doesn't work and I highly doubt she'll be able to pull off someone who's 4-dimensional, hot tempered, and breaks out into country dialects like that. Dameyo~

2. [+119, -12] Keep casting her if you don't care about the drama failing

3. [+99, -20] Lee Hana's such a great fit.

4. [+27, -9] Can't they reconsider... Can't Yoona drop out on her own...

5. [+21, -9] If you're curious as to why people are calling Yoona a miscast, go watch the first episode of the drama. You'll know right away why she can't be cast for this. Lee Hana and Shim Eun Kyung still can't live up to Ueno Juri's performance. She turned a psychotic and perverted character into someone still cute and lovely...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2014 11:27 PM | Show all posts
giler2 lah smpi camtu sekali netizen marah..
nasib kau lah yoona sape suruh amik role yg berat....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Based on her look and character, I imagine Yoona is more suitable as the violinist (can't remember the character name), not as nodame. But I dont know, we'll see....

[url=][/url][url=]@aqua_marine[/url] Kiyora! Yes, I think so. The Concert Master is supposed to be very pretty and intelligent. Fits Yoona perfectly.

[url=]@VIIKI[/url] [url=]@aqua_marine[/url] Yaaa.. I do think so..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 12:17 AM | Show all posts
cissss yoona ke...
adoiiii terus terbantut nak tgk citer nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 03:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kira betullah yoona nih...dah x leh wat ape2 ker..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 8-7-2014 12:03 AM
Based on her look and character, I imagine Yoona is more suitable as the violinist (can't remember t ...

Kakak Violin yang ini? Yes. ni maybe sesuai la kalau Yoona...kalau dah nak sangat blakon Nodame.

tak pasal2 aku cemar duli masuk balik board yang lama ditinggalkan ni. pilihan yoona as nodame sangat menguciwakan.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 05:18 PM | Show all posts
masa mula2 tau korea nak remake citer ni...aku rasa buang masa saja...sbb bg aku japan punya version dah perfect, tak perlu byk2 version. bila diorg offer SEK utk watak nodame...aku mcm 'OK...may be ada harapan..'

dan skrg Yoona? SERIOUSLY....??

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2014 09:12 PM | Show all posts
ala nape mesti yoo na... muka n gaye minah ni x de langsung macam nodame tu. silap2 jd nodame yg annoying pulak.  tp demi abang joo won aku terpaksa bersengkang mata

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2014 12:12 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 7-7-2014 12:25 PM
bye 2x nodame cantible versi korea

eh dah give up citer ni? hehe
aku pon bila baca yoona jadik heroin terus tak hingin tgk
kenapa tak offer jah pelakon baru...kim seul gi ke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2014 12:31 AM | Show all posts
dari yoona aku lg rela bae doona bwk watak nodame....
wlopon tak cantik mcm yoona tp aku still igt lagik watak sengal dia dlm drama funny wild girl....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2014 09:34 AM | Show all posts
aishhh..Yoona pulak..potong btul la..

Khai tgok dia blakon PMI separuh jalan ja, pastu dh booosan.hmm..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 9-7-2014 12:31 AM
dari yoona aku lg rela bae doona bwk watak nodame....
wlopon tak cantik mcm yoona tp aku still igt  ...

bae do na mmg dabest..
ingat balik remake dragon zakura versi korea, master of study..
dia jd cikgu , yoo seung ho jd anak murid...
drama tu merupakan siri remake yg plg berjaya korea pernah hasilkan...

tp malangnya dia dh tua arrr...mcm gong hyo jin
tak sesuai plak..
ueno juri tu masa umur 20 thn pn dh leh buat wtk nodame tu org igt smpi bile2...
takkan tak de satu pun retis korean awl 20-an yg ade ciri2 ni? kebanyakannya semua venture dlm filem jah...l

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2014 09:58 AM | Show all posts
parasitology posted on 9-7-2014 12:12 AM
eh dah give up citer ni? hehe
aku pon bila baca yoona jadik heroin terus tak hingin tgk
kenapa  ...

motif kim seul gi?
kim seul gi tu baru berlakon sbg supporting dlm drama u 2 kali jah...
susah nk dpt kepercayaan producer utk nomination sbg lead actress...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 05:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.134981 second(s), 43 queries .